Lewd and Lusty Latisha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

The next morning we awoke and fooled around some more and after another torrid romp in the bed Vanessa blurted out, "You know what? I was going to invite you over to my place to share some of my white sluts with you but I have a much better idea. I will take you to a straight bar and we can seduce a chick that is new to the scene. My roommate likes to go to the lesbian bars but I am like you and want to introduce straight women to my Latin and your black pussy. The seduction is half of the fun. How about next Friday night? Are you game?"

"Yes, count me in; before I'm finished I want to fuck every white woman on the planet. I just can't get enough submissive white bitches to dive between my legs and worship my hairy black cunt. But before you leave I want to feel your long tongue up my pussy once more and I want to taste your cinnamon love-tunnel again. Your spicy cunt is delicious and I just adore sucking you dry."

"You got it baby. I feel the same way; this is great, we will not only seduce white bitches together but we can fuck each other afterwards. The best of both worlds, so to speak." Vanessa stuck her long, talented tongue up my pussy and I saw all the colors of the rainbow. I went back to sleep after she left dreaming of Friday night.

Thursday Vanessa called and told me that her roommate wanted to join us but that she preferred to leave her roommate out of it so that she could be alone with me and our conquest. She then suggested that I bring Ann, we could all go to the lesbian bar and leave Ann to entertain her friend while we took off to another club to pick up a straight white chick together. I agreed, hung up the phone, called Ann and told her to come over to my place the next evening dressed to go out nightclubbing.

Ann arrived at my house Friday night wearing a cute white dress looking like a sweet housewife. I considered telling her to dress like the slut she really was but then thought that Vanessa's friend would probably like her better the way she was. I wore a low-cut red dress that barely contained by bust and hung midway between my knees and thighs. I wore no bra but did have on a red thong.

We picked up Vanessa and her friend, she looked more like a man than a woman and her name was Sam. We entered the lesbian bar and slipped into a booth and ordered drinks. After about ten minutes of small talk Vanessa announced, "Latisha and I are going to go out and find a straight girl to fuck but don't worry Sam we are going to leave Ann with you; use her as you will. Sam you are in for a good night. Ann is a submissive and will do anything you tell her to do."

Sam ogled Ann and said, "Come sit on my lap bitch." Ann looked at us and then did as she was told. In no time at all Sam had her hand up the blond mother's dress and was fingering Ann. A couple of dikes at the bar were watching the action and Vanessa and I went to the bar and informed them that we were leaving soon and that they should join Sam and Ann in the booth and get in on the action. They drooled when we told them that we turned the horny little housewife into a pussy-licking-slut that just couldn't get enough. The two dikes went to the booth and joined them. They pointed over to us and we knew that they were telling Ann and Sam that we sent them over. Sam just smiled and invited them to sit down.

They joined Sam in mauling poor little Ann, it wasn't long before they had Ann under the table. They all wore slacks and from our vantage point we could see them being tugged down. By the looks on their faces we knew that Ann was giving them all head. Vanessa and I just waived goodbye and walked out of the bar.

We went into a jumping joint with a rock&roll band. We found a couple of seats at the bar and got a lot of attention and were sent drinks but it was all from men; not what we were looking for. When not fending off advances from the horny guys Vanessa was engaged in conversation with a good looking couple sitting next to her. A young blond beauty came in and sat next to me. She had the face of an angel, was a tiny thing but had nice tits. She ordered a double gin&tonic and soon she was sobbing uncontrollably. I put my arm around her and asked, "What's the matter baby? Sometimes it helps to share your problems, you look like you could use a friend and I want to help. Pleas tell me what's wrong?

"My...my no good husband. He works in an office building down the street. His boss is an older Filipino woman, he called me at home today and told me that she had given him a raise but he had to work late. I decided to surprise him and take him out to celebrate but I opened his office door and She had her skirt up and he was kissing her pussy!"

"Did they see you?"

"She saw me and just gave me a wicked grin. He was to busy to see anything."

"Did you kick her ass?"

"No, I just ran away and now I want to get drunk. I have always been true to him but maybe I should find another man tonight."

"He must be insane cheating on such a beautiful wife. He is a fool but don't let yourself get picked up in a bar by some guy just looking to get laid. You are better than that. You just need some company and a friend that is willing to listen. Let me be that friend ." I held her in my arms and her face snuggled against my bosom. Her tears trickled down the top of my dress.

She lovingly looked up at me and whispered, "You are so nice to listen to my troubles. It does help to talk about it. You are such a caring person to console a complete stranger like this." If only she knew just how much I wanted to console her. We ordered two more drinks and she downed her drink and ordered another one right away. I noticed that Vanessa was no longer sitting next to me but soon spotted her on the dance floor with the good looking couple.

I learned that the wronged wife was 21 and her name was April. I took her hand and guided the tipsy wife to the dance floor. She had the face of an angel but she followed my lead and shook her body like the devil to the beat of the music. A slow dance came up and I held her tight as we swayed to the music. She wasn't an inch over five feet and once again her face was in my bosom. I cupped her sweet little ass as I held her close and softly spoke in her ear, "You are such a sweet thing. I can't let you drive like this and I understand why you want to get drunk so you can stay at my place tonight. I would never forgive myself if you got into an accident. Please say yes."

"You are so kind but I don't want to be a burden to you."

"Nonsense, I couldn't sleep worrying about you driving. I live alone, have a spare bedroom, you could drink all you want, and besides, I simply adore your company."

"Well if you're sure then why not?" We went back to the bar and the man was their but not Vanessa or the other woman. He told me that they went to the ladies room. April was downing her drinks way too fast and I told the bartender not to give her any more doubles.

Vanessa and the gorgeous red-head returned and she suggested that we move to a booth in the corner. She said goodnight to the couple and we guided April to a booth. We were right next to the ladies room and April excused her self to go pee. Vanessa said, "Kiss me." I did and tasted pussy on her lips. She told me, "I took that sexy red-head to the ladies room and made her eat my pussy by just saying the two magic words."

"Two magic words? What two magic words are you talking about?"

"It's really quite simple Latisha; all I had to say was 'your turn'. She was fantastic and we exchanged numbers. The guy is just a date and not her husband. How are you doing with that pretty little thing?"

"She is having husband problems and is coming home with me."

Vanessa had that devilish look and said, "You mean that she is coming home with us." Shortly after April returned from the ladies room we all went to my place. I had to constantly give Vanessa dirty looks on the way home so she would stop running her fingers up April's legs. Vanessa returned my looks with a puzzled look of her own but April was feeling her drinks too much to notice.

When we got to my place we all had a nightcap. Vanessa can to help me with the drinks and asked, "Why all the dirty looks? Don't you want to fuck her?"

"Sure I do but I didn't want to frighten her off before we got home. I feel a little guilty taking advantage of April while she is under the influence but it is not like we are going to rob and hurt her. We are going to take the hurt girl on a trip to paradise and make her feel all better."

With drinks still in hand we helped April upstairs and into the bedroom. April inquired, "Is this my bedroom? It's beautiful and there is so much room."

I replied, "No honey, this is my bedroom; you are way to upset to sleep alone tonight so we will all sleep together in my big bed. It will be a fun girls sleep over."

"Well OK but I don't have any pajamas."

I smiled at the sweet thing and said, "Don't worry about that little girl, we will all sleep in the nude." She seemed bewildered as we helped her undress and took our own clothes off. She looked adorable naked and I just loved the sight of her sparse blond pubic hair. She on the other hand just stared at our lush mounds of black pubic hair.

Vanessa moved close to our new plaything and kissed her full on the lips and said, "You are such a sexy little package and I love your big white tits with those pointy pink nipples. I could just eat you all up and I think that's just what I am going to do." I pressed my tits into her back and fondled her breast and blew into her ear as Vanessa probed April's mouth with her long tongue. The lusty Latin broke the kiss and observed, "You taste so good. Do you like the way my mouth tasted?"

April was trembling now and meekly replied, "Yes but what is that taste?"

Vanessa smiled and said, "That taste you like so much is the redhead's pussy that was in the bar. I knew you would like it; just wait until you taste mine and Latisha's juicy pussies."

April said, "I...I don't know. I have never ohooooo!"

Vanessa had kissed her way down to the blond fur-pie and probed her pink slit with her long and talented tongue. The little blond was shaking as her juices flowed as her orgasm reached a crescendo. We carried her to the bed and let her come back down to earth. Then Vanessa asked her what the lady's pussy looked like that her husband was eating. April said, "I don't know his face was buried in her pussy but I did see long black hair."

I told April, "I know how you can get even with your husband for what he did to you."

Vanessa quipped, "That's the problem; he was doing it to his boss not her!"

April asked, "How can I get even with him?" I told her that she had to learn to eat pussy better than her husband then she could steal the horny bitch away from him and probably get his job while she was at it. She said, "But I never, I couldn't."

Vanessa reassured her saying, "Don't worry baby we will teach you how; you will love it and become better than him in no time at all." April looked so confused and didn't know what to say. Vanessa told me to lay on my back and surprised me when she got on top of me facing upwards. Her pussy was right on top of mine when she ordered April, "Get on your hands and knees and get a much closer look at our womanhood!"

April obediently complied and her pretty face was just inches from our smoldering slits. Vanessa urged, "Take a very deep breath and fill your nostrils with the aroma of our aroused pussies." The cute blond did and then did it again as her face almost touched the two opening flowers. The Latin sex-bomb then asked, "You love the fragrance of our fuming cunts don't you little girl?" Don't be afraid, they won't bite. Put your sweet lips to our puffy pussy lips and then stick your tongue deep inside us. You want to don't you little girl? By the time we are finished you will be able to steal the bitch from your husband easily. Stick your tongue out and taste them; do it now."

April cooed, "The smell is intoxicating and it is tempting." Her head lowered to our cunts, she kissed, lapped up and down and ate our cunts out with fervor. We made her tongue fuck our ass holes as well. April feverishly worked all four holes with vigor and was loving it. After that we rewarded her by fucking her silly with the dildos. Her tight ass and small pussy were now large gaping holes.

Before we went to sleep I asked April when she had to be home. She answered, "I am off today and tomorrow so I can stay until tomorrow night if you like."

I said, "Oh yes, I like, I like very much."

Vanessa added, " I think that I will invite a hot redhead over to join us tomorrow." Our spent bodies drifted off to sleep but we all had great big smiles of contentment on our faces.

THE END (perhaps)

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12