Lewd Fantasies

Story Info
A sister seduces her brother into her fantasy.
2.2k words
4.17
127.3k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's day had been awful. She'd been bombarded with tests and she couldn't be more relieved that it was Friday.

She walked out towards the front of her college and waited for the black Jeep that her brother drove to come winding up the road towards the campus.

As it came into view Kate could almost physically feel herself relax. The Jeep pulled to a stop and she hopped in the passenger seat. Her brother Collin sat behind the wheel looking half dead.

"Long day at work?" she asked.

He nodded as she closed the door. "You have no idea." he replied.

"Actually I know all too well." she said back.

Collin started up the Jeep and they pulled out of the college in silence other than the radio.

Kate's feet had been cooped up in her sandals all day and she slid them out and wiggled her toes letting them breathe.

She reclined back in her seat and propped her feet up on his dashboard and closed her eyes finally allowing herself to begin to feel like the weekend.

As they stopped at a red light she cracked open her eyes a little and was about to ask Collin what they were going to do for dinner tonight since their dad was out of town when she noticed his eyes.

They were fixed on her feet. He obviously didn't realize her eyes were slightly opened, otherwise he would not have dared to be as enraptured with them as he was.

Kate's heart leapt into her throat.

Years ago when the two of them had been in high school and the both of them were to young to know anything (she had been 18 and Collin had just turned 19), Collin had touched her while she slept, one of his favorite spots was her feet. At the time she had been young and afraid so she told their parents.

Collin had gotten therapy for the incident and it went away. Except for Kate. As she got older, those nights of touching became fuel for her fantasies. What she had once been scared of, she was now hungry for.

She touched herself every night thinking about Collin and wishing that she hadn't told their parents. On certain nights were she was feeling extremely bold she would sneak into Collin's room naked and touch herself on the floor right in front of him, each time secretly hoping that he would wake up and see her even though he was a notoriously heavy sleeper.

She'd resigned herself to the fact that her fantasies would be nothing more than fantasies, but now...

A car honked behind them as the light had turned green as Collin was transfixed with her feet. He shook his head and started to drive again, the moment might have passed, but the wheels spinning in Kate's head had not.

. . .

They pulled into the driveway and the two of them made their way inside, Collin collapsing on the couch in front of the TV and turning on Netflix.

Kate walked past him and into her bedroom and searched until she found a pair of cute blue socks and slid them over her feet. She'd worn them yesterday, so she was certain that they still smelled like her.

She walked back into the living room and slid into the chair that sat right next to the couch and kicked her legs over the armrest of the chair in the opposite direction of Collin.

They sat and watched TV for a while, Kate sitting and biding her time the entire way. After about an hour she reached down and pulled the socks off her feet and tossed them backwards over her head in Collin's direction.

One of them ended up smacking Collin straight in the face.

"Hey, I'm sitting right here you know." Collin exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry," Kate chuckled, "I was trying to get them over your head."

Collin shook his head and pulled the sock off his shoulder and put it on the cushion next to him.

Interesting, Kate thought to herself.

"Hey, do you mind pausing this for a moment, I have to go look for something in my room." She lied standing up from the chair.

"Yeah, sure." Collin said hitting the pause button on the remote.

Kate walked back into her room and closed the door just enough so that she could still see inside the living room and waited. If her plan worked, then she'd have him eating out of her hands before he knew it.

After a few moments Collin looked around the room and once more at her bedroom door before reaching over and picking the sock up off the couch. He looked at it for a long moment before slowly bringing it up to his nose and taking in the smell.

Kate smiled deviously. She had him.

After a few minutes longer she came out of her room and plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Well, I have no idea where my math homework is." She said tossing her feet into his lap and laying back.

Collin tensed, as if he was fighting himself.

"Hey, it's been a really long day for me, would you mind giving me a massage?" she asked wiggling her toes.

Collin looked down at her feet and she could see he swallowed hard. "Sure, no problem." he answered as normally as he could.

His hands gently wrapped themselves around her feet and he worked the muscles helping her to unwind. She took in the moment of bliss for a while before moving her plan into action. It was now or never.

She picked one of her feet up out of his lap and gently brushed it across his face.

Collin stopped in mid-massage and just froze.

"I know you want more than this." Kate whispered softly.

"I.. I don't know what you're talking about." Collin replied.

"You know, I remember how you kissed my feet under the blanket all those years ago. I want you to do it again."

Collin shook his head. "No, that's not me anymore." he protested.

Kate hadn't counted on him playing hard to get.

She rubbed her other foot across his crotch and was more than a little pleased to find a bulge was building.

"Your friend down there says otherwise." he chuckled.

His member pulsed after the pressure from her foot and he tried to fight back a sigh and only half succeeded.

"Here, I'll make it easy for you." she said lifting her foot again. "Just open your mouth."

Collin limply listened and opened his mouth. She slowly slid her toes into his mouth and his eyes rolled back as his lips closed around it and began to suck.

"Yeah, I know you like that." Kate said relishing in the feel of her brother's tongue sliding over her toe.

"Now I want you to enjoy yourself." Kate said lifting her other foot into his face.

Collin's safety went off and he no longer tried to restrain himself as he happily kissed and licked every inch of her feet.

"You have no idea how much I've wanted this." Collin gasped out between kisses.

Kate smiled. "I honestly do, I think about that night all the time."

Collin looked up from her feet. "You do?" he asked.

Kate nodded. "Every night while I touch myself, I think about you."

She saw his penis bulge against his pants.

She leaned in closer and put her lips right up to his ear. "Do you like the idea of your sister touching herself?" she whispered.

Collin moaned and nodded weakly.

"Do you want to touch me Collin?" she asked grabbing his hand and pressing it to her breast.

Collin squeezed in acknowledgment.

Kate smiled and squeezed his bulge before standing up.

"Then follow me." she said waltzing back towards her room making sure to sway her hips as she walked.

As she stepped into her room she slipped out of her shirt and unclasped her bra, making sure not to let Collin see as he sat down on her bed.

"Do you want to see?" she asked.

"I do." Collin growled out, his voice dropping as he became more aroused.

"Then you have to do something for me." She said slipping out of her pants.

Collin hissed in. "Anything." he promised.

Kate turned around and slipped out of her panties in one quick motion and pulled Collin to his feet before making him kneel again.

"I want you to eat your sister out." She commanded.

Collin's eyes lit up.

Without another word he plunged his face into her pussy and started licking.

Kate's eyes flew back in her head and she tossed back her head with a moan of ecstasy.

"Oh god yes!" she hissed as his tongue flicked over her clit.

She grabbed his head and pushed him in closer.

"Deeper." she moaned.

This reaction strengthened Collin's lust as his tongue began to search every inch of her and she felt herself starting to clench.

"Oh god yes, don't stop I'm gonna cum!" She cried.

She didn't hold anything back as her orgasm ripped her body and her juices exploded over Collin's face.

He pulled back gasping for air and looked up at her with the wickedest smile she had ever seen. All it did was make her start to drip again.

The last night before she told their parents, Collin had tried to eat her out when he thought she was asleep but she had rolled away each time. Now she regretted it deeply.

"God, why did I stop you back then." She moaned as she as she grabbed his face and pressed their lips together.

Her tongue probed his mouth and she could taste herself mixed in with his saliva. She shivered.

As they broke the kiss Collin looked up at her and smiled.

"Because if you hadn't I would have gone even farther."

Kate's pussy began to gush at the thought. "Go farther now," she begged laying back on the bed, "Fuck me here and now."

Collin's jaw dropped and he tore off his clothes faster than she thought possible to reveal his bulging penis.

She bit her lip and looked up at him.

"Will I hurt you?" he asked as his naked body climbed on top of her.

"No," she rasped, "I've already popped my cherry, so fuck me as hard as you want...big brother."

She added the last part, hoping the taboo language would spur him on even further.

It did.

Without a word he plunged himself into his dripping pussy and started to pound away.

She screamed in pleasure as he continued to thrust deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Oh god!" she cried, "Oh god yes, fuck me! Fuck your little sister!"

Her hips began to clench and she came again on his shaft, pulling it in even deeper.

She came again and again as the orgasms rocked her body before he finally began to slow.

"I'm going to cum." he said starting to pull out.

She grabbed him and pushed him back in.

"No, it's okay cum inside me, I'm on the pill." she lied.

She had to lie. He couldn't stop now, she had to feel him fill her up with his cum. She wanted it more than anything.

The idea of him getting her pregnant was delicious enough to make her cum again as he slid back inside her.

He started pumping her again and again.

"Yes, yes yes!" she cried out as each of his thrusts pushed deeper and deeper.

"Oh god, get me pregnant!" she screamed out as her mind began to lapse.

She realized what had come out of her mouth and instantly regretted it. He was sure to pull out now.

Collin looked down at her and smiled devilishy. "I was thinking you would never ask."

He began pounding even harder now.

Kate grinned from ear to ear as he plowed into her and with a straining cry Collin arched his back and Kate felt his cum splash deep inside her.

"Oh god," she moaned out laughing, "It's so deep inside me. My brothers cum is inside me."

She was in a state of shock. Her greatest fantasy had come true, her brother had fucked her and had even cum inside her.

Everything from all that time ago had come full circle and she couldn't be happier. She couldn't stop the smile that touched her lips as Collin's penis pumped out the last jets of cum inside her.

As Collin slowly pulled out she could feel it starting to drip out of her and she reached down and ran her finger in it and greedily shoveled it into her mouth, savoring the salty taste of his cum.

. . .

A few months later the stomach bulge began to show and when their parents asked her about it she claimed that it had been some boy at school. She figured they didn't believe her though. She was far too proud of her future child for it to be anything other than a loving relationship.

And they did have a very loving relationship. Every night Collin snuck into her room and they would celebrate being parents. Some nights she would get him off with her mouth, other times with her feet. Each night however he had to cum inside her, she had become addicted to feeling his warm cum inside of her.

She couldn't wait to have their baby girl, after all maybe when she grew up she would have lewd thoughts about her family too. After all, like mother like daughter.