Lexi Ch. 03: Consolation Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RONIN1869
RONIN1869
107 Followers

I did as I was told. Lexi took a tighter grip on the balcony railing as I pumped my cock deeper. So tight, so slick, so good.

"Pump it, baby. That's what I'm here for. That's what I'm made for. Pump that cock into to me. I want to hear those balls smacking against my ass."

Lexi loved this part of our trysts. The point where I was trying to extend the pleasure of penetration for as long as possible before I came. She loved sabotaging my determination by using the dirtiest dialog possible. She was getting off too as her hand moved between her legs to rub her clit.

"C'mon baby, I want it. I've been wanting it all day. Just cream that cunt. Use me. Fuck me like the dirty whore I am. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Lexi was about to lose her balance, I caught her with my hands still cupping her breasts and my cock deep in her ass. I was in heaven.

"Baby, stick in my cunt. You know you want to. Go from that tight ass into my wet, hot sticky cunt." said Lexi. "You know how silky it is. You'll want to blow your load in seconds."

Again I did as I was told and filled up her pussy. It was glorious. I wished I could stay inside her on the cusp of cumming forever.

"This cunt is all yours baby just let it go. You're going to give it all to me aren't you," yelled Lexi. "You're going to pull out, cover me in all that hot steamy cum. You're going to coat my face. My tits. You're going to shove that cock down my throat and make me swallow all that cum."

Lexi knew that would never happen. I could never hold it back long enough to do any of it. I loved cumming inside her. It was too good to give up.

"Do it, baby. I don't want you to have mercy on this little cunt. Just take it and fuck it. Just take it and use it. Fuck that cunt!"

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. I pumped weeks of pent up cum inside her. It came in short spurts, five in total. I came so much I thought I'd peed. But it was just cum. We certainly made a mess.

We moved back to the deck chairs and collapsed on top of each other. Both daring the other to get up and shower. I suggested we escape the cooling temperatures and shower together.

Bathed in hot water and steam, I admitted to Lexi that I loved her. It was not just the physical attraction but, the emotional as well. I was at my weakest and it just slipped out.

"I know," said Lexi, "that's what I'm afraid of..."

I kissed her before she could finish. We washed and worshiped each other's bodies in silence. That was enough for one day.

RONIN1869
RONIN1869
107 Followers
12