Lexi Ch. 05: Stepdaughter Fake Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked her hands up my shaft and ran her thumb under the head, willing all the white sticky spunk out of me. I came in long forceful arcs as Lexi refused to let go. Pools of cum formed in the hollow of her neck and glazed her breasts. It dripped off her lips and even ended up in her hair. This was Lexi unleashed. No one was allowed to mess with her twice-weekly blowouts and yet droplets of my satisfaction clung to her folicles. Lexi continued to tease until the firehose became a trickle.

Lexi pulled me down and kissed me, forcing me to taste my own cum for the first time. Later she said it was payback for making her taste herself off my fingers. You can't argue with that.

I'm pretty sure I was now on the hook for the monthly subscription to the horribly named Sexchange Crate. It was the least I could do for free room and board.

I was back on track with Lexi, though I didn't really understand why I was in the dog house to begin with.

12