Lexi Classified Ch. 04

Story Info
A sexual affair between a daughter and her father.
5.2k words
4.29
19.6k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A Change of Venue

Friday

Throughout the week following Christmas, Malcolm continued to jack off any time he could get privacy from Nancy. She had come back home after the prior weekend, but they still were not speaking. Malcom's sexual stamina had become that of a god. Nancy was suspicious that Malcolm might be fucking around on her because she knew he had not been interested in fucking her for a very long time. They had grown apart. It never once occurred to Nancy that it was Malcolm's own daughter that Malcolm had been fucking in her bed. Nancy smelled Lexi's perfume every time she came home from a trip, but never questioned it. She most certainly never correlated it to Lexi. Neither Malcolm nor Lexi had ever felt the need to cover Lexi's sexual scent.

Friday evening came and Lexi was exhausted from the work week and from all the sex with her father the prior Christmas weekend. It was now New Year's Eve weekend and she poured herself a cocktail and sat back to relax. She replayed the tapes from her sexual encounters with Malcolm – at least the ones she knew about. It had been only three weekends that Lexi had begun visiting Malcolm at home. Lexi was feeling sexually deprived knowing Nancy was home and Lexi could not be intimate with her father. At the same time she also recognized she might need a break from the incest, and the feelings of secrecy and drama it inherently brought with it.

Lexi enjoyed her down time Friday evening which included waxing her pussy. She showered afterwards and crawled into bed totally naked. She took full doses of all her meds and snuggled in for the evening. She quickly fell asleep.

Malcolm had also settled into his nightly routine which consisted of watching daddy-daughter porn and jacking off after Nancy, his girlfriend, had gone to bed. Malcolm also continued to drink heavily in the evenings after Nancy had gone to bed. This evening was no exception. He felt the need to numb himself since he could not have Lexi sexually. This Friday evening had Malcolm behaving desperately. He had already cum twice while masturbating to his nasty thoughts about fucking Lexi. Malcolm waited until 2:00 am, before he impulsively packed an overnight bag and drove to Tallahassee, to Lexi's town home. He left Nancy a note that said he would be staying at Lexi's the rest of the weekend. It was a creditable an argument since they had still not been speaking.

Thirty minutes later when Malcolm arrived at Lexi's door, he began to ring her doorbell. It took five times before he woke Lexi from her medicated slumber. Lexi got out of bed desperately grabbing a silky robe on her way to answer the front door. She had only been able to fully cover her right arm and breast. The rest of it she had draped over her left shoulder when she answered the door. When she saw through the peep hole that it was her father, she didn't even try to cover her pussy. She immediately opened the door to him. Malcolm laid eyes on a scantily clad Lexi. He saw her naked tits and her smooth naked pussy. He immediately felt his cock swell. He marched in through the doorway past her and announced that he would be staying in her guest room the rest of the weekend. He complained that he and Nancy had argued again. Lexi obliged by closing the front door then escorting Malcolm to her guest room.

Lexi could immediately tell that Malcolm was inebriated. His eyes were extremely bloodshot. Lexi also noticed that Malcolm had also brought two bottles of bourbon to get him through the rest of the weekend. He had no business driving. As he undressed he revealed his hard eight inch cock as it dangled between his legs. He crawled in to Lexi's guest bed and reached out for Lexi to kiss him goodnight. Lexi leaned in to kiss him and he pinched one of her nipples. Lexi brushed him off with disgust because that's what she was supposed to do. She retreated to her room.

Malcolm waited patiently until he was sure Lexi had fallen back asleep. When he was sure that Lexi would be asleep, he got up. Before he went to her, he went to the kitchen and made himself a stiff cocktail. At 4:00 am, Malcolm downed his cocktail then went to Lexi's room. As he opened the door, he saw her legs fully parted. She had fallen asleep with no covers over her, leaving her naked pussy exposed. Malcom arrogantly took it as an open invitation to fuck her, so he went to the end of her bed. Before he crawled in he looked to his left and saw Lexi's sex chair. He saw her dildos lying on top of it. It turned him on when he saw them. He continued crawling towards Lexi's pussy. Malcolm began to sensuously lick Lexi's clit. He went up to her nipples and licked and sucked them. He knew he would need lubricant due to the size of his erect cock. Inherently, he knew Lexi would have lubricant in her bedside table. He reached over and opened the bedside drawer. He was reassured when he found her lube.

Malcolm continued to love Lexi all over, kissing every one of her erogenous areas. He began to slide his fingers in and out of her pussy over and over. He hovered above her with his cock dangling between her legs. He was so ready to drop his cock inside Lexi's pussy, but he hesitated. Malcolm leaned down and whispered gently in Lexi's ear, "Daddy's gonna slide his dick inside you, babe. Daddy promises he'll be gentle when he puts it in. Daddy needs to fuck you, babe." Malcolm assumed that Lexi was still deeply asleep in her medicated slumber, but talking nasty to Lexi turned him on even more. What Malcolm did not realize is that under the cover of darkness, Lexi was fully awake anticipating the very moment that Malcom would penetrate her pussy with his cock. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. She looked forward to an effortless orgasm as she lay in wait.

Malcolm sat up and grabbed the lubricant. He poured it liberally down the front of Lexi's pussy and placed the bottle back on the bedside table. Lexi felt the coldness as he rubbed it into her clit. Malcolm inserted his finger inside Lexi's pussy. He rubbed it all up and down the shaft of his eight inch cock. He looked down at Lexi's pussy. He knew it was morally wrong, but Malcolm's cock had never felt as at home as it felt inside his own daughter's pussy. He repositioned himself above Lexi, extending his right arm fully. With his left hand, he aimed his cock toward Lexi's pussy and began to push it in. Lexi was there waiting and wanting to receive him... all of him. If only she could tell him.

Malcolm slowly inserted his cock all the way inside Lexi's pussy. Insertion was a slow process due to the girth of Malcolm's cock. It was so smooth the way his cock slid inside her. By the time he got it all the way up in her he was ready to explode. He paused to take a breath. He repositioned himself equally on both elbows as he prepared to make love to Lexi. Under the cover of darkness, Malcolm smiled.

Malcolm had always enjoyed certain sexual fetishes such as rough-fucking or talking dirty to his concubines. Some of these preferences were beginning to spill over into his sexual relationship with Lexi. Malcolm had discovered more fetishes since he'd been fucking Lexi. The taboo and rape aspects were now coming to light for Malcolm. Lexi didn't seem to mind. She was enjoying plausible deniability as she figuratively stepped out of her own sexual comfort zone with Malcolm. After all, Malcolm was the only man that had ever been able to make her cum. She wanted as much of that as she could get.

Malcolm started thrusting his cock in and out of Lexi. He leaned next to her ear and whispered, "Daddy couldn't go a weekend without that pussy, babe. Daddy's tasted that sweet pussy. You want to make daddy happy don't you, babe? Daddy needs to cum in that pussy. That's daddy's pussy." In the darkness, Lexi listened intently with a smile on her face as Malcolm fucked her. He was breathless. She wished she could show Malcolm the adult-like love he deserved in return. She wished she could verbally instruct Malcolm to fuck her harder. Lexi imagined all the nasty things she would love to do with Malcolm, if he only knew she was awake, ready and willing. They continued to hide their sexual relationship under the cover of darkness and fake anonymity.

Malcolm intended to try and make Lexi cum once more in her unconscious state. Lexi was asleep, or so Malcolm thought. Malcolm wanted to cum inside Lexi's pussy then immediately retreat to the guest room for some much needed rest. He intended to fuck Lexi often throughout the rest of the weekend. He needed to establish his pace for now. Three more thrusts into Lexi and Malcolm began to quiver. Malcolm cried out softly as he began to cum inside Lexi. Lexi felt Malcolm's cock get harder as it pulsed inside her. Moments later, Lexi began to cum with Malcolm. Once again, they came together. It was beautiful. It was sexual. It was nasty.

Although he felt Lexi cum, Malcolm was too drunk to realize that Lexi was awake. Malcolm quietly finished ejaculating inside of Lexi's pussy. As he came inside her, his body quivered uncontrollably. He could feel her pussy contracting on his rock hard cock. As he finished he whispered in Lexi's ear, "Daddy's cuming inside you, babe. Ohhhh, daddy's giving you all his love, babe." Malcolm's cock throbbed hard as he ejaculated, depositing every drop of his cum inside Lexi's pussy.

When Malcolm finished loving Lexi, he pulled his cock out of her. Their love dripped out of Lexi's pussy once again. Malcolm rolled over onto his back to rest. He waited for 15 minutes before he got up and left Lexi's bedroom and retreated to her guest room. Lexi was left with a wonderful memory to sleep with as she drifted off, letting her medication take hold. They both slept separately and soundly for the remainder of the morning.

Saturday

As she expected, Lexi woke up alone in her bed the next morning. It was around 10:00 am and she felt a little sleep deprived. She could smell breakfast cooking. She kept having flashbacks about Malcolm making love to her. She saw the lubricant on the bedside table. Lexi finally got up and showered. She intentionally dressed herself in her daddy uniform consisting of a sheer tank top, panties and an over-sized shirt.

Lexi entered the kitchen ready to eat and very willing to allow Malcolm to drug her once more. She had a suspicion that Malcolm would resort to desperate measures to fuck her again. She looked forward to Malcolm taking control so she could maintain her plausible deniability. Malcolm served her a spiked cocktail and she knew she would soon be feeling sleepy. They ate breakfast together. Several more cocktails were consumed by both of them. Afterwards, they settled in for an afternoon of movie time. The wood burning stove was cranking with warmth.

Malcolm was already lying down on the couch. Lexi crawled onto the couch stretching out in front of him. She was wearing her sexy daddy uniform and Malcolm could not help but notice. She snuggled in front of Malcolm under the covers. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him. They watched TV and they both began to fall asleep. Lexi could feel Malcolm's hard cock throbbing against her ass. It was only his pajama bottoms and her panties that were between them.

Around 2:00 pm, before Lexi drifted off permanently for the afternoon, she managed to get up and respectfully retire to her own bed, leaving Malcolm on her couch. She took her panties off to feel uninhibited, and also to provide Malcolm easy access to her pussy. It only took her a half an hour to fall into a deep asleep. She knew Malcolm would soon come for her. She left the lubricant on top of the bedside table.

For the next hour after Lexi went to bed, Malcolm heavily consumed his bourbon. After an hour of heavy drinking he was primed. At 3:00 pm he went to Lexi's bedroom ready to fuck her. Lexi had left herself uncovered to ensure that Malcolm would take her without hesitation. Malcolm moved to the end of Lexi's bed and crawled in between her legs. He looked over at her slipper chair eying the dildos still lying on top. Lexi had made herself a sex chair. Malcolm was sexually turned on, but he was also a little jealous that Lexi had been masturbating with her dildos. He arrogantly wanted it to be all about him.

Malcolm helped himself to Lexi's pussy. He began by licking her clit for the next twenty minutes. Lexi woke up while Malcolm was licking her clit. He would intermittently slide his tongue inside her pussy. He loved the fact that Lexi waxed her pussy. That really turned him on. Next he moved up to her tits and began to lick and suck her nipples. He felt his hard cock pressing into Lexi's pussy. He sat up on his knees and reached over to grab the lubricant that he'd left on the bedside table earlier that morning.

Malcom generously poured the lube down Lexi's pussy and up and down the shaft of his hard cock. She waited patiently as he meticulously prepared them both, readying to slide his cock inside Lexi's pussy. Lexi had always enjoyed that part of the sexual experience when a hard cock first enters her. There's no better feeling. The nastiness of it being her father made her even more aroused. Malcolm rubbed the lube inside the lips of Lexi's pussy, ensuring she would be ready for his eight inch cock. Malcolm was always very attentive to keeping his lover's pussy lubricated. He knew that he was hung like stallion.

Malcolm positioned himself on his elbows and reached down to aim his cock inside Lexi. Once he felt the right spot he slowly began to push the head of his cock inside her. His girth was commensurate with his eight inch length. This made entering her a slow process - a process of pure pleasure for them both. Malcolm was a third of the way in and he had to stop to regain his stamina. He was ready to explode. Lexi wanted so badly to encourage him to continue. She couldn't help herself. She softly whined in Malcolm's ear, "Ahh, ahh." Malcolm whispered in response, "That feel good, baby? It feels real good to daddy. Go back to sleep, babe. Go back to sleep. Daddy just wants to make love. I'll be sweet and gentle, princess. Daddy needs to cum inside that pussy. That's daddy's pussy, princess."

Lexi kept her silence and preserved her plausible deniability. Lexi enjoyed that Malcolm talked sexy and sometimes dirty to her. It really turned her on. Malcolm started moving inside her again, getting two thirds of the way inside her, and then he stopped. Her pussy felt so good to the head of his hard cock. He wanted to cum so badly, but he was determined to hold out. He could hold out.

During the weeks in between their sexual encounters, Malcolm was jacking off up to ten times a day, while he was drunk. He thought about fucking Lexi every time. Many of those times he was hard again within ten minutes. He knew he was in for a fine time now that he was physically inside Lexi's pussy again. He groaned, and then proceeded to push his cock all the way inside her. He groaned with pleasure once again, "Uhh, fuck yeah." As he hit Lexi's cervical barrier, she too moaned softy with pleasure, "Ahh," then she went silent. Malcolm whispered, "Go back to sleep, babe. Daddy just wants to love you." Lexi appeared to obey him. He went on to gently make love to Lexi for the next couple of hours. He kept pouring on lubricant and cuming inside her over and over again. She returned her appreciation by cuming on Malcolm's cock several times. It felt so nice for Lexi, with all of the excessive lubricant coupled with his long, gentle, but firm strokes. Lexi was enjoying it, but she knew she was in for a very long morning ahead, trying to keep up with Malcom.

Malcolm enjoyed the full advantage of Lexi being passed out, or so he thought. He used her pussy as his personal toy – his personal depository. He was like a machine. He came inside her over and over and over again - at least five times throughout the afternoon and early evening. He felt every single one of Lexi's orgasms. Each time he quivered and came inside Lexi, he whispered, "Daddy's cuming in you, babe. Daddy loves putting his cum inside you. Oh yeah, daddy loves cuming inside you. Your pussy's so good to daddy." Each time Malcolm came inside Lexi she enjoyed such wonderful, plausible deniability. He thought she remained passed out while her pussy contract around his cock. He felt her pussy get juicer each time. After the fifth time that Malcolm came inside Lexi, he whispered, "Daddy felt you cum every time I came inside you, babe. Daddy likes makin you cum."

Out of breath Malcolm rolled over off of Lexi and onto his back. He laid there for about fifteen minutes before getting up to shower, then retreating to Lexi's living room. By now it was around 7:00 pm. Lexi was disappointed that he stopped. She liked that Malcolm was making her cum. She could hardly wait for to him to come for her next.

Lexi waited a good half hour before she got out of bed and took a shower. She wanted to freshen up her pussy for Malcolm. Malcolm got excited when he heard the shower running. He knew Lexi would soon take her evening medications and he could resume making love to her. He also looked forward to her freshly showered body. She always smelled so sweet. His cock swelled just thinking about her naked body. He continued to drink a couple of rather strong cocktails. He was primed and ready to go.

Around 8:00 pm, Lexi entered the kitchen and took her evening medications. She dressed herself scantily, in a revealing tank top with a slinky robe half on her with no panties. Malcolm could only see her top from the couch in the living room. He knew she would be headed back to bed moments later. After Lexi downed her meds, she pranced into the living room and wiggled her way in front of her father onto the couch. Lexi did a half ass job of keeping her robe closed as she made her way into the living room and onto the couch with Malcolm. Malcolm could not help but notice. He opened the covers inviting her to climb in. Lexi squirmed her way up under the covers and against Malcolm's cock as she settled onto the couch with him. Malcolm was wearing only a pair of boxers and as his cock swelled it poked through the hole in the front of his boxers and into Lexi's naked ass.

Things got real when Malcolm pulled Lexi close to him and got in her ear. He thrusted his hips forward and laughed as he asked her, "You feel that, babe? That's daddy's love muscle." Lexi was absolutely not ready to surrender her plausible deniability. She laughed off his advance. Lexi pulled away from him and announced it was time for her to go to bed. She kissed her father good night on the lips, not wanting to appear rattled. Before she could leave he made sure to rub his hand across one of her tits. She calmly retreated to her room. She shed her robe and her tank, then crawled naked into her bed onto her back with her legs spread wide open. She intentionally left the lubricant out on the bedside table. She quickly fell into an unconscious sleep.

Malcolm was annoyed so he binged on alcohol for the next hour, fearing that he had ruined his secret, nasty bond with his daughter. It was now around 9:30 pm and Malcolm could no longer resist his sexual urge to go to Lexi. He was determined to drop his cock into Lexi again. He intended to fuck her all night long. When he arrived at the bedroom doorway, he could tell by the night light that Lexi was on her back with her legs spread, inviting him to take her. He went straight to the end of the bed and crawled in between her legs. There was her naked, hairless pussy just begging him to lick her. Like a dog in heat he went in lusciously licking her, sliding his tongue into her pussy. Malcolm quickly realized where he needed to be. He needed to be with his dick inside Lexi's pussy. He sat up and grabbed the lubricant. Malcolm had fucked many women in his lifetime. By now Malcolm knew that lubricant was essential to a mutually enjoyable fuck.

12