Lexi the Lezzy... Maybe? Pt. 01

Story Info
Lexi remembers her first time.
2.8k words
4.04
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi dropped her last box onto the floor with a loud thud. Finally she was done moving into her dorm room. When she had first registered for room placement her father had put down the extra hundred to ensure she would have a single room, but unfortunately they had gotten to her application too late and she was forced to share a room with two other girls. Lexi has always been the type to get everything she wants, from the latest Iphone to her shiny new black 2015 Mercedes. Her father didn't even put a down payment on it, he payed in full, sixty grand for his very entitled daughter. He had tried to reason with her and find a different car that wasn't as pricey but she had insisted and he didn't want to argue with her. Lexi had always been Daddy's little girl since day one, and as an only child she did not know the meaning of the word no.

Lexi is exactly as you would imagine her. Piercing blue eyes and high cheekbones. She stands petite at five feet and she has a small waist that you could wrap your arms completely around. Although her torso is small, her legs went on for days. She has long strawberry blonde hair that lays flat against her back, just about reaching her hips. Her California skin was perfectly tinted and her finger and toenails were perfectly polished with a French manicure. Back home all of the girls envied her body. Lexi was the type who could eat everything she wanted all day long, but her metabolism was just too quick to digest the food before it turned into fat. She was not very top heavy, her breasts measured 36C, but her prized possession was her ass. All of the boys in high school would intentionally hold doors open, or let her walk faster, just to get a nice view of her huge ass. She knew how to sway her hips in just the way to cause all the boys to rush off to the bathroom and take care of business.

Lexi had dated a lot of boys over the years, but there was never anybody who managed to stay for longer than a month or two. She was very hard to manage. She had always insisted on picking out their outfits or changing plans at the last minute to please herself. They always had to do anything that she wanted to, and if there was even a question of doing something that she didn't want to do she would have a fit as if she was a little girl until she got her way. A big reason why her relationships had never lasted was because Lexi NEVER wanted to go past third base. She had lost her virginity at eighteen at a house party the football team had thrown. She was captain of the cheerleading squad all during high school and had the reputation of being easy. It wasn't exactly the case that she was easy, she had never had sex yet, but found herself bopping off the football team before big games quite frequently. They had convinced her that she was their good luck charm. This one night in particular she had found herself a little drunk. The quarterback, Alex, and his best friend Lucas found Lexi sprawled out on the couch, her tight black dress had bunched up around her ass and it was just barely covering her, with the round of her ass peaking out of the bottom. They gave each other a knowing glance and nodded, knowing where the night was about to head.

"Hey Lexi! Are you feeling alright? Do you want us to help you up to my room and you can lay down until you feel better?" Alex crouched down near Lexi's face, pushing her blonde locks behind her hair.

"Oh, Alex! That would be so wonderful!!" Lexi smiled at him as he picked her up bridal style. As they walked through the crowd she put on quite the show for her friends, she had decided to go commando tonight and everybody had the perfect view of her shaven pussy as Alex walked her upstairs.

Once upstairs Lexi began to undress herself, laying on his bed completely naked. She was so tired and drunk at this point that she hadn't cared about the boys seeing her perky tits. She had given a lot of head but none of the football team had ever seen her naked before. This gave Alex and Lucas instant boners.

"Hey Lexi, how about giving a friend a hand?" Lucas asked as he unzipped his pants and started rubbing his cock near her face.

Lexi opened her eyes to Lucas' cock right in her face, she had never taken a good look at it and only now realized how big it really was. It was at least eight inches long, and about two and a half inches around. It was certainly bigger than any dick she had ever seen. She could feel her pussy tingling. In her drunken state she wasn't thinking clearly, she took him in her mouth and wrapped one hand around the base of his cock, while the other went to her swollen clit.

Lucas let out a disgruntled groan, "Shit Lex, I forgot how good your mouth feels." He wrapped his hand in her hair and grabbed a handful, pulling her head up and down in a slow but constant rhythm. Meanwhile, Alex had been standing by his bed, rubbing his own hard cock, dripping with pre-cum as the sight of a dick in Lexi's mouth drove him wild. They way she had trained herself to take it all the way, despite gagging, was sexy as fuck. Alex settled himself behind Lexi, reaching out to rub her swollen pussy lips. When Lexi felt hands on her she couldn't help but let out a moan and spread her legs wider. Lexi's groaning had pushed Lucas right over the edge, he pulled her head down all the way and with three final hard thrusts he released his load deep in her throat, watching in amusement as her eyes widened and her face turned red, clearly losing her breath. As his orgasm subsided he let go of Lexi's hair and let her collapse onto the bed.

Alex rolled Lexi onto her back, while slowly pushing his pointer finger into her tight pussy.

"Damn Lexi, you're so fucking tight!" Alex slowly fingered her and watched her breasts raise and fall as her breathing became labored. Her face became flushed and there was the very noticeable squelching as her pussy became increasingly wet.

"Ohh... oh Alex... oh fuck it feels so good!" Lexi couldn't control her breathing and her legs began to shake from the intense sensations she was feeling.

"Let's see if we can fit two fingers in this pretty pussy of yours. And then maybe we can work our way up to something a little more... substantial." Slowly but surely, Alex slid another finger into her slick hole, and then finally a third until he felt she was nice and stretched.

"You know Lexi... I've always felt as though we had a connection... on a deeper level. You know what I'm talking about?"

"Ohh... mmm... mmhmm Alex... whatever you say." She was so horny and drunk that she would do just about anything to keep Alex's hands all over her. His fingers felt so wonderful inside of her and while Lucas was at her head playing with her nipples she couldn't think clearly. Alex was so hard watching Lexi moaning and writhing, naked in her bed. He never thought he'd see the day where he'd get to be the one to fuck Lexi Smith.

"So, for the good of the team, I really think it would be a wonderful idea if we took our... friendship... to the next level. Do you get what I mean?" He only had one finger inside of her now and he curled it upwards to stimulate her G-spot. He knew that she would never be able to say no to him now.

"Oh FUCK! Alex what the fu-uck!! Oh my god that feels amazing what the fuck are you doing?!" Lexi was feeling pure bliss. She had never had sex before, (well, besides with her dildos) but Alex was touching her in ways that she had never been touched before. On the one hand she wanted him to fuck her, but on the other hand she was really afraid of how it would feel and if it was the right time. She had only ever gone this far with Alex, the farthest she had been with any boy from the football team, so it would only make sense that it be him. But is that what she wanted?

"C'mon baby! I'll take you to places that you've never even dreamt of!" He began to finger her faster and harder, causing her to arch her back and show off her pretty little titties. Lucas took it upon himself to take one into his mouth, licking and sucking on it until it was pointy and hard, causing Lexi to let out a squeal.

"Oh, Alex...I don't know... fuck...fu-uck...unhh... I think I'm going to cum soon!" Lexi groaned and dug her nails into Lucas' thighs. He was leaning over her, his dick right in her face, already hard and ready to go again.

"I don't know man," Lucas started, "I think she wants it bad. Don't you Lex?" Lucas smirked down at her naked body, causing pre-cum to drip out of the tip of his cock. He rubbed the smooth head against her cheek, to which she gladly opened her mouth and took him all in. He grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them above her head, holding them tightly to his chest.

"grr...unhh...garb!" Lexi tried to pull her hands away in protest, staring up at Lucas wide eyed with his cock still shoved in her mouth. He smirked down at her, slowly fucking her mouth; he was trying to save his orgasm until he could put his cock inside of her pussy.

"Don't worry Lex, you're gonna love it. You're so wet that I'll slip right inside of this little pussy of yours!" Alex positioned himself so he was kneeling right at her pussy, he pulled her legs up and let them rest on his shoulders. She was completely helpless and vulnerable to do whatever the boys pleased with her. With one slow and swift movement, Alex slowly pushed just the tip inside of her, she instantly stopped struggling, wanting him to keep going. From her body language, the way that her nipples stood at attention, the way she was arching her back, how her breathing began to quicken, he knew that she wanted him so bad and that drove him insane. He slowly pushed himself all the way inside of her, pausing to let her adjust.

"How does it feel? Do you like my cock fucking your pussy?" He pumped in and out of her tight hole steadily, keeping himself just on the edge of an orgasm. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. If only she hadn't been an ass virgin, he could totally imagine fucking her ass and letting Lucas fuck her from below.

Lexi could barely form a coherent thought. She couldn't believe how big Alex was and how amazing his cock felt inside of her. What was even more was the fact that she had gotten so turned on when Lucas held her wrists tightly. She had never been restrained before and the thought had never actually crossed her mind but the feeling of being so vulnerable and open to them made her feel some type of way that left her dripping wet to no avail.

Alex could feel himself building, it was getting harder to hold off from cumming. He decided to take a break from the intense pleasure and let Lucas have a turn at her pussy.

"Luke man, take her for a spin." Alex winked as he forced himself to pull out of her tight hole. They slapped each others hands and Alex took a seat on the couch in his room, slowly rubbing his cock while he watched Lexi get fucked.

Lucas flipped Lexi onto her stomach, forcing her ass high and again holding her arms, this time he pulled both arms behind her back and used them for support. He showed no mercy as he fucked her pussy with long hard strokes. She couldn't keep her voice down and practically screamed at the intense pleasure. Both boys had such huge cocks and she had no idea how her pussy was able to handle their girth.

"Oh fuck, yes! Oh fuck me Lucas! Fuck me! Fuuuuck!!" Lexi felt as though she was about to burst, his cock was hitting her G-spot over and over, causing her orgasm to build faster and faster.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm cumming!" Lexi screamed as a gush of clear fluid rushed out of her, causing Lucas to pull out and bust his load all over her ass and back. Alex, feeling himself getting closer, rushed to shove his cock into Lexi's mouth. She was still riding the waves of her very first squirting orgasm, screaming onto Alex's cock. The vibrations in her throat pushed Alex right over the edge as he bust his load down her throat. He pulled out to let the last of it squirt right down her cheek. All three collapsed on the bed, completely spent.

The next morning Lexi woke up still naked, next to Alex. She looked around the room in a panic. Her clothes were sprawled onto the floor and all she had to cover her was the thin sheet on Alex's bed. What the hell did I do last night? The last thing that she remembered was feeling dizzy, so she layed down on the couch in the living room and passed out, despite the loud music and the yelling of the party goers. Alex was still passed out, so she quietly slipped out of the bed and got dressed, making sure not to wake him up, then she left his house without another word.

The next day at school she found Alex by the gym, standing and talking with Lucas and some of the guys off the football team.

"Hey Lexi!" Alex smirked at Lexi and gave her a wink."

Nervously she asked if they could talk in private. He agreed.

"Listen I was just wondering... what happened at the party?" Lexi asked nervously, almost wishing she hadn't.

"You don't remember babe?" Alex leaned in closely to her ear, while taking hold of her ass. "I fucked you!" He whispered seductively in her ear.

"We did... I mean... I let you...?" She could feel tears welling up in her eyes.

"Don't worry. You had a blast! Just ask Lucas!"

Lexi glanced over at Lucas, who was staring at her ass, looking like he was ready to pounce on her.

"So like... the three of us?" Lexi swallowed hard. She wasn't upset that it had happened, she was upset that she didn't remember. She bit her lip hard.

"Yes we did! You were so fucking wet and you looked so sexy baby!" Alex was so close to Lexi when he was talking to her that she could smell the familiar scent of his cologne. She had wished that she was a bit more coherent during her first time, but she was happy that it was with Alex.

"I don't remember anything past falling asleep on the couch..."

"Well if you come by my place later I can remind you. Catch you later, Lex." Alex gave her a wink and walked to class.

Lexi did go to his house that day, and every Wednesday after that until graduation day. They were never exclusively dating or anything, they were just exclusively having sex. When it came time to graduate they decided it was time to go their separate ways. Lexi was truly broken up about this decision, she had a case of the feels, but Alex didn't feel the same about her, he merely looked at her as just a booty call of sorts.

The summer was long. She went on a lot of dates but spent her nights alone in bed, playing with herself, discovering what made her the wettest. She even managed to make herself squirt on occasion with her biggest dildo. She would never admit it to any of the boys she dated because she didn't want them to look at her the way Alex did. So she put on a front and acted as prude as possible, when in reality she was a horny little slut who was about ready to burst out of her shell.

While unpacking, her mind began to wander. What would her roommates be like? Would they be nerdy and boring, or would they be party goers like Lexi?

Just as Lexi was putting the last of her laundry away, the door opened, and in walked the two most gorgeous girls Lexi had ever laid her eyes on.