Lexi's Date

Story Info
Lexi goes out for the night.
2.6k words
4.57
24.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lexi scrolled through the photos of lewd sissies, she felt her sissy cock press against its pink cage. She wiggled her butt against the chair to feel the plug that was in her. She felt the soft panties against her smoothly shaven bum, and smiled her pink lipstick covered smile. She checked the time, 1:23 AM, and decided that she needed to finish up and get to sleep. So she got up and walked over to the box.

Her sissy box, filled with all of her sissy things, from clothes to toys to makeup, and grabbed her seven inch dildo. She bent over slightly to pull out the plug, and placed it on her night stand. She turned to go back to the chair, but remembered something, spinning around on her heels to grab a small bottle of lube. Then she walked back to her chair, practicing her walk as she went, one foot right in front of the other and pumping out her butt.

As she got to her desk, she opened the bottle of lube and put a bit on the top of the dildo, giving it a mock hand job to spread it around. She put the member down on her chair, then moved herself to place her sissy ass in position above it. She looked at the photos showing on her computer, a blonde sissy in a pair of matching white panties and bra grabbing her caged clitty, and bit her lip. She took in a breath and let down her weight, causing the dildo to breach and delve into her sissy hole. She let down all of her weight, and the dildo disappeared into her ass, she held her breath until she bottomed out, then released it in a heavy panting.

She then started to scroll through the other photos again, and slowly began to ride the dildo, finding a steady rhythm. She rode the dildo like a pro, a skill she had acquired over her time as a sissy slut, and practiced her slutty moaning as she did. Her little sissy clitty flopped helplessly as she bounced joyfully on the phallus, something she loved the feeling of as it made her feel more like a sissy and not a man. At this point she had been locked for weeks, even forgetting where the key was exactly, so just enjoying her endurance as a "girl".

She bounced on the toy for twenty minutes, until she found something that made her extra happy. On the board she had been looking at, an anonymous poster had used a photo of her that she had posted several weeks ago, and it had gained the common responses asking things like, "Who is that beauty?" And, "A true sissy slut, locked and obsessed with cock." These were the moments she lived for as a sissy, for her reputation to live on without her interference. This got her worked up enough to pick up her pace, and quickly arrive at a her sissygasm, her caged clitty leaking come all over herself and her chair.

She cleaned up and checked her phone. The usual met her, many strangers on kik and snapchat asking to talk, often opening with pictures of their cocks, and messages on her reddit from comments on her posts. She was used to this, as she had been an active sissy for several years now, ever since she got to university, and had gained quite a few gentlemen callers. She never removed any, and tried to give each some attention as she had begun to feel like she owed them her time. But she loved it, loved the attention, and loved the thought of these real men obsessing over her.

She responded to a few, apologizing for not having time to chat that night, and left the others for her to talk to tomorrow. Then she finished cleaning up for the night and went to sleep. She had once more stuffed her sissy ass with a butt plug, she had cleaned off her makeup, still looking quite girly without it, and had gotten into her night gown. Dreams of boys and sex filled her head as she drifted.

The next day, she had completely free. It was a Sunday, and she had no classes. So she got fully dressed and just killed time as a sissy for the day, playing, taking pictures, and chatting with her admirers. One of the men, Daniel, asked if she was busy that night. She wasn't, so she told him that she wasn't. He asked her if she would like to get dinner with him, fully dressed, as his date. She hadn't gone out dressed often, so she leapt on the opportunity. She had met up with this guy before, so she trusted him, and went on to find her outfit.

Later that night, she told him where he could pick her up, not at her house as she didn't trust him THAT much, and waited. He arrived in a nice white BMW, and rolled down the window to say to her, "Hey there, how much for the night?"

"Just a nice dinner, and we'll see where we go from there." Lexi responded in her sluttiest voice, opening the door and sitting down. She had never seen his car, but was very turned on by his apparent wealth. They chatted as they drove, the topic wandered as his eyes did. They explored Lexi's body, admired her clinging black dress that came down to mid thigh. Her ass was quite large for a sissy boy, and the dress only made it more admirable. Her makeup was perfect, almost no hint of manliness, and a deep red lipstick covered her lips, all fitting under her long black hair. She even had fake breasts, nice C cups, helping with the disguise of a sexy girl.

They arrived at a nice Italian restaurant, and Daniel had the valet park his car as he escorted Lexi in. They had a nice candle-lit dinner, chatting it up and having no repercussions. An abundance of alcohol made its way into each of their systems, and Lexi found herself with a feeling in her gut, begging for them to find a bedroom. So the two finished up, paid the bill, and found their way back to the car. All the while, Lexi holding onto Daniel, placing kisses on his cheek as he grabbed and pinched her butt.

They found themselves driving back to Daniel's apartment, and as Lexi was feeling quite insatiable she got out of her seat to lean over and unzip his pants. He had no objections and allowed her to pull out his nine inch dick and begin to suck it. She was kneeling on her seat leaning over and devouring his cock, giving a beautiful view to any observer on her side as her dress rode up and a nice view of her ass could be seen. At one point, they pulled up to a light with a man in a mustang to their right.

The man looked over and admired the view. To this, Daniel revved his engine, a proposed challenge. A grin met the mans face as he revved in response. Daniel pulled Lexi off of his cock and lead her back to her seat for safety. The two waited for the light to change, each exchanging wondrous roars from their cars almost as some kind of pre-fight ritual, like lions bellowing before a fight for the female. Lexi looked at the man and winked, to which he responded with a blow of a kiss. Daniel now took this personal, ready to show off for his girl. Then the light changed.

Both cars' engines roared up and screeching wheels accompanied the smell of burning rubber. The two cars took off, flying down the road leaving dust in their path. For a length of the run the two cars exchanged first place, each overtaking the other. They flew past lights, barely making the greens and cutting other cars off. Then they began to come up on a larger intersection. As they approached, the light turned yellow, both still farther out than would be advisable to try it.

The man in the mustang looked over, and as an act of distraction Lexi unbuckled and raised her ass to the window. Daniel laughed as she pulled up her dress, revealing her wonderful ass, and her bulge. The mans expression changed to shock, petrified by the fact that the beautiful woman was actually a boy. His foot left the gas and he slowed. But Daniel didn't, he punched it, throwing Lexi back into her seat. The two passed the line of the intersection the split second it turned red, with the mustang coming to a screeching stop before the line.

Daniel and Lexi laughed as they continued veering down the streets. Eventually they made it back to Daniel's apartment, a spacious one with nice decoration and only more examples of his wealth. The second they were in the door Daniel had his hands all over Lexi. They kissed viciously as Daniel lead her to the bedroom. She had been here before so needed little guidance, but accepted his strong pushes as a way to accept his dominance. She knew that's how he liked it.

They got into the bedroom and Lexi freed herself from his grip, falling back onto the bed. Neither had the patience to fully undress, Lexi only pulling up her dress and pulling down her panties as Daniel tore off his shirt and unbuckled his belt, letting his pants fall. Daniel opened the drawer in the nightstand, grabbing a condom and rolling it onto his length. All the while, Lexi held on his bed on all fours waiting for her treatment.

Once ready, he got up and grabbed her ass. He had gotten his blowjob foreplay on the trip here so he was ready to get straight to the action. He massaged her ass, leaning in and licking her sissy hole. She moaned at this, bending closer to the sheets. He then leaned back and slapped her butt forcefully, leaving a red mark on her. She looked back over her shoulder and gave a look a puppy gives its owner when begging. Daniel knew what she wanted, and he wanted it too.

He spread her cheeks and lined his cock up to her hole, playing with it for a moment. She let out a little whimper, and he took this as his full invitation. So he took a strong grip on her waist and used most of his force to ram his cock into her. She whipped her head up and let out a loud moan as the man claimed her ass. He knew she liked it rough, so he immediately got to ramming her ass, finding a violently fast rhythm right off the start. To this, she began to moan loudly and panting to keep her breath.

He used her ass as he wanted, pounding away at it and slapping it frequently. She matched his rhythm and pushed back in tune with him, getting to the point where he was bottoming out in her, letting his balls slap rear. She shifted her weight onto one shoulder so she could reach back to grab her little clitty, that had been wildly whipping back and forth. She grabbed her small sissy balls and massaged them, as she was already feeling her first sissygasm coming on.

He saw this and grabbed further up her sides, continuing his dominance over her ass. He was repeatedly hitting her G-spot, and she felt it happen. Large waves of pleasure coursed through her body, seeming to emanate from her ass, overwhelming her brain as she once again leaked come into her hand. Her whole body was in ecstasy for the few seconds her orgasm lasted, but Daniel kept pounding, not easing up one bit. She brought her cupped hand full of her own come to her mouth and lapped it up. He loved it when she did this, and he said to her, "Yeah. You love that, you slut! You're the perfect little come slut, whore!"

After a few more minutes, Daniel then pulled out and forcefully turned Lexi onto her back. He then once again pressed into her ass, and grabbing her legs pushed them back to her sides. She had her tongue out and was panting like a dog, her fake breasts jiggling with her body. Daniel leaned in and began to make out with her as he pressed on. He didn't mind the lingering taste of come in her mouth, as this was his fourth time getting with Lexi so it wasn't his first time tasting it. She loved that about Daniel, he fully matched her lust.

Daniel then whispered into her ear, "I'm about to come, baby. Where does my little slut want it?"

And to this she whispered back, "Cover my face! I want to be covered in your love!"

So he picked up his pace, approaching his peak. Then he pulled out, and ripping off the condom he threw it to the side of the bed. With her still laying on her back, he plunged his dick into her mouth and took full control using her face as his fuck toy. He pushed all the way in with each thrust, pressing and popping into her throat each time. Then he pulled out and began to jerk his cock furiously over her face. She knew what was coming, and in anticipation closed her eyes and opened her mouth, her tongue hanging out.

Lexi had begun fingering herself when he face fucked her, so when he finally blew his load all over her face, she had enough stimulation to bring herself to another sissygasm. Both of their bodies shook as come covered Lexi. Ropes claiming inch after inch of her face and hair, as a steady stream leaked all over her sissy cock and thighs. She licked it up furiously, lapping the taste and swallowing it. Once finished, Daniel pushed his cock back into her mouth to be cleaned up. She obliged, happily.

Once they finished, Lexi went into his bathroom and cleaned up, not wanting to waste any of the beautiful come she scooped as much as she could into her mouth. Then she returned to his bed, where he had now gotten under the covers, and got in with him. They spooned like lovers until the both of them fell into a wonderful sleep. Lexi always loved falling asleep with a chard cock pressing against her ass. And Daniel had grown quite accustomed to falling asleep with his sissy slut by his side.

Once morning came around, Daniel woke up with Lexi out of the room. He smelled bacon cooking in his kitchen, and getting up went to find her. She was, in fact, cooking bacon and eggs for him. He went over and grabbed her waist, once again pushing his cock into her ass. But this time, she asked him, "Can we wait until after we eat? I put in the effort to make you breakfast." So he went around the counter and sat down. She finished up the cooking and put his food on a plate for him.

She passed the plate to him, snaking around the counter to hand it to him, placing her hands on his shoulders. He asked her, "Where's your food?" To which she only kissed him on the cheek, and got down on her knees in front of his chair. She then began to give him a morning blowjob, working for her breakfast, as he strained to eat his own. Daniel loved his sissy slut, and was working his way up to asking her to date him, knowing that she like the promiscuous life.