Lexi's Quest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lose track of time, but decide to delay full speed machine fucking until I have wrung all the pleasure I can from the current pace. Sliding my hands down my stomach, I make a quick pass around my clit with my fingers and then just as quickly pull back, not wanting to lose sight of my objective. Testing the machine's capabilities is paramount. My vibrator is standing at the ready if needed at the end.

Finally deciding that my arousal has peaked at this speed, I take a deep, shuddering breath and advance the control to full throttle. I have never been fucked this fast for more than a few seconds. I am clearly in uncharted territory.

Once again I raise the hem of my nighty and watch the dildo slip rhythmically in and out of my pussy. It is a mesmerizing sight at such a dazzling speed.

My cries are increasing in volume and frequency. Grabbing two handfuls of bed clothing, I lower my face to the mattress to avoid alarming the neighbors. I vow to remain in this position until the machine makes me cum or I am forced to employ the vibrator.

Sensing that victory may be in sight, I begin to move my hips a little bit in time with the relentless thrusting. I want to change the angle of penetration slightly while the artificial cock plumbs my pussy. It seems like a good strategy because I think I'm going to cum soon. My previous experience with the one vaginal orgasm gave me just enough knowledge to be aware that something special is about to happen.

Deep inside my body, a tidal wave of sensation starts to rise quickly...and then just as quickly levels off. I have been abandoned just below the threshold of orgasm, desperate to be launched over the top. I am still screaming into my bedspread, but now the cause is an equal measure of arousal and frustration.

"Goddammit!" I cry out as I frantically reach for the vibrator and turn it on. Sitting upright, I apply the vibrating tip directly to my clit while the fucking machine continues to do its job.

Clamping one hand over my mouth, I scream out my release as powerful orgasmic tremors slice through my body. Moments later I am confronted with a small problem; the machine is still fucking me at high speed and I am momentarily unsure what to do about it. Still wailing into the palm of my hand, I drop the vibrator and grope around for the controller. Mercifully, I encounter the cord, slide my hand up to the control box, and kill the power.

A minute or so later, I am once again aware of my surroundings. My bedside clock informs me that it is eight o'clock. The machine has fucked me for an uninterrupted half hour. I have experienced sexual encounters that lasted longer, but none of them featured the steady, vigorous fucking I have just enjoyed. I cannot believe my good fortune. I did not have the vaginal orgasm I wanted, but I know that I have probably experienced the most sensational clitoral climax of my life. I find it difficult to feel sorry for myself as I rise up on my knees and disengage from the slippery cock.

I lack the energy to put the machine away, so I crawl into bed, turn out the light, and fall into a deep sleep. Tomorrow is Friday.

****

I awaken at a little after six, an hour before my alarm usually goes off. I have slept for nearly ten hours, a rarity for me and I am totally refreshed. I finish my breakfast and dress for work.

It is a slow day so I can spend some time thinking about the next encounter with my machine. From time to time I feel myself starting to lubricate in response to my active imagination. As it did yesterday, time slows to a crawl. At lunchtime I join some of my colleagues in the company cafeteria, grinning inwardly at the reaction I might get if I told these people what I've been doing. And why. I've worked with most of them for years and I'm widely viewed within the company as a straight arrow. Little do they know.

Finally, it's quitting time and I head for my car.

As it did last night, the deli provides my dinner. When I arrive home with my turkey sandwich and a tub of coleslaw, I shove them both in the refrigerator. I've decided to use the machine before I eat.

After a quick shower, I put on a little red nighty, similar to that black one I wore last night, and prepare to mount my machine. As before, I smear lubricant on the dildo, apply a generous amount to my pussy, lower myself into position, and switch on the power. Running the speed control all the way up, I moan with pleasure and settle in for the ride.

Fifteen minutes later I am right where things ended last night; I am close but can't get the machine to push me over the edge. A few seconds with the vibrator finishes me off with another crushing orgasm.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a malcontent. The machine is preparing me for wonderful clitoral orgasms like I've never experienced before and I'm grateful. But I still want that vaginal event.

I try again in the morning before running my Saturday errands. The results are the same. Tonight I will fool around with the bondage straps just for fun.

****

The bondage device is simplicity at its best. It consists of two wide straps and two wrist cuffs. The instructions tell me to straddle the machine normally with the dildo in my pussy and then fasten the straps. The wide ones bind my shins to the backs of my thighs, preventing me from rising up on my knees to disengage from the dildo. Each strap has a Velcro patch on the outside of my legs.

The cuffs have a similar patch on the inside of each wrist. I understand how it all works. Once I get the machine running at a speed that appeals to me, I am supposed to press my wrists against the Velcro patches on my legs where they will be held firmly in place. Then I can pretend that escape is impossible while the machine fucks me.

When everything is ready, I test the Velcro and find that a significant amount of effort is required to pull my wrists free. After running the speed control all the way up, I reattach my wrists to the patches. This is going to be fun.

I have an active imagination so I sit impaled on the machine, 'hopelessly' constrained, while it fucks me at high speed for a long time. My cries fill the room as my arousal slowly increases to a point where I begin to believe I am going to have the vaginal orgasm I crave.

But it is not to be. As before, I get close to the edge and then level off. I can't stand any more frustration, so I rip my hands free only to discover that I forgot to position a vibrator nearby.

"Oh fuck," I moan as I resort to my fingers. Fortunately, I am good at this. While the machine continues to fuck me at its highest speed, I part myself with one hand and rapidly stimulate my clit with the other.

It doesn't take long. Clamping a hand over my mouth just in time, I let out a muffled shriek as violent orgasmic tremors seize control of my body and I slump forward over the still thrusting machine. Seconds later I find the control box and kill the power.

When I recover, I remove the straps and cuffs, rise up on my knees to allow the slick wet dildo to fall free, and roll sideways onto the carpet. I lie there in a pleasurable fog while I think about what I just did. I have learned one thing; bondage, even pretend bondage, is wonderful. Somewhere in my future is a date with at least one of Marie's fucking machines and the more sophisticated restraint it offers.

In the meantime, I will continue to pursue the illusive vaginal orgasm. Tomorrow night I will try the giant dildo.

****

I'm nervous. I've showered but decide to remain nude for this round. After exchanging the average dildo for the monster cock, I use one of my regular dildos to dilate my pussy and deposit a lot of the special lubricant inside.

After applying a thick coating of lube to the huge cock sticking up out of the saddle, I apply power to the machine, wrap my fingers around the shaft, and run the speed control all the way up. I get a case of nervous giggles when I realize I'm giving a hand job to a dildo so I turn the speed control back down to zero.

I'm not willing to absorb this thing all at once, so I tweak the controls until only about three inches are statically exposed above the hole in the saddle. Slinging one leg across the machine, I lower myself until the tip of the dildo is pressed against the entrance to my pussy. A glance at the clock tells me it is a little after eight o'clock.

When I realize I am hyperventilating, I take several deep breaths to calm myself and begin to press down on the huge cock. It doesn't exactly hurt, but it isn't pleasurable either.

I keep pressing and another inch or so enters me. I pause to allow my pussy to adjust. When the discomfort eases, I push down once more and my bottom finally comes into contact with the saddle. I am half way home.

Rising up and down on my knees a few times, I test the feeling of being fucked by the big cock and find it to be more pleasant than I expected. Encouraged, I turn the speed control up slightly and allow the remainder of the shaft to penetrate my pussy very slowly. When I feel that the instrument is at the top of its stroke, I stop the machine.

Now fully impaled, I rest for a few moments. My pussy has been stretched beyond anything in my experience, but I am now accommodating the huge dildo without discomfort. It's time to get started.

As I had the first night, I increase the speed in small increments, but there is a difference this time. I am beginning to feel pleasure unlike what I felt with the medium dildo. Something tells me I'm going to be successful tonight.

After five minutes or so I have the throttle wide open. The machine is now fucking me with the giant cock at a full three strokes per second while I cry out continuously in response. Nothing I have ever experienced comes close to what is happening to me now.

I look down between my heaving breasts, hypnotized by the sight of the thick shaft moving rapidly in and out of my pussy, the swollen labia pushed aside to accommodate its immensity.

I am drowning in sensation. An orgasm of monumental proportions is building deep in my core, its strength radiating outward to seize control of my entire being. Time no longer has meaning. I am completely awash in a pre-orgasmic flush. My skin tingles and my whole body begins to tremble as my pussy begins a series of powerful contractions, clamping repeatedly around the huge thrusting cock. Screaming into my bedclothes, I go over the edge into orgasmic oblivion.

Long moments later, I grope around for the controls and kill the power. The instrument of my unbelievable pleasure slows to a halt.

I stay where I am, trying to remember how to breathe while I moan for an eternity as orgasmic aftershocks keep interrupting my recovery.

My breathing eventually returns to normal, the trembling stops, and my vocalizations cease. I lack the strength to dismount and come to my feet, so I simply rise up on my knees, roll off to the side of the machine, and collapse onto the carpet.

I don't know if I passed out or just went to sleep. My clock says the time is nine o'clock. I have no idea how long the machine actually fucked me, but I do know it was enough to do the job. My objective has been met. Problem solved.

*****

To be continued......

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.

12