Lexi's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although curiosity is killing me, I refrain from asking how she served as the guinea pig for this machine's development. At some point she had to have used it with another woman. I can't help visualizing myself using the device with a beautiful naked woman seated across from me.

"I don't know anyone well enough to use this one," I tell her a little breathlessly, "but I can understand its appeal."

Marie just smiles and then gestures for me to leave the room and reenter the hallway.

"I have one more machine to show you and I'm guessing you'll find it to be the most interesting of the lot," she tells me. "One of the things we realized early on is that we toss the words 'long' 'fast' and 'hard' around freely when talking about fucking machines. But the truth is that your machine, and all the ones I've shown you so far, can't provide the physical impact that I human partner can give you. They can fuck for a long time at high speed but they can't duplicate the pounding that many women want, particularly as they approach orgasm. The machine I'm about to show you will do just that. My husband considers it the pinnacle of his work."

Marie unlocks the door and waves me inside. When I enter the room I am confronted with a chair that appears to be identical to the one paired with the large device in the first room. But the fucking machine is different. It displays the same Z-type arrangement but is much more massively constructed. Where the shaft holding the dildo on the first machine was maybe an inch in diameter, this one spans a full three inches.

And where the first machine held a regular dildo, this one is sporting a molded silicone replica of a man's pelvic region from navel to upper thigh, complete with a magnificent cock and large testicles. It is a faithful reproduction in every respect. The molding is fastened in some fashion to a steel plate on the end of the rod. I stare at it in open-mouthed disbelief.

"Basically, this machine is a battering ram. Unlike the other machines, its stroke is fixed at six inches and its maximum speed is limited to three strokes per second. The molding all by itself weighs about fifteen pounds which provides a lot of impact energy. The testicles contain the same tungsten implants as the other dildos."

"Let me demonstrate its operation," she continues, as she applies power from the control panel on the chair. "I will set the speed to one stroke every two seconds. Watch what happens."

The silicon molding jumps forward at blinding speed and then pulls back at a much slower pace, its testicles swinging in response. Another high speed thrust follows. Marie allows the machine to complete several cycles.

"I'm sure you noticed that the motion at this speed is unnatural, so I'm now increasing the speed very slowly up to the full three strokes per second."

"Oh my God," I whisper as the powerful stroking evens out to closely resemble a human male thrusting at his highest possible speed, his heavy testicles swing wildly back and forth. The difference is that a human can do this for only a few seconds. Marie allows the machine to operate at full throttle for fifteen seconds or so and then brings it to a halt.

"This is the most lifelike fucking machine on the planet. You are looking at the prototype. Like the dual machine, it is in its final testing stage. You are the first person, other than a select few of the staff, to see it."

"I'm flattered," I croak, "but why me?"

"When we are developing a new machine, I do the initial testing as I told you earlier. I have put this one through its paces multiple times and found it to be superb. But before we make a new machine available for general use, we like to try it out with several different women. Think of it like beta testing in the computer world. Women often have different sexual responses to the same stimuli and we want to test our product against enough of those responses to determine if the machine is ready for deployment."

"Are you offering me a ride?" I breathe.

"Yes."

"When?"

"Now. It's only nine o'clock so we have an hour before the salon opens for business."

"I...I don't know what to say. I didn't come here expecting anything but a tour," I tell her although I am now lubricating heavily.

"Just say yes."

I hold Marie's gaze for a long moment and then make my decision.

"Yes."

"Good. If you're bashful, you do not need to disrobe completely. Just remove your panties. We'll adjust your clothing when you're seated."

Seeing no reason to delay, I kick off my sandals, reach up under my dress to pull my panties down over my ankles, and toss them aside.

Marie has raised the back of the chair to a near vertical position so I can watch what is about to happen. Seconds later I am in the chair with my legs dangling over the edge.

"Put your feet into the stirrups," she tells me and I comply. "Now raise your hips so I can pull the back of your dress out of the way."

"I've changed my mind," I announce.

"What?" she asks, looking disappointed.

"To hell with the dress. I'll do this naked. Help me get it off." Seconds later I am back in position with my feet in the stirrups. My dress has joined my sandals and panties in a pile on the floor.

"We will proceed slowly and I'll explain everything as we go," she says, smiling with relief that I am not backing out of the test ride.

Marie explains the features of the control panel imbedded in the right hand armrest and I spend a minute or so moving the machine back and forth or its rails. I spend another minute manipulating the height and penetration angle of the device. While I do this I stare fixedly at the head of the large silicone cock as it moves around close to my pussy.

This chair differs from the one in the first room in only one way that I can see. A short handle juts out from the side of each armrest near where my hands will be.

"What are the handles for?" I ask.

"The handles are vitally important. When the machine is operating at a speed you find pleasurable, grasp a handle firmly in each hand. That's how you'll control the power of impact. Pushing or pulling on the handles will cause your body to shift slightly either toward or away from the machine. If you push away slightly, impact will be lighter. If you pull on the handles, the impact will be stronger. If you pull hard enough, the impact will be much more powerful than anything you've ever experienced with a male partner."

I test the process and find that I can move my body, and therefore my pussy, forward or backward an inch or so. I am a little nervous but ready to give it a try.

"Ready?" she asks.

"Y...yes," I stammer.

"The first thing we'll do is lock the dildo at the end of its forward stroke. This is important. You want to insert the dildo while it is fully extended, not the other way around."

I understand why.

"Now I'm going to coat the dildo with a heavy coat of lubricant. Would you like some for your pussy?"

"No need. I'm sopping wet," I reply with a little tremor in my voice.

"Then I'll help you line everything up while you operate the controls."

As I move the machine forward, Marie guides the head of the silicone cock into my pussy and then steps back.

"Take it easy for a while," she tells me. "Experiment with the penetration angle and run the machine at a slow speed until you feel comfortable."

I do as she suggests, first moving the machine forward until the cock is completely buried in my pussy with the molding firmly pressed against the backs of my thighs. The penetration angle is perfect.

"Start when you're ready. I'll be right by your side if you need help," Marie reassures me.

I take a few deep breathes to calm my nerves, advance the speed control a little bit, and feel the cock slowly withdraw.

In spite of what I've seen so far, I am unprepared for what happens next. The machine thrusts forward and slams into my body with shocking force.

"Oh God!" I cry as I push on the handles to get away from the machine before it strikes me again.

"The first time is always a surprise," I hear Marie announce. "Leave the speed where it is and experiment with the handles.

I let the machine stroke several times with no impact. After several more deep breaths, I pull on the handles ever so slightly, allowing the machine to make very light contact with my body. As my confidence builds, I pull a little harder and get rewarded with a pleasurable sensation as the machine thrusts against me more firmly.

Maintaining my position, I release one handle to advance the speed control a little more and retake possession of the handle. The silicone molding is now striking me hard enough for the sound to be clearly audible in the small room. I let out a low moan in response. It has been months since I have felt anything but a simple dildo slipping in and out of my pussy. The feeling is delicious.

As my arousal begins to ramp up, I advance the speed control once more and pull a little harder on the handles. I have had a few boyfriends who could fuck me very hard for short periods of time, but I've never felt anything like this. I am crying out continually now and I've completely forgotten about Marie.

Drowning in sensation, I surrender completely to the furious pounding and lose track of time. My cries of pleasure fill the room as my legs begin to shake.

I am going to cum soon so I am not about to relinquish a handle to fiddle with the speed control. I am being fucked fast enough but I pull a little harder on the handles. I am vaguely aware of my firm breasts bouncing in syncopation with the wildly thrusting dildo, their nipples dancing to the rhythm of the machine.

The orgasm rising from somewhere deep in my core seizes control of my body as I scream out my release. My pussy clamps rhythmically around the thick cock as violent orgasmic tremors slice through my body. With a final wail, I push against the handles and then let my hands fall to the side.

As the machine continues to fuck me very fast but without impact, I slowly become aware of my surroundings and grope around for the speed control. Marie gets there first and brings the machine to a halt.

I need to rest, so I find the control that elevates the seat back and lower myself into a prone position. I am still impaled by the dildo and my feet are still captured by the stirrups. I have no desire to move. Marie remains silent.

"Oh. My. God," I finally whisper as I finally begin to stir. "Oh. My. God"

"Need some help?" I hear Marie ask, a little breathlessly.

"Yes," I tell her, my voice raspy.

I feel the cock being withdrawn from my pussy and Marie raises the seat back once more.

"I don't think I can stand," I tell her.

"That's okay. Just rest for a minute and I'll help you when you're ready," she replies.

Several minutes later, I am on my feet, a little wobbly but able to stand on my own. Marie helps me into my sundress, panties, and sandals.

"I have one more thing to show you when you're ready," she informs me.

"I'm ready," I respond as she takes my hand and we leave the room.

At the end of the hallway is another door. Marie opens this one and we enter what looks like the mailbox section of a post office. The walls are lined with good-sized metal doors, several of which have keys protruding from the locks like lockers in a bus station.

"Most of our clients are regulars, and since we require everyone to have their own dildos, vibrators, or whatever, we encourage them to store everything here for their convenience," she says as she opens one of the doors and hands me the key.

"This is your locker if you want it," she announces. "The silicone molding you just enjoyed now belongs to you as my gift for testing the machine. There is ample room in here to store it and any additional items you intend to use on the other machines, assuming you enjoyed yourself enough this morning to return at a later date."

"Return? I was hoping you'd offer me a job and let me live here," I tell her, only half in jest.

"Maybe someday," she answers with a laugh. "For now, how about having a cup of tea with me in my office? I'd like to hear your reactions to the other machines."

Minutes later we are seated in her spacious office with cups in hand.

"I have no personal interest in the cycle or the scooter," I tell her, "although I can understand their appeal to others. The first machine, the big one, impressed me but it pales to insignificance by the last one. The second machine, the one you demonstrated, has captured my imagination and I would like to give it a try sometime soon. I love being fucked from behind and the restraints should make the experience very exciting."

"That's interesting," Marie says. "Other than the impact machine, that one is my favorite too. What did you think of the dual unit?"

"Very intriguing, but right now I don't have a partner in mind. Maybe someday."

"Perhaps you'll find someone before too long," she responds with a heavy-lidded smile. "Would you like to go ahead and book a session with the smaller machine?"

"Absolutely!" I reply with barely contained enthusiasm.

"How about next Sunday afternoon?"

"I thought you were closed on Sundays."

"We are. How about next Sunday afternoon?" she repeats with a broad grin. "You'll need an attendant and I'd be happy to provide the service.

"Sounds good to me," I reply with a grin of my own. "What time?"

"How about one o'clock?"

"Works for me," I answer and jot an entry into the calendar on my phone.

"Then it's a date," Marie declares with a radiant smile. "See you on Sunday."

*****

To be continued...

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.

12