Lexi's Quest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My word exactly," I reply with a smile of my own. "You've never experienced anything like that and I've never witnessed anything like that."

"All I know is that I can't thank you enough. What time does that place open?" She asks, wringing her hands a little.

"Their hours are nine to nine on weekdays, so you'll have to hold on to your sanity for an hour or so," I tell her, grinning at her impatience.

While we sit there, I realize I'm not feeling the same emotions that got my attention last night. Apparently I am not bisexual, but I feel a little twinge of disappointment as I look at her and remember her sprawled on my bed, aglow from the spectacular orgasm she had experienced a few minutes earlier. Oh well.

But a little bulb lights up in my mind when it occurs to me that Tina might be the perfect partner for Marie's dual machine. I'll have to give that idea some more thought. The mental picture of her reclined naked in front of me as the two dildos fuck us into a coma causes a delicious tingling between my legs.

At just that moment, the boss sticks his head in the lunchroom, spots us, and adopts a fake scowl.

"Any chance you two might be interested in doing a little work today?"

"Absolutely none," I respond with a fake frown of my own. "In fact, Tina and I are going shopping instead of pushing paper around all day for you."

Tina is looking at me with an odd expression on her face. She hasn't been here long enough to understand the special relationship the long-time employees of the firm have with our boss. He's the best there is."

"Get to work," he orders.

"Yessir," I respond with a grin.

By the time Tina and I take off for lunch, she has talked to Marie. They'll meet at the mall at five-thirty. She is bubbling over with enthusiasm.

"I can't wait to get home tonight. My boyfriend is still out of town so I can spend the entire evening playing with it if I want. I wonder how many times I can cum."

"My first few orgasms were so intense that I couldn't handle more than one a night. It took me a week or so to begin having multiple orgasms at one sitting, so to speak. Don't be disappointed if you only cum once," I advise her.

"I won't, but I'm gonna try for more than one anyway."

"Good luck. You can tell me all about it in the morning. Time to get back to the office."

****

Tina is waiting for me when I arrive at work on Tuesday.

"You were right. One was all I could handle and it was a doozy. The machine wore me out. I was asleep before nine," she informs me with a smile.

"The same thing happened to me. When is your boyfriend coming home?"

"Friday. So I have the rest of the week to become proficient. We'll probably have conventional sex on Friday night, but I'll introduce him to the machine on Saturday. I hope he likes the idea."

"Based on my reaction when you used the machine, I can't imagine that he won't be highly aroused."

"I believe he will. The machine might be a solution to our problem. I can ride it, cum first, and then he can have his way with me," Tina declares with a grin.

At mid-morning I go into the ladies room. No one else is there so I claim a stall, hike my dress up, and pull my panties down. Second later I have the little vibrator buzzing away as I work it around my clit. Less than a minute later I clamp one hand over my mouth to muffle my loud cry of release.

I stay where I am for a couple minutes. When I can breathe normally again, I restore my clothing and return the vibrator to my purse, highly pleased with myself.

The rest of the week is fairly normal. Tina brings me up to date every morning. For my part, I am spending more and more time each day thinking about my Sunday date with Marie and the little bondage machine. At night I can think of little else so I spend a lot of time on my machine and have countless orgasms. By Saturday night I am in a fever pitch, but I refrain from any sexual activity. I want to be fully charged up for tomorrow.

*****

To be continued......

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.

12