Lexi's Quest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room, with its machine, is just as I remember. The long padded board about two feet wide rests on the floor with the machine and its rails attached to one end and the shaft pointing toward the opposite end. A padded cylinder is mounted crosswise on a short column a couple of feet in front of the end of the shaft, forming a T-shaped rest for Tina's abdomen. All the straps are where they need to be to hold her in position while the machine does its work.

Everything is just as I requested. There is a selection of dildos on the small table in the corner. Next to the table is the stool that Marie sat on while observing me. The leather camera case is sitting against the wall on the opposite side of the table from the stool. Tina is focused on the dildos.

"This one," she tells me as she grasps the same model I had chosen, a large one about seven inches in length with a prominent clitoral bump on the underside, just in front of the testicles.

"A perfect choice," I tell her with a grin. "It's the same one I picked."

I show her how to mount the dildo with its vacuum lock. Tina gets a handle on the process much faster than I did and soon has the impressive silicone cock attached and ready for action.

"One more thing," I tell as I remove the camera and its tripod from the case. "We made a video of my encounter. Watching it at home while using my machine is a major turn-on. I highly recommend it, but it's entirely up to you."

"Let's do it," she proclaims with a broad grin. "I bet it'll drive my boyfriend crazy when we watch it together."

"Good!" I respond as I quickly set up the tripod, mount the camera, insert a data card, and position everything near the rear of the machine.

When I have the camera exactly where I want it, I turn to Tina with a smile.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Oh God, yes!" she replies with a wide grin.

"Then take off your dress or pull it up above your waist. I'm sure Marie demonstrated how to get into position, so you know what to do."

Tina wastes no time stripping off her clothes and kicking free of her sandals. In less than a minute she has applied a coating of lubricant to the dildo and her pussy. She has a splendid body and I find myself lubricating at the thought of what I am about to witness. I also remember clearly how Marie reacted to my use of the machine which adds to my growing arousal. I have my little vibrator in a side pocket of my skirt. I fully expect to use it.

Tina positions herself with her abdomen across the support with her arms and legs exactly where they need to be.

"Hurry," she says and I comply. Within seconds I secure her with the restraining straps and move the machine into position with the tip of the dildo barely entering her pussy.

"I've got it," she declares and immediately advances the machine so that the dildo enters her all the way.

"Oh God," she moans and then turns the speed control up part way.

"Oh God!" she cries as the machine begins to fuck her.

It turns out that Tina is far more comfortable with the restraints than I had been. Within seconds she has the machine fucking her at two or three strokes per second and is pleasurably fighting the restraints. Her cries fill the room as she vaults toward what I believe will be only the first of several orgasms.

Tina cums in less than a minute with a loud wail and I start squirming in my seat. I want to use my vibrator right away but decide to hold off. Tina is on her way to another orgasm. I slip a hand inside my skirt and find exactly what I expect to find; heavy lubrication. Tina is lost in an orgasmic fog and doesn't notice. Within seconds she cums again with a loud shriek.

I watch, fascinated, as she turns the speed control up all the way and cries out sharply in response to the increase in tempo. The dildo is now a blur of frantic motion as it pounds into her pussy, its heavy testicles swinging wildly in counterpoint. Her perfect breasts bounce rhythmically in syncopation.

Tina lowers her forehead to the padded surface and lets out a long, loud, scream of pleasure as she is driven into a state of continuous orgasm just as I had experienced.

I can't stand it any longer. Snatching my skirt out of the way, I grab my little vibrator, turn it on, and apply it directly to my clit. I cum in an instant but leave the vibrator in place. A second orgasm soon follows and I cry out loudly in response.

The room becomes strangely quiet. I slowly become aware that Tina has stopped her machine and is looking at me with a heavy lidded smile.

"Jus...just like last time," she whispers, referring to the night she tried out my machine and I had to treat myself to an orgasm as she was finishing her ride.

"Marie had to do the same thing when she watched me use that machine," I whisper back. "Shall I undo your restraints, or would you like to go another round?"

"Oh God, no. I can't handle any more. Unstrap me please."

I lower my skirt back into position, return the little vibrator to my pocket, and drop to my knees at her side. Tina has forgotten to move the machine back to withdraw the dildo. I do so and then unfasten the straps that immobilized her arms and legs while the machine fucked her senseless.

Tina is unable to move by herself so I gather her into my arms and pull her free of the machine. Her breathing is still labored and she moans softly from time to time as I hold her close to my body while she recovers.

"I think I can stand now," she eventually informs me, "if you'll give me a little help."

I minute or so later, I have her on her feet, a little wobbly but with her little dress and sandals back in place. I remove Tina's silicone cock from the machine and drop it into a purple velvet drawstring bag that Marie conveniently left on the table beside the dildo selection. Then I extract the data card from the camera.

When she is steady enough to walk, I hold her by the elbow and guide her down the hall, through the lobby, and out to my car. The attendant we saw earlier eyes the velvet bag I'm carrying and gives us a knowing little smile. Tina can put the new dildo in her locker some other time.

"Oh my God," Tina breathes as she settles gratefully into the passenger seat. "That was fucking wonderful. Pun intended."

"From where I was sitting, it did appear that you enjoyed yourself," I tell her with a grin.

****

We are seated in a booth at a nice restaurant that is a favorite of mine. Tina has fully recovered. I grin inwardly at the thought that none of the other diners have a clue that there is a woman in their midst who enjoyed multiple orgasms less than an hour ago. I pass the video data card over to her and she slips it into her purse.

We talk in low voices about our experiences at Marie's salon and what the future might hold.

"I want to try that dual machine," Tina says softly. "And I don't want to wait too long. How would you feel about using it with me?"

"I would love to," I reply. "It is an experience like no other."

"Then let's do it soon," she says. I smile at her and nod my head in agreement.

"But first things first," she says, changing the subject. "Do you remember that I told you my boyfriend Patrick has a cousin named Lee who lives a couple of hours away?"

"I remember. And if I recall, you told me that Lee is coming for a visit soon so the guys can go to a ballgame."

"Well, he'll be here Friday afternoon and he's staying for the weekend. Patrick has four tickets to the game. It's time you met him and it's a perfect opportunity to meet Lee in a relaxed setting. As I told you, he's a nice guy and very good looking. He'll probably pass out when he sees you."

"I doubt that," I respond with a smile, "but I would like to meet him and I've been looking forward to meeting Patrick as well." In truth, I've thought about the mysterious Lee quite often since Tina first mentioned him. Just the thought of a potential boyfriend makes me weak in the knees. I love the machines, but conventional sex with someone you care about is fulfilling in an entirely different way. I hope something good comes from meeting him.

"I think something good will happen when you meet Lee," Tina declares, apparently reading my mind.

Tina and I spend another half hour lingering over dessert and a glass of ice wine, she pays for dinner out of gratitude, and then I drive her back to her condo.

Before she gets out of the car, she leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

"Thank you so much for tonight," she says. "And think about that dual machine," she adds with a wicked grin and a wink.

When I return to my place, I open a bottle of Pinot Grigio, put some soft classical music on the stereo, and curl up on my sofa.

Thinking over my evening with Tina, and all the events that led up to it, I know that I am in a really good place. I began my quest for the illusive vaginal orgasm several months ago and was eventually successful. But my pursuit led to unexpected opportunities and experiences that went far beyond my wildest dreams. I met Marie and was introduced to her wonderful world of fucking machines. We have become friends and shared intimacies I could never have anticipated. I know there is something else going on between us. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I intend to find out.

Tina and I have grown closer as well, sharing experiences that would never have occurred to either of us under normal circumstances. We will soon ride the dual machine together. Who knows what that might lead to? And through my friendship with her, I am about to meet a man who may become important in my life. Time will tell.

As I finish my wine, I understand that my quest is over. I am no longer searching for anything, but I'm open to everything. I will explore the future, savor whatever comes my way, and take pleasure from the result.

I couldn't be happier.

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all e-mails.

12