Lexy Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc happily agreed, and she rolled down the privacy window so that she could direct the driver to the top of Alvernon. Purposefully leaving the window down, Lexy turned to Marc and said, "Now where were we when your phone rang? Ah yes, I was about to suggest that you unzip me, because this dress is cutting off my circulation...no, I'm kidding. But, do unzip me." At the sound of the long zipper being undone, the driver flicked a glance at the backseat. Smiling at him over Marc's shoulder, Lexy gave him a wink.

"OK, It would be good, since you bought me these lovely stockings, if you reached over here...don't they feel scrumptious? MMM. That is nice. How about this, you can slide your hand here... right where you just unzipped me...That is amazing. Yeah, you can slide the strap down if you want to. I need your mouth there now..." The chauffeur was now having difficulty maintaining straight line driving. Lexy, taking pity on him, advised him to pull into the huge Safeway parking lot. Conscious of the disastrous previous weekend, she decided against asking him to join them.

Pushing Marc's eager mouth away from her saliva-covered breast, she pulled the strap back over her shoulder, ignored the zipper, and invited Marc to step out of the car and enjoy the sight of the neon city spread before them. Marc almost whined that he didn't care about the city, but only about...But his enviable good manners took over, and he feigned interest for a few moments, then pleaded with her to climb back in for the drive home. It was apparent from his state of arousal that he would have welcomed a happy ending in the car. She pushed him back in his seat, asked the driver how his view was, and casually unbuckled Marc's pants.

Again addressing the driver, she said "I will go further only if I have your word that you stay there in the front seat..."

When he acquiesced, she directed him to pull into her driveway as she shucked her dress. Marc gasped at the sight of her nearly naked form.

"The essentials," she said: "Jewels, hose, and heels."

She slid his trousers off over his shoes, then decided to pull off the silk boxers as well. He looked faintly ridiculous in his shirt, jacket, tie, black socks and loafers. Smiling inwardly, she leaned in, and resumed kissing him while she gently, deftly, brought him to climax with her hand.

"NOW, it's your turn, "she said to the driver, as she climbed into the front. She set her shrug and clutch on the top of the dash. "No, don't get up. Keep your seat belt fastened and place your hands under your butt. I don't know you, but I do know that men often want more than what is on the menu..."

Kneeling on the capacious passenger side seat, she bent to her task, moaning as she engulfed him in her warm mouth. Marc had recovered sufficiently to have his telephone out and began eagerly videotaping the proceedings. "Marc,that tape stays on your computer. You may wank to it to your heart's content, but if I ever see it on the internet, I will track you down and gut you like a carp...got it?"

Returning to the pleasant duty at hand-"I DO love this," Lexy thought, She gently laved the driver's head with her tongue. Unbuckling his pants to give herself access to his balls she brought both hands into play, sliding a loose ring up and down his shaft, now cupping and stroking his balls.

"Marc, put your toy away and come and toss my salad....OK, you can get a lttle footage of me from behind, bending over this guy...But now, get to work!" she said sternly and then took frequent breaks to direct his fingers and tongue toward the service of her own mounting orgasm... "Got to feed the beast, got to feed the beast" she chanted in her head, to the tune of the old Who song, "Face the Face."

An evil thought occurred to her as she had sandwiched herself between these two... She knew that unless she was careful, the driver would pop at any moment... Reluctantly, she sat up pulling away from Marc's enthusiastic attention and blindfolded the driver with her shrug. Turning in her seat, she was pleased to see that Marc was indeed erect again...Horney men were malleable men. "Well, up to a point," she thought wryly.

Lexy held a finger to her lips to indicate silence, then motioned for Marc to walk around and climb in the driver's side. Meanwhile she rolled a condom over the drivers steel rod erection, squirted a generous glob of lube onto the slick surface and jacked him with her hand to ensure that he stayed hard. This would be tricky.

"Marc," she mouthed, pantomiming, "Get on him. He is going to make your dream come true..." As Marc prepared to lower himself on the stiff shaft, Lexy reached in to lube him up as well. Marc grunted with pain as his own weight drove the fat head against, and then into his virgin ass. The driver, assuming that Lexy was feeling very generous, began to buck up, trying to speed up the process of full penetration, and within a few beats, access was granted and the two began an awkward dance. Seeing that the driver was struggling to free his hands, Lexy directed Marc to reach back and bear down on the man's wrists. Lexy leaned in now, and delivered Marc's coup de grace...she sunk down on his flagrant shaft with her perfect mouth, and bucking and gibbering, Marc came again, overwhelmed with the double stimulation. The driver, with one last fierce bellow and upward thrust, came as well. Now, Lexy pulled just enough of the shrug up to free the driver's mouth, and kissing him passionately, passed Marc's second load to the driver. When the driver realized what the vaguely familiar taste was he thrashed and heaved Marc up and off of him.

"What the fuck?! Goddamnit. Fuck! Shit! I can't believe you, you sick, twisted bitch!" Lexy was already backing out, gathering her things. Marc tossed the driver a money clip, and the pair shakily retreated into Mark's studio. With one final string of curses, the driver backed out of the drive and sped off.

(The ironic thing about the driver's homophobic reaction was that secretly, he had long harboured a dark secret...questions about what it would be like, say if you were in prison, to do a man. In the next week, he would find himself inexorably drawn to gay bars, and two weeks later changed his Gplus profile to "Bisexual.")

Once Lexy and Marc were safely indoors, Marc said "There was one more present to open, and it was for me..." He continued as he unwrapped the small box, "You have already anticipated my need, with your mastery of the driver, but could you, perhaps, now do me?"

Holding out a glistening, chrome strap on, he lay belly down on the edge of the loveseat, knees on the floor. Lexy sorted out the strap attachments and realized that this model was designed to press and rub against her clitoris... as she invaded Marc for the second time in the evening. Squirting more lube on the device, Marc propped up his telephone, and with a happy sigh of anticipation, began videotaping his dream come true...

fin

12