LEZ Be Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed Derek agreed. His thrusting was getting faster. His eyes roamed Renette's perfect body, with its lily white skin. I had him!

I quickly vibrated my fingers on Renette's clit. I heard her gasp, saw her stomach tense up, and then she was grunting, cumming on my man's cock.

That was it for Derek. "Oh shiiiiittt!" he cried out as he jammed his cock hard and deep inside the oblivious bitch. I moved my hand to my own clit, frigging myself hard as I thought about that fresh load of his potent sperm being injected into Renette's defenseless reproductive system. I came as I heard her grunt again, the skin of her toned stomach vibrating as her stomach muscles spasmed in pleasure, and Derek groaned as he filled her up with life.

Once we had all come down from our pleasure Derek pulled out of Renette carefully. A stream of white splashed onto her carpet and bedspread. I'd have to clean that up before going to sleep.

---

Derek avoided me for days after that, and then when I cornered him in a secluded part of the campus he said that he was afraid he would get arrested for rape. I told him there was no way for that to happen but he said we would have to break up. Fuck.

---

I continued to attend Renette. I noticed when her period didn't come but she seemed oblivious, as she was distracted by her newly restored mobility with a leg brace. By the time her next period likewise didn't show up she had started acting differently toward me; more loving. She didn't order me around anymore, kissed and hugged me a lot, and actually let me sleep with her at night.

Then as her third missed period rolled around she sat me down next to her. She took my hand and pressed it to her midsection. I had noticed it had gotten a little rounder.

"I'm pregnant," she said. I pretended to look shocked and waited.

"It's yours," she continued. She cut me off when she saw the disbelief on my face: "I know it's not possible, but I know it's yours...I FEEL it." She pressed my hand slightly harder into her stomach for effect.

"There's no way," I responded.

She smiled at me. "I know what I know, and when this baby comes out looking like you, you'll know too."

I looked at her in disbelief. Yes, the baby would be half black because it was Derek's, but Renette was acting crazy!

She threw her arms around me. "I love you," she said fervently.

I didn't know what to say.

12