Lezzie Pet Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your hands" Steph commanded as she approached the frustrated Katryna. "Do you know what these are?" she asked, holding up the two cone-shaped devices. Katryna shook her head, both bewildered and infuriated that Steph seemed to have forgotten that she had been seconds away from making her cum a minute ago.

"These are what pet-owners use when they can't trust their pets not to lick places they shouldn't be licking."

Realization dawned on Katryna as she looked more closely at the matching cones. They were the cones you would put around your dog's neck so they couldn't lick fresh wounds and such. She was still confused, however, as to what these devices had to do with her.

"Seems like your such a hornly little bitch, we're not gonna be able to trust you to stay away from your slut-pussy. I asked the girl at the store - these were the smallest size I could get - they're for mini-Chihuahuas, but they're also a perfect fit for your wandering hands."

With that she took each of Katryna's hands and secured the "lick guards" around them so that her hands and fingers were rendered completely and totally useless.

"Only Sarina and I get to say where you cum, when you cum, and how you cum....got it pet?" Steph then took the small capsule looking device and twisted it so that it began to emit the faintest of buzzes. She then spread Katryna's pussy and buried the capsule deep up inside her. Katryna found out that instant that what the capsule was, was a mini-vibrator. It was certainly not enough to bring anyone to climax, but it gave off just a faint enough vibration to cause a teasing sensation in the pussy. Katryna immediately began to cry as the cruelty of their latest degradation was laid bare to her. They intended to keep her hot at all times, but give her release scarcely, and on their terms. They virtually owned Katryna's pussy.

12