Liam's Little Love Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of a dd/lb (boyxboy) relationship...
1.5k words
3.95
15.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a dd/lb relationship story, so Max is 19 years old.

*****

Liam's POV

Liam had a lucky feeling in his gut when he walked into the auction room. Tonight, Goodfree Auction House for Littles was auctioning off their best selection of new littles that had come seeking shelter and a caregiver. They had been assessed to make sure that they really were little, and not just some slutty whores from off the streets. A lot of people didn't "approve" of or accept a dd/lb or dd/lg relationship, but that was okay, not everyone had to.

As Liam waited in the slowly growing line outside the auction house, he thought about what was to come. This wouldn't be his first little, but hopefully his last. When the line finally started moving, he was able to get in rather quickly, as he had made sure to be near the front. When he entered, he was given a few forms to fill out prior to the auction. It asked his age, 28, his preferred payment method, check or cash, and other things of such variety. Once he finished filling out the forms, it was only a matter of time.

Shortly before the auction began, he reviewed a mental checklist of the things he was looking for, it would be hard to tell, since the littles weren't aloud to speak, but he hoped it would all workout. He wanted a boy, 2-3 years of age, still in diapers, with some sass but also proper manners. Oh, and brown hair, Liam had a thing for brown hair.

The first little entered the stage after the esteemed actioner, who also happened to be a long time family friend, had given a small speech and run down of how the process would work. This wasn't Liam's first auction, so while others listened intently, he merely observed the sparsely decorated room. The next few littles who entered had been girls, as the first had been, so he felt no need to listen any more than when the auctioneer had been talking. However, the next little to enter the stage was perfect. He had short brown hair, honey maple eyes, and a small scared face. He looked to be about 4'2, which was extremely short, wearing a red onesie with multicolored Thomas the Tank Engine prints on it, with the very visible bulge of a thickly padded diaper. He was sucking intently on a blue passi. Liam was even more pleased when the auctioneer stated,

"This little one, Max, has a taste for the finer things, like truffles..." To which the boy giggled through his passi, a soft, sweet sound, and the auctioneer gave a fond look of acknowledgement, before continuing.

"... he has had a hard past, is a bit of a brat, and is an extreme wetter. He needs diapers badly, but is known to throw fits when asked to wear them, and insists he is 'a big boy, and don't need no diapers' before promptly wetting them." This caused the boy to blush, causing Liam to already be thinking about how much to bid when the auctioneer added, "This little needs a caring daddy who knows how to put him in his place and isn't afraid to show him who's boss."

The bidding began at 2,500 and quite a few people bid. Even though Liam knew it was a clique to fall for the first boy little who was auctioned, Max was perfect, and he knew that he had to be his. Liam bid up to 88,580 before winning him (although he would have bid all the money in his savings account if he had to), more than any of the past littles had gone for, and was very pleased to have won him. When the auction had ended, he briskly walked to the stand where he would be receiving his ticket that allowed him access to the adult nursery where Max was, so that he could pick him up the next day, like every other bidder who had won a little that night.

------Max's POV---------

It was the day after I had been auctioned off, and I had no idea what to expect from my new daddy. To tell the truth, I really hadn't paid much attention after the bidding started, and had no idea who had bought me, or for how much. I would say I was worth a bajillion million bucks, but that would be bragging. As I played with the other littles, I bragged about my daddy, even though I had no idea who he was or what he looked like.

Two diaper changes, one meal, and one nap later, I was being tapped on the shoulder by a nurse, my favorite one, Lindsey, who would often spoil me rotten. She looked at me with a big smile, and asked...

"Guess who's daddy is here?"

"Wwooo?" I asked, pretending not to know.

"Yours silly" She smirked tickling under my arms, "and he's very handsome."

I scoffed, thinking her standards were probably a bit low, as her boyfriend, in MY opinion, was absolute poo poo. I put on a lazy half smile as I was carried down the hall, and into the adoption room. Lindsey balanced me on her hip as she got behind the desk, and smiled up at a very tall and well built man. I gasped, looking at him.

His hair was short and golden brown, with light hair covering his arms. His tan skin contrasted with my very pale skin so much that mine looked paperwhite. He had big warm blue eyes, that made me want to hug him just by looking into them. He wore the same half smirk I had on only moments before, however my mouth was now hanging open, in an O shape, realizing he had the prettiest face I'd ever seen, he even had dimples!

"Told you" Lindsey whispered into my ear, just as I was handed off to the man. I was so in awe that I didn't even realize I had wet my diaper, my special one with T-Rex's on them, just to please daddy. I was sad, and my eyes started to tear up. I really wanted to make daddy happy. But, when I looked up into his eyes, my tears were forgotten, and I blushed a slight pink.

"Hi tiger, I'm your new Daddy."

----Liam's POV-------

When I was handed my new baby boy, it was a moment of pure bliss. I am a very religious person and thanked god for this miracle. He was perfect. When his honey maple eyes met my own, I was in heaven. I looked down at him in my arms, in his green tiger onesie, his eyes slightly teary, from saying goodbye I suppose, and his pale skin tinted a pink shade on the cheeks. This boy was beautiful, and needed to be protected.

I had a sudden idea, and said in a calm voice,

"Hi tiger," because of his tiger onesie, "I'm your new Daddy." I felt no need to tell him my name, as he would never use it anyway, I was his daddy, whether he liked it or not, and I had a strong feeling it was the former.

He didn't say anything on the way to my vehicle, what my friends loved to call my "mom car," as it was a hunky black SUV. Instead, he buried his face in my chest, which I found insanely adorable. I unlocked the car and buckled him into his adult car seat I had purchased and placed in the back of the car. As I was buckling him in, I noticed something, the front of his onesie was a bit wet. I smirked, I loved the idea of having some fun and embarrassing him.

Once I had him all buckled in, him still not saying anything, I decided to strike.

I unzipped his onesie up to his tummy, and checked to make sure his diaper was actually wet. It was, so I raised an eyebrow at him and asked,

"Is there anything you'd like to tell daddy?" When he didn't answer and tried to hide his sweet little face I almost laughed, he was making this too easy.

"Did itty bitty baby wet himself? I was going to say that you might not NEED a diaper the first day, but it seems as though you do." He blushed a deeper shade of pink than I thought was humanly possible.

"There there little one, Daddy's not mad, just surprised, I guess the auctioneer DID say you were a big wetter. You didn't tell Daddy, which is bad, and you also didn't answer his question, which is also bad, but since you didn't know the rules yet I'll let it slide. Next time you tell me, and answer Daddy. You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, Daddy knows you're only an itty bitty baby who can't control himself or his urges." With my intent accomplished, I flicked his tummy, indicating that I wanted an answer.

"Wess dada." He mumbled out his response, taking the hint. I figured I wouldn't change him in the car, since it was only his first day with me and he was just so adorable. The car changing could be reserved for... later.