Liam's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Liam moves in his aunt's bedroom.
3k words
4.38
66.8k
6

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the second chapter of possibly many to come which chronicles the life and adventures of the main character. All names are fictitious. This is mainly a life story with some erotica included so if you're looking for wall to wall sex this isn't for you. Hope you enjoy reading it.

*

I finished dressing and sat down on the bed, thinking about what I would say to Betty when I saw her next. Finally, when I couldn't think of anything, I just decided to go out to the kitchen where I knew she would be fixing dinner and see what happened.

"Well, Liam, I hope you have warmed up," she greeted me cheerfully.

"Oh, yes, I'm fine," I replied.

"I brought down something that I save for special occasions," she said, pointing to a bottle of twelve year old Irish whiskey that was setting on the table. "That will warm you up even more," she added. Pouring us each a glass, she toasted me saying, "To a successful dock installation."

We sat at the table and talked for at least an hour waiting for the dinner to cook. Fortunately, she kept the conversation going at first. Later, I began asking her questions about her experiences in college and in business. Nothing was mentioned about our encounter in the bath, as if it had never happened.

After dinner, we walked down to the pier admire the fruits of our labors from that afternoon. Carrying a couple lawn chairs with us, we set them up on the raft and watched a most magnificent sunset followed by an equally beautiful moon rise. We heard the distant roar of a motorboat and watched its lights pass the inlet to the cove. A few moments later the boat's wake gently rocked the raft and lapped up on the shore.

As we stood up to leave, Betty clasped my hand, stood on her tip toes and kissed me on my cheek saying, "It's been a good day today."

I went up to my bedroom, changed into my pajamas, turned off the light and relaxed in the comfortable bed. I'd almost fallen asleep when I heard a knock on the door.

"Liam, may I come in?" Betty asked.

"Yes, come on in," I replied, still half asleep, trying to open my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, she was standing beside my bed, her white robe illuminated by the moon light. Her hands slowly loosened the tie. She shrugged her shoulders, letting the robe fall to the floor, revealing the almost transparent white nightgown it had covered.

Without saying a word, she lifted the covers and slipped into the bed next to me.

"I was lonely. O.K. if I sleep with you tonight?" she asked.

Confused, I answered, "Yes, of course."

She rolled on her side, put her arm around me and kissed me on my lips, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

Her hand took mine and placed it on her breast. I immediately started massaging it, playing with the nipple, and then went to her other breast, then down her shapely body and across her bottom. My hand came up under her nightgown, finding her bush, the over her cameltoe, pressing my fingers in her wet slit. Then my hands returned to her breasts, all in rapid succession.

"Liam, WHAT are you doing? For Pete's sake, take your time. I'm not going anywhere. We have all night," she exclaimed.

"Sorry, I'll slow down," I answered, realizing how sexually awkward and inexperienced I had acted.

One of Betty's personality traits being that she would go on and on about things, she continued, "I was ready to be treated gently and romantically. I didn't want to be GROPED."

"I'm sorry Betty. I guess I just got carried away."

"Darn, Liam, you acted like you'd never touched a woman before," she stated.

"Well...I haven't..." I started but couldn't get out all the words.

"Well, what?" she asked.

"Well, I haven't touched a woman before, that is, in her private places," I said meekly.

After a long silence, she asked, "You're a virgin?"

"Yes, I replied, adding, "I'm sorry for being rough. I don't know what came over me. I'm normally a gentle person,"

"Oh, Liam, I understand. I had no idea that you hadn't done this before," she consoled me, lightly pushing on my shoulder, motioning me to lie on my back.

She slipped her lush body on mine; gently kissing me on the lips, only the thin, satin nightgown separated her soft, smooth skin from my hard, hairy body. I gingerly touched her breasts with my hands. A sign of approval, she sighed.

"I'm going to guide you through this experience. Just do as I say. Try to hold back cumming as long as possible, but don't worry if you do so early, it's only natural," she lovingly instructed me, adding, "Relax and savor the moment."

She rolled off me and sat up, motioning me to do so also. As soon as I sat up, she gripped the bottom of my pajama top, pulling it over my head, and then my bottoms came off. I looked down through the moonlight to see my penis larger than it had ever been before.

Betty slipped her nightgown over her head and let it drop on the bed. She looked simply beautiful.

Her hands directed mine to her breasts. Her skin was so soft. I very, very gently squeezed then to feel their firmness and pinched them to feel there interior composition. Her breasts overflowed my large hands. I moved both hands around one breast to feel all of one at one time. My fingers circled the areola around her nipples, feeling their bumpiness. I pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, rolling the swollen knobs.

"That's good, very good, Liam. Now do it harder," she said between moans.

"Yes, Liam, YES!" she added.

I continued that and repeated the sequence. I could tell from her reactions that I was doing O.K.

My penis was throbbing. I almost came when I felt her hand on my testicles. She squeezed them before brushing her hand on scrotum and running her fingers onto the underside base of my penis, slowly moving up towards the tip. When she reached my pee orifice at the base of my glans she felt my slippery precum and then her fingers slipped into my deeply slit glans, which was full of the super slippery liquid.

Her hand pulled away, taking my right hand, moving it to her side. I took the hint. With both hands, I began exploring her sides, waist, belly and back. It was as much a turn-on to me as touching her breasts had been. Her skin was so soft. Touching her fine, full, well proportioned figure was incredible.

I felt like cumming but was able to resist the urge.

She lay down and stretched out, spreading her legs, but motioned to me to stay seated. She moved my hands to her hips.

I felt her belly but stopped when I touched her pubic hair, moving my hands to the sides of her hips and thighs. I was touching the front of her thighs when she rolled over, offering me access to her back side. I loved the feel of her bottom, back and thighs, loved everything about her. I could have continued petting her there for the longest time, but she rolled over on her back again, simultaneously taking my hand, placing it on her stomach, the tips of my fingers barely touching her bush.

Guiding my hand through her trimmed pubic hair, I soon felt her mound, and then her puffy cameltoe. Her hand still gripped on the back of mine, she showed me her most private area. Her lips were puffy and firm with a tight crease separating them.

She pushed my index finger into the crevice followed by my middle finger before releasing her grip. I knew it was time to explore by myself.

"Take your time," she reminded me.

I closed my eyes and explored her wetness. Having seen some illustrations of female anatomy in a sex education book, I knew I was searching for her clit and inner lips. Her clit seemed larger than the illustrations and her inner labia much smaller. I was surprised because at the time I didn't know that those parts varied greatly among women.

I knew I should start rubbing her clit which I started to do.

"Higher, Liam, higher," she whispered.

"That's GOOD!" She gasped.

Shortly, she instructed, "Go inside me."

I got on top of her and futilely pressed my small but hard penis against her genital area but not finding the opening.

Betty reached down, took my penis in hand and guided it to her opening, telling me to press gently while she pushed her hips up towards me. A shock went through my body when her tight opening pushed back my little hood of foreskin and I slipped inside her.

The feeling was indescribably sensational, hot, wet, slippery....unbelievable...as my small penis wallowed inside her.

Uncontrollably, I started to rapidly stroke in and out. Quickly, I felt I was about to cum. I stopped to try to prolong it. My lower body pressed strongly against her mound. She arched her hips, pushing hard against me. I felt our pubic hair ground together.

From my sex education, I thought that the tip of my glans would touch her uterus, but it didn't.

Betty was rubbing my back. I reached under her and squeezed one of her cheeks.

I started to stroke again and knew I couldn't hold back any longer. Somehow I remembered about birth control. How I did it under these circumstances I'll never know. I pulled out and immediately climaxed. Her mound, our stomachs and our pubic hair were soon saturated with my sticky gel.

My body pressed against hers, most of my body weight supported by my knees and elbows, for several minutes.

When I started to roll off her, she stopped me.

"No, Liam, I want you to lie on me....for a long while," she said in a very soft voice, "It's been a long time, adding, "Liam, that was good, very good." She hugged me with her whole might.

I was too overwhelmed to speak.

Later, I felt her hand press between our stomachs. I raised my hips allowing her to find and wrap her fingers around my now limp penis. I rolled off her and onto my side, placing my right hand on her mound.

Her bush felt crusty from my dried semen.

"May I get you a washcloth and towel," I asked.

"Oh, no, I want to feel that all night," she replied, "It's late, time we both got to sleep."

"Yes, goodnight," I replied.

Betty rolled over, away from me. I placed a hand over her, holding one breast in my hand as we both fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to sunlight streaming in the window and glanced at the alarm clock...ten minutes to seven. I never sleep that late. Betty was still fast asleep.

I quietly got out of bed, walked across the hall to the bathroom and took a hot shower. When I returned to the room, Betty was still sleeping so I dressed and went down stairs to make coffee.

The coffee had just started brewing when I heard the upstairs shower running. Shortly thereafter, Betty came downstairs wearing a robe and I assumed her shear nightie underneath.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, saying, "You were really sweet last night."

"Thank you and you too," I replied.

We talked over breakfast. I asked her what chores she had for me that day.

"Let's take the day off Liam. I'll show you what I'd like you to do next week and then we'll relax for the rest of the day," she said.

"If that's what you want, but I'd be glad to work," I replied.

"That's what I want."

After breakfast, I went back upstairs and was surprised to see my bed made and laying neatly folded on it was Betty's nightgown with a note laying on top of it; "To Liam, For you to remember your first time, Love, Betty."

I rushed downstairs, "Thank you, Betty. I will always cherish it."

She responded by hugging me and giving me a long kiss.

"Come with me, Liam," she said, leading me into her bedroom. Opening the top drawer of her dresser, I saw an empty space. "Bring down a couple days change of clothes. I've made space for them in my dresser." She winked at me saying, "My queen size bed is a lot roomier that your double."

Immediately, I went upstairs, gathered up my clothes and returned to her bedroom, placing them neatly in her dresser.

Jokingly, she quipped, "Now don't be in a hurry or anything!"

Realizing my exuberance, I replied, "Well, I didn't want you to change your mind."

"Let me show you your next project," she said, changing the subject.

Following her to the garage, she pointed to a large accumulation of boxes and items that were packed around an old 1954 Ford half ton pickup. It was a two car garage with a one car width workshop/storage room on the side.

Pointing to the truck, she said, "That's Tom's pride and joy. I didn't have the heart to do anything with it since he died. The rest of this stuff accumulated over the years. I'd like you to sort it out for me and help me decide what to do with it. When we finish that I'll get the Texaco station to send a mechanic over and get the truck running again," she said.

"I can get that truck running again, no need to hire a mechanic," I said confidently.

"That would be great, Liam. I could use it in my business, save me having to borrow one from friends. The license is current. I'll have to reinstate the insurance."

The workshop/storage room was worse, a worse mess that is. I could tell that much thought had gone into its layout and that it would be very efficient to work in after it was cleaned up. The workbench and storage cabinets were arranged well and Tom's tools hung on the wall just as he had left them.

It was a lazy day, a good day to read. Both of us were avid readers. Betty favored historical novels and detective books while I was into outdoor adventures and technical works.

Tom had been my favorite uncle, always spending time with me when he visited and was the first one to take me hunting. I vividly remember when I was six and how proud I was when I got to carry his pheasants home. Tom also was a reader and his library reflected his interests, so I had plenty of good reading material: Jack O'Connor. Jim Carmichael and John Hunter being my favorites. Someday, maybe, I would be the one slogging through the Alaskan muskeg, climbing a steep mountain slope, or walking the veld of Africa in search of some elusive game.

Later in the day, I gathered up some fishing gear and went down to the pier. Looking down in the clear water, water bugs were darting madly over sandy gravel bottom and schools of minnows swam by. The only sound was the lapping of the water on the shore and the wind blowing through the tree leaves.

I fished off the pier for a while, catching and releasing a few small bluegills.

Before I knew it dinner time had arrived. Betty decided to serve leftovers, which made it fast and easy for her and delicious for both of us.

As we were sitting at the dinner table, she said, "Liam, I forgot to mention to you that I got you a summer pass for the health club."

"Thank you, Betty, but you shouldn't have gone to the expense. I'll reimburse you for it," I replied.

"Oh, no need to do that. It didn't cost me anything. The owner is a friend of mine. He was glad to do it. We're always doing each other favors."

"Well, that was awful nice of him," I replied.

"I've been meaning to get back into my exercise routine. I got so busy at work the past couple of months that I didn't take the time I should have to work out," she said, adding, "Why don't we go there on Tuesday and Thursday evenings?"

"That would be great. I miss lifting weights. I get a lot of exercise at work, but the only way you can keep up your maximum strength is to lift heavy weights," I replied.

"Good, I'll pick you up at the jobsite after work and we'll go together."

Just as we were finishing dinner, the phone rang.

"Hi Molly, nice to hear from you," Betty said, answering the phone.

After phasing to listen, Betty replied, "That's wonderful that you'll be here for the Fourth of July weekend."

Betty and Molly continued their conversation for the next half hour while I retired to the living room to continue my reading.

After her phone conversation was over, Betty came into the living room, saying, "I'm going to shower and read in bed for a while."

Another hour later, I had finished studying the building plans and entered her bedroom. She was sitting up, propped up by a couple pillows, reading.

"What took you so long," she kidded me.

"I didn't want to appear too anxious," I replied.

She just laughed.

I continued through the bedroom and entered the bathroom to take a shower. As I lingered in the warmth of the hot soapy water, I thought about the day. It had been the most calm and relaxing day that I had had in a long time, maybe ever. After the shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

When I came back into the bedroom, Betty motioned to me to come over to her. I came over and stood next to her. Silently, she sat up straighter, placed her right hand on my right knee, slowly moving it up the inside of my thigh, lifting the towel as it moved.

To be continued...