Liam's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.K."I replied.

We slept late on Sunday. I awoke first and quietly dressed, so as to not disturb her. After starting the coffee, I walked out the driveway to pick up the paper. By the time I had finished reading it, Aunt Betty was up, sitting at the kitchen table in her bathrobe with me. We spent the rest of the evening just lounging around.

By noon, under a perfectly clear day, the temperature had warmed up to the mid seventies by far the warmest day of the year to date.

"Let's go down to the lake and sun bathe," she suggested.

"Sounds good, swimming, too."

"Maybe for you, but the water is probably going to be too cold for me."

Soon, we were spreading out our towels on the floating pier.

"I see you brought a bar of soap," I observed.

"I thought that if I can stand the water temperature that I might take my bath in the lake," she replied.

"So, you're going to skinny dip?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Heavens no! Someone might see me," she replied.

"This is a secluded cove, no one's going to see you except me," I replied.

"So, you'd like to see me naked and covered with goose bumps?"

"Yes, of course!" I replied.

"Well, you don't bother me, but a boat might come into the bay or someone may be in the woods."

"We'd see the boat long before they'd be able to see you and who would be lurking in that mosquito infested woods?"

"Liam, sometimes you just give me a hard time," she jokingly.

Chuckling, I replied, "I know."

The sun's rays warmed us. About a half hour later, I needed to cool down. I got up and stood by the edge of the pier, ready to dive in.

"Don't you dare dive off there, you'll splash me."

"O.K I" I said and walked down the pier to beach.

The water was cool but not frigid as it was earlier in the month. I spent about twenty minutes swimming before I swam over to the pier. I couldn't resist flicking a few drops of water on Betty's back, never thought she could move that fast.

"Liam, how dare you! Don't do that again!"

"Sorry," I said as I pulled myself up onto the raft.

We spent about an hour lying there being warmed by the sun, listening to the water lap up on the beach, and gently rocking up and down as the ripple of wave action moved the raft before Betty got up and said, "I've had enough sun. Don't want to get sun burned. I'm going up to the house to take a shower a nap."

"I think I'll take a bath in the lake and meet you up there," I replied.

Standing about knee deep in the water, I soaped up my whole body including putting my hand inside my swimming trunks, giving special attention to my shrunken parts.

After drying off, I walked up the hill to the house. Entering the bedroom, Betty was propped up in the bed reading a book. I went in the bathroom, took off my trunks and hung them up to dry. After a brief look at myself in the full length mirror, there was no question that I would wrap a towel around my waist before returning to the bedroom.

Walking over to my side of the bed, I discretely and simultaneously, dropped the towel and slipped under the sheet.

Before I had completely settled in, Aunt Betty had rolled over to me and was gently kissing me on the lips. The next thing I knew, she had pulled down the sheet and was kissing her way down my chest. All I could see was her soft, lovely strawberry blond hair. When she got down to my waist, I felt her hand on my penis.

"It's tiny and all shrived up," I said, expressing my embarrassment.

"It's just fine. That's just a guy thing. Now relax and enjoy," she said with authority.

As her wet lips and tongue teased my little mushroom head, I felt a tingle go through my body and then I felt the ultimate wet warmth when my whole penis became engulfed in her mouth. Her tongue tickled the deep slit and opening. I felt it swell and swell. Finally just my head fit in her mouth.

Before I knew it, she was washing me off with a warm, damp wash rag.

"Now, we can take a nap," she said, soothingly.

Sunday evening and Monday passed quickly.

When I left for work on Tuesday morning, it looked like rain. By lunch time it was drizzling and onerous clouds were on the horizon with numerous lightning strikes.

Mr. O'Brien decided to call it a day and sent all of us home. I called Betty to let her know and that I was going to the health club before going home. Now that I had access to a vehicle I had so much more mobility.

That time of day the club was sparsely populated, mostly housewives who provided some nice scenery. After changing into my gym clothes, I went to the weight room and started my regular routine.

I had just finished my first set when an older man came into the room. He introduced himself as a member of the staff and a weight lifting instructor. I was later to find out that he was in his late seventies and a former weight lifting champion.

"So, what is your goal!" he inquired.

"I'm trying to increase my maximum lift and get ready for a contest based on total reps at 225 pounds," I replied.

He asked about my normal routine.

After describing it to him, he advised, "You're wearing yourself out on the way up! This is what you should do. Do fewer reps on each set as you go up in weight and jump up in weight more between sets.

I did as he instructed. Before I knew it I was at 225. No problem, he told me to stop at 3 reps. I ended up doing 3 more reps at 245 when he advised me to stop for the day.

"What time will you be in on Thursday?" he asked.

"I get off work at three o'clock so I should get here by three thirty."

"Good, I'll see you then," he said, adding, "I normally leave at three, but I'll stay a little late to coach you."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that."

To be continued in Chapter 4

12