Liam's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my hand and moved to a position kneeing between her legs. Taking my hard cock in hand, I carefully placed its head directly on her clit. In very short movements, I rubbed her clit into the deep slit in my glans. Our two most sensitive places were now in direct contact.

"Ohhh, Liam...what...I thought I was dreaming," she said as she awoke.

"I'm ready. Go inside me, please," she begged.

I didn't hesitate as my swollen penis parted her wet, full lips and trust inside her. I found her G-spot and stroked her, rubbing my glans and foreskin against it until we both climaxed.

I lay on top of her for several minutes before rolling of. Both of us resumed our sleep, sleeping very soundly.

I woke up first in the morning, got up and started the coffee. When I brought a cup into her, she was sitting up in bed.

The first thing she said to me was, "You know you never have taken my camisole off before making love to me."

"I guess that means that I must like it," I replied.

"So, you took advantage of me while I was sleeping last night?" she teased.

"I...I...I..." not knowing what to say I couldn't answer.

"I'm just kidding. You can do it anytime...ANYTIME!" she responded.

"I almost forgot to tell you. I moved some of your clothes upstairs to your bedroom so you'll have them while Molly visits. I'm going to miss you this weekend," she added.

This was one morning that I would have loved to spend in bed with her, but we both had to get up to go to work.

The morning went fast and soon it was noon, time to knock off for the holiday.

To be continued in Chapter 8 when Cousin Molly visits for the weekend.

12