Liana's Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was done Cumming she reached down and grabbing hold of my cock tightly, pulled me up. She then got onto her knees and began licking all over my cock and balls. She sucked hungrily on my balls, causing a sweet but almost unbearable pain. In spite of the pleasure I was glad when she released them and turned her attention to my jerking cock, taking it deep into her hot watery mouth. She took it as far down into her throat as it would go, and gagged on it as her saliva flowed freely all over it. She choked, gargled and came up for air.

"What a nice stiff, young cock. Come let's get on the bed."

She leapt onto the bed and lay on her back with legs spread wide and off the bed, bent at the knees. I got between her thigs and felt her anxious hand grab my cock and direct it to her womb door. She shook the cock and knocked at the door a few times before forcing it in with my assistance as I pushed forward. She growled loudly and shook her head from side to side as I bored into her gushy softness. She jerked upwards helping me to sink into her depth, and somehow managed with her legs off the bed to roll her ass under and against me. She dancing and me pounding, we sweated and grunted and hissed and growled like enraged lunatics. She brought her legs to my shoulders and urged me to press them down to her chest.

"Drill me deep," she spat, almost angrily. And I obeyed.

I pounded her hard as she mumbled unintelligibly and tried to do her little ass rolling at the same time as difficult a position as she was in. she was a game fucker, wanting to please as much as she was being pleased. I looked down at her reddened face. She was biting into her bottom lip hard, a painful grimace on her face. She rolled onto her side taking me with her without disentangling. On her side she raised a leg high so I could slip around to the back of her. In that position as she held her leg up with one hand, I slammed into her, feeling her ass jiggle against my groin with each hard thrust. I pounded her like my life depended on it, listening to her heavy panting and occasional growl. Suddenly, I felt the fire run along my wick and reach the dynamite. She, sensing the imminent explosion, pulled away and quickly spinning around took me into her mouth the moment the first jet of cum flew out of my trembling body. She clamped down hard just below the enflamed cock head as I spurted deep into her throat. She began to gag but managed to maintain suction and penetration. I felt her swallowing.

When she had downed all my thick waters I expected her to release my cock, but she didn't, she continued to suck on it keeping me hard. She soon straddled me and holding my cock straight up, put it to her dripping entrance and sat down hard, sending it deep up into her. Leaning forward she gripped my shoulders and after hugging my sides with her spongy yet firm thighs, she started her lustful, dancing ride. I tried to match her, thrusting upward and grinding and rolling in unison with. Her sweat was falling onto me like it was coming from a leaking tap as she bounced and rolled and jerked. She rode me for about half an hour before I felt the familiar build up and her sudden vastly increased pace. I tried to hold back for her but to no avail, I came with an uncontrollable rush. And just as I started to shoot into her I felt her body stiffen and then she was bucking wildly as her orgasm took over. I finished before her and quickly pulling away, slid down and brought her pussy to my mouth allowing her to finish off her convulsions on my face. She seemed to enjoy that and roared her approval.

"Yaaaayesss," she shouted.

When she was finished she rolled onto her back and I brought my mouth to her chest and took an entire breast all the way it and sucked on it for about five minutes as she rubbed my close cropped head with one hand and massaged my flaccid cock and balls with the other hand.

"Fuck...you're good. You sure this is your first time?"

"Yes it is," I lied smoothly.

"Damn, at thirty eight I just fucked my first virgin...and it was so good...thanks baby, I'm glad your first was a first for me also...I'm so happy."

She kissed me long and hard, searching my mouth with an eager tongue.

"The kids will be home soon. Promise you'll come back tomorrow and fuck me again...come in the morning at about nine, I want to have a nice long day with you."

"I'll be here, I promise."

12