Libby's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few hours, Libby was fucked repeatedly by at least eight different men taking turns at her mouth and cunt. She felt her husband on several occasions, either in her mouth or her now sloppy pussy, instantly recognising the feeling of the cock she loved so much as it penetrated her openings. Several of the men had her more than once, patiently waiting and recuperating until their opportunity came around again, often with their own wives keeping them erect by acting as a 'fluffer' in between their turns with the sexy 'new woman' in the club.

Eventually, after several hours of debauchery, they thanked everyone who had participated in their fantasy and, after both showering together in full view of several still-interested spectators, the well-satisfied Libby and her husband left the club. Finding it was now daylight outside and realising that they were both absolutely starving, they decided to stop at a nearby so called 'greasy spoon' cafe and have something to eat. Whilst there, they were both highly amused as early morning workers, stopping for refreshment on their way to their probably boring jobs, were treated to wonderful views of a scantily dressed, beautiful woman sat gorging herself on a mountain of a "Full English Breakfast" and drinking huge pots of steaming hot tea.

Later, when they were back at home, discussing what had happened to them, the pair confessed to having had exactly the same thoughts, that their first gang-bang had been the most sexually liberating day of their married life so far and that they were both determined it wouldn't be their last.

* * * * *

The problem they faced was that Libby didn't want to repeat the situation with the same men, preferring instead new and fresh cocks for her dalliances into the realms of regular gang-bangs. The solution to this dilemma came to them one night when they were on cam with one of Libby's favourite 'Dirty Old Uncles', as they had started to call their older fans on the swinger's website. This particular older man had pleaded with them to meet him and allow him to fuck his 'dirty little niece' sometime.

Later that night, as they lay in bed having performed for hours for their online fans, they discussed what the man had asked, deciding that actually it was quite a good idea. What if they arranged to meet a selection of the older men who watched them and set up their own gang-bang? Somewhere mutually convenient to all participants. They quickly decided that was the way to go, coming to the conclusion it would satisfy Libby's growing lust for much older men and also be easier for James to prevent things getting out of hand.

Libby had gradually begun to be attracted to men much, much older than herself over the short time they had been chatting on the website, finding them much more polite than their younger, more demanding colleagues. They were far more appreciative of her needs than the younger variety too, the great majority expressing not only their lust for the young woman but also their gratitude that she would even talk to them, never mind show and perform for them almost on an individual one-to-one basis.

She found that younger men, nearly always had an arrogance about them, treating her like a slut and demanding almost as soon as they started watching, that she "get your tits out" or "show me your cunt" instead of having a sexy conversation and letting things develop naturally with the willing exhibitionist wife. She certainly didn't need any of the "super-cocks" frequently displayed to her by her online admirers, her husband having as much as any of them packed into his boxers. He also had the added advantage of being able to fuck her for hours, if required, before cumming an absolute flood of semen anywhere in her body she desired.

Her pussy, the center of all her desires and sordid cravings, was unusual. Instead of getting looser the more it lubricated with sexual arousal, it became even tighter and firmly gripped whatever was inserted in it. No, she had decided, what she needed was extra cocks of various shapes and sizes to satisfy her lusty fetish. It didn't matter whatever the size was, just so long as it was hard enough to penetrate her receptive orifices. This attitude obviously appealed to her older viewers who, due to their ages and frequent medical problems, often felt inhibited by the prominent displays of hard young phalluses available on the website.

Having decided then on that particular course of action, the couple actually found it easy to arrange a meeting with as many willing participants as they fancied, the old men being absolutely delighted to have possibly their last chance of 'sweet young pussy' and to get to fuck the woman who had been teasing them for the previous few months.

Libby was particularly adamant that she didn't want men cheating on their own wives with her, able to tell almost immediately if any of her prospective lovers were married. If the man then actually confessed to being married, and tried to explain that his wife knew all about his dalliances with other women, Libby would insist on speaking to the wife on camera and confirming that that was truly the case. Many times that demand caused the man to disappear, but many times also, she was able to chat to the relevant wife and explain that there was absolutely no-way that the woman's husband would be allowed to become emotionally attached to Libby, and that he would just be a cock-donor in her pursuit of sexual ecstasy.

Eventually then, they arranged their first "dirty uncle's gang-bang" with 10 of their favourite naughty old men and spent a wonderful 2 days having Libby fucked and roughly used and abused in one of the participant's country cottage. All of them spent most of the weekend completely naked, even when just sitting round eating or drinking tea in between bouts of sexual activity. The men were able to have Libby whenever the mood took them, not one erection being wasted in the whole weekend. Of course, all this sex depended on the ability of the men to be able to get a hard-on in the first place, with lots of little blue pills being consumed during the activities by anyone who needed chemical help.

Libby herself had the satisfaction of being fucked by 11 different men, including her husband several times for the entertainment of the watching audience of dirty old voyeurs. She was fucked and licked so often she completely lost count, many times ending up a gibbering wreck as her husband finally fucked her to a mind-blowing orgasm and deposited a load of his thick, creamy cum deep inside her after hours of her being fucked by the others. There was no shortage of volunteers to clean her pussy after that either, several of the men requesting permission to lick her husband's cum from deep in her pussy, consequently bringing her to even more sexual heights in the process.

Eventually it was time for the couple to leave, and, with promises of eternal love and thanks from the immensely grateful group of Libby's new lovers they departed and set off home.

Libby was still high on the buzz of her weekend of uninhibited sex, refusing to get dressed for the journey home and instead, reclining the seat of their SUV back so she could lay there, stark naked, her swollen pussy and tits on clear view to anyone who could see into the vehicle.

Feeling safe in the knowledge that the occupants of any cars that passed them could not see into their much higher vehicle, the naughty wife continued her flagrant display of exhibitionism all the way to the motorway. Lying naked at the side of her amused husband and placing her feet up onto the dashboard, spreading her legs and exposing her bloated pussy lips even more. Occasionally she would insert a few fingers into her extremely wet sex, and then give her appreciative lover the opportunity to, once again taste the nectar of his wife's exploits. Sometimes she was sucking her fingers clean herself in a provocative display of her sexuality, hoping to keep her husband turned on so they could finish the weekend off properly when they got home.

Of course, once they reached the motorway, they then encountered many lorries travelling much slower than they were. More importantly, the drivers were much higher than the couple's own SUV, consequently being able to see into the couple's car and observe the naked, wanton woman laying there, legs akimbo and exposing herself to all and sundry as she fingered herself.

James was aware of this situation long before his wife realised, and began to slow down whenever they passed a lorry. This inevitably enabled the other driver to get a good long look at Libby's charms as she lay there. At first oblivious to her new and appreciative audience, the brazenly exposed wife suddenly realised what was happening when she opened her eyes and looked straight into the boggle-eyed face of a stranger grinning down at her and licking his lips in a sexually suggestive manner.

"That fucking pervert is looking straight at my pussy, the dirty sod!" she exclaimed to her amused husband.

Laughing out loud, James replied, "You are laying there, exposing yourself naked to anyone who cares to look, and you say he's a pervert?"

Laughing back at her husband, Libby reached down and spread her pussy even more for her new audience. Blowing the bemused driver a kiss and grinning warmly up at his astonished face, she waved at him as James accelerated away and left the lorry in their wake.

"Dirty bitch," James muttered to her as he laughed.

"Fucking pervert," his wife replied, grinning as she settled down into her seat once more.

* * * * *

Olivia had absolutely no idea as to why she felt like she did about sex. How she was able to separate the physical act of a cock penetrating her body from any emotional attachment to the person at the other end of the offending weapon. She loved her husband James more than anyone in the world. She also loved sex. She especially loved sex with her husband. However, she also craved the sensation and thrill of having new cocks inside her, although she looked upon her many lovers as human dildos rather than partners in the act of lovemaking. She only ever made love with her husband, with other men she just fucked.

Maybe her attitude towards extra-marital sex had it's origins in her upbringing, she didn't know. Her parents had always had a fairly liberal attitude towards nudity around her but nothing untoward or kinky, just a healthy attitude towards the human body that's all. There was no way on earth that she would even dream of having sex with anyone other than her husband if he didn't know about it and was actually there with her at the time. Therefore, in the open-minded couple's view, her extra-marital cocks didn't constitute cheating in any shape or form, just masturbating with a human cock while her husband watched. In all her previous relationships, she had been entirely faithful to her consort at the time, never tempted to stray and expecting her partner to be the same. Yes, she had had several multiple sex sessions with other people, but always with the participation and agreement of whomever she was involved with emotionally at that period in her life.

Over the next few months, after enjoying immensely their first foray into pre-arranged gang-bangs, the couple continued with their exploits. They had several very successful meets with varying numbers of different older men who's ages ranged from early fifties up to the oldest of late seventies. All of whom were extremely grateful and enthusiastic lovers for Libby. All of them probably falling a little bit in love with her, due to her sexual freedom and her wonderful understanding and patience, when fucking older men.

They met some extremely dirty-minded and kinky individuals during these meetings, sometimes being amazed at the requests put before Libby for, shall we say, unusual sexual favours. One of the most bizarre requests, in Libby's eyes anyway, was the time when, during a lull in proceedings, as she took the opportunity to have a shower, she was joined by a particularly forward old man in his late sixties. He asked Libby if she minded if he joined her in the shower and pissed on her.

Rather taken aback by the request, she agreed that he could do it, even though she felt absolutely no sexual thrill at the thought of it, stressing only that he wasn't to 'pee' on her face at all. As she knelt in front of the man, Jack his name was, taking his hot stream all over her tits and bald pussy; he was joined by several of the men who had been fucking her for the previous few hours. All of them then proceeded to take turns to use her body as a receptacle for their piss, adding their hot waste to the shower spray as it washed over her body.

After the men had finished their fun and games, they had requested that Libby should return the favour and she was gob-smacked when Jack lay down in the bath, begging her to use him as a toilet. Giggling loudly, she squatted over him and proceeded to drench him with her own pee, deliberately aiming it at his face and mouth at his instigation, watching in astonishment as he drank as much of her yellow urine as he could gulp down without choking.

That incident, witnessed by husband James, was to lead to one of the few times the happily married couple had a falling out over anything sexual. One day, several weeks after that particular gang-bang, the couple were enjoying a slow, sexy, romantic, private fuck when Libby felt her pussy suddenly fill with a hot liquid that felt far too much to be James' normal ejaculate. She was absolutely fuming when he confessed he had peed into her vagina as he was fucking her, explaining that the thought had intrigued him ever since the 'water-sport' games of a few weeks earlier, and he wanted to try it. Furious mainly that he hadn't even consulted her before proceeding with his fantasy, she berated him loudly, informing him that HE was going to wash the 'fucking piss-soaked sheets' and warning him never to try anything like that again, tempering her demands by finishing with "unless I agree to it first."

* * * * *

Suddenly Olivia snapped back to reality as the van noisily skidded to a halt on what sounded like some loose gravel. The men's voices became even more muffled as she heard them leave the vehicle, laughing and joking with each other as they receded completely out of earshot.

After what seemed to be an age, but was probably just a few minutes later, the rear doors of the van burst open and the terrified Libby felt herself being unceremoniously man-handled out of her recent place of incarceration. She felt at least three men bodily lift her up and carry her head first away from the van, all of them seemingly grabbing a "piece of her" as one of the men ordered the others to do; all of them copping a feel of their captive's body as they carried her.

Libby could feel the cool night air on her bare breasts, realizing that they were now exposed fully to anyone who wanted to look, - and it was obvious her abductors wanted to look, all lewdly commenting to each other on the size and beauty of her now loose-swinging tits. The tiny bra that was supposed to be encasing those tender orbs having long since given up their containment during her previous struggles with her captors. She could feel stray hands mauling her breasts, some even delving between her legs and roughly forcing various numbers of fingers into her tight pussy and reluctant arsehole. Wanting to scream her protestations at her treatment, but unable to because of the tape holding her mouth together, all she could do was ineffectually struggle to try and force the intruding digits from her body.

A few seconds later, the tearful frightened wife felt her surroundings get much warmer as they all obviously entered some sort of building. Hearing the door slam noisily behind her, Libby silently screamed into her gag as she realised she was now out of sight, and apparently out of earshot too, of any potential witnesses or rescuers. As she continued to struggle, she felt the men release her, falling onto something soft after they did so.

Tears streaming down her cheeks from under her blindfold, the frightened wife curled herself into as small a ball as she could, naively hoping that her coarse mistreatment was over. She knew of course that it was only just beginning...

* * * * *

Libby knew just how vulnerable she was laying there, whimpering and shivering in fear, knowing her breasts were on open display; feeling her skirt bunched around her waist causing her knickers to be on view too. Even though they weren't actually hiding much any more, being stretched to one side by the men's hands as they carried her, it was giving them complete access to her pussy and arse. All alone, God knows where, with fuck knows how many men holding her captive, yes, she was vulnerable. She was also scared shitless!

Suddenly, the tape across her mouth was cruelly stripped away, enabling her to gulp huge mouthfuls of air into her lungs for the first time in what seemed like hours.

Attempting to scream, she felt a calloused hand press firmly down onto her mouth, again restricting her airflow. She felt another hand firmly grab her right nipple, squeezing and twisting it excruciatingly as she gasped with the pain, tears again streaming from her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch!" Libby heard from a man's harsh voice she didn't recognise, "You're going to get fucked and abused for as long as we feel like doing it, so just shut the fuck up and enjoy it," he carried on, laughing crudely as he released her nipple.

"Are you going to be quiet?" another strange voice asked, "Or are we gonna have to gag you again? We don't want to do that 'cause we want to fuck your mouth as well as your whorish cunt. Understand?"

Swiftly realising her predicament, she reluctantly nodded her head in affirmation, being rewarded by the hand being removed from across her mouth.

"You know we are going to fuck you as hard as we can, use your body for our entertainment, don't you?" the second man continued.

Again, Libby nodded her head.

"Speak up bitch! Do you agree with what we are going to do to you?"

Her voice trembling with fear and revulsion, the terrified woman replied, "Yes, I understand what you are going to do to me."

"And you agree?"

"Yes, damn you! I don't have a fucking choice do I?" she hissed back.

Being rewarded for the unmistakeable anger in her voice with a painful slap across her exposed breasts, Libby heard a third voice say from behind her, "Lose the attitude whore, or we'll really hurt you! Understand?"

"OK... OK...," she cried, "Please... Just don't hit me again."

"Please what?" the man answered.

Shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head, she replied, "I don't understand..."

"Please SIR!" the voice demanded as someone again painfully twisted her nipple, "From now on you will address us all as Sir. You will beg us to fuck you. You will plead with us to cum in your whore's mouth. You will agree to do whatever we want! Understand?"

Gasping with relief as her tortured nipple was released, the reluctantly compliant wife slumped back onto the soft mattress. As she lay there, the realisation of what was taking place suddenly came to her. This was her fantasy. This was the fantasy she had discussed many times with her husband as he had her tied up and restrained in their bedroom.

Secretly she smiled to herself behind her mask as she realized that her kinky sex-fuelled dreams of being kidnapped and raped by a group of violent, rough strangers was about to come true. Sighing, resigned to her fate; her chest heaving with excitement; she lewdly spread her legs, enabling her attackers to get a clear view of the bald, married cunt they were all about to use...