Libby's Whorehouse Ch. 2

Story Info
Pocketful of 'Mad Money' makes for a fun Saturday.
1.6k words
3.31
30.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigtuna
Bigtuna
5 Followers

Teri

One Saturday I had the rare opportunity to spend the whole day doing anything I wanted and I also had a pocketful of "Mad Money". What better way to spend the day than at Libby's. She told me to hurry because she had some "lovely" ladies in the house. She always said that even if they were dogs. The ritual at Libby's was always the same. She would greet me at the door and I would tell her how great she looked and she would tell me what a bullshitter I was.

She would then introduce the ladies and we would sit down in her living room and make small talk and maybe have a drink or two. I would choose a lady, do my thing and then visit with Libby for a while before leaving. The ladies tend to be a little self conscious and usually just engage in mindless small talk or watch soap operas. They give the Johns these "choose me" looks even if they don't find you appealing due to their need to make a living, but usually don't come right out and say anything very suggestive. That's what made Teri a little different.

When I got there at about 11:00 AM Libby was in one of her really nasty moods. She had just thrown a hooker out for pissing her off in some way and was going on about "mother fucking hookers". No one who knew her thought much about this because we knew it was as much show as anything, so I handed her the vodka I had brought and suggested that she have a drink and take it easy which she did. I went to the room with one of the girls - who wasn't particularly memorable -- and when I returned there was a new lady there who Libby introduced as Teri.

Teri was "blond", about thirty-five and quite nice looking. She must have been a real knock out when she was younger and she was still very shapely. In contrast to most of the girls she was very well dressed in a red dress, black stockings and red high heel shoes. She sat across from me on the couch and was very careful to be sure that I was able to see up her dress. She crossed and uncrossed her legs when she knew that I was looking and occasionally rubbed the inside of her thighs.

She asked me if I wanted another drink and went to get it for me and when she returned to the room she sat down next to me. She opened her legs in a very unladylike fashion and let me see all the way up to the cotton panel in her pantyhose. She asked me if I wanted to "do" her and I said that I sure did, but that I needed to rest a while before I could. She started talking about a survey she had read about oral sex habits and asked the other ladies whether they liked oral or not and then asked me about my oral preferences. I didn't need to answer Teri's question because two of the four ladies in the room knew first hand all about my pussy and fanny eating desires.

I was embarrassed, but tried to be good natured about it as the ladies who knew me told all and teased me until we all burst out laughing. Teri was getting real interested in all of this suggestive talk and told us that she had actually studied cocksucking which she referred to as "French Kissing".

The conversation also turned to what part of a woman's clothed body was the most attractive to men and most of the ladies said tits, but Teri said that her best assets were her legs. She kept asking me when I wanted to go to the room with her. I was having such a good time that I wasn't in any real hurry, so I finished my drink slowly and then decided to get serious. As Teri and I left for the bedroom one of the other girls - the one I had never met before said that she was going to come into our room and peek.

Teri and I went into the room and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I returned she was laying on the bed completely naked. One look between her legs was enough to cause me to tell her that she indeed did have very nice legs, but they were definitely not her best asset. I was a little bummed that she had taken off all her clothes already because I was denied my panty fetish, but I didn't say anything because I thought it would be strange to ask a whore to put her underpants on!!

Her dark brown curly muff with the little white lips peeking out at the bottom was so inviting that I was hard almost instantly. She started to use her index finger to stroke up and down her slit with her legs together and little by little she spread her thighs to expose more of her pussy and fanny. By the time she was fully open she exposed both her cunt hole and her puckered asshole for my viewing pleasure. She started to finger fuck herself with her middle finger and then added her index finger to her hole and tickled her asshole with her pinkie.

I was getting very hungry and knelt in front of the bed and moved her closer to me. She moved her hands away from herself and took me by the head and pulled me close to her pussy. Nothing thrills me more than one of these "up close and personal" experiences. Her cunt was a classic. It had gorgeous curly brown hair not only on her mound but also all the way down her lips, which were just plump enough and symmetrical in size. When her lips were opened the sight got even better.

Her hooded clit was large enough to get your mouth around when she was excited, but not so large as to be grotesque. The lips surrounding her vagina were pink and beautiful and when they were parted a moist pink cunt hole offered the promise of all the pleasure a guy could want. Spreading her fanny cheeks revealed a brown, but clean ass hole.

I opened her lips with my fingers and licked all around the inside of them several times. I teased her by giving her clit a hard lick every now and then - which caused her to make an obscene sound --but mainly concentrated on her hole which I stuck my tongue as far up as I could. She dug it big time and said, "Eat it honey, lick it"!! She kept my head firmly clasped between her legs and It was hard to move it when I wanted to turn her over. I turned her over on the bed and spread her fanny cheeks exposing her little brownie.

She was ready and eagerly positioned herself to allow me maximum access to it. I licked lightly all around it for a while and then put my tongue as far in as I could. She wiggled and pushed and did everything she could to get the greatest penetration. Her gyrations ended up with her on her hands and knees and this allowed me to lap her slit all the way from clit to fanny which I did until my neck got too sore. When I stopped she rolled over and started to giggle.

Why? Because Norma had done as she said and sneaked into the room to peek on us. She had seen the whole fanny eating session. We all laughed our asses off. I laid down on my back and let my self proclaimed cocksucking expert "French Kiss" me. Rather than put my cock directly into her mouth actually start performing what you would think of as a regular blowjob she kissed and licked up and down my cock several times and licked and sucked on my balls.

Soon her technique changed and as she reached the tip she licked around it and then took about an inch of it into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down in a very slow and gentle sucking motion while licking at the same time. Each time she licked up to my tip she took me a little deeper and worked a little faster until she developed a furiously fast fellatio.

While she sucked Norma stood close and watched. I reached over to her and put my hand up her skirt and felt her through her panties. I was nearly ready to cum and seriously considered squirting in Teri's mouth, but I really wanted to fuck her so I pulled out of her mouth and asked her to get on her hands and knees. Norma was kind enough to help me with the rubber and as soon as she was through I rubbed my cock on Teri's wide open asshole a few times and after fooling around like this I penetrated her pussy and pumped slowly and deeply while she moved back and forth along with my motions and made sounds of pleasure.

After a few minutes of this I turned her on her back and she spread as wide as she could and raised her legs. What a sight!! I took this opportunity to give her a few more licks and then mounted her and plunged as deep as I could into her juicy cunt. She moaned with delight and pushed against me as we fucked. It wasn't long before I filled that mother fucking rubber with a load of hot cum. I collapsed on Teri and we both rested a minute.

When we looked up we saw Norma sitting in the chair with her legs open and her pink panties around her ankles. Her index finger was stroking her clit, which peeked out between her dark haired twat, lips. We watched while she satisfied herself, cleaned ourselves up and then went back to visit with Libby and have some more drinks.

Bigtuna
Bigtuna
5 Followers