Liberated but Handcuffed

Story Info
Sexually liberated mom is curious about son's kinks.
10.2k words
4.63
206.4k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks goes to JamieRed one of my favorite authors, for her input, editing and advice. The shortcomings of this story are all mine. Also thanks to my friend of experience, Kris (you know who you are) and RainierWriterII for their inspiration.

Disclaimer: This work of fiction goes slightly beyond the usual fare of mom and son incest. It depicts scenes of simulated non-consensual sex, foul language, spanking and such, as well as anal sex. It also depicts a loving relationship between the characters. If this is not your cup of tea there are plenty of great writers who on this site who may otherwise float your boat. If this titillates you, please read on, vote and send me constructive comments and greetings.

++++++

I followed Marcy around my dad's house. It was still hard for me to think of it as my own. Enthusiastically, Marcy pointed out various features of this house. Dad had it built tastefully to his exact specifications. He built it shortly after he moved to Portland from the East Coast. He and my mom had divorced when I was about fourteen years old.

Marcy periodically pointed out a piece of artwork or a piece of furniture. She discussed how dad had acquired it or what history it had. I of-course, had been to dad's house on numerous occasions. It felt as if I were seeing certain things for the first time. I knew he had some really nice things, but I had no idea how cool or how valuable some of his treasures were.

"This piece is from a famous Chilean artist..."

I couldn't help but notice Marcy's shapely legs and her tight ass as she bent over to pick up a small silver sculpture. I casually made a note to myself that she was one hot piece of tail. She was a petite woman. She had short blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Her breasts were medium sized but perky and full. She rarely wore a bra. Suddenly my reverie was broken when I heard her sniffle. She was crying. I felt guilty for having these thoughts at such a time.

I held her hand and led her to the couch. She buried her head in my shoulder and wept.

"I promised my self I wouldn't do this. I'm sorry Greg."

"Marcy it's alright. This is hard for both of us." I held her and comforted her.

Dad had died three weeks ago, in an accident, while cycling in France. Marcy had been his girlfriend for many years. She had been the manager of his business as well. They never lived together but I knew they were really close. I had also worked for dad over the past year, since I graduated from college. His death was a shock and a sad blow for both of us.

Yesterday, we had both been summoned to dad's lawyer's office for the reading of his last will and testament. I had been pleasantly surprised when I was informed that dad had left me his house, the business and a couple of sweet vehicles. Marcy had received cash and securities equaling in total value what I had received. We were both quite happy with the outcome. Indeed, we were both satisfied with how generous fair my dad had been towards us.

Later, in the evening Marcy and I had shared a quiet dinner at small Italian restaurant. Over a bottle of wine, and a savory meal, we consummated a new business relationship. Marcy had agreed to stay on as manager. She had stated it quite simply, "I have nowhere to go." I was relieved to have her guidance and expertise. I had felt a stirring of my cock when she stroked my cheek and thanked me. She had told me how I reminded her of my dad and how much he had wanted me to succeed.

She had told me that she wanted to personally show me around my new house. I remembered how odd that statement had seemed to me, since I knew my father's house well, from my countless visits there. I had not minded her company. I had just begun to regard her sexually for some reason. Maybe it was the vibe she had been putting out. Maybe it was something about the situation I had found myself in. Regardless, it was nice to have her around during this time. I was also feeling like I had nowhere to go.

My mom had been unreachable. Several weeks prior she had called me and told she was getting a divorce from her second husband. She had also informed me that she needed to get away and would be traveling off the grid in south Asia for a few weeks. I had sent her an e-mail when dad died but had not heard back from her.

We sat on the couch in the living room. I didn't feel like my living room yet. Marcy was regaining her composure. She smiled and tried to apologize again. I told her to think nothing of it. I told her that she could have anything she wanted from the house. She smiled ruefully and said that all these items belong with this house. We both got up to continue the tour. She caught me surprise when she leaned into me and hugged me. Her body felt wonderful. I hoped she didn't notice my arousal. She told me that I was rugged and handsome like my father before me.

I considered my self in good shape. I was an avid rock climber and a skier. There was something about the way she complimented me that just gave me a charge. She was really good for my self-esteem, I mused. I was really happy she was here. She was so self-confident and her enthusiasm was infectious. She was also very sexy.

She led me to dad's wine cellar. Collecting fine wine had been a natural consequence of his line of work. Prior to his divorce from my mom, they had both owned a successful wine and liquor import business. When they had split up, about ten years ago, they also split the business into two separate entities. Mom had run her affairs from Northern Virginia and dad had relocated to Portland. Both businesses had remained very successful and lucrative. After I graduated from college, dad had offered me an entry- level position in the business. I was afforded the opportunity to learn and as well as travel.

Marcy and I spent about an hour exploring dad's excellent collection of wine. Marcy knew her wine well. She gave me a mini seminar on the finer points of collecting and storing wine. Marcy picked a rare French white wine for us to enjoy. We sipped and chatted for about an hour. We both had a bit of a buzz.

Marcy broke the silence, "There is one last area of your house that I'd like to show you."

She moved towards an almost hidden door in the cellar. I had been aware of that door. Behind it, I knew, was a storage area.

"Oh, that's just a storage area, Marcy," I said, "I can go through that later, unless there's something you want from there."

With a smile, Marcy said, "Greg, my dear, there is a lot about your dad that you don't know."

Marcy opened the door. Inside the space were shelves that held various items one would expect to be stowed away: holiday decorations, extra bedding, camping gear, boxes full of who knows what. But there was also a space wide enough to walk through. It ran in front of the shelving. To the casual observer, it appeared to be just a storage space.

"I'm showing this to you, Greg, because sooner or later, you'll stumble upon this. I hope this is not too shocking to you. Regardless, you might as well hear the truth of it. Follow me."

I followed Marcy through the makeshift corridor. It wound around the shelving and resolved into a mirrored room. There was padded sawhorse in the middle of the carpeted floor. There were hooks attached to the ceiling. There was an open chest on floor by the far corner. A tripod with a video camera was standing in another corner and midsized flat panel monitor was attached to the wall next to it. There was a shelf that held several CD's or DVD's on one of the walls.

I was awestruck. I walked in to the room initially unable to wrap my mind around its obvious purpose. In the chest I noticed several handcuffs, some rope, a couple of vibrators, a whip, a riding crop and several other implements that I had no clue as to what purpose they held. The overall purpose of the room was quite apparent.

Marcy was leaning on the sawhorse. Her expression was not one I could readily read. Of-course my mind was racing, trying to absorb all that I have just discovered.

"Did you know about this?" she said with Mona Lisa-like smile.

"No, I can't say that I did." I was really surprised.

"You do know what this room is for?"

"I think I have a pretty good idea," I said hesitantly. I did have a million questions though.

"Greg, your dad was a very good man."

"I know that!" My tone sounded flustered as I replied too swiftly.

"Please," said Marcy, "this is hard for me, too."

She beckoned me to move close to her. As I approached, she gently grabbed my wrists and bade me to listen.

"I really don't know how to explain all this, but if we're going to work together, I need to be completely honest. So, here it goes." She sighed and continued. "Your dad and I had something very precious together. I wish you would someday find someone to share the same type of passion we shared. We had an open relationship. That means that we remained committed emotionally to each other. But we were not exclusive in our sexual expression. In this room, we played in very special ways. Your dad took charge and did things to me that were quite pleasurable. I hope this does not seem fucked up. I assure you, he gave me immense pleasure by being dominant. I submitted willingly to his whims. He tied me up, spanked my bottom, among other parts of me. He inflicted pain on my body, and he took me in all ways conceivable. I enjoyed it tremendously, and I always trusted him. I know that he also derived great pleasure as well. While I always enjoyed the seeming abuse and verbal humiliation, he never exceeded my limits. We both had other partners separately and together, we both had special bond to each other that was rare in a lifetime. There were many times when we had vanilla sex--you know, like usual stereotypical couples--but this room was our, or should I say his, special playground. We had a passion for making videos of some of our romps. So if your offer still stands, I'd like to take the DVDs as they have special significance."

Her glacial blue eyes were moist. I realized I was looking into them deeply, speechless. Unaware, my gaze wandered over her tight body. I wondered what it would be like to spank her ass, to fuck her, and to have her submit.

She broke my trance, "Your father was a wonderful and great man. I hope you don't judge him too harshly. I'm sorry you had to find out about this under these circumstances. And since we will be working closely together, I hope you don't judge me unfavorably."

It took me while to compose myself, but I was able to speak truthfully, "I see nothing wrong with what happens between consenting adults." Well, I was not fully truthful (I was also damned excited).

"So you're not disgusted by this?"

"No, just intrigued." Again, that was a half- truth.

"Greg, do you really know what type of activities I am talking about?" she asked with mischievous grin.

"Well," I stammered, "I've seen some videos on the internet."

"Really? And?"

"Well, most of them were pretty lame and fake. And hardly any of them had any real fu...sex."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. There are a few rare producers who are putting out serious material and fewer that include real sex," She chuckled. "Your dad and I cared tremendously for each other. I mean the fucking and sucking is ultimately what it's all about. The bondage and pain are just the tasty appetizers, right?"

Speechless, my mind raced in a million directions.

Marcy continued, "I guess that's why we enjoyed making the DVDs. We became quite good at it. I loved watching them after they were made."

Hell, by then I was really turned on. My eyes were obviously devouring this wicked creature as she confessed her secrets. She was breathing harder and her nipples jutted out like tiny buttons.

I was standing close to her. She followed my gaze as I looked at the shelf. There must have been about thirty DVD cases.

"Are you in those DVDs?" I ventured.

"Many of them."

"That I'd like to see. No wonder why you want them."

"Greg, I wouldn't care if you saw me in them." She smiled seductively, "It's just that your dad is in some of them and there are other people as well. I believe showing them to you would betray many trusts."

She stepped back a few inches and looked me over. I felt she just undressed me with her eyes. I was very hard. I was sure she noticed the lump in pants.

"Would you really like to see me like that?" She placed her hand on my chest. "I am old enough to be you mother after all."

"Hell yes, I would! Marcy, you are very beautiful and very hot."

"Greg, I can be a real slut you know. Are you up to taking from me what you want?"

I felt frozen. I could not get my mouth to say anything that resembled intelligent speech, nor could I command my body to move. I was sure Marcy noticed my awkwardness.

"Greg, this is the time when the handsome young heir has his way with the wonton wench and ravishes her." She smiled seductively, "That is, if he so desires."

I didn't need much prompting after that. I pulled her to me and kissed her forcefully. I thrust my tongue deep in her accepting mouth. I groped her hot little body with my hands.

"Is what you want, Marcy?"

"Greg, use me," she moaned. "Pull my hair. Ah, just like that."

I yanked her head back, pulling on her hair and kissed her roughly. I reached under her shirt with my free hand. I kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples. I felt her moaning hot breath splash on my face.

I pulled my hand out from under her shirt. I slapped her ass.

"Oh, god, yes. Spank me good, baby."

I turned over and pushed her face and chest onto the sawhorse. Her ass jutted up nicely. I pulled her skirt up and was surprised by her totally bare bottom. Man, it was shapely.

"You little slut, you're not even wearing panties." I slapped her ass over and over.

"Yes, spank me," she whimpered. "Harder. Yes, just like that."

I pulled off my pants and released my aching hard on. Briefly, I admired her red ass and shapely legs. She was so wet, I slid into her easily.

"You are a horny little bitch." I growled.

"Greg, fuck me hard."

I thrust into her hard and deep while I spanked her. She came shortly after that, moaning and calling my name. I was very close.

When her orgasm abated, I pulled out. I yanked her to her knees by her hair and shoved my glistening cock in her mouth.

"Make me come, slut," I commanded.

She sucked my penis, expertly, without hesitation. Soon, I shot my sperm into her eager mouth.

We made our way to the bedroom. There we spent the rest of the day fucking and making love.

Over the next couple of weeks, we played in the room. I learned about all the implements and toys the room harbored. I learned to please her and take my pleasure in safe and sane ways. I fucked her in all her holes and tormented her endlessly, to her great pleasure. We started to make our own videos. It took a while for me to master the nuances, but with her guidance I quickly became good at framing shots, capturing the passion, and editing.

Marcy and I also established the ground rules of our relationship. We both agreed that were to be friends. Well, we were friends with benefits but friends nonetheless. We worked well together and we played so hot together. She introduced me to a world of business contacts and separately to world of kinky sex and kinksters.

During that time, I often wondered about my mom's whereabouts. I sent the periodic e-mail and made the occasional call, but I got no response. I really could not do anything else but go on with my current and exciting life. I knew she'd turn up eventually.

In the meantime, my escapades with Marcy continued. We both felt that our relationship had reached a point of maturation. She suggested that it was time to introduce carefully selected outsiders to our games. She of course was not new to that. I did not have any qualms. Neither of us were possessive in that way.

Marcy suggested I meet one of her cousins. Linda had played with her and dad before. She was a bit older than Marcy and according to Marcy, she looked really fine. Linda had this abduction and rape fantasy that she wanted to play out. Marcy convinced her that I would be a perfect abductor and rapist. We all met for dinner and I got to meet Linda for the first time. She looked stunning. Linda was also a stark contrast to Marcy's tight small figure. She was taller than Marcy and had long dark hair. She wasn't fat, just curvy. She had well-proportioned wide hips and an ample ass. She had very large tits. Marcy had told me Linda loved to have her nipples pinched and her tits slapped. I got along with Linda wonderfully. We all couldn't wait to start enjoying each other. By the end of dinner Marcy had convinced Linda to let us tape the fantasy so she can enjoy it later as well. We made plans to meet the following day and play.

On the way home Marcy inquired, "Does it bother you that Linda is my cousin?"

"No, I kind of think its hot," I wasn't lying, "I would love to see you two go at it."

"Don't worry you will," Marcy laughed, "But first you have to give it to her good and hard, really play the role."

"I can't wait."

The session with Linda was awesome. We made a great video and had a blast making it. After the taping I watched Linda and Marcy do all sorts of nasty things to each other. They ate each other pussies, kissed and fucked each other with strap on dildos. They squealed with pleasure as I watched. The fact that they were cousins turned me on to no end. I joined them later for a night of incredible fun.

The next morning, after Marcy left for work, I moved a laptop to the playroom. There I watched the footage a couple of times. I decided to watch it once more before I would do any editing. We shot everything in real time. I just wanted to edit out the shaky shots and the unfocused frames. Marcy had operated the camera and done a great job.

Marcy had suggested that we first tape a nonsexual segment with Linda (a practice we should adhere to with any future video partners). In that segment we talked about the role-play and the participant's limits. We established a safe word. That way if anyone had complaints or attempted any legal action, it would be all there on the video, an informed consent, so to speak. We had done that with Linda in my living room. Then we had driven to our first location. We had shot the first scene in a vacant parking lot.

While Linda was fumbling for her keys I snuck up behind her. I pulled a hood over her head and hand cuffed her. I then threw her in the backseat of her car and drove off. To fulfill Linda's fantasy we kept her handcuffed in the backseat. I drove carefully and hoped we did not get pulled over.

The next scene began with her wrists handcuffed to a hook in the ceiling of my playroom. She struggled to keep her balance in her high heels. She was dressed on a skimpy skirt and tight tee shirt. She was bra-less. I was standing behind her, fully clothed, as she struggled against her predicament.

I paused the video there. I admired the frozen image on the frame. I was toying with idea of adding some background music when my cell phone rang.

It was Mom!

"Greg, it's me, Mom," she sounded harried. "Are you ok, honey? I heard the awful news and made it here as quick as I can. Are you OK?"

"Mom, where the hell have you been? Are you Ok? What? You're here, in Portland?"

"Yes, I got here as soon I as I could..."

It took a couple of minutes for our conversation to actually slow down and start making sense. Mom was indeed in town and at the airport. I told her to stay put and I would be there shortly to pick her up. Hurriedly, I left the house for the airport. On the way there, I called the office and told Marcy what was going on. She reminded that we had a meeting with some shipping execs the next day. She also assured me that she'd hold the fort today while my mom and I caught up.