Liberation of Bhagyam

Story Info
A mother of three is sexually liberated by her young cousin
8.4k words
4.55
115.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers

Hi,I am Mohan, remember me? I have told you about my tryst with my angelic sisters in my earlier story. This is a new story which happened four years later.

As the bus started on my return journey, I recalled fondly, the events of the past one week. I am Mohan, twenty two year old. I had just completed my degree examinations and was awaiting my results.

It all started when my father called me one day and said, "Your brother-in-law needs to go to his native place for a week to attend to some affairs related to his property. He wants you to go and help your Bhagyam sister in his absence."

When my father said something, it was always treated as command. So, even though I was not very keen, I agreed to go, if only to please him.

Bhagyam is my cousin sister. As she had lost her own father at a very young age, my father was her guardian and she was always treated as his own daughter. Her family lived in a small town that was some ninety miles away from our place. Her husband was a teacher in the only school there.

She was thirty five year old and a mother of three. She had a son (10) and a daughter (8) earlier on. After a long gap, she had another baby son just four months back. At that time, they decided that three were enough and she had a hysterectomy operation.

Day One:

I arrived there by Bus at ten in the morning on a Sunday and they were happy to see me. Brother-in-law left the same evening for his native place by train.

They owned a small, three room and a kitchen independent house, with a big back yard. A water well there, along with a few trees and vegetable garden, had been a major attraction for me from my school days.

As is the practice at small towns, dinner is served by eight and children go to bed by nine. Normally, I would sleep along with the children in one room, while she and her husband slept on the big wooden cot in the master bed room.

However, as my brother-in-law was away, she said I could sleep on that big cot as it is more spacious. I was,after all,her kid brother. The baby slept in a nice, old wooden cradle by the side of the bed. That night we talked for a while, exchanging news and tidbits about relatives and retired to bed after ten.

Let me tell you about my Bhagyam sister. She was about thirty five years of age and was a big woman. She was tall at 5'5", of fair complexion, had big breasts and an equally big behind.

Everything about her was big, but it was not all fat. She had a big build and sometimes I tried to imagine her naked in bed while being made love to by her husband.

I slept on the left side of the bed and she on the right side, the cradle with the baby to her right, a couple of feet away from the bed. A night lamp was on throwing soft bluish light, the ceiling fan was at a comfortable speed and I soon drifted into sound sleep.

Sometime later, I woke up with a start when the baby started crying. I tried to drown the sound by covering my head with the pillow. When the child suddenly stopped crying, I just opened my eyes a fraction.

Bhagyam had the baby in her lap and she was breast feeding him. Thinking that I was asleep, she did not cover her breasts but just pulled them out of her blouse and gave them to the baby to suck. Her eyes were closed with sleep.

Her breasts had a strange attraction to me, so I continued to look from under the pillow. They were really big and slightly drooping. Her aureole was dark brown and bigger than a rupee coin.

Her brown nipples were long and thick, the tips were coated very lightly white with her milk. I found them very exciting and felt this strong urge to suck them myself.

After a few minutes of feeding, the baby slept. She put him back in the cradle and came back to bed. She just pulled her blouse down to cover her breasts and went back to sleep without hooking her blouse. She was now turned on her left side towards me and her partly covered breasts were just a touch away.

In the past few years, I had developed a weakness and that is touching woman. No one knew about it yet, but, I was always looking for an opportunity to touch women tenderly, whichever part of their anatomy was accessible. I knew it was wrong and a weakness, but I enjoyed it as a harmless activity.

Seeing her magnificent breasts so close, I had to touch them.

So, I cautiously moved my right hand inch by inch along the bed until the tip of my forefinger made its first light contact with the lower edge of her unhooked blouse.

Slowly, I pushed up the blouse, inch by inch, revealing more and more of her bountiful boobs. This gradual exposure was so erotic that my cock grew very stiff. Finally, her full bare boobs were totally exposed.

I now let the tip of my forefinger make its first light contact with her boob, touching her just below he aureole. I waited for a reaction. After resting it there for a minute, I gently pressed her boob to check out its density.

I was pleasantly surprised to feel that her breast was tight and did not sag. She was a healthy thirty five and it was worth proceeding further. I now let my three fingers explore the huge surface of her left tit.

It was full, warm and heavy. I slowly massaged her aureole with my fingertip, tracing circles. I was alert and ready to pull back instantly, if she moved or woke up.

She continued to sleep. I then let my finger tip touch her nipple very lightly. I felt her breath pause for a second and then resume. After letting my fingertip rest there for a few minutes, I gently held her long nipple between my three fingers and applied the lightest pressure. At my touch the nipple became erect and hard. She gave a low moan.

I started a slow tweak of her erect nipple with my fingers. As her nipple grew harder, so did my cock. Suddenly, Bhagyam moved and I froze. She now turned fully towards me in such a way that she lay flat on her tummy, her left breast squashed into my right palm and her right breast pressed on my forearm. She then turned her head on the pillow the other way, away from me.

Provided with such a golden opportunity, there was no way I was letting it go. Her full boob felt wonderful in my right palm and I gently squeezed it. There was no reaction.

As she was facing away from me that enhanced my confidence, I now started my love play with her breast. Pressing and squeezing alternately, I resumed a light tweak of her nipple.

The only perceptible reaction from her was a slightly increased pressure on my palm from her big boob. Encouraged by this, I now let my left hand make a contact with her right breast from her side and press it lightly. I started fondling and squeezing it gently.

The whole exercise brought out a very small quantity of her milk from her boobs into my hands. I licked my left fingers which were wet with her milk. It tasted differently but I was excited.

I did not dare to remove my right palm to lick it, because I was not sure I would be able to get the priceless possession again if I let it go.

After a while, I drifted into sleep.

Day Two:

The next day was just normal and I was happy that I got away with a little fondling. When I looked at Bhagyam that day, I found her more attractive than before. Her twin assets in the front and rear set my imagination wild and my pulse racing.

The children went to school and she was busy with the household chores. I helped her by going to the market and bringing vegetables and other provisions. By one in the afternoon we finished our lunch and settled down to rest a bit.

The baby went to sleep in the cradle. Bhagyam lay down on the bed and I sat on one side of the bed when she suddenly winced.

I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing.

After a while she winced again and said, "you know,I had this operation. Sometimes I get this slight pain on my lower back."

I asked her if she was taking any medicines for that.

"Not necessary, the kids apply a little pain balm and do a massage and the pain goes away."

I said I would do the same and asked her to lie down on the bed. She told me where to find the pain balm and then lay down on her tummy.

I sat on the edge of the bed close to her and started a massage. I first pushed aside the part of her sari that was covering her back.

An expanse of her bare back between the lower edge of her blouse and beginning of her petticoat was an erotic, visual treat.

It looked so nice and smooth, begging to be touched and caressed. I took the balm in my palm and slowly started rubbing her back and gently kneading. She gave a contented sigh and relaxed.

After few minutes, she said the pain was a little lower down her back. She loosened the drawstring of her petticoat so that I could access her lower back. I was elated.

As I inserted my fingers inside her petticoat and started moving my palm slowly down her spine and lower back, I saw an afternoon full of touching opportunities. My cock started stiffening at the very prospect.

I slowly massaged her lower back, initially confining myself to her spine and its immediate neighborhood. I could feel her muscles relaxing and she murmured,"Very nice."

"Your hands are different now," she said.

"They have become harder," I replied.

"They are a man's hands now, I noticed that last night," she said quietly.

That was a bomb shell.

So she had felt my hands on her last night! Had she thought that it happened accidentally in sleep? Or, that I touched her deliberately? She gave no clue.

I was in a dilemma. Should I proceed with my venture or not? But, I could not let go of such a golden opportunity. I decided to take my chances.

I took some more pain balm in my hands and slowly rubbing the affected area, I let my fingers drift a little on to her buttocks. Her pumpkin-like buttocks were smooth, soft and warm to my touch.

I distinctly heard her murmur,"Nice, very nice."

That was the green signal for me and I started covering the whole surface area of her twin buttocks. Pressing lightly at first, then gently kneading them and getting my handful. I did not want to rush, so just confined myself to her ass cheeks.

As I increased the pressure lightly, I could sense her rubbing her mound gently against the bed.

I left her cheeks for a short while and let my hands move up a little and to her front , so that my hands could reach and touch her smooth, fleshy waist and the sides of her bulging tummy.

Though she was acting asleep and her eyes were shut, I could tell that she was thoroughly enjoying my caresses and wanted me to go on.

Unfortunately, we were interrupted by the neighbor knocking at the door. Later, the children returned from school.

I was quite delighted by the progress we made and looked forward to making more later in the night.

Later that night, after finishing our dinner, I helped the children with their homework while she was busy cleaning up the kitchen. The children were asleep by 9-30 p.m.

I went into the backyard to sit in the open for a while and enjoy the fresh air and moon light. I sat on a small wooden bench under a guava tree.

Bhagyam came after a while and joined me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"It is a very nice ambiance here."

" What is so special about it?"

"It is very...romantic" I said, flirting a little.

"You have grown up!" she laughed.

"I forgot that word romantic in this mechanical life" she confided after a minute or two.

I was touched by her wistful tone and what she said.

"It happens to most people, sister," I said, taking her hand into mine.

"Now my kid brother is consoling me," she said laughing.

"But you said I grew up."

"Of course, you did, but I am thirteen years senior to you and an old mother of three."

Excited by the opening I got, I said, "You are not old. You look young and great."

"Don't pull my leg," she said laughing.

I decided to venture a little more.

"You have a beautiful and great body," I said gently squeezing her hand.

I was testing waters and she did not pull her hand away.

I wanted to push my advantage home a little more.

"You have a great figure and you know it," I said.

She laughed and asked, "Why are you buttering me up?"

"Honest, I am just telling you the truth, sis."

She sounded a little embarrassed as she said, "Thanks for the compliment."

She then said, "You have grown up nicely, young man."

And she gave my hand a light squeeze.

At that moment I felt a signal has passed between us.

"It is getting cold and the baby is alone. Let us go inside," she said.

When we lay down on the bed, we were silent for a while. Then she turned on her side and facing me asked, "You really meant what you said?"

"Of course, sis."

Softly she said, "Please repeat that."

"You have a beautiful and nice body and a great figure."

"What do you like best in my body?" she asked,her breath a little faster now.

"I like everything,but the best are your breasts, they are big and nice."

"They are too big and they sag a little."

"No, for me they are lovely and sexy," I added the sexy word deliberately.

"Is that why you fondled them last night, you naughty boy?" she said.

"Yes, I could not resist them, I am sorry, sis," I apologized.

"Do you want to touch them again?" she asked, her breath coming faster now.

I knew she was ready.

"I would like to touch them, squeeze them, lick them and suck them, Bhagyam," I said.

She gave a gasp and put her arms around me and hugged me tight. I loved this woman dearly now and wanted to make it memorable for both of us.

"I love you and your beautiful body, Bhagyam."

She shivered in my embrace and whispered,"Mohan, no one said that to me for a long, long time."

I lovingly took her face in both my hands and gently kissed her on her lips.

She was still for a second and then kissed me back. Her kiss was a tentative, uncertain, probing one.

I knew instinctively that this big, beautiful woman was hungry for both love and sex. She needed to be handled tenderly and with gentle care.

I decided to play by my instincts. I got off the bed and stood up. I pulled her to me.

I put my arms around her and gently hugged, establishing the first full contact of our bodies. Her arms went around me and I started kissing her lightly, on her throat, on her earlobes, on her collar bone.

I treated her as I would treat a young virgin on her first date, with all love and tenderness. I whispered in her ear, "You are lovely."

As my lips touched her sensitive and erotic zones, she sighed a little and embraced me even tighter. I said, "I want your big tits, sis. I want to play with them and love them."

Even as I said those words, I pulled the pallu of her sari (the part that covers the bust) gently aside and let it drop to the floor. My hands unhooked her partly open blouse and removed it completely.

Just looking at those big, bountiful, gorgeous breasts was a great visual treat. They sagged a little, not with age but with weight. Looking into her eyes, I took her breasts in my hands and gently squeezed on their fullness.

As my fingers found her aureole and started massaging that coin sized, sensitive area, I whispered in her ear, "your boobs are big and lovely and sexy."

She just smiled, a little embarrassed.

Her nipples were long and erect as my fingers rolled them.

"I want to make love to your big boobs," I said.

She sat back on the bed and pulled me down to her. I joined her on the bed and lay down with my head in her lap. Holding her right breast in both my hands, I put my mouth to it and started licking it.

I suddenly had a doubt whether I would be depriving the baby of its share of milk and expressed the same to her.

"Don't worry, there is not enough milk here anyway and I am bottle feeding him," she said.

"Tonight my boobs are yours and do whatever you want, Mohan,"she added.

I was so elated that I squeezed her boob hard - she winced and said, "oh, easy, they are still tender, especially the nipples."

I said, "oops, sorry, sis, but I got carried away."

I started gentle fondling of both her boobs to my heart's content.

Nibbling at her ear, I whispered "your boobs are like big melons and beautiful. They are in good shape and great assets for you."

"You like them so much?" she asked.

"Yes. I want to stuff your big boob completely in my mouth and push it down my throat and chew on it." As I said that she gave a low moan.

"I want to talk dirty with you, sister," I added.

She shook with a tremor and said,"He never talks."

"Would you like me to talk dirty?" I asked her.

"Yes please, talk dirty, really dirty, I always wanted that secretly," her voice shaking with palpable desire.

"I will lick and fuck your boobs,Bhagyam" I said.

She shivered at the F word.

I took her hand and guided it to the bulge in my pajamas caused by my erect cock.

"I want to fuck your boobs with my cock" I said.

"Yes" she moaned.

"Yes, what? Say it out, enjoy," I said.

"Fuck my boobs with your cock."

"Fuck... cock...fuck...cock..." she repeated savoring those words.

"Later, I want to fuck you here," I said letting my palm find and rest on her mound.

She shivered and said in a low voice, "No brother, that is incest and a sin."

"No, I do not think it is a sin, I think it is really a nice relationship."

"You have many unfulfilled needs of your own. You want to talk dirty and can't. You wish to be caressed and made love to in different ways. Your husband is insensitive to your needs. You are so scared of him that you can't even talk to him."

"So, what should you do about these needs? Should you go to a stranger to fulfill them? Is it safe? Can you express these needs to a stranger?Or,do you just continue to live your life with your desires suppressed and feel frustrated?"

She heard my speech with all attention.

"Yes, I have suppressed my desires and I am frustrated" she cried softly.

"Now think about this. I am caring, understanding and i am your brother. We love each other, known each other for long and very comfortable with each other. Doesn't it make sense for us to take each others help in fulfilling our needs? We feel very safe with each other, don't we?" I asked her.

"When you put it that way, it makes good sense," she replied.

"We can combine love and lust, the emotional and physical. That is the best way."

She nodded her head in total agreement and gave me a loving kiss.

"So, now let us fulfill our needs and give each other happiness," I said.

"I love you a lot, you are so nice, Mohan," she said.

Enough talk, I said taking her right boob into my mouth and started sucking on it. Her long and stiff nipple hit the roof of my mouth and she moaned.

She opened my pajamas and put her hand inside my underwear and cupped my balls in her big hand. This was the first time she touched them.

I always felt that my balls and penis were not really big but just average. I knew that her husband was well endowed. I suddenly wondered whether I would be adequate for this big woman.

As she stroked my penis, I asked her, "Does it feel okay for you?"

"Oh,your cock feels so good. It is young,hot,long and strong," she said.

As I made to get to her mound, she said, "No, not now." I wondered what went wrong and whether she has second thoughts.

"I want to prepare it well for us tomorrow," she whispered in my ear.

"Prepare what?" I asked her.

She kept quite.

"You want to prepare your cunt for me?" I asked.

"Yes, my cunt,it has not been fucked for months," she said, all excited.

"Not just your cunt but your thighs, your ass, your buttocks, prepare your whole body for love making,sis,"I said, even as I kept pressing her mound through the folds of her sari.

She started shaking and moaning; I could sense the beginning of a big orgasm. Pressing her cunt with one hand and her ass with the other,I kept sucking her tits.

touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers