Libidinous Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting the neighbors.
14.9k words
4.69
94.8k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank DarkEmpress for her help in editing this story. It is my first foray into the Exhibitionist / Voyeur genre, please enjoy. Please feel free to comment on the story by either PM or the Public Comments, and vote, it is the best gauge I have on how well you like it.

This story follows the Dissolute and Abnegation series and should be able to stand alone.

Thank you for the time you spend reading my stories, I do appreciate it.

Chapter 1: Meeting the Neighbors

I awoke and what was on my mind? Inappropriately enough, Martin Luther King's 'I Have a Dream' speech and the line, "Free at last, Free at last. Thank God Almighty, I am free at last."

It was emancipation day. The Monday after graduation for my youngest child; representing the day the house was empty. It was early June; the temperatures were rising during the days and still a little chilly at night but not terribly so.

It is also the day I will leave my bride of twenty some odd years.

The smell of coffee wafting along the hallway from the kitchen confused me momentarily. It was not like Lori drank coffee, she hated the stuff. I climbed out of bed, quickly showered and put on the clothes I laid out the night before. Everything else, not at my new apartment, was packed in the back of a rental van that I had spent most of the weekend loading.

Walking into the kitchen I saw Maggie our youngest sitting at the counter in the kitchen, her brown eyes red and puffy. Eyeing the counter I could see that she hadn't been alone either, there was a soda pop on the counter and judging from the perspiration on it they had not been gone long.

"Your Mom is still here?" I asked. Maggie nodded and tried to stifle a sniffle.

"Talk to me kiddo," I said.

"Are you really leaving Mom? Today?" Her voice was fraught with emotions and quavered accordingly.

I took her hand in mine and explained, "Yes, I really am leaving her. I have changed my plans somewhat, because you and the boys are staying locally for college. I will too."

Maggie flipped her light brown hair back asking, "What is the slut's name, Dad?"

"Her name is unimportant. You will never meet her, neither will your brothers nor mother." I told her for what must have been the twentieth time. "Are you not supposed to be at Pat's house today?"

"She is in my bed pretending to sleep. I couldn't stay away; I had to be here Dad. So I came home and Pat came with me to keep Mom and I company."

"She's hiding from the drama?" I asked.

Maggie's emotions shot straight to the top as she screamed, "IT'S NOT DRAMA! You are being selfish Dad. You can't do this to Mom." She buried her head into her hands, hiding her face and I barely made out, "You can't do this to me, Daddy."

I was about to come clean with Maggie when Lori came inside, smelling like an ashtray, which meant she had gone and bought cigarettes again. Sighing, I poured a cup of coffee and saw her eyes were puffy and red as well. Standing with a mug in my hand and lounging against the cupboard I looked at her and asked, "Are you okay?" She shook her head and I grunted but said little else. It was turning out to be a rough start, seeing Maggie cry was not what I had in mind; but then again, it was unavoidable at this point.

I went into the living room to retrieve my phone, wallet and keys. Lori trailed behind me, mad and haughty all at the same time. Her arms were folded in that crease between her tits and gut. Her mouth opened and she was about to say something, but I held a hand up cutting her off.

"Stop. There is no point in arguing about it again. You and I both know this marriage has been a sham for more than ten years. We will both be happier tomorrow."

My cell phone buzzed, the incoming text reading, "Good luck today."

Putting it back in my pocket, Lori asked venomously, "Who was that? Your slut!?"

With a wry smile I spun on a heel and said "Yes," as I left the house only to run into the boys as they headed in. Both had long faces but I didn't see signs that they had been crying. Rich's posture was angrier than Shane's. They were Irish Twins, born just over 11 months apart, and thick as thieves.

When Shane moved out and went to college across town, Rich went with him, even though Rich had a year left in high school at the time. Supporting each other and driving each other forward, the boys were doing well on their own, and had invited Maggie to live with them. She had refused, wanting to live in the dorms at the university.

"Skipping work today?" I asked.

Shane Jr, our oldest son said, "Yeah, we figured Mom needed us more today than the congressman. He told us that he already suspected we would not be in this week." I nodded in understanding. The boys have interned for Congressman Bryant the last three summers. It was not the usual fare for the congressman, but the boys worked hard and well for him, as did I. Both were good boys and to give Lori her due, she and I raised three great kids.

"I will call you later, okay Dad?"

Hugging them both quickly and swallowing the enormous lump in my throat, I nodded and said, "You bet. Give me a couple of hours to get to the apartment and settled somewhat."

With a chorus of okays, they headed inside; I managed three steps when I heard Richey's voice say, "Dad?"

I turned to him, seeing the pain etched on his face, my heart went out to him as I said, "Yeah Rich."

"There is no other woman you are leaving Mom for, is there?"

Looking Richey in the eye, I said. "No. The reason I let your Mother and the three of you believe a lie was to help ease the pain of my leaving. If the truth will set you free, then no. I do not have a lover."

I walked back to Rich and put my hands on his shoulders. Holding his eyes with mine, I said, "I am not leaving for a woman. I am leaving because the marriage your mother and I had has not been worth the paper the certificate was printed on for a very long time. She will be happier in six months than she has been in the last ten years."

Richey nodded his head and swallowed hard. "Okay Dad. What do you want us to tell Mom if she asks about a lover?"

I considered the question a moment and then said, "She won't. She needs to think I am leaving for another woman. If she thinks I am not, she will have a reason to hope."

Both boys looked at me for a second, Rich nodded first then Shane. I could see understanding in both their eyes, so much like my own. Shane said it first, "Maggie too."

I nodded, "Yes, but the reasoning is different. She would tell your mother the truth." Both boys snorted at the comment and agreed, but they still did not like the idea much.

I went out to the van and took one last look at the house I had shared with my wife and kids for the last fifteen years. This was a lot harder than I expected and had to fight back tears, and the small voice in my head that said I was being stupid. What kind of idiot starts a new life in their mid forties?

The kind of idiot I am, I suppose.

Getting into the van, I fired it up and started backing out of the driveway. Glancing back at the house I saw a sobbing Maggie racing out the door screaming, "DADDY!!" I caught a glimpse of her red headed cousin running after her. Though my heart was breaking for Maggie, I drove off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was looking forward to the next few weeks, it took a lot of arm twisting, cajoling and politicking, but I had a five week sabbatical from my duties for the congressman and it started today. I was hoping it would give enough time for the five of us to adjust to the new circumstances. This was going to be hard enough, and having to deal with calls at work would prove to be a pain beyond belief and I did not want the office anymore involved in my impending divorce than absolutely necessary. The congressman threatened to give my job to Shane, and I told him it would be good experience for the boy, but he better fire Shane Jr. in time for the school year. Law school was ahead of him, and I wanted nothing to get in the way of that.

A thirty-minute drive across town brought me to the apartment complex where I had been renting for the last few months. It was a three bedroom apartment at a price that made me contemplate buying another house in the near future. The apartment was on the top floor providing a great view of the common areas of the complex.

Backing the van into the closest parking spot I could find, I went to the apartment and unlocked the door, bracing it open for the long day of unloading that was ahead of me. Looking around the living room, it definitely felt like a temporary refuge, full of rented furniture, empty of life and memories. There were only two pieces of furniture not rented: my desk and chair in the smallest bedroom which the boys helped me bring a week ago.

I headed out to the van, and started the first load comprising four boxes of clothes on a two-wheeled dolly. Arriving at the building, I fumbled with the door, trying to keep the dolly up and trying to get my keys back into my pocket. Failing dismally at all three tasks, the door banged into my shin sending a sharp pain spiking up my leg. The world faded to black for a second and was replaced by stars twirling around my head.

A giggle behind me complicated the issue as I tried to see who was taking such enjoyment at my misfortune. A gasp stuck in my throat at the blonde beauty standing before me.

She was no taller than five feet two and perhaps all of 100 pounds. Pretty blue eyes, sparkling in amusement stared at me, a smile gracing her face. She wore a light blue tank top and white shorts. A sparkly object was affixed to her nose, but in the light and through the haze of pain, I couldn't really discern whether the stud was metal or a diamond. Just a touch of makeup adorned her face, not enough to hide anything but accentuating the blue pools of her eyes. Her breasts would easily fit in one's hand, maybe the size of an apple, and looked as luscious. Flat tummy and shapely legs under the shorts made for a lovely sight.

She had a sultry sway as she walked up and said, "Here, let me get that for you."

"Thank you," I said.

A musical giggle, much like a bell choir at Christmas, came from her, "You're welcome. If you are still at this when I come back. I'll lend you a hand."

A chuckle formed in my throat as I got the dolly inside and then sat down. A curios look crossed her face to which I said, "That is the best incentive I have ever heard to be lazy. How long will you be?"

Another musical giggle, "You are cute. I have to run a couple of errands."

I inwardly groaned, another woman that couldn't answer a question, while keeping the smiling face and said, "I'll be right here."

On my second trip, four boxes of clothes and one box of books, I propped the door open with the books eliminating the door, key dance. Unfortunately it also heralded the last trip consisting of clothes. The next million trips were all heavy items, of which far too many were compact.

The blonde beauty came back about a third of the way and was standing by the dolly on the bottom floor as I came down for the last box of that trip. "Hi," she said.

"Hi yourself," I replied as my eyes drank in the lovely sight before me.

"I can help for about an hour, but I won't help until you pay me." Mischief was sparkling in her eyes.

I couldn't help myself, laughter rolled out of me. "Oh? Would dinner be an adequate payment?"

"Oh no," she said. Her face had gone straight and serious, but her eyes still danced, "I could never eat dinner with a stranger."

"Good policy." I said. "Tell you what, for an hour of work and a name, I will treat you to dinner for two. You decide who you take."

A squeal came from her as she stuck her hand out, "Deal! I am Bianca."

I engulfed her hand with mine and shook it firmly, "Hi Bianca, you get my name in sixty minutes."

She harrumphed, started to protest, then her eyes lit up. "Oh, I get your name for an hour of service, don't I?"

It was my turn to have mischief twinkling in my eyes, "Yep."

"Cheater. Okay, how about I unload the van and stack the boxes here for you to mule upstairs?"

I crooked an eyebrow, "Sounds good."

"Okay, Shane, I am off!" My jaw dropped, eyes bulging after a giggling Bianca as she left the building, dolly in tow.

For the next fifty minutes, I hauled boxes upstairs cursing the fact I had rented a third floor apartment. Each box was getting heavier and heavier, fatigue setting in. I came downstairs and found Bianca standing by the stairs with no boxes. "How do you feel?" I asked. Her clothes had dirt ground into them and she looked a little worse for wear and all the cuter for it.

"I'm sorry, Shane. I brought all of the boxes I could. There are four or five that I just can't lift."

I nodded, and expected it. "You have been a tremendous help. Thank you. Come on up, if you have time, and I'll buy you a beer." A smile creased my face as I said, "Assuming you are old enough to drink?"

Bianca laughed, "You just wish I wasn't old enough, dirty old man!"

"Old? Sheesh!" I laughed

"Can I take a rain check on the beer? Or at least delay it until after dinner? I am supposed to go out with my boyfriend tonight." Bianca looked both hopeful and apologetic at the same time. Hair had matted to her face, and there was a dirt smudge across her forehead, not too unlike the mark left after mass on Ash Wednesday.

I gave her my best crooked smile and said, "Of course. I'll be around, and you know where I live. Stop in anytime."

"Thanks, Shane!" I was blessed with a quick one armed hug as Bianca ran up the stairs to the second floor. My eyes followed her, lingering on her derriere. Sighing as she rounded the corner and out of sight, I headed out to the van. I dreaded the four remaining boxes, knowing each of them weighed over a hundred pounds. A weariness that seeped up from my bones overwhelmed me for a couple of minutes.

There was a hot tub, a dry sauna, and a steam sauna available to the residents, one of the primary reasons I chose this complex. My name was written all over the hot tub at the moment. I could not wait to unwind in that oasis of comfort and give my sore and tired body a break.

Sighing, I made two trips with the dolly bringing the boxes inside. I then took the much lighter box holding the door open upstairs. It took another forty five minutes for the last four boxes to make their way upstairs. My entire body was screaming at the onslaught against it.

Dropping the last box with a thud, I collapsed onto the couch and glanced at my watch. There was plenty of time to drop off the van and retrieve my car; but first, I needed to rest. Although I was fit from working out three days a week, my arms were quivering from the day's exertion. It had been a very long time since I worked myself to muscle exhaustion, which I managed to do in my biceps, triceps and deltoids. My legs were not much better and my ass was killing me from the series of squats all day long.

I had just about worked up the gumption to get up when I heard Bianca ask, "Are you okay, dirty old man?" She was stunning, wearing a floral print skirt of yellows, greens and blues with a dark blue top. Her eyes were dancing with humor and mischief. All of which melted away when she saw me. I must have looked like hell, because she came right over to me and crouched down in front of me, concern in her eyes. "Has it been that tough of a day, Shane?"

I looked at her and murmured, "Yes, on more levels than I had anticipated." I sat up from my half collapsed position, and smiled wanly at Bianca, "Now beat it, you have a boyfriend who is expecting you with bated breath, I am sure."

A mirthless laugh, more a bark really, escaped her, "I doubt that."

"Oh? Why do you say that?" My curiosity piqued.

Bianca fidgeted a little on the balls of her feet a moment before sitting on the couch next to me. "Jeff has been getting a little more distant each week it seems. This last weekend I didn't even see him or hear from him until this morning when he asked me to dinner."

I patted her hand that was resting on her thigh and though it was tempting to lie and tell her I was sure it would work out, I said, "Well, if you need to talk, I am here."

I was surprised when Bianca leaned over, pursing her warm thick lips, she planted a kiss on my cheek and whispered, "Aren't you sweet?"

We talked for a few more minutes, my hand resting on hers. It was a comfortable talk and at the end, Bianca gave me another peck on the cheek. This time the corner of her mouth pressed against the corner of mine, her lush lips leaving a wet spot on my cheek. I squeezed her hand and whispered, "Be careful with those kisses, an old man just may have dirty thoughts."

Bianca giggled as she bounded off of the couch and headed for the door. With a playful wave over her shoulder, Bianca said, "Good night, Shane. "

"Good night Bianca."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had returned the van to the rental agency and drove back in my BMW M5. Eating the Chinese take-out I had grabbed on the way hardened my resolve to take up some cooking classes. A guy my age shouldn't have to eat out or microwave his food all the time.

My phone was flashing, indicating a host of messages. Checking, I found ten text messages, two voicemails, and a dozen missed calls. I returned the texts to the kids; deleted Lori's and deleted the two voicemails from her as well.

Feeling grimy and sweaty, very much what I imagined a Neanderthal would feel like, I peeled the days clothes off and took a long hot shower after pulling a towel and toiletries from their respective boxes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sun peeked above the eastern horizon and I awoke, naked atop the rented king-size bed. Lights were blazing throughout the apartment. My arms, back and legs were killing me. Straightening my brown hair, I pulled some clothes appropriate for the gym, hot tub and steam sauna. Slinging a towel over my shoulder I headed downstairs.

Letting myself into the gym, I made a beeline for the elliptical and started working out on it slowly. After fifteen minutes my arms began to loosen up, along with my legs and glutes.

After cooling down, I headed to the hot tub and sat in it for about fifteen minutes before heading to the steam sauna. Cranking the heat and steam up to the max, I sat inside relishing in the heat with a towel draped over my head, feeling the sweat pour from my body.

The timer dinged too soon and as I walked out I heard, "Good morning, you Dirty Old Man." Her voice, while playful, wasn't as high pitched as the day before. Bianca was on the stair master and a very cute brunette with hair the color of cocoa, was on the elliptical next to her. "If I am supposed to be the dirty old man, shouldn't I be the one doing the stalking?"

Laughter rang beautifully from both women. "Maybe you should," Bianca said. Her smile was wide, beautiful and carried warmth like the spring sun. "Oh, where are my manners? This is my room mate, Virginia, Ginny for short."

Ginny was remarkably beautiful and the complete opposite of Bianca. Where Bianca was short, Ginny was closing in on five foot ten. Bianca while curvy was trim and small; Ginny was the curvaceous rolling hills and flat plains along the pacific coast. Her breasts were bordering on enormous, at least a D cup. A flat stomach was below and hips that curved out impressively into a largish, firm ass. Bianca was the eternal cutesy cheerleader that you always wanted to hug, whereas Ginny looked like the local county fair queen. Astonishingly beautiful, but probably at the peak of that beauty; Bianca on the other hand would never fade and probably get better looking as she aged.

"Hi Ginny, I am the dirty old man on the third floor," I said, smiling at her.