Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RVon
RVon
42 Followers

"Did you come close to marriage with him?"

"Sadly, no. He couldn't propose."

"I don't understand."

"He was already married."

"Oh..."

"Do you think any less of me for having an affair with a married man?"

"No. Who am I to judge? Besides you weren't the one cheating, he was. Unless, you were a homewrecker. Were you?"

"No. Harry's marriage was already on the rocks when we got together."

"Did it occur when I was at Riverdale?"

"Yes. From 1978-84."

"I knew you had to be involved with someone when I was in 7th and 8th grade. You looked so beautiful every day...like you were trying to impress someone there."

"I was."

"Really? May I ask whom?"

"Correct usage of 'whom.' Mmmm...my, you do know the way to my librarian's heart -- as well my pussy -- don't you? I guess I can reveal his identity. It was the vice principal."

"Mr. Seymour?! No way! Was that his robe I was wearing this morning?" Tom shuddered at the thought of his privates sharing the same intimate clothing, much less the same intimate space in Angelina."

"That's the one."

"I'd never have guessed. He was so...so old to me."

"He was about 20 years older than me. But age didn't mean anything to me. It still doesn't. At the time I had an overwhelming sexual attraction for men with power. To you he was old, but that little bald man really turned me on. When I found out his marriage was on the rocks, I arranged for him to meet me one day after school in the library ostensibly to discuss a school matter. We were alone. I seduced him and we made love like two wild animals on the couch in my office. It was carefree, uninhibited, wonderful. After that, we made love at least once a day -- wherever we could: my house, even in my office after school when everyone left for the day. Once, I even gave him a blowjob under his desk while he was working. We had unbelievable physical chemistry. "

"Wow. But you could have had any man. Why did you stay with a married man so long?"

"He was the love of my life. He said to be patient and would divorce her and marry me and like a fool I believed him...for 6 years. But that's not to say we didn't have some great times together. He had superhuman sexual stamina -- almost as good as you do. He spoiled me with expensive gifts; Harry must have had a boot fetish because he bought me a dozen pairs of sexy, high-heeled boots when we were together. He paid for trips and was always a gentleman, holding doors for me and lighting my cigarettes. I never really got over him and have compared every man I've come across since to see if they measured up. You, my darling, have been the first to come -- and cum -- anywhere close to him."

"Stop. How did it end, if you don't mind me asking?"

"It had been building for some time. I tried everything I knew to finish off his toppling marriage -- including openly flirting with other men at school functions to make him jealous. I even went so far as to hire an escort to be my date to a party at his house once. I normally don't go for public displays of affection, but I was all over the poor guy that night...kissing and fondling him in front of Harry. And I used another man for a couple dates, flaunting our relationship in front of Harry."

"And it didn't work?"

"Oh, it drove Harry mad. He'd get so jealous. We'd fight over it and then have the most incredible, passionate, intense make-up sex ever, but after an incident at his house one night at a school party I finally realized he was never going to leave her, so I ended the affair. He had the best of both worlds: a wife and a mistress. I grew tired of having to slink around. I wanted an honest, open relationship, but he didn't want to risk us being seen in public together within a 100-mile radius of here."

"I'm sorry, Angelina."

"It's over. Maybe someday I'll tell you more. Let's not talk about him anymore. Let's talk about us. Like why a 14-year old boy would be interested in a 43-year old woman."

"Love is love," Tom deflected, not wanting to reveal the boot and smoking fetish that Angelina had sparked in him and kept going in his libido like an eternal flame. "I found you so overwhelmingly attractive that I'd purposely stay in during recesses to pretend like I was doing homework, just so I could be near you. At first, I thought it was a crush, but it never went away. Even after I graduated from Riverdale, I found myself still thinking about you. Daydreaming about kissing your lips and making love to you. Finally, I thought I was old enough to act on my feelings."

"Obviously, I'm glad you did. It's been so long since I've been with a man. I'm enjoying every second of this -- even when I fainted during love making."

Angelina paused, topping off her aphrodisiac-loaded lunch with the last spoonful of bananas smothered in chocolate sauce that she ordered for dessert.

"You said before that fainting isn't uncommon for you when you make love," Tom repeated.

"That's right," confirmed Angelina." That just means you did it right. Better than right, actually. I must have really sensitive erogenous zones or something because I almost always faint during an orgasm. I couldn't believe my pussy was filling up like a warm bath only a few minutes after we started making out. I almost passed out during foreplay last night, my feelings were so intense for you."

"Glad you didn't. Talk about coitus interruptus."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I wouldn't want to take advantage of you while you're unconscious."

"Why not? For whatever reason I don't revive easily or quickly after I faint -- from what I've been told. So, unless you really want to wait around with a raging erection for 15 to 20 minutes -- or until the next morning like in last night's case -- until I come to again, be my guest. But if we're already being intimate, you don't have to wait. Besides, I'm probably going to faint again anyway, so what's the difference?"

"Really?"

"Sure. I trust you. We'd be on our way to making love anyway and if I've already had an orgasm it wasn't going to get any better for me. By all means, you have my permission to fuck me to your heart's content. Use me like I'm a pin cushion."

"Well, I confess, the sight of you laying there passed out turned me on A LOT."

"As much as it did when I smoked with my holder?"

Angelina reached into her pocketbook as Tom's pulse raced, knowing full well what she was about to do. Cracking open her cigarette case, Angelina took out a long, thin cigarette -- her first of the day -- and subsequently pulled from her bag her collapsible jet black holder. Extending the holder to its full 10 inches, she gently screwed the cigarette into it, went back into her pocketbook, came up with her lighter and held it out gloved palm side up to Tom. Taking the lighter, he seamlessly executed a perfect flick, as Angelina's mouth curled up into a Cheshire cat smile. Inserting the shaft two inches into her open mouth, she directed it to the flame, allowed it to touch, slowly slid the holder out, turned her head to the side, let out a short puff through her closed lips, did a snap inhale, then expelled a voluminous stream of smoke into the air.

"I know I have a smoking fetish, but believe me it's not nearly as intense with other women as it is with you," said Tom, crossing his legs in a futile effort to repress his sudden hard-on. "The way you smoke your holder makes it look like you're smoking a..."

"Penis?" Angelina whispered across the table to him finishing his sentence, before taking a soft pull on the bridge of the holder.

"Yes. It turns me on like you wouldn't believe. I can't help it."

"Oh, I believe it, alright. How unfortunate for you, my dear, but how very fortunate for me," said Angelina, as smoke oozed slowly from her mouth, nostrils and from the moist end of the holder's mouthpiece. "I think it's time to drive back to my house, don't you?"

"Oh, yes. If we don't, I might have to take you right here on this table, I'm so hot for you right now."

Angelina smiled like she was holding all the sexual cards -- and she was. Placing the holder back in her mouth, Angelina clenched it between her teeth, freeing up both hands to open her wallet. Leaving behind a $50 bill for a $30 tab, Angelina slung her pocketbook over her shoulder and strode sexily from the table, her long holder tucked neatly between the middle and index fingers of her left gloved hand. Tom followed, trying desperately to use his lover's body as a shield from fellow diners at the cafe, who might suddenly spot his erection.

The two got into their respective cars and quickly drove to Angelina's house -- Tom speeding through two yellow/red lights in the process.

Parking behind her car in Angelina's driveway, Tom followed his lover up the walkway and finally into the privacy of her home.

"Man, that was close," sighed Tom, closing his eyes and slumping back against the wall of the foyer once the couple was safely inside.

Before he knew what was happening Tom's open mouth was engulfed by Angelina's in an aggressive, passionate kiss that threatened to suck the fillings from his teeth. The horny librarian had the physical advantage from the start, pressing Tom's body against the wall and holding it there with a raised booted leg.

As his bearings recovered, Tom returned the fervent embrace and worked his hands vigorously over her ass. For the next several minutes the two continued to attack each other like animals in heat, yet neither of them in any rush to exchange genital fluids. Finally, Tom pressed firmly on Angelina's camel toe with a strong hand.

"Ohhhhhhh...that's the spot...," Angelina cried, touching off a climax that coursed through every cell; her body practically quivering and tremoring with excitement.

Overcome by the passion, the librarian's eyes crossed and rolled back in her head. As Angelina's body suddenly went completely limp and began to sink to the floor, Tom caught her at the waist, Angelina's open mouth coming to rest against his bulging groin.

"Angelina. Angelina," he said, looking into the face of his out-cold partner.

His left arm curled around Angelina's waist to hold her up, Tom used his right hand to gently grab her face as if to shake her awake. The effort proved fruitless.

"Great, now what do I do with her?" he asked aloud in dismay, looking down at his unconscious lover, her mouth slightly agape and smoldering cigarette holder still between the fingers of her gloved hand.

Suddenly regaining his wits and recalling their lunch conversation where Angelina granted him consent to finish making love to her should she pass out during intimacy, Tom repositioned the hot librarian, scooped her up and cradled her before him. Pausing, he let her flaccid frame settle in his strong arms and gazed upon her sexy, now vulnerable body that was blissfully unaware and powerless to resist -- not that she would have anyway -- what her lover intended to do to her. Angelina's arched back elevated her breasts, her head lay back at the neck, hoop earrings dangled softly, black leather, knee-high, high-heeled boots rocked slowly under his left arm. Her left arm -- the one whose hand clutched her phallic cigarette holder -- hung loosely around his neck. Tom's penis swelled another couple centimeters in circumference and grew an extra five centimeters as he drank in the awesome sight.

"I'll take it from here, Angelina," Tom said softly, knowing full well that his passed-out lover couldn't hear and wouldn't be able to respond to him. "You're in good hands. I'll be slow and gentle and make the love last long. It'll be so good that if you come to during it, I'll cum even more and put you right out again."

With that, Tom slowly carried his fainted lover -- totally at his mercy -- through the living room,up the staircase and into her bedroom, gently closing the door behind him.

RVon
RVon
42 Followers
12