Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RVon
RVon
42 Followers

Too spent to get off the bed and clean himself up and wanting to be close to Angelina again, Tom turned her over on her side. Facing him now, he draped Angelina's right arm whose hand was holding her cigarette holder, over his shoulder and moved closer to her, slinging his left arm around her waist and pulling her tight to his body.

The sensation of being next to his lover felt great, but Tom wanted more. Now aligning their midsections, Tom pushed his soft dick against Angelina's clitoris and directed it with his hand between the folds of her bush until it was safely nestled in her vagina. Then, for extra closeness, he grabbed her right thigh and wrapped it around his left leg, pressing her leather boots against it with his hand, before reaching the hand back around and pressing her body to him by grabbing and push her right butt cheek . As he did so, Tom chuckled, feeling like he was engaged in an erotic game of Twister.

The movement drove his cock two inches further into her vagina. That was it, he thought, as his penis sloshed about in the deep puddle that housed the erotic cocktail that was equal parts his semen and Angelina's orgasm secretions. Tom likely wouldn't be able to cum yet and he didn't try, content just to lay there, his penis at home in Angelina's pussy. He was tired, but knew in this position it was improbable – unlike his passed out lover – that he'd sleep through the night. When he did wake up again in a couple hours or so, his penis would be right where he wanted it to be. Fully recovered and ready to pump Angelina full of his love juices.

Tom gave Angelina another full kiss on the mouth, then reached up with his right hand to turn off the light. Drifting off to sleep, he hoped for a wet dream that would make his night complete.

RVon
RVon
42 Followers
12