Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merci beaucoup," said Angelina to her brother-in-law, before blowing out a soft, slow stream of smoke from between her parted lipstick covered lips.

The sexy librarian then settled back onto the armrest, smoking from her holder and watching TV in silence with her brother-in-law and lover.

"Well, I'd better see how that lasagna's coming," she announced a couple of minutes later, getting up from the armrest. "You two gentleman enjoy your baseball game."

Rocco chuckled softly as Angelina's high-heeled boots click clacked away on the floor leading toward the kitchen.

"She doesn't follow sports much, as ya can tell," said Rocco, as a Knicks player dribbled the ball off his foot out of bounds.

"Not even football?" a puzzled Tom asked. "Angelina said she was a big fan."

"She wouldn't know a football from a testicle. Well...I take that back. No offense, buddy, but she's been around the block a few times, if ya know what I mean, so she knows the difference between those balls, I'm sure. But she hasn't been asked out on dates much lately. She'd have gone to a tractor pull, if ya asked her."

After dinner, Angelina's family excused themselves, said their goodbyes and walked back to their house next door.

"Alone, at last," said Angelina, with a sigh of relief as she collapsed back onto the sofa next to Tom.

"That was a great meal," he said. "Where'd you learn to cook like that?"

"I'm Italian," said Angelina, matter of factly, as she fastened another cigarette into her long, jet black holder, then popped it into her mouth as Tom proceeded to ignite it with her lighter.

"I'm like Sophia Loren," she said, slipping the holder seductively out of her mouth and gazing at Tom with a burning look in her eyes.

"I can cook in the kitchen," Angelina continued in a talking exhale before pausing, "and in the bedroom."

The sexy siren blew out the rest of the smoke in a cloud overhead. Tom's penis immediately began to swell at both the sight of his hot lover and her not-so-subtle hint at what she had in mind for them that evening.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Angelina.

Slowly, Angelina brought the cigarette holder to her mouth and almost lazily let its black tip touch her barely parted lips. After a soft, barely perceptible suck of the holder, she let a small puff of smoke drift out of her mouth, content more to play with the holder than actually inhale from it.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" asked Tom sheepishly. "Your family was just here. If I stick around much longer, they'll probably suspect we'll be making love. That kind of makes me feel a little inhibited, you know. Besides, Rocco made me feel more than a little intimidated."

"They've never complained before when I've had men over. And I don't care if they did. Listen, I'm 51 years old. I'm not a kid. I'm a woman with sexual needs and right now I need you. So, what's it going to be? Are you going to go slink home with your penis between your legs because you're scared of what my brutish brother-in-law might think or do, or are you going to make love to me?"

With an annoyed expression, Angelina stood up, turned away from her lover, put the mouth of her holder between her lips like she meant it, drew in, removed it, then blew the smoke down to the ground.

Rocco and the rest of Angelina's family be damned, Tom thought. Angelina was much too sexy to walk away from -- especially when she was in the mood. Throwing caution to the wind, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her up the staircase to her bedroom.

Placing Angelina gently down on her heart-shaped bed, Tom joined her and they quickly fell into a tangle of arms and legs as the two ravaged each other's fully clothed bodies.

Gradually, as the lovers continued with intense foreplay, they began to shed their garments and accessories one at a time -- Angelina's cigarette holder placed into her nightstand ashtray one minute, Tom's trousers flung on the floor the next -- until Tom was naked and Angelina clad only in her sexy, high-heeled leather boots.

Finally, with the coercive image of Rocco a distant memory, single-minded Tom poked his rock-solid erection between the folds of Angelina's clitoris and proceeded to make hard, yet gentle love to her, the librarian digging her red nail-polished fingers into his back and moaning with ecstasy the entire wild ride.

When he finished squirting the last of his love juice into Angelina's waterlogged pussy, a spent Tom rolled over onto the bed.

"Wow, that was good," he huffed between short breaths. "What did you think?"

"On a scale of one to ten, I'd say an eight," said Angelina, also trying to catch her breath.

"That's it?" said Tom, a bit dismayed by his lover's low 'grade.'

"Well, I'm still awake, aren't I?"

"Right. Come to think of it, this is the third time we've made love today and I haven't made you faint once."

"I'm not complaining, darling. It was still good."

"But I don't want it to be good, I want it to be great. I want to bring you to new heights of pleasure every time. You didn't even have an orgasm this time, did you?"

"Not technically, but no man's ever hit the bullseye on me every time."

"Not even Vice Principal Seymour?"

Angelina smiled at Tom, turned over on her stomach -- bare bottom now raised to the ceiling -- and reached for the cigarette holder resting in the ashtray on her night stand. Removing the barely smoked, burned away cigarette, she inserted a fresh one in the end of the holder from her mahogany cigarette box, then placed the unlit holder in her mouth and turned around to face her disappointed lover.

"Not even him," she said, talking in a reassuring, albeit patronizing tone with the holder clenched tightly between her teeth. "His dart always came awfully close to hitting the mark, though, I must say."

A disappointed Tom instinctively grabbed Angelina's cigarette holder from her nightstand, sparked it up and held it out to his lover. Angelina put the holder back in her mouth and leaned in toward the flame, let it touch the end of her cigarette, then rested her head back on her pillow, withdrew the holder and blew a long thin stream of smoke to the ceiling.

"Wow, that little man could get me so horny," she said wistfully, with a nose exhale.

The more Angelina spoke in wistful -- almost longing -- terms about her former lover, the more aroused she seemed to become and the more jealous and uncomfortable Tom became. Angelina appeared to be making love to Harry in her mind, while she was physically with Tom.

With the point of his own 'dart' a bit dull at the moment, Tom quickly moved to Plan B, so he could steer Angelina's sexual thoughts away from her former lover and back to her current one.

"I remember we were in my office after school one day making love," she said, now lying on her back and staring at the ceiling. "And he put his hand..."

Before the unsuspecting Angelina could finish her sentence, Tom laid his own hand on her clitoris and then quickly slipped his right index and middle fingers inside her and began massaging her vagina.

"Ohhhh...oHHHH, yes!" exclaimed Angelina, half closing her eyes and removing the holder from her mouth so she could moan her approval, her EPH (erogenous per hour) going from zero to 60 in less than three seconds. "Oh, my God, that's driving me out of my mind."

Angelina's chest and breasts arched and the rest of her body writhed in ecstasy, Tom's two fingers finding the elusive G spot that his penis had been unable to touch that day.

"Now, what were you saying about Vice Principal Seymour...?" Tom asked mischievously, his fingers still working feverishly inside of her.

Incapable of answering Tom, Angelina could only continue to moan with sexual bliss. Thirty seconds later, she couldn't even muster that much, as Angelina's eyes rolled up in the back of her head, her body went limp and she fell completely silent, except for the soft breath coming from her nose.

"That's what I thought you said," said a smiling, self-satisfied Tom, looking down upon the booted, fully pleasured and passed out Angelina, his fingers still stuck neatly in her deeply saturated pussy. "I'm guessing that's a 10 now."

His penis recovering at the sight of his passed out lover, Tom climbed on top of Angelina and popped it into her clitoris, soon pumping forth another wave of blissful cum into his lover.

12