Librarian Finds Long Overdue Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RVon
RVon
42 Followers

A chance for redemption, he thought, pressing his thumb down on the lighter, an instant before a one-inch orangish flame rose from it.

Tom held the flame out to Ms. Lione. The sexy librarian inserted the holder in her mouth and directed it to the blaze, allowed it to touch then leaned back, removed the holder, turned to her right and blew the smoke away.

"Hey, first try this time," Tom said, as if almost proud of himself.

"What do you want, a medal?" asked a bitchy-sounding Ms. Lione, before blowing out another inhale, resting the hand that was clasping her holder on the knee of her crossed leg.

"You know, I'm not a kid. I've had just about enough of your wisecracks, Angelina. "

"That's Ms. Lione."

"Okay. Listen. I'm sorry I asked you out on false pretenses. It's true that I'm not interested in a library science career. But I didn't know how else to break the ice with you. I've admired you since I was 13. Now that I'm 22 I had this crazy idea that maybe I was old enough where you might be romantically interested in me -- assuming you're not married or involved with someone else. Man, this night has been a complete waste of time."

"I'm not mad about you lying to me. I had a hunch you weren't being straight with me and what you were really interested in was fucking me. You had a chance until I saw how flustered you became when I took my cigarette holder out. You don't think I noticed your napkin rising in your lap and how agitated you became when you tried to light me? If you can't exercise more self-control than that over your anatomy in public, then what's the likelihood that you'd be able to last more than 30 seconds with me were we to become intimate? You may be young and drop-dead gorgeous looking, but I'd have let the waiter and Enrique from Rotini's sleep with me before I let you cum inside me. You could learn a lot from them on the proper way to treat a woman. I could tell by the unrushed way the waiter lit my cigarette holder and how Enrique tenderly kissed my hand and showered me with compliments that they would transfer over quite well into the bedroom. I bet they know how to pleasure a woman. I'm 51. I don't need to have my ego stroked knowing that a horny 22 year old finds me sexy. I need to have my vagina stroked long and hard by a man -- a real man who takes his time and knows his way around a woman. Not groped by some frat boy, who'll blow his load in me the moment we lay down on the sheets!"

Tom sat silently for close to a minute, collecting his thoughts, before rising slowly from the sofa.

"Yes, it's true I got excited by you smoking from your holder," he admitted. "I can't really help that. I guess I have a smoking fetish. But you stir something in me, Ms. Lione. You have since I was 13. Since then, I've made love to you in my dreams countless times and not once did I 'blow my load' the moment we hit the sheets. Nor, was I ever in a fraternity. Every time I've imagined making love to you the experience has been slow, tender and protracted. My aim would be to pleasure you, because the more sexually satisfied you are the more it would turn me on."

Tom stopped talking, moved over to Angelina's sofa and sat down next to her.

"And I can say," said the young man, in practically a whisper now, "that I brought you to orgasm every...single...time."

Tom stared longingly into Ms. Lione's eyes. Engrossed by the intensity of Tom's gaze, she sat motionless until her hand with the cigarette holder crawled onto his right leg and began stroking his inner thigh. The intimate gesture had its intended effect, as Tom's penis began to rise in his trousers.

Reaching out with his left hand, Tom cupped Ms. Lione's right shoulder. His heart beating so hard it was ringing in his ears, Tom leaned in and tilted his head to the left. Ms. Lione followed, tilting her head to the right and the pair met for their first kiss. It was hot, moist and Angelina tasted delicious, like Tom always imagined she would.

The two continued to kiss softly for several minutes, whereupon Tom began to work his lips down the side of Ms. Lione's neck. Finding an erogenous zone, Tom continued to work his mouth as Angelina closed her eyes, arched her back and let out a soft moan.

"Oh, that feels so good," exclaimed Ms. Lione. "My body feels like a wet noodle when you do that to me. Take me to my bedroom upstairs."

Without saying a word, Tom gently scooped up his would-be lover in his arms. Ms. Lione wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Tom carried her up the flight of steps at the back of the living room, seeing little but the smoke from Angelina's cigarette holder curling and drifting to the left of his head. At the top of the stairs, Tom instinctively turned right and into the first room he saw and laid Ms. Lione down on the comforter of the king-sized bed.

"Join me, darling" welcomed the still fully clothed Angelina, before sucking mischievously on her cigarette holder.

Tom climbed onto the bed and moved in again to Angelina's neck, while his right hand worked its way under her skirt and began massaging her clitoris over her panties. Applying very little pressure, he patiently began in slow, sexy circles, mixing in side to side and diagonal strokes.

Ms. Lione moaned her approval and Tom ventured the next gamble, sliding his index and middle fingers underneath the panties and inside her for an internal massage. She offered no objection. Parting the pubic hair of her neatly trimmed bush, Tom slowly moved his fingers about in Angelina's sponge-like cavity in a circular -- almost hypnotic -- fashion.

"Oh, my God!" exclaimed Angelina in arousal. "That's so good.

Over the next several minutes, Tom's nimble fingers worked Ms. Lione's vagina like a classically trained pianist played the keys of a grand piano.

"Make love to me," she groaned. "Fuck me now."

"Are you sure?" Tom asked. "I can keep doing this, if you want."

"Yes, I can't take it anymore. I want you inside me... now!"

Tom quickly shed his coat, unbuttoned his trousers, slid off his boxer shorts and then began rolling Angelina's panties down her leg.

"Do you want to take your clothes and boots off?" Tom asked.

"No," panted a winded Angelina. "Just pull off the panties."

Tom rolled Ms. Lione's wet, red thong off her booted legs, tossed them onto the floor then gently rolled himself onto her. Angelina responded by invitingly spreading her legs wide then wrapping her boots around his waist when he got inside her. Tom loved the feel of her black leather boots pressed against him as he used his swollen penis as a guide, soon finding the folds of her vagina and eased his way through. The sensation was greater than he'd dreamed as the two bodies intertwined. Angelina's vagina was warm and wet and Tom just lay there while her love juices sloshed and folded around his penis like a soft, inviting bathrobe.

He could lay there forever, Tom felt, but first he had something sexual to prove to his dream woman. With slow, rhythmic hip thrusts he began pumping Ms. Lione's vagina, alternating short strokes that left his penis at the top half of her clitoris with long plunges into the deep recesses of his lover's hole.

The sensitive friction from his penis rubbing along the walls of her vagina was heaven for him. And with every centimeter that his penis moved, he felt like he might burst inside her. Equally, Tom's hard presence in her moved Angelina to a state of erotic ecstasy that even surpassed Tom's finger massage of her clitoris. Every movement of his, it seemed, brought her to the brink of orgasm.

Finally, Tom increased the speed and tempo of his thrusts and added an upward movement at the end of each action. The stroke produced an almost immediate, unintended consequence.

"Oh...OH....OHHH," moaned Angelina, louder with each plunge of her lover's penis.

After a few more thrusts, however, Tom realized that Ms. Lione had stopped screaming in ecstasy. Looking up at her face, he noticed that her eyes were shut and mouth agape.

"Angelina?" he asked. "Angelina, are you okay?"

Ms. Lione didn't respond.

Tom gently touched his lover's face with his hand, but she didn't stir. Tom leaned in closer. Warm air flowed softly from her mouth and nose. She's still breathing, he said to himself. Suddenly, it dawned on Tom. His love making had brought Ms. Lione to such a state of orgasm that she fainted. I can't believe I'd have that kind of an effect on a woman, he thought. That makes Angelina even more arousing to me.

His passion taken up another level, Tom resumed his pumping on the unconscious Angelina, until unable to quell his excitement, his penis exploded like a hot dog cooking in a microwave, unleashing wave after wave of warm juicy semen that flowed into and subsequently poured out of her overflowing vagina.

Finally spent, Tom collapsed on top of the passed out Ms. Lione and lay there for several minutes, trying to catch his breath and in no hurry to take his still rock-hard penis from her inviting pussy.

After a few more minutes, the excess blood began to drain from his penis and it returned to its normal size. Pulling the drippy member out of her pussy, he got up, pulled her skirt down over her naked privates and surveyed the scene. Ms. Lione lay before him, unconscious, but with a satisfied, contented smile on her face. She was still dressed in her black sweater and the toes from her black, high-heeled boots pointed up to the ceiling. Somehow during the throes of their passion, she had still managed to hold onto her cigarette holder -- the lit end of the cigarette dangling over the side of the bed. She looked so sexy that he immediately wanted to make love to her again. On second thought, No, he said to himself. I was already inside her when she fainted, so that was okay. Now, that I'm out, in her present condition it wouldn't be right to go back in. Besides, after tonight, I'd have to think I'll have an encore performance with Ms. Lione when she's awake again and recovered from this experience.

"I don't think you'll be having a post-coital cigarette tonight, my love," Tom said aloud with a slight laugh, reaching over to Angelina's limp hand and pulling the cigarette holder from it, before resting it in the ashtray on Angelina's nightstand. Stripping off his clothes, Tom returned to his passed out lover, unzipped her boots and laid them on the floor, then got back into bed, pulled the covers up, and spooned Angelina. "Let's see those Italian guys at the restaurant top that," he said softly, before drifting off to sleep.

RVon
RVon
42 Followers