Librarian in the Locker Room

Story Info
Senior walks in on busty librarian in the boys' locker room.
2.3k words
4.38
79.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

***

Drew walked into the locker room to change. He had just come from swimming in the school's pool and was wearing a swimsuit and a pair of flip-flops to keep his feet off the floor. Suddenly, he heard a female voice mumbling in the showers, as though talking to herself over the spray of water. He quietly snuck over, and looked into the shower area. The way the showers were set up, it used to be each shower head had a closed stall with 2 walls and a curtain. At the start of the year, some seniors in 1st period gym class had had an argument in class that had turned into a brawl in the shower area and ended with 2 seniors, in an attempt to break up the fight, had tackled the 3 fighting seniors into one of the walls. This had broken the wall, and sent it into the next one, leading a domino effect that ended with all stalls collapsing. After the rubble was cleared, it would be at least a semester before they got everything fixed, and in the meantime, only faculty and staff were allowed in the boys' shower area. Drew could not have been more thankful for that turn of events that he was in that moment. In the shower was Mrs. Weston, the school's head librarian.

She was in her late 30's to early 40's, a normally frumpy lady with a borderline unhealthy love of books who nearly always wore a cardigan, or rarely wore a school hoodie in its place. She was a bit heavyset, but with a rather large bosom that she couldn't hide no matter how hard she tried. She was wearing swimsuit bottoms, sandals, and no top. Drew saw 2 sets of clothing in piles on the far bench, and snuck over to see if he could find at least a bra size. He wouldn't pass it around school, but would keep it his dirty secret. He found one, and looked at the tag. Nothing. It was far too faded to read. After a little digging, he found the other one. He knew she hadn't seen him because she was still talking to herself. He looked at the tag, and got the same result. "Shit." He thought to himself. He repositioned himself on the side of the shower entrance near his locker, and quickly formed a plan to "accidentally" walk in on her. He peeked around the corner once more to make sure she was still unaware, and for a split second, watched the sides of her large breasts swing back and forth as she continued to wash herself. He took a deep breath to calm himself. "This is it." He though as he rounded the corner and acted surprised.

"Mrs. Weston?" He asked in fake surprise, resulting in her snapping around to look at him. At first, she forgot to cover herself, and he saw her full front, completely topless and exposed. Her breasts were larger than he expected, were round like torpedoes, and a pale white. She had faded tanlines that showed a top that only just covered the tops of her areolas, showing how close she had been to giving people a glimpse. They hung down, and while he couldn't tell if her nipples were hard or not, they seemed to point at his knees. They weren't perky, but didn't stare at the floor. They were large and stretched up and down, and were a dark pink. He could clearly see her areolas, but couldn't quite make out her nipples, at least not from a distance.

"Drew. What are you doing here?" She asked in shock, cupping her breasts with her hands so as to cover her nipples.

"Was swimming in the school's pool. Came in to wash off the chlorine before heading home. What are you doing here?"

"Was in the gym exercising. I'm trying to lose some weight this summer. There was no water in the girls' locker room, so I came here thinking I was alone."

"Well, I can already tell you're starting to lose weight, so whatever you're doing is working." He said, trying to go the charmer route.

"You think so?" She asked shyly, looking down over herself.

"Yeah. It's not much, but it's still noticeable. You look good."

"Well thank you. You're 18, right?"

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"How well can you keep a secret?"

"Locked up tighter than Fort Knox."

"Ok, good. Come here." He did as told. "Since you've already seen them now, here." She said as she dropped her hands, fully exposing herself to him again.

He looked at her large breasts and nipples, and immediately was fully aroused. Her nipples were flat against her areolas, and looked incredibly smooth.

"Can I touch them?"

"Yes, but be gentle. The hot water makes them very sensitive."

He gently cupped her soft, smooth breasts and moved his hands along them. They were soft, yet firm from the weight of them. He gently lifted each one, gauging their weight and softness. He slid his thumbs across her areolas and nipples, causing them to poke up slightly and harden. They didn't poke up much, but were rock hard when they did. He gently fondled and squeezed them, enjoying feeling them in his hands. They were the subject of the attentions and fantasies of many students, both male and female, and he was the first one to ever see them, and the only to touch them. "What size are they?" He asked.

"42GG, soon to be a 38G, and ultimately a 36F. I actually hate wearing bras, and never wear them at home."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm almost always either braless or topless at home. I know everyone calls me Mrs, but I've actually never been married, and live alone with 2 cats. One is Jake because that was his name when I got him from the shelter, the other is Perv because whenever I sit down topless, he loves to jump in my lap and lick my nipples. And if I have a top on, he'll either pull down my top or try to until I pull it down or take it off and expose my nipples to him. And he'll just keep licking them until I get up again. I've never been pregnant, so I don't make or lactate any milk, and his tongue is a bit rough, so I don't know what he gets out of it. But he does alternate between them, so it's not that bad."

"So you only wear bras when you are here or out in town?"

"Basically. Actually, the ones I have with me are the biggest ones I have."

"What do you mean?" Drew asked, still fondling her large breasts, which she seemed to be enjoying more and more.

"Well my nipples point down somewhat as you can see, so I can normally get away with wearing quarter-cup and half- cup bras. The only problem is that since my areolas are big, half-cups only cover the bottom half of them and my nipples, and half-cups only cover to about here." She said as he made a line with her fingers about three quarters of the way up her areolas. You know that dark blue cardigan I wear?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that's the only one I wear when I wear quarter-cup bras. It's nice because my breasts don't bounce much when I walk casually, only sometimes sway a little if I turn too fast. And in bras, only the tops jiggle a bit. Plus, when I wear white dress shirts, they tend to be somewhat form-fitting, so you can somewhat see the tops of my areolas through the fabric. So when I have the dark blue cardigan on, it means if I were to take it off and was wearing a white shirt, you could see the top halves of my areolas."

"Oh, ok."

"Actually, there was one day about 3 months ago. I was in the library alone after school in my blue cardigan. I decided to unbutton it in a white shirt. But when I did, I knocked over a couple books. When I bent over to pick them up, my breasts fell out of the bra, and popped a button off the shirt. So I was there with my nipples and areolas completely showing through the fabric, and my shirt open showing the inside edges of my breasts above the bra. Since everything is about the came color, and as you can see my nipples don't stand up much, so you could clearly see my areolas, but not my nipples even if they were hard. Really, unless I'm braless and they get hard in a solid-colored top, or I'm topless, you won't see my nipples. In fact, when I wear a half-shelf bra, and reach up to put books away, I can feel my nipples slide out of and back into my bra, and it feels really good. Keep doing that, rubbing your thumbs in circle around my nipples, it does feel really good. And take a step closer." She said.

He did as told, and she bent over with her breasts still in his hands, and pulled his shorts down and her bottoms to the side. Then, she grasped his cock and used it to bring him even closer to her. Then, she positioned it so that his head and length slid along her slit. He began gently thrusting and she began to quietly moan. This turned him on even more, and he felt the pressure of his cock starting to slide between her lips. Then he felt himself hit her clit, and she gave out a quiet yelp at the touch. They did this for another minute or two, and then she led him to a bench nearby and had him sit down. Then, she straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto him.

"Wait, are you a virgin?" She asked him.

"No, are you?" He asked without thinking.

"No, but it's been a long time." She replied quietly.

She slid herself onto him, and he was surprised at how tight she was. She gasped and moaned as she reached his base. "I didn't think it was going to fit. It feels like you're about to rip me in half." She said as she shuddered.

"Are you ok? Do you need me to pull out?"

"No, this feels amazing. It'll just take me a second to adjust." She said as she began bouncing up and down on him. He enjoyed watching her big breasts bounce, and began sucking on her hard nipples. Not 2 minutes later, she gritted her teeth and groaned as she had an intense orgasm. She kept going for another minute, and had another intense orgasm. After that, she slid off of him and sat, leaning against the wall of lockers.

"I came but you didn't, so do what you want to me. And yes, I swallow. Just don't cum in me, ok?"

"Ok. Deal."

"Are you going to tell anyone about this?"

"No one. It'll go with me to my grave."

"Good. I'm trusting you, don't let me down."

"I won't."

He laid her on her back and re-entered her. Before he felt like he was going to cum, he pulled out and put it in her mouth, and she began eagerly sucking him off. He came in her mouth, and she swallowed everything.

"Wow, that was amazing. I haven't had sex in I don't know how long, and haven't given head or swallowed in months. Went on a date with a guy and after dinner he just wanted a blowjob, but didn't even return the favor. Didn't even take my shirt or bra off. Rather disappointing and ended up watching porn online and Perv licking my nipples as usual."

"Jeez, that sucks, Miss Weston. But if we were on a date and you gave me head, I'd at least return the favor before I left. Plus with your wonderful boobs, we probably wouldn't even leave your house, and Perv would have to fight me for your nipples. Well, that or we could share, depending on what you wanted."

"Please, outside of school call me Jill. Also, since you're 18, as long as we kept it out of school..." She trailed off.

"Definitely a possibility, Jill." He said as he smiled. Then he looked at his watch. They had been the only ones there, but he had been there over an hour. They said goodbye and as he was walking out, she called him one more time.

"Drew, remember what I said about my dark blue cardigan?"

"Yes, why?"

"Just checking." She smiled as she put her bra on.

On his way home, Drew was in a bit of shock. For 3.5 years, he had stolen glances at, thought about, and fantasized over Jill's ample bosom. In the space of an hour, he had seen, felt, and fondled them, and had even had sex with her. And he might be getting more in the very near future. Of course, he wsan't going to tell anyone, and would deny anything he heard no matter what, they both had too much to lose by letting secrets slip. He slept very well that night, and when he went to school the next morning, he saw Miss Weston walking to the library, wearing a dark blue cardigan. He followed her into the library, where she smiled, gave him a knowing look, and handed him a book.

"Take this to the back corner sci-fi section, please?"

"Sure, Mrs. Weston."

"Also, look at page 76, there's a funny section I think you'll like." She said with a sly smile.

"That dark blue cardigan looks good on you, Mrs. Weston." He replied.

"Thank you." She said, blushing slightly. He knew exactly what she meant and exactly what was under that cardigan.

He took the book to the back corner and opened it. There was a folded piece of paper with her address, phone number, and '7:30 Friday' written on it. He put the book away and walked out of the library, he looked at Jill and nodded, and they gave eachother knowing smiles as he walked out.

It was going to be a good weekend.