Librarian on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers

"Do slang terms count?" I asked.

She looked thoughtful, sitting cross-legged on the bed. "I don't know," she said. "We might have to get a ruling from the judges!" She laughed uproariously and clapped her hands together, which made her breasts jiggle erotically. I didn't think it was all that funny.

"Okay, little missy. Laugh it up. Meanwhile I am going to be kissing you on your QUIM, point or no point!" I approached her, menacingly, on my hands and knees, and began thrusting my head into her crotch.

She kept laughing. "Okay, okay. I guess it counts!" she choked out, and fell back onto the bed, her legs spread, her arms flung wide over her head. I lapped eagerly at her dripping wet pussy, feeling her soft labia, inhaling the musky aroma, and enjoying the tangy taste. But I didn't go on too long, or I knew that the game would end then and there. I pulled my face out of her tasty lap and sat up.

She looked suddenly prim, showing me hints of the professional librarian again, if just for a moment. "We've got to tone it down a bit, if we ever expect to finish this game," she said. "Let's try to keep away from overtly erotic locations, okay?" I gave her a crooked smile which promised nothing. "I'll do my part," she continued. "R is for ribs."

She pushed me over onto my side, and lifted my arm over my head. She kneeled in front of my chest, and started planting a line of kisses down my side, stopping at each rib. Down she went, from just below my armpit, to just above my waist, in discrete little hops of her mouth. While the kisses weren't particularly erotic, the pendulous swaying of her breasts against my chest and nipples certainly was! She went back and forth several times, and each time, her swinging jugs sent electric sparks through my skin. "Roll." she commanded, and I shifted to my other side. She repeated her rib kissing on my other side, and now her dangling boobs caressed and teased my back. I don't think she had any idea what this was doing to me! Finally she straightened up, finished with her turn.

S; finally I had a letter with some options! I considered and discarded half a dozen. I wanted something that sounded innocent, but that I could use to turn her on as much as she had just done to me. I decided. "Spine," I said. "Lie on your tummy, please."

She spread out face down, her cheek resting on her folded arms, a dreamy smile on her face. She looked like she was getting ready for a massage. I straddled her thighs, and placed my hands on each side of her waist. I bent my mouth down to the base of her spine, gave her a slight kiss, and began traveling slowly upwards along the ridges of her vertebrae. The sneaky part of my plan was that my erect cock was now poking her in the thighs. As I inched my way upwards, my cock head traced out a line up to her butt cheeks, up her crack, and all the way to the super-sensitive spot at the top of her crack. I inched back down and up several times, tracing my "official" kisses the length of her spine, but "unofficially" tracing my swollen cock over and over her butt crack. The technique was effective. She shivered subtly, and her breathing became fast and ragged. She called an end to the turn before I did; she rolled over and rose up on her knees.

"Okay, that's enough!" she said. We were kneeling facing each other again. I could see that her nipples were crinklier than before, and her moist pussy lips were parted wider than ever. She wanted to scold me, but couldn't. I was playing fair.

Her face was strangely blank for a few moments. I've seen her with that look before; she was strategizing. After a few moments, she made up her mind. "Give me your hand," she said evenly, reaching out. I extended my hand, and she took it by the wrist and brought it to her mouth, her eyes locked on mine. "Thumb," she said, and licked my thumb from the base to the tip. She licked up and down the length of it several times, turning it over and over to get all sides. In my present aroused state, the cool wet licks sent waves of arousal through me. Then she swirled her tongue over the tip, before pursing her lips and gently sucking in the first knuckle. She pulled it further into her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it, inside her mouth, first slowly, then more quickly and urgently. She started rotating her head, which continuously changed the angle of my thumb inside her warm sweet mouth, and simultaneously sucked me in deeper and deeper. Her eyes never left mine. She increased her suction. She made loud, suggestive swallowing noises. She spread her legs wide and, still holding my wrist and sucking on my thumb, began caressing her pussy with her free hand. I gulped. Electrical sparks were flying between my gonads. Then she removed her hand from her pussy and placed it under my raging cock, lightly stroking it on the underside with her soft palm. I moved my free hand to the pussy she had just vacated, and stroked it from bottom to top, over and over.

Our eyes remain locked in a smoldering embrace. My hips began a slow bucking, and hers began undulating as well. Our bodies were swaying, and our stroking of each others' genitals became, if not faster, more urgent and intense. Her sucking mouth continued to love my thumb. My cock got bigger and bigger in her hand, the head more swollen and purple than ever. Her pussy was dripping on my finger and on the sheets. The sight of her mouth, its lips obscenely swollen and wrapped around my thumb, was driving me insane. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Enough!" I yelled. I yanked my thumb from her mouth, and clamped my lips to hers, my hands gripping the sides of her head. We slurped and slobbered a wet, frantic kiss for half a minute, and then I got down on my back. "Sit on my face," I told her in no uncertain terms, and she did. With her knees straddling my head, and her delicious pussy pressed to my face, I lapped and lapped at her swollen lips, her flowing juices, and her engorged clit. She pressed her face down to my straining cock, slurping it into her mouth, gobbling greedily while her hands massaged my aching nut sack. Our hips rocked in time as our mouths roughly manipulated our genitals, so long neglected and aching for release.

I smelled the musky scent of her pussy mingled with the acrid odor of our sweat; I felt her thighs on my ears, her breasts on my abdomen, and of course her wet mouth on my cock and her hands on my balls. I gripped her buttocks with my hands, pressing my fingers into her yielding flesh. I heard the sounds of our mouths, and the gentle bouncing of the mattress. I tasted her juices and the fleshy texture of her clit in my mouth. I gave myself over to the cornucopia of sensations, and reveled in the deliriously erotic, intensely pleasurable moment.

And then I came, thunderously. Long hard shudders that wracked my body and caused me to bite down hard on her clit. Waves of heat and pressure rippled up and down my body, flushing my cheeks and making my toes clench and unclench. My thighs clamped on her head. My back arched. My buttocks lifted off the bed. I opened my mouth and let out a scream of pleasure. And then I collapsed in a swoon.

I may have lost consciousness briefly, for the next thing I knew she was kneeling beside me, smiling. Her face was a mess of semen and red blotches from the pressure of my thighs. She was tenderly stroking my chest. "Are you okay?" she asked gently.

I shook my head to clear it. "I think so," I told her. "Who won the game?"

"Screw the game!" she laughed. "It served its purpose. Hey, we got all the way to T. I've never gotten past N before!" Her stroking hand wandered down to my cock which, amazingly, was still hard. "Do you need a rest? It doesn't look like it."

I shook my head, no. "Good," she said gently. "Then no more games for tonight. Just fuck me. Fuck me long and hard and tender." She smiled at me and took my hand. She pulled me up to my knees, and rolled over onto her back. She spread her knees, and her arms.

I kneeled between her legs and pressed the tip of my still-hard cock against her still-sopping pussy. I supported myself on my elbows, my chest lightly resting on her soft, beautiful boobs. My lips grazed her mouth and our tongues danced. I thrust my hips and I was in her. I swung my pelvis, slowly, tenderly, plunging my piston into her cylinder. She moaned softly and her mouth sought mine. Her arms flew around my neck.

Unlike our frantic sixty-nine of moments before, we worked into a gentle, loving rhythm. My cock slid easily in and out of her well-lubed pussy as our hips rose and fell to meet each other, over and over. Our mouths and tongues continued their sensual dance as our nipples flicked over one another. Our eyes held each other's, but in a loving, caring gaze. Eventually, I felt the change in her rhythm that signaled her imminent release. I pressed into her more deeply and matched her speed and angle. She gripped my neck tighter, she clamped her legs around my waist, and a shudder wracked her body. I felt the rush of juices on my cock that told me she had come, and her body went limp. Her eyes glazed over briefly, but then came back, and we kissed for a long, long time.

After a while, she looked up into my eyes with a gentle smile. "Ready for some sleep, darling?" I nodded, and reached up to turn off the lamp on the night stand. We shifted into a spooning position and snuggled down into the sheets. I gently kissed the back of her neck. She held my hand which was holding her breast. As she was dozing off, she said to me, dreamily, "I have another game to teach you tomorrow. It's called Dewey Decimal System." With that, she fell asleep.

Oh shit, I thought. I have some studying to do!

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
739 Followers
12