Librarians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her devoted subjects had all discharged their loads wildly, but, to my eyes there was something about her, I was guessing that she herself had somehow failed to climax - maybe it had all been just part of an improvised plot?

Freddy, ever the gentleman, reached down to his trousers, pooled around his ankles on the floor, his bony ass jutting almost comically upwards as he did so, and took out a laundered white handkerchief which he unfolded and handed to her to wipe away the larger patches which decorated her face. One spectacular globule hung from her lobe like an expensive diamond earring.

"Thanks, Freddy..."

"It's my pleasure, my dear."

"Mmm, I could sense you were pleased...", smiling up at him and offering to return the handkerchief which he understandably refused.

She picked up the dog-eared paperback again, and while at the same time still lying lewdly across the table, not bothering to cover herself nor bothering to close her legs, she leafed through it until she had retrieved the part where they had left off. She began again even before the men had all returned to their seats, still zipping and buttoning up their pants.

'Constance's hand was covered to well past the knuckles with her own thick juices. She had jerked through several climaxes, but still she felt herself incomplete. She raised her hand to her lips and sucked at the nectar that Colin, young and so handsome Colin, should have been drinking...'

Her own hand, she scooped through the cum of various admirers and leaned her head back to let it drip stickily into her mouth.

'Oh Colin, if you only knew what you were missing, what I could give to you...

A slight movement in one of the darkened corners of the bedroom, a place where the candlelight was dim and where the shadows played their nightly games of catch me if you can, made her sit up abruptly, all her senses acutely focused on, what was it? an intruder? But it might, oh heart, it just might be...'

"Colin?"

"Lady Constance."

I strode naked and deliberately slowly through the assembly, all heads turning towards me as I did so and bodies parting to make way for me. An expectant hush fell over them, watching, entranced, taking in my youthful physique, muscled and toned, as I made my way up to the front. I'd already shed my clothes while still back in the study room and without a second thought I'd stepped through the door and closed it silently behind me. Again she barely whispered,

"Colin?"

"My lady."

I padded forward, my feet bare, my outrageously stiff tool out before me, pointing the way. That way was towards this vision on the table, lying back still on her elbows, her legs up and open, still with her panties but minus her heels. Her garments were simply a series of strips entwined around her body - her red bra half-hidden below the weight of her breasts, then the dress which had already been small but was now both pulled down to her waist and rucked up to the same degree. Below that, and framed by her garter belt, her panties were now a strand around her lower hips, exposing the slit and neat triangle of the hair that adorned her cunt.

Her confused face, actually lower than the tops of her knees, was a conflict of emotions - surprise, indecision, concern, inquisitiveness, they were all battling to see which would come out on top. Shame did not enter into it. She seemed to have that same dilemma I'd had earlier with the librarian outside, and didn't seem to know where she should look. Unlike me though, she gave in to her curiosity and peered down at the outline of my approaching, nodding cockhead, pointing in an almost threateningly deliberate manner towards her. She bit at her lip and her eyes widened with what Constance might very well have described as 'unbridled lust'. And that was the emotion which finally won out, for as I drew nearer, she smiled, lifted her ass and whipped the panties off her legs with one swift motion. She smiled expectantly and sat upright, balling the panties inside her palm and then lobbing them across to the audience who lunged for them with shouts of delight as girls would a bouquet at the wedding.

"You're here, Colin, finally...I've waited so long...". She reached out a hand and grasped my length which was already nudging her legs between her knees. She pulled it in towards her and held it there fast between her hot thighs.

"My lady, I heard your cries of distress. I thought something was amiss and so made haste to your side to protect you... were these peasants interfering with my lady?"

With a jerk of my thumb over my shoulder I indicated the rapt onlookers behind me. Holding me by the waist and enveloping my thighs between her knees, she peered around my body at them and, laughing, said,

"No, my sweet, they were just keeping me safe until your arrival..."

And with that, she looped her arms around my neck, brought her ass forward and, locking her legs around my waist, threw her cunt almost savagely onto my rigid stick. I brought my mouth to her waiting lips but before we locked in a kiss, I smiled and whispered,

"Mum, I can't believe that you are so unbelievably slutty..."

"And it's all for you, Colin..."

I lifted her from the table and wedged her firmly on top of my cock. Either she was very tight or, like the Colin of the story, I was 'deliciously proportioned'. I jigged her up and down, her breasts rubbing delightfully against my chest. I spun her round so our appreciative audience could get a better view of her ass pumping my pole. We even did a sort of victory lap around the room with Natalie bouncing urgently on my rod while I smothered her in kisses. The crowd were egging us on, "Go, go ,go...!"

We'd just completed a whole circuit and I was resting my ass back on the table while Natalie continued to pump me, when the door flew open and a desperate voice cried out,

"Natalie! Shush! For Heaven's sake, keep it down a bit, can't you? There's a student next door and he's trying to stu..."

The sexy lady from reception stopped in mid-sentence, her eyes glued to the ass of my mum pummeling up and down in quick-fire motion on my now very slick and drooling rod.

"Oh, mmm, I see you've already met...well, carry on then, don't let me, er, disturb you, er..." and she reversed back out of the room, eyes still riveted on the action before her, and quietly drew the door to.

I turned, lifted mum off my dick and placed her onto the table. She looked tormented for a moment and kept her arms around my neck, "No, I've got to cum again, I must, make me cum again Colin...!"

But I just grinned at her and said, "Oh, don't worry, my Lady, I'm going to make sure you cum alright..."

I released her arms and she permitted me to turn her so that she was now placed with her elbows and knees on the table, and then I jumped up there as well, and poised myself behind her.

"'Tis the rutting season, dear Lady Constance..." and I thrust my dick right up her chute. I started off on my knees too, but quickly adopted a pose which guaranteed deeper thrusts and, standing with knees bent, straddled her, leaning across her back, my ass going like a piston and my hands for the first time kneading those breasts which swung so deliciously below. I humped her for all I was worth, the crowd behind us egging us on. The rules of silence in a library had long gone out the window, and the people were cheering, I was grunting like a hog, and Natalie let out something between a scream of ecstasy and a cry for help as she collapsed underneath me, exhausted, onto the table. It was just as I was approaching my own climax and I rammed hard up into her before exploding with such gusto that I feared for one moment that I'd split her in two. I kept on jerking into her until my dick had been completely drained, and then lay on top of her for a few more moments, kissing her shoulders and bussing the nape of her neck before pulling out of her to the accompanying sound of a satisfied 'shlupp'.

We got a standing ovation.

Freddy even approached and said, "Sir, you are a worthy opponent and I hereby concede defeat. Well done. Just one thing - make sure you look after her from now on, she's a treasure."

"I will Freddy, you can be sure of that." And we even shook hands.

Natalie squeezed herself out from beneath me and rather incongruously arranged her hair through her fingers.

"Boys, boys, we're not finished yet..." Everyone looked at her in surprise before she took up the book again, opened it to the last page, waited until she had everyone's attention, not that she had ever lost it, and in her most Jessica Rabbit voice, read...

'The duel was a foregone conclusion. Colin stabbed Lord Chelmont straight through the heart. Papers were later found, proving that it was really Colin who was the rightful heir to the estate. Natalie and Colin were married as soon as was decently permissible and they were last seen riding off on a single horse into the sunset. The End.'

She slammed the book shut and threw it over her shoulder.

Applause followed.

People started to file out of the room, thanking us and congratulating us as they went by, and we started to mop up some of the sticky mess that was left behind. I think a bucket of hot, soapy water would have been the best solution.

As the last one shuffled by, Natalie turned to him and said,

"Oh, by the way, Leonard, you're a couple of weeks overdue on that Grisham thriller you took out a while back. We've got a waiting list for it, so you'll have to pay a fine...either that, or give me my knickers back..." She smiled her most alluring smile.

Leonard sheepishly extracted Natalie's red panties from his pocket and held them up to his face, blithely inhaling deeply from the scent.

"If it's alright with you, Natalie, I think I'll hang on to your knickers...cheap at the price...", and he smiled and returned them to his pocket. He waved goodbye as he left the room.

"Go get your clothes on," said Natalie, nudging me, "I can manage this. We can't have you walking out of here stark-naked..."

I took both her breasts in my hands and bent over to kiss them for the first time. From kissing them I progressed to licking them, and from that to sucking, her nipples expanding and hardening exponentially.

She was trembling from the effects, but gathered her strength to push me away by the shoulders, saying,

"Now go, go...! Otherwise we'll never get this done..."

I kissed her on the lips and turned to leave the room. I looked back at her and she was already staring at my ass. What is it with these librarians?

Back in the study alcove I bent to retrieve my boxers, when a low voice behind me purred,

"Don't feel you have to dress on my behalf..."

I spun round and saw that the first librarian was standing there blatantly observing me from top to bottom. For some reason she was still holding the pencil. She sashayed across to me until she was standing only inches from my face. Then licking yet again around her damp lips, she reached down and pulled her skirt up as far as her waist. I looked down and saw a pair of silky white bikini panties pulled halfway down her thighs. She wiggled her hips and released the skirt at one side to reach out for my dick with her pencil. She inserted it beneath my knob-head and levered it up, already half-excited, in the direction of her cunt. In a low voice, she said,

"That was an interesting show you two put on today. Hot...very hot indeed. You'll have to come back on Thursday as well, then it's my turn to read to them...gives 'em something to look forward to and keeps 'em off the streets haha...You wouldn't believe how much our membership has increased since we introduced 'Storytime'... I'm thinking perhaps, 'Watership Down'? It's something to do with rabbits, and..." she bounced my cock with her pencil, "...you know what those pesky rabbits are always getting up to...that's why there's so many of the buggers..."

The door opened and Natalie was standing there, still slightly disheveled and looking like a whore from straight off the streets, with arms crossed.

"Bridget, if you don't remove your pencil from Colin's cock this very moment, I'll...snap it off...your pencil, that is...not my beautiful Colin's cock..."

And then the two of them collapsed in laughter.

Understandably, I went to the library most days from then on to study...and receive cups of coffee...and free entertainment... I somehow managed to sweep through my finals.

It turned out that Natalie and Bridget's impromptu story mornings were held twice a week on those days that the head librarian absented himself from work. At some point though, word must have got back to him about the popularity of the event because on one sudden occasion he invited himself to attend. Not only that, but he insisted on reading the story himself. His favorite, apparently, was P.G.Wodehouse, and that morning's story was an adaptation from a couple of shorts about characters called Jeeves and Bertie Wooster. It elicited a few chuckles but just as many efforts to stifle a yawn.

I'd become a regular member of the forum, of course. I was the youngest by far, never having missed an event since that first occasion, and since I was majoring in English Lit at the Uni, I was already well acquainted with the Wooster characters and could concentrate all my attention instead on my lovely Mum, Natalie, sitting just behind and to one side of her boss. She watched me just as attentively.

With a small flick of my head and eyes, I indicated her skirt.

She lifted it.

There was a sudden stir around me and a couple of the pensioners awoke from their induced comas and sat bolt upright.

I pointed with one hand and opened two of my fingers.

She spread her legs wide.

The head librarian droned on.

With my index finger I made a side-sweep,

Natalie obediently inserted her hand beneath the hem of her skirt and with one finger, hooked her lacy white panties to one side.

The head librarian was pleased that we seemed to be hanging on to his every word.

I joined two of my fingers together and made a short scooping motion.

Two of Natalie's fingers disappeared down the side of her panties and slid smoothly into her opening.

I motioned up and down with the same fingers.

Natalie began slowly to frig herself, building up steam as she went.

I made a V-sign with my fingers and wiggled my tongue through its centre.

Natalie burst out laughing.

Luckily, this occurred at the very moment the head librarian had read out a quirky anecdote from the book. He'd been unsure how it would be received, since the humor was a bit dated, but since his audience was a bit dated too, he was relatively unsurprised by the enthusiastic laughter that it generated.

And so it went up to the very end. He was so proud of himself by then and not a little overcome by the warm response and applause he received as he closed the book. He considered his effort so successful that he even thought about changing his days off in order to become more involved and available. It took a fair bit of effort on the part of Natalie and Bridget to persuade him that he was too important a figure for day-to-day activities like 'Storytime', and should devote himself to weightier issues like the insidious creeping of the Internet into the reading habits of the general public.

By the time they'd finished persuading him, it was almost as though he believed that he'd been the one to instigate the whole thing himself, and of course he promoted this view of things to his superiors on the city council. The outcome of that, though, was that, one Thursday not long after, I found myself easing open the door to the reading room and making my way carefully through the phalanx of bodies that were waiting there. I felt hands grabbing at my jeans and smoothing my ass as I passed by. Entering into the role, I even bounced my hip off of a few shoulders as I went.

Reaching the front, I turned to face the audience and lifted myself up onto the table. I was casually dressed in just jeans and a rather tight T-shirt which tended to show off the contours of my muscles beneath. With a smile for all, and a gaze at the expectant faces scattered around the room, I said,

"Ladies, it's rather hot in here today. Please feel free to adjust your clothing as you see fit..." and I opened to the beginning of a new chapter while these ladies, who were all of a certain age, began to take off their shoes, loosen their top buttons, some more than others, and adjust their cleavage.

"Now, where were we...?"

From somewhere towards the back came the reply,

"Marianne had followed Rodger down to the river and watched him strip naked before he dived in. So she's managed to get a gawp at his bum but now she's hidden herself behind a big tree and she's waiting for him to come out of the water just so she can get a gander at the size of his willy..."

"Eunice, and here was me thinking you hadn't been paying attention last time..."

Laughter.

"Very well...

'After what seemed an age, Rodger finally turned his body back towards the near riverbank and swam towards his pile of clothes with those elegant and streamlined strokes that were the hallmark of the complete athlete that he was. When he sensed the pebbles in the shallows beneath him, he pulled himself up and stood there, still up to his knees in the water, his legs spread apart, the water draining off his thick manhood as though he were taking an urgent pee. He shook himself like a shaggy dog and his penis slapped heavily from side to side against his loins...'

Next to me, I felt Natalie's hand suddenly tiptoeing around the gap that was between my belt and the hem of my shirt. Her fingernails scratched their way upwards until they'd found what they were looking for and began to tease around the area of my nipple. Her other hand was already reaching over to release the clasp of my belt...

12