Library Fantasy Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren is revisted by mystery man and exposed.
1.1k words
4.17
27.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren was 48 and settled into a very ordinary life. There wasn't much excitement in her life. That was until two weeks ago when a stranger had brought her to the best orgasm she had had in many years. Her excitement had all happened at the library where she worked.

The mysterious stranger was half her age, in his mid 20's. For the past 2 weeks, Lauren had looked for her young mystery man. She did not know his name and had not been able find out anything more about him. He had simply disappeared from her life as quickly as he had appeared.

Lauren had begun to dress differently after her encounter with the young stranger. She had stopped wearing the skirts that were knee length or longer and the plain blouses. The skirts and dresses she now wore, ended above her knees, showing off more of her slender legs. The blouses she now chose to wear to work tended to be tighter and form fitting. She loved to display her 5'11", 36C-25-36 frame. The stranger had awoken in her a new sexuality that had long lay dormant.

She had started to give up on the idea that she would ever see the mystery man again. It was two weeks after her magical encounter and Lauren was attending to her duties at the library amongst the book shelves. It was approaching closing time and she was just about done returning books to their shelves. As she was placing a book onto a shelf, a soft voice asked, "Did you miss me?" She instantly recognized the voice of her mystery man.

She started to turn around, but he stopped her. He felt his strong hands on her shoulders. She felt his lips lightly kiss the back of her neck. A chill went up and down her spine as she felt his kisses and his warm breath on the back of her neck.

She felt his hands slide around to her front. His hands began to unbutton her blouse. The first button became undone and to Lauren it seemed like it was accompanied by a loud pop that should have been heard throughout the library. He continued working his way down, undoing two more buttons. Slowly, more of her cleavage came into view. He stopped when the tops of her lacy bra came into view.

He whispered into her ear, " I know what a thrill it was for you to tease me two weeks ago." He paused to let his words sink in. "I loved how you let your dress slide up your thighs and how you undid a few of your buttons so that I could see more of your legs and cleavage."

Her breathing became heavier as she thought back to the little show she had entertained him to. He put his hands on her arms and slowly ran them down her arms. He continued to let his hands run down to her hips and thighs as he knelt down behind her.

"I think you love the idea of exposing your self," he whispered. She recalled how alive she felt when she exposed her legs and cleavage. She was floating back in time, remembering the encounter when he said, "I am going to help you with your fantasy." Her heart started to pound as she wondered what he meant.

Lauren felt her skirt tighten on her body as he grabbed the skirt at the hem. Then suddenly she felt the pressure loosen around her thighs and hips at the same time she heard a tearing sound. She looked down to her left side where he had grabbed her skirt. He was pulling her skirt apart along the side seam.

Time seemed to slow down as she watched her skirt being torn apart. She wanted to stop him, but was frozen in place as he went higher and higher. He finally stopped about 6" from the top of the skirt. The top of her thigh high stockings were plainly visible. She felt horrified that so much of her leg was now exposed, but also felt an incredible surge of excitement.

As she looked at her torn skirt in fascination, her mystery man had moved over to her right side. Before she realized he was on the other side, he had started rip apart the right seam. She snapped out of her daze as she heard the other seam being torn apart. Now her right seam matched the left seam, leaving both legs very exposed.

Lauren felt her juices starting to flow. She couldn't believe how excited she was becoming. She again felt his breath on her neck as he stood up behind her. She started to feel dizzy and disoriented as she felt his hands reach around her and undo another button on her blouse. She felt another button and then another button being undone. Her blouse was now open to the waist. Her blouse was now being back off her shoulders. She felt the blouse being pulled down her arms and settle at her elbows.

She became lost in her thoughts and imagination, wondering what was going to happen next. She felt her nipples hardening and poking against her lacy bra. She felt her juices beginning to drip down her thigh.

Lost in her thoughts, she never heard the scissors start on her skirt. She didn't realize that her skirt was about to be altered beyond her imagination. Her mystery man had produced a pair of scissors and had cut Lauren's skirt on a line even with the tops of her stockings.

Lauren looked down in time to see the front piece of her skirt falling to the floor. Her skirt was about 12" long now with 6" splits up both sides. She suddenly realized how exposed her legs were. She became disoriented again when she felt his fingers pressing against her pussy lips.

She began to feel the throes of an orgasm building. That was when she felt the cold metal of the scissors against her left hip. She heard the action of the scissors and felt her panty give way. Then she felt the scissors on her right hip and her panty giving way on that side. She looked down as her panty fell to the floor. The sight of her panty and the pieces of her skirt on the floor brought Lauren's mind back to her state of undress. Her realization brought on her orgasm.

Lauren's juices began to flow out of her pussy and down her leg. She grabbed onto the book shelf to keep herself from falling. She slowly lowered herself to the floor. As she sat against the books, she became aware that she was alone. Her mysterious visitor was gone again.