Library Gal

Story Info
Sexy woman runs the library.
1.6k words
4.35
100.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you a story about what happened to me at the library the other night.

I live in a pretty quiet place, but I still enjoy going to the library. There has only been a few librarians that have made me fantasize about them over the years. Last night, I got together with one of them.

She is older than I am. A person can tell when someone takes care of themselves and she is one of them. The way she dresses, looks, walks, talks and works just screams sexy. Her hair and composure just makes you feel good to be around her. In other words, a turn-on.

I began to notice her watching me for the past few weeks. I had always thought she was out of reach for me, but I slowly started to change my mind about this. So when she would steal a peek in my direction, I began to look back and smile. This would bring a smile back to me and a come-on look. It also would give me hard-ons which I couldn't help.

I decided to start taking this a bit further. I would go up to her at her desk or wherever she was and ask for things. Directions, locations of books, questions on whatever, anything really just to chat. The first time I talked to her, she took her time in answering my questions so that we could flirt back and forth for just that much longer.

I would make it a point in getting as large of hard-on as I could before I went up to speak to her, alone. It would cause my pants to bulge out as I would calmly talk and flirt. I would watch her eyes meet mine, then watch them travel down my chest to the bulge in my pants. Loose trousers work best as I do get rather large when turned on. She would let her eyes linger at my bulge, then bring her eyes back up to mine. Her mouth would always be a little open and her breathing a little labored when our eyes met back.

Finally, the one day came that as I asked her a question, she turned to my side, pointed out where a particular book I was looking for was, pushed her breasts into my side and whispered "I hope you come back tomorrow night, I have to leave now." That was the first time our bodies touched, the night before last.

Last night, we got hot.

I went there about an hour before closing. Gosh, she looked great. Mature women are just too sexy when they want to be and she wasn't holding much back.

I sat down and looked like I was reading. What I was doing, was thinking of different positions we could sexually get into and how pretty her lips would look on my cock while giving me the perfect blowjob. Of course this turned me on more and gave me an even larger hard-on. Just for tonight, I was wearing no underwear. The better to show off the bulge in my pants. I looked up at her, she looked at me, smiled and motioned me to come over.

The bulge in my pants was larger than I really wanted. I watched her eyes looking at my crotch as her smile turned very sexy. Thank goodness nobody else was around her desk. I bent over and asked her how she was doing. As I did this, she slowly started touching her breast, one at a time. She then answered my question by telling me that I was turning her on and causing her breasts to swell and become tight in her bra.

I answered her by saying that maybe they just needed to be caressed and sucked on. She smiled again and said she thought that was a terrific idea. Then she told me to hold on a minute while she talked to the other librarian. I couldn't help but watch that mature ass of hers in that dress walk away from me. Just then I wanted to know what sound I could make from those cheeks if I spanked them right. Other sexual thoughts passed in my head that made my already hard-on harder.

She came back and told me that the other librarian needed some things from the back room and that she needed some help. I said sure and lead the way. She walked a little faster than her usual teasing way. We must have been a sight. Her walking at a good pace and me with my bulging tent at my crotch keeping up.

She opened the door to a well-lit back room and had me walk in first. She closed the door behind me and I heard her lock it. I turned around to see her with that look and smile she gives when teasing me. I smiled right back as she walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and gave me one of the best tongue kisses I've ever had.

I could feel her breasts pushing into me as she rubbed her pelvis into the bulge in my pants. I would say that we both knew what we wanted as we broke away from kissing. Looking in her eyes, I started unbuttoning the front of her dress as she started feeling my hard-on. Our breathing was getting deeper now as I had her dress open and unhooked the front of her bra. She never said, but I would guess her breasts were somewhere in the thirty-eight double D size. She on the other hand had unzipped my trousers and had my cock out, pulling and squeezing.

Releasing her breasts from her bra was a true delight. Her double D's needed to be squeezed and her nipples begged to be sucked. While squeezing her breasts, she started a soft moaning sound. This and her gentle touch on my cock and balls were turning me on even more. While holding her breasts, I bent down and took one nipple at a time, from each breast, gently biting, sucking and kissing while she kissed my neck.

All of this must have been too much for her to handle as she brought me up and told me to just stand there. She then sank down to her knees, looked up at me, smiled and told me that she had been wanting this for a long time. I watched as she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and started to give me a warm, wet and very loving blowjob. She reached up, unbuckled my belt and trousers, let them fall to the floor and started caressing my balls.

I can hardly describe how she took me. I watched while as she sucked me in, she pushed her tongue out to give my cock more room in her throat until I was all the way down. She did this in slow motion while she rubbed and squeezed my balls. Over and over she punished me for teasing her. She was moving her breasts all over my legs while giving me head. I could feel each nipple rub itself on me, begging to be sucked on again.

I don't know how long this went on as I lost track of time, but I do know it wasn't long enough. I have never had a woman take my cock in and out of her throat and hold me there while moaning before. It was all I could do to hold off as long as I could.

I knew sooner or later I would loose control and I told her so. She stopped for a minute, looked up at me and said for me to give it all to her. I said just keep doing that and I will.

We didn't have to wait long.

I think this one came from very deep inside me. The feeling started from the outside of my skin and worked towards my cock and balls. By this time, she was rolling my balls one at a time in her fingers while keeping my cock deep inside her throat. Her lips were squeezing the base of my cock while her teeth were gently biting my shaft. I tried as hard as I could to hold back, but she was in control and wanted every drop from my load.

My only words to her when I came were oh, baby, yes, do it, don't stop and more.....

Her only words to me were mmmmmmmmmmm.........in a soft moaning voice.

Wave after wave of pleasure overcame me as my cum flowed down her throat, over and over. I did well to keep standing during her punishment. She didn't stop after I did. Like any good hostess, she knew how to clean up after a meal. A tongue bath is something each man should have at least once.

There wasn't a missed drop on either my cock or balls until she was done.

She stood up, hooked up her bra and dress, tucked my cock back in my trousers, zipped me up and asked me if she could have me over to her friends place the next night I came in. She said that she and her friend are very bi-sexual, and that she wants to share me with her. I said that would be interesting as she opened the door and led us out into the library. We said our goodnights and I went home to sleep like a baby.

What do you think? Should I go back for seconds?