Library Services

Story Info
Public sex with a stranger.
2.5k words
4.4
50.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ugh. I am so not motivated, but this research paper is not going to write itself. I grab my laptop and head to the library. Thankfully it is open twenty four hours, since I, of course, waited until midnight to start the essay.

The library is fairly quiet and I make my way up to the stacks on the balcony. Not only are the psych books up here, but I also love the old desks and green lamps. There is something about this part of the library that really draws me. The remainder of the library is state of the art, but sometimes, it is nice to be surrounded by a beautiful old building.

I drop my bag and laptop on the desk and move to the stacks. The chances there will be enough resources are slim, but I am going to try my best. This should be an easy paper to write; my topic is voyeurism in the modern sexual woman. Unfortunately, like everything else with my major, I seem to have read about it rather than experienced it. Now I am stuck trying to craft an analytical essay on a topic I chose out of some screwed up fantasy.

I find the section I am looking for and pull out a couple of books that look like no one has touched them in thirty years. So much for the "modern woman," I guess. I suppose I can use the internet for that; the professor wants book sources, though, so I will have to make do with these. I am about to go back to my desk when he enters the stacks.

Drop dead gorgeous. That is the only way to describe him. Dark hair and deep blue eyes. His sweater is tight over his broad shoulders and he picks a piece of lint from his cords. Damn. Watching a guy remove lint should not be this hot!

"Excuse me," I say, trying not to turn red as I pass. I check out his ass as I go by him.

"Do I know you?" He looks at me as if he does but I would remember him.

"I don't think so." I wish, I think.

"Huh. You look familiar."

"Sorry," I say and go back to my desk. I am here to write a paper, not to stare at the sexiest man alive. Who just happens to be in the library with me.

"What am I doing?" I mumble to myself. I should have at least asked for his number. I try to get to work, ignoring the feeling of being watched. Suddenly, he sits down across from me.

"I do know you. You have Bommer for Psych of Sex." Oh yeah. I really do not want to talk about the psychology of sex with a guy who is making me hot just by looking at him. I don't need to be frustrated as well as stressed about my paper.

"Yeah, I do. Sorry. I didn't recognize you. You're in that class?"

His smile lights up the room. Look away. I doodle on my notebook, trying not to let this conversation get my hopes up that it is anything but a casual chat.

"I'm working as his TA, for his 101 class. But I think I saw you meeting with him one afternoon. Working on his paper?" He looks at the stack of books next to me on the desk.

"Yup. What it is in a woman's psyche that leads her to be turned on by voyeurism."

He considers the topic for a moment and leans back in his chair. He puts his feet on the desk in front of him. "So what have you learned?"

"Well, my thesis is that voyeurism tends surprisingly to attract extremely introverted women. That they are drawn to the idea of being outgoing naturally, and therefore being sexual in front of others is definitely outgoing."

"How about you? Does it turn you on to have people watch?"

I am getting wet, but trying really hard not to let it get to me. I breathe and shrug my shoulders casually. "I've never really experienced it."

"You're writing a paper on something you've never tried?" He raises his eyebrows. Those sexy eyes are mischievous and I'm tempted to ask if he would be a willing volunteer for my experiment when he stands up and comes up behind me. He leans over and whispers in my ear. "As a grad student in this field, I would recommend that you are an expert on your topic."

His hands make their way down to my breasts and he caresses them lightly under my shirt. I can't believe how turned on I am. "Stand up for me and walk to the stacks. I have a proposition."

I do as he asks and he meets me in the stacks. I sit on the windowsill at the end and he undresses slowly. The entire time he does, he keeps his eyes on me. I want to undress as well and get this going, but he is so deliberate in his actions that I wait for his command. The final step in his disrobing is the reveal of his cock. It is thick and hard.

"Wow," I gasp. He smiles again at me but does not move forward.

"I want you to follow every direction I give you. Is that okay?"

I nod, unsure that I can form an actual sentence.

"First, I want you to take off your top and let me see those tits." My shirt and bra come off and he watches my every move. His eyes slide over my breasts and I see his cock twitch. "Very nice," he says. "Can you touch them for me?" I run my fingers along the nipples until they are hard. His eyes never leave me and I get wetter feeling so exposed.

"Skirt next." I undress fully and he holds up a hand as I try to step toward him. "No. I want to look at you. Turn around." I do and I feel his eyes penetrate me. "Your ass is so firm. I really want to fuck you, you know. How does that make you feel?" I turn back to face him.

"I would like that very much," I say.

"I'm not going to, though. Right now, I just want to enjoy the sight of your body. Sit on the sill and spread your legs. Let's see what you're hiding."

I do as he asks and he draws in a sharp breath when I open my legs. My pussy is so wet and I can feel my clit throbbing. I move my fingers toward the hole and assume I will be able to masturbate while he watches, but he stops me.

"No. Please. Let me just take it all in."

"I think that's my job," I say, shocked at how bold I am being.

He laughs. The sound is warm and comfortable. "Maybe later."

"Are you sure you want to wait?"

"What are you learning for your paper?"

"I'm not thinking about my paper."

"Oh? What are you thinking about?"

"How good it would feel to have you buried inside of me." I reach down to touch myself again but again he stops me.

"You're not following directions very well."

I stare at his swollen dick and wonder how he is controlling himself. I just want to ride him.

He steps back and starts to dress himself.

"What are you doing?" I cry out.

"I think you have enough to write about now, am I right?"

"No, please, you can't tease me like this and leave me with nothing."

"Oh I can. And I will. Put your clothes back on. Someone might walk in on you." And he walks away, out of the stacks. By the time I am dressed (which I do in quite the hurry), he is gone. Fuck, I think. I take my soaking pussy and my throbbing clit back to my desk and try not to start masturbating here in the library. I think they might revoke my privileges for that.

A few minutes later, I hear his voice. I look over the railing at the lower floor and he is talking to one of the librarians. I am torn. Should I go after him? Will it result in anything but more pain? He looks up and his eyes meet mine. His hand casually brushes against his bulge and I close my eyes, trying not to pass out right here. I open them again and the librarian is gone. He licks his lips and puts a hand down the front of his pants. I think he might jerk off in the middle of the library, when his hand is out as fast as it slipped in. Even thinking of him slipping in and out sends me into a frenzy. I cup my tits and smile at him. He winks and is gone yet again.

"Well. Fuck," I say and go back to my paper. Probably twenty minutes go by and then he appears from behind me. I feel his breath before I hear his voice.

"How is your pussy feeling?"

I don't turn around to meet his gaze. I don't think I can take it.

"It hurts a lot."

"Anything I can do?"

"You could fuck me. That would help."

"Go back to the railing," he says. "But leave your panties here. And don't look at me." I pull my panties off and leave them on the chair and I move to the railing.

His footsteps approach and I hear his zipper. The back of my skirt is lifted and I feel his massive cock rubbing against my ass.

"Don't turn around. Don't make a sound. And don't act like anything is happening." That is the last thing he says before he parts my lips and slides his giant pole up into me. I tighten around him and clutch him as he begins lightly thrusting.

Neither of us speaks and I look over the activity in the library. It is late so there are not a ton of people here, but there are still people who might think it is weird that the two of us are standing so close, looking over the balcony. His cock is throbbing inside of me and then he slips it out, leaving only the head between my folds.

"Is this good?" He tickles me with the tip and I try not to scream in the middle of the library. I move my hips so that I am taking in more of his shaft and moan quietly.

He puts his hand over my mouth. "When it is too much, bite down on my hand." And then he starts going to town, pushing harder into me and the sensation is intense. I feel my cunt squeeze tight around him and shudders run from my stomach to my toes. It gets hard to stand and I have to use everything I've got not to collapse as I fall over the railing a bit. I bite down hard on his hand and an orgasm starts to explode within me. He fucks me harder and then I feel him start to come as well. The pulsing inside of me is faster now and then I feel his cum drench my hole. He moves out of me and it spills to the floor.

He turns me around and sticks his fingers into my pussy. "Jesus," I moan. "You are so fucking hot."

He works his fingers around in my cunt and I start to come again. As soon as he feels the telltale spasms, though, he stops and grins.

"Well, have a good night," he says.

"Please don't go."

"I think we have done enough."

"I need to come," I complain. "Again."

"I'm not sure I can go again. Why don't we have a seat and see where it takes us?" I can tell he is lying though because the straining of his pants spells out a different story.

We sit at the desk across from one another and he slips a foot up my thigh, tickling my clit with his toes.

"What's your name?" I realize we don't even know each other's name. I can't believe I just fucked a guy whose name I don't know.

"Stephanie," I tell him. "Yours?"

"Greg."

"Nice to meet you, Greg." He laughs as his toes continue to play with my cunt.

"Stephanie, tell me what it was like to have me inside you."

"It was fucking amazing. I think my pussy probably made you welcome?"

"It was pretty tight. It seemed like you liked it. Did I fill you up?"

"Your cock was phenomenal," I say. "I would like to have some more of it."

"We'll see." He reaches across the table and strokes my hands. His fingertips run up and down my arms, getting me hot.

"I think your paper needs to be written," he tells me.

I look at the books and push them off the desk.

"What are you doing?"

"Making room for you to fuck me." I get on the table, unsure I can wait much longer and lie back. I pull off my skirt and unbutton my shirt. He gets up on the desk, joining me, and I pull at his zipper while he licks around my tits.

His cock is ready so I try to get it back inside me, but he holds back. Instead, he just holds my pussy open and waits about an inch away. I buck toward him but he stays just out of reach.

"Fuck me," I plead.

He laughs. "No."

"Please...." I am desperate. He runs the tip around my swollen lips in a circular motion. I am soaking wet and I feel a spot form on the desk below me. I arch my back and try to get to his dick, but he only dips the head into me. He flicks it so that it is teasing the entrance to my hole.

"You're really warm," he says.

"You need to fuck me," I say. "NOW."

He slips a little bit in but leaves it there. "Stephanie," he says and kisses me passionately. Hs tongue teases me like his cock has been and I moan against his lips. Further in he slides and I grab a hold of him with my cunt. He groans back and then lets go, slamming hard into me. He is kissing all over my neck and chest and I wrap my legs tight around his waist.

"Oh fuck yes, keep it up. Pound me hard." I am in sweet agony.

"I think you're supposed to keep it down in a library," he says and then thrusts with everything he's got so I am coming and my entire body is on fire.

"HOLY FUCK!! FUCK MY PUSSY! FILL IT UP! DON'T EVER STOP!" He plows me hard on the desk and I come all over his cock. His body shakes and he pulls out, releasing a wad of cum all over my stomach.

"Sweet girl, every single person in this library just heard me fuck you."

I blush, but cannot move, my cunt still releasing waves of vibrations. He pulls my skirt down and buttons my shirt. Finally, he kisses me deeply.

"Write that paper, will you?"

I nod, knowing I will have plenty to write about now.