Lick

Story Info
A BDSM story.
1.6k words
4.07
17.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lie here next to him, I realize, I have been sexually stifled. Boxed in by what is expected of a nice southern girl.

I want to do ghastly things to him while he sleeps.

I want to see his shocked face when he awakens to find himself tied down face deep in my pussy.

I hold the back of his head, as he attempts to come up for air. I look lustfully into his eyes and scream, LICK!! No other words or sounds are needed.

He understands that if he wants to cum; if he wants to breathe; if he wants to live, then he must LICK me as if his life depends on it, because it does.

The insane thoughts swirl inside my head so fast that I hardly notice him yell my name, "Rita!."

"Yes honey, I hear you. What is it?"

"My suit is ready at the dry cleaners. Can you pick it up on your way to the gym? And if you are not too busy, could you make a couple of extra servings for dinner. I am having a few of my business partners over after work."

"Of course, anything else?

"No that's it. Is there something troubling you? You seem different."

"Well since you've asked, Yes, there is. I'm fucking bored outta of my goddamn mind."

"I thought everything was going good, honey. Rita, where is all of this coming from?"

"It's coming from deep inside of me. It's coming from a place that you haven't touched in a long fucking time. So, No honey, everything is not good. It is my turn to tell you what I need you to do for me."

"What is this? Who are you? I want the person I married back. You can't talk to me like..."

"Like what! Like a woman who wants to fuck the shit out of her man."

"Rita, I..."

"If you say another goddamn word, I'm gone. I'm done taking orders. I don't give two shits about you having to go to work. You can call-in. You've done it before, so you will do it again."

I take his briefcase out of his hands, undo his neck tie, and tie it around his eyes. He is silent and probably a little scared, but his dick is saying he is ready for whatever is about to happen.

I lead him into the middle of the shower fully clothed.

I turn on the water and step out to watch his bewildered actions as his clothes become drenched. He knows that if he utters one word, he will lose the woman that he thought he knew and needs so much.

I step back into the shower and begin to take off his wet clothes piece by piece.

I pour soap all over his body. Rub and caress every inch of his defined physique starting at the top of his head, and working my way down his back to his firm ass.

I reach toward the front of him to feel his slick chest, and let my hands slowly make their way to his swollen dick; I quickly let go as if his dick is on fire and back away.

He thinks I have left again, but then realizes my presence as he feels my warm breath traveling down his spine.

I kneel down behind him, and give his ass a hard bite. I feel him beginning to tremble uncontrollably. He has to be wondering if I'm possessed; And the truth is, I am. I am possessed by the hunger that I feel for this man.

I lead him out of the shower into our sterile all white bedroom. I rip the sheets from the bed, and throw is naked body on the bare mattress.

I position his body exactly the way I want it, and instruct him not to move. His dick is so hard, standing erect and at attention, that he looks as if he is straining to not cum all over himself. My pussy is so fucking wet seeing him sprawled out on the bed. I can feel the slippery liquid begin to run down my legs.

I tell him he is allowed to ask me one question, and one question only.

In a timid yet curious tone he asks, "what are you going to do to me?"

"Well honey, to put it simply, I am going to fuck you up. I'm going make you forget all about your little slut of a receptionist that you think I am unaware of. I am going to make you scream STOP in several different languages. Now shut the fuck up, and try to hold on to your manhood.

I can't believe my dumbass husband actually thought he was getting away with something by fucking his secretary. This man has no imagination, hell, he could have at least fucked his boss. At the very least, I could have extorted a few hundred thousand in hush money out of that cunt . Either way it's high time that he pay for some of his bullshit and fuckery.

I slide my tongue in between his toes tasting the saltiness of his skin. He shakes and moans. I wonder if this is all too much for him. Then again, this is not for him. Just watching him writhe in uncomfortable submission gives me immeasurable pleasure.

After sampling each delectable digit, I work my tongue up his shins to convene at his knee caps. I run my nails on the tops of his thighs gently, and then harder as I use deep tongue massage on his knee caps.

His simple ass thinks that I am going to give him head, which I do enjoy, but that would make it way too easy for him to climax.

I by pass his hard dick, which stabs me as I make my way to his chest. I begin to trace circles and suck, lick and then blow on his nipples. He shivers and moans as I bite down on the tiny erect projectiles. I whisper into his ear that I am not even close to being done. As I bite his ear lobe, he whences from the sweet pain.

I lick and then bite his neck. His skin instantly bruises as I brand him with my kiss.

I stand up straddling him and tell him to turn over.

He hesitates, then adheres to my commands. He is not tied up. He is free to run, but doesn't, probably out of sheer curiosity. Or maybe, deep down, he likes the way I handle him.

I kneel to straddle his calves and lay my head in the small of his back. I run my nails down either side of his back. My tongue traces a trail from the bottom of his spine to the top of his bald head. This man's skin makes me ravenous.

By now his toes are curled, and all I hear is, "Aaahhh," accompanied by deep breaths sounds. He wants to say, "baby ride me," but does not dare to speak. I've told him no words are to pass his lips, and he knows that I am not playing the obedient wifey game anymore.

I work my tongue back down his spine, and part his firm ass cheeks. He turns and tenses up immediately. I remove the neck tie from his eyes so that he can see what I am about to do.

I whisper, "You married me because you love me, and trust me with your life. Those are the vows you made on our wedding day. If you can trust me with your life, then you can trust me with your asshole, Right?"

At this point, I know that his mind is racing with wild thoughts and questions.

I plunge my tongue deep into his ass. Holding him down as I lick him from the bottom of his nuts to his asshole. He squirms and screams for me to let him go. The more he squirms the deeper my tongue penetrates his asshole. He yells, "take your filthy mouth off of me. You nasty bitch!"

I flip his scrawny ass over to his amazement, and pin him to the bed.

I take his entire dick into my mouth. I can taste the pre-cum at the back of my throat. He wants to cum so bad.

He sits up and pulls my head back in an effort to look into my eyes. He doesn't see his sweet innocent southern wife anymore.

As he looks down at me sucking his swollen dick, I put three fingers inside of me, and smear my juices across his face, and then into his mouth. His expression is fucking priceless.

I move his hand from the top of my head, and slide it to rest at the back of my neck. He looks stunned as I push him deep enough to reach my tonsils. My eyes water as I nearly gag, but manage to gain my composure and pace.

I place my arms under each of his legs, and devour his dick one deep stroke at a time. I can hear him moan loudly, almost howling for mercy. His legs try to stretch, but are locked in place by my arms. He takes a deep breath in and lets out one final plea.

"Uhhhh Stop Rita stop, Uhhh Ohhh. Shit!!"

He unleashes a deafening groan as he fills my mouth with his tart salty juices. It pours from my mouth in between my breast to my stomach finally reaching the tip of my clit.

As I stand above him, his nut mixed with my sweat and spit drips onto his heaving chest.

He sighs and lays back appearing drained and spent. I lift his head to meet my pussy, look into his eyes and give one last command,

LICK!