Lick The Vamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed Takeo away gently with her foot, and brought it down to his raging erection. She flicked it with her toes. He jumped and moaned quietly. The smile on her face was worth seeing for both a Joker effect and the eagerness with which she was controlling him.

'That's a good boy,' she whispered, stroking his cock up and down the glans and shaft with her sole. He leaned his head down and spit on it without being asked to, thanks to her mind control abilities, and covered his own cock with natural lube before raising his eyes to hers. Her foot continued rubbing his hardon. 'Get with the program, darling. Show me how much you need my skin against your body. Get harder than steel for me. Hump my leg. Show me you want this with all your soul.'

Takeo was held completely captive by her foot skills and the potion. It had ingredients to make him more obedient as well as sensitive, and this was enough to break in a manticore when used right. He whimpered as he pushed his hips forwards, his cock grazing the underside of her foot. His glans rubbed all over her sole, leaving trails of warm precum everywhere. His eyes were closed, his breath was heavy, and his moaning did not stop. He was far gone within the bliss of foot frottage.

'Don't hold back on my account, pretty boy,' said the vampiress's voice, very close to his ear. 'Cum for your Countess Electra. Show me what you've — although you already kind of did whether you wanted to or not. You've got a nice big cock under that frilly maid outfit of yours, don't you? Let me see how manly this part is, even if the rest of you is like a teenage girl who didn't fill out.'

Takeo would've given her the finger if he wasn't already long gone with her teasing voice which caressed his ears like a soft breeze, and that soft but warm foot of hers which was giving him a new fetish for allowing his cock to be used by her feet. He cried out and exploded all over her upturned foot. Thick, hot ropes of jizz flew out of his urethra and splattered on the top of her foot, arch, and toes, some going further and landing on the carpet. Her stroking didn't stop there, she wanted to extract every drop. Her toes teased his glans and tip, making several more cumshots fly out of his balls every time her foot rubbed against it. He continued pistoning his hips against her foot for a whole minute, draining his balls on her sole.

Takeo fell back on his butt, gasping at the energy drained from him due to that prolonged cumshot. He looked up at his conqueror, his mind a mixture of seething (though half-conscious) fury and intense sexual excitement. He wouldn't have minded another footjob or perhaps blowjob by this woman, if she gave him a few days to nap first. That was tiring.

Electra smiled as she raised her foot to her mouth, cleaning it of cum. Her pink tongue lapped along her arches, soles, toes, and even the heel, extending out a little to reach some hard-to-reach places. She gave him a roguish wink as she cleaned her foot, her tongue even lapping between her toes to ensure she got his spunk out.

She finished her playful teasing for him, lowering her foot to his still hard cock. She flicked it again, making him grimace. Her foot brushed the carpet, her toes stroking the fibres. He wondered what life she had in store for him now. This couldn't be the first time she would use him, but he hoped he was wrong.

'That felt good, didn't it?' asked Electra lazily, pinching his glans with two toes. 'Of course it was, judging from the volume and thickness of your cum.' He leaned forwards towards her legs, resting his head on them while she began stroking his hair.

'I just don't understand one thing,' she said. She reached down and fingered the locket on his neck. 'I think this one could deflect spells to someone else if you concentrate enough on doing it, right?'

He nodded, unable to form any words yet since he was out of breath.

'And I can't get it off you,' she said, trying and failing to find a clasp. She pulled on it, but it didn't go past his neck at all. It was like the chain shrunk enough to remain on its owner, which it probably did since it was enchanted. 'So ... why didn't you use it to send someone else in here? As the most skilled of the lot, you could've chosen someone else to remain stuck with me here while you worked out another plan. Why not?'

His response was unhesitating and with full conviction. 'Even when they betrayed me, I was still the leader, and it was my job to ensure that you were either brought down, or I metaphorically died trying. I wouldn't shrink back from it if it was the last thing I did.'

The vampiress's red eyes froze on his face, searching them for hints of a joke or doubt. She found none. His gaze was steely and wore no guilt or regret for what he had done, even for a bunch of traitors. She softened towards him instantly, her hand scratching his scalp lightly while stroking his hair.

'Your loyalty is commendable,' she said quietly. 'I have met around three humans with that much conviction on what to do. And that is why ... I must keep you here.'

His head jerked up. 'Why? It would be much easier to let me go and capture this other hunter you had wanted!'

She shook her head. 'I had my eye on you from the beginning. I will take no other.'

He raised his hand from her lap, looking at her flashing eyes. 'Then what do you intend to do to me?'

Her sly grin didn't comfort him much. 'Oh, this and that.'

His hands closed around her bare legs, and he started feeling them up unconsciously. 'How did you know about my talisman?'

She shrugged. 'Order bastard. He taught me everything I know about you lot.'

His face fell at that. 'So ... I can't ever leave here without you finding me and making me go back?'

Her grin was like a Cheshire's. 'That's right. I won't let you leave me.'

'And ... what do I get in return?' he asked, as she pulled his head to her lap and began to caress his forehead and hair again.

She leaned down and planted a gentle, loving kiss on the back of his head, her fingers moving through the top of his head. 'My love, and a daughter.'

The End

NOTE: Depending on the feedback to this, I could add a backstory on how Countess Electra defeated a few of the other hunters.

12