Lickr (tm)

Story Info
Joshua discovers an app that changes his life.
2.8k words
4.58
35.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lickr
lickr
96 Followers

I had heard about an underground app called Lickr. It was supposed to be an app for fetishists, for givers and receivers... Now this wasn't an app you could just buy in the app store, it was very well hidden from the general public. In order to get the app, you had to get the access code from a current user.

One morning I was on a train traveling to work, when I saw an entertaining situation take place. A girl sitting across from me looked around, looked as me as I quickly pretended to read my book, and then smelled her armpits!

She scrunched her nose and searched her bag... She looked annoyed, I assumed she hadn't found deodorant as she'd hoped. Then she took out her phone... being curious I could luckily just see on her screen through the reflection on the window. I'd 've thought she'd open whatsapp or another chatting app... Instead she opened an app I didn't recognize... She tapped the screen a few times and then appeared what seemed to be a 'scanner', like the old fashioned radar screens only designed more modern.

After circling a few times, a large number zero appeared. She sighed and looked rightly annoyed.

It took me a few moments but suddenly it struck me: This might be the app!! I immediately felt a stirring in my pants. How was I going to bring this up with her?? I racked my brain but couldn't come up with a believable/natural way of asking her. As I kept putting it off, we were getting nearer to my destination...

I could've kicked myself when we pulled into my station... Why was I such a coward?! Imagine my surprise when she got up at the same station. As we got off the train I got over my apprehension and approached her.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice you used an app on your phone which I'm not familiar with... I'm kind of an enthusiast, would you mind telling me what kind of app it was?"

She looked surprised, caught even. "Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Sorry, sorry... That might've been a bit blunt. I had heard about an app a while ago... Uhm... I... I just thought... "

A smile came over her face "Go on... "

"I just thought I might be able to help... " I admitted.

"Come with me" she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the cafe at the station. Inside the cafe she looked around and pushed me into the bathroom.

She checked the stalls and then locked the bathroom door. She turned to me and said "Well, let's see what help you can be!"

With that she swiftly pulled up her vest and lifted her arms over her head. "I forgot my deodorant as you must've gathered... and I didn't have time to shower. If you're interested in the app I think you're interested in, you won't mind licking my armpits clean for me!"

I was elated! I felt my dick grow and stir. I leaned in to her armpits as the smell hit me. God, did she need deodorant!! She saw the apprehensive look on my face and blushed.

"I know... I had a workout last night... "

I thought it was now or never so I powered through and dove into her armpit. I started licking, the taste and the stench were amazing... I was both grossed out and thoroughly turned on. I licked away till she pulled away and presented her other armpit. The smell hit me again like a brick! At the same time my dick was rock-hard.

After a while she pulled away and pulled her vest down. She unlocked the door, said thank you and was about to walk out when I stopped her.

"W... wait!! I uhm... Could you... " i stuttered.

"Calm down honey, you did a fine job! I imagine you want to download the app don't you?" I nodded. "And I imagine you want to serve?" I nodded again. "Good! Go to this website, download the app and the code is 'ILL', short for I Love Licking!"

She handed me a card with a website on it, winked at me and left.

My mind was still reeling from the situation as I got out of the bathroom. When I got to work, I immediately closed the door of my office and went to the website. I downloaded the app and entered the code. I was so freaking excited!

I had to answer several questions:

1. How old are you?

My answer: 25-30

2. Whom would you serve?

A. Male

B. Female

C. Transsexual

My answer: B

3. What age would you serve?

My answer: 21-39

4. What activities are you open to?

(this can be changed at any moment)

A. Armpit cleaning

B. Foot cleaning (after wearing shoes)

C. Foot cleaning (after open shoes/barefoot)

D. Pussy cleaning unwashed

E. Pussy cleaning period

F. Pussy cleaning sperm

G. Ass cleaning unwashed

H. Ass cleaning sperm

I. Toilet paper pussy

J. Toilet paper ass

G. Toilet service pee

H. Toilet service poop

My answer: A,B,D,G,I,J

"Welcome to the Lickr(tm)-community! All you have to do is agree with our rules, turn on your GPS and you're enjoying (y)our service!"

Lickr-rules:

1. The lickr-community is completely anonymous

2. Accepting a job is completing the job

3. Payment of services rendered is to be agreed upon between parties

Do you agree to these terms?"

Of course I agreed to the terms! The rest of the day at work I couldn't really focus. I was waiting for the moment I off work and I could turn on the app.

So when it was 5 pm i was standing at the door with my phone in hand. I stepped out, turned the app on and headed on my way home.

In the train my phone started buzzing and my heart stopped. I looked at it and there it was: "1 job in vicinity".

I opened the message and it said:

"23 year old female, in need of pussy cleaning unwashed"

I felt butterflies in my stomach and immediately pressed "accept". A chat screen popped up. "Are you on the train?" it said.

"I am, for another 30 minutes." i answered.

"Meet me in the bathroom in 3 minutes" she replied.

A few seconds later I saw a girl get up, she could be 23, was fairly attractive, she walked towards the corridor. As the door closed, the occupied sign of the bathroom lit up. That has to be her!

After 2 minutes I went after her towards the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Occupied... " she said. I was stuck for a few seconds... it had to be her!

"I'm from the app... " I said.

The door unlocked and opened a crack. "You accepted the job?" I said I did and she let me in.

When I got in sat down on the toilet, which she had covered with toilet paper. Her skirt was hoisted up to her waist, thong around her ankles.

"Go ahead" she said. "I've got a date later, but I spent all day working and don't have time to shower. I want my pussy to be fresh and clean."

"Uhm okay." I got on my knees and wanted to lean in when she stopped me.

"You're new at this aren't you? You're supposed to negotiate payment first... " she smiled. "Now I don't have that much money... I was thinking 10 bucks and a look at my tits?"

I had to think fast. "15 and a feel."

"10 and a feel, that's final" she countered.

"Agreed." I said.

"Go ahead then newbie!" she winked.

I approached her pussy, a faint smell of pussyjuice and sweat, came from her mildly hairy pussy. And I started licking. I tasted the familiar taste of pussy, mildly sweaty, so I understood why I she wanted it cleaned. Perhaps not the best first impression. I licked for probably 10 minutes. At first I flicked her clit a couple of times, causing her to moan a bit. She tapped my head and said, "Keep to cleaning, buddy!" I licked her lips and licked between her lips... After the 10 minutes she pushed me away.

"Well done, newbie!" she said, pulling up her panties. "Here have a feel" she pulled down her blouse exposing her breasts.

She had tiny but pretty tits. There were o so soft. I regretted not negotiating a kiss... After a few seconds she pulled up her blouse. She reached for her purse and pulled out 10 bucks. "Here you go! Pleasure doing business."

With that she got up and left. I got back to my seat. All the way home I could smell and taste her pussy. I went to bed and jerked off to the incredible kinkiness of licking a stranger's pussy in a train bathroom. I came and quickly fell asleep... luckily still smelling her pussy on me.

At 6 am I was woken up by my phone buzzing. In my sleepy daze I didn't understand... My alarm shouldn't go off for another hour and who the hell could be calling me? I looked at the screen and saw the Lickr-light flickering. I opened the message and it said "32 year old woman, in need of pussy licking unwashed, armpit licking and ass licking unwashed."

I immediately knew it had to be the doctor living in my building, she must've been around that age, and she was the only one getting up at that hour. She was a bit chunky, but pretty enough. I accepted.

The chat screen popped up. "Do you live in the Madison-building?" she asked.

"Yes, which apartment are you?"

"523, hurry I need to get to work."

I quickly put some pants and a shirt on and went upstairs. I knocked on her door and she let me in. She looked rushed, but smiled when she recognized me. "Well, well, the little neighbor boy!"

She started opened the robe she had on and revealed she had nothing on underneath. "My shower's out again, has been for 2 days, but I really need to clean up... " she said annoyed "The smell's not pleasant, but you love that shit don't you, pervy?"

She made me an offer of 100 dollars for pussy, ass and armpit cleaning. I took it immediately.

"I'm in a rush, so I don't have a lot of patience! Just lick me clean as quick as you can!"

As I approached her I could smell the distinct smell of sweat on her. She lifted her armpit and practically pushed my face in.

"Lick that stink!" She commanded, as she moved my head up and down.

I gagged a bit and she slapped me angrily! "I don't have time for your discomfort! I'm paying you handsomely, so do your job!"

I continued licking, my god was there a stench under those arms. I was wildly aroused licking her armpits, I had a raging erection in my pants. After a while she pulled me to her other armpit. She used me like my tongue was a washcloth. At that moment I didn't want it to be anything else...

When she was satisfied the odor from her pits was gone she pushed my face between her legs.

Her pussy was completely shaved, but smelled funky nonetheless. As my nose touched her pussy I could smell her unwashed pussyjuice with a good hint of piss. Wonderfully rank.

As I licked her pussy, I followed my natural urges and started focusing on her clit. She grabbed my hair and said: "I don't have time for games buddy, stick to cleaning! I said I have to get to work, maybe we can have playtime some other time."

She pushed my face deeper into her pussy. I licked the days old stank from her pussy. After a while my tongue was coated with old pussyjuice.

"Shit! I'm late already!! Quickly, give my ass a few good licks!"

She turned around and spread her magnificent, dimpled butt cheeks. I could actually see a brown streak in her glistening crack. She smelled of sweat and right out shit.

I conquered my urge to gag and licked with quick long licks, trying to relish the depravity in the short time we had left. After only a minute or 2 she pushed me away and started getting dressed. Before she put on her thong she pulled a finger through her crack and smelled it.

"Not bad for a newbie, but you need some practice! Here's a 100 bucks. I bet I'll see you again soon... " she said.

She quickly escorted me out and went off to work.

In a daze, with the lingering smell of ass in my nose and the taste of sweaty crack in my mouth I walked to my apartment. It was only 6.30 so I had another hour before I had to get up! I got undressed, got into bed... but couldn't sleep a wink! The taste and the smell kept lingering... my dick kept twitching... I was so horny; it only took me a few jerks before I came like fire hose.

I must've fallen asleep, as I was awoken by my alarm. This time I actually had to get up for work. So I got dressed, showered, regretting having to wash the smell off... And got on the train.

I kept my app on and sure enough, within 5 minutes after the train's departure, my phone buzzed. "39 year old woman, in need of pussy cleaning unwashed". I accepted, we agreed to meet in the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom, there she was, sitting on the toilet. A fairly attractive female, but clearly 14 years older than I was. I realized the oldest woman I had had relations with was the job this morning... I doubted whether I was taken aback by this, or quite aroused. Her eyes were drawn to my crotch, which gave it away... I was aroused.

She had a bit of a guilty look on her face. She stared at her feet as she said "I haven't been completely honest... my pussy is not just unwashed... "

My dick jumped... God I hoped she wasn't on her period or had just had sex!!

"I just ehm... peed... and there was no toilet paper... so I tried the app, but there was no one on the train willing to do it! So I lied and said it was just unwashed... " she blushed "Do you mind?"

As I listened, I noticed the distinct smell of urine. It smelled fresh, not like a dingy toilet, but like she hadn't flushed yet.

I hesitated whether I would do it... "What compensation did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well... uhm... I have only 15 bucks cash... but I could give you a quick handjob... please would you?"

This was crossing a line, I thought... But a handjob from a stranger...

"Deal." I said.

I got on my knees in front of her and instead of standing up, as I expected her to do, she just spread her legs and scooted forward on the toilet.

I tentatively moved forward, I doubted whether I found the whole situation beautifully depraved or just a bit sick. I went on with it anyway, as the terms of the app dictated. As I started licking her lips, I smelled the urine in the unflushed toilet. The acrid smell of fresh urine mixed with the sharp smell of a not too clean public toilet. My cock was throbbing.

When I was done I got up and she immediately started unbuttoning my pants. "Sorry, my stop is coming. I don't have a lot of time... " she apologized.

My dick popped right out when she pulled down my boxers. "My my, young man, you're quite excited aren't you?" with a wink she added "Maybe you should add pussy cleaning after peeing to your preferences... "

Her long, slim fingers wrapped around my cock and started stroking. Her hands were cold! It startled me at first, but I was horny as heck and it was actually rather refreshing. She didn't have to stroke long before I shot my load, just barely past her in the tiny bathroom sink. We left the bathroom well in time for her stop.

All day at work I could smell this lady's pussy on my face... I loved it...

That is pretty much how my train trips went the next week... Not a ride went by where I didn't have a job.

I tasted black pussy, Asian pussy, waxed butthole, hippie hairy butthole, shaved armpits, bushy armpits... However they smelled, however long they hadn't been washed, I-loved-them.

After a week of ripe buttholes, stinky pussies and wafting armpits I started wanting more...

To be continued...

lickr
lickr
96 Followers