Lie Down in Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erik raised the goblet to her mouth and she drank deeply. "That's it my love, drink."

Kerstin swallowed the last of the blood laced wine licking it from her lips. Her eyes locked on Erik's and she reached for him. They kissed passionately as he undressed her. His hands touched her everywhere.

Pushing his shirt back from his broad chest and shoulders, Kerstin licked his flesh, her fangs appearing as desire took control. She buried them in his shoulder as Erik reached between her thighs.

Pressing her back against the cold stone wall, Erik roughly pushed his fingers into her pussy making her even more crazed. Kerstin let her head fall back as Erik withdrew his fingers. He let out a low growl his eyes glowing as his mouth closed over her breast. He bit her nipple drawing blood which he fed on hungrily.

"Oh yesssss," she screamed.

They stayed out on the terrace until the horizon began to glow with the coming sunrise. They waited until the last possible moment then slipped inside and closed the heavy drapes.

********

Jennifer opened her eyes her vision blurred but clear enough to see that she was still in the cottage wrapped up in quilts. Christopher lay beside her his arm bent slightly propping up his head as he stared at her. She touched her fingertips to the place on her neck where he had taken her blood and found it healed over already.

"How long have I been asleep?" she asked.

Christopher smiled but didn't move. "An hour or two," he whispered.

"Wow," she laughed. "I feel...different."

"Death tends to do that to you," he grinned playfully.

Jennifer laughed, "Just one of the many side effects?"

"Yes," Christopher said leaning forward to kiss her.

"Is one of the other side effects extreme horniness?" she purred pushing him back on the bed straddling his thighs. She looked at him hungrily and impaled herself on his cock.

Christopher cupped her breasts his thumbs encircling her nipples. "Ah yes...that's the best one of all," he groaned. She rotated her hips slightly increasing the momentum of her movements, rising and falling on his engorged shaft.

Reaching the crest together, they crashed over the edge clinging to each other the way they had once clung to life. Now they only had each other...

12