Life

Story Info
What happens when Rashad is bitten by a wolf?
7.6k words
4.5
19.2k
12

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

09/24/2012 (Monday - 5 days to the Full Moon)

Rashad's eyes shot open and it took a moment for him to realize that he was lying in his bed on his stomach. He rolled over slightly and felt to see if Tracy was still there, He felt her butt and heard her moan and was satisfied. He rolled back on his stomach and was about to fall back asleep, when the events of the previous night hit him like a sledge hammer. He opened his eyes again and reached over to the nightstand to pick up his cell phone and see what time it was, 4:45 am. He rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

As he walked into the bathroom, he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and used the toilet. While he was relieving himself he thought about the previous night. He had been hanging out with Herbie in the woods; they had heard a strange sound coming from the woods. At first he had been curious as to what it was, considering they were near a military base, there shouldn't be too many wild animals out here. He had started to investigate, but then he could have sworn he saw a wolf looking at him in the distance.

He backed up slowly, and the wolf matched his pace. He would stop and so would the wolf. His fight or flight instinct kicked in and he decided to fight. He looked around for a branch or something to defend himself, he found one and when he looked up, the wolf was gone. He looked around for it and didn't hear it coming up from behind. The next thing he knew is he heard snarling and he felt pain in his arm. He dropped the branch and began running, not caring if the wolf was following him.

He stumbled out of the woods and onto the road and almost got hit by Herbie's car. The next hour was a blur, but he did remember getting home, wrapping his arm...His arm! Rashad finished going to the bathroom, washed his hands and then looked at his gauze wrapped arm. It didn't hurt anymore and he slowly un-wrapped it, and was shocked to find no bite marks, no scar whatsoever. Just some faint blood on the gauze was the only sign that there might have been a wound there.

He shook his head, suddenly feeling very tired. He threw the gauze in the trash and turned off the light. He walked back into the bedroom, lied down, and before his head hit the pillow, he was asleep. He awoke again, but this time he noticed that the sun was out. He checked his phone again and saw that it was 1:30 in the afternoon and he had a couple of text messages. He opened his messages and saw one was from Tracy. It read 'Getting gas on the way home, don't forget to stir the meat. Love you'. He checked the second message and saw that it was from his friend Samantha, it read 'U up?' He rolled out of bed and grabbed his glasses, and was about to get up when he noticed that his glasses were blurry. He took them off and wiped them with his t-shirt. He put them back on and they were still blurry. He took them back off, and then realized that it wasn't his glasses, He looked around the room and realized he was seeing things a lot clearer without them on. He stood up and left the bedroom with his glasses in hand.

He went to his computer room and sat down at the computer. When it came on he had to back up, it was too large, which was weird because he hadn't changed any settings on it. He went to the control panel and lowered the font, restarted the computer and when it came on, it seemed to be at the right font. He began messing around on his computer for the next hour or so.

While he was messing around on the internet, he kept hearing a low buzzing flying by his ear. He looked up and realized that it was a fly. He watched it fly by and kept coming closer and then fly away. As he watched it, he noticed that it seemed to start to slow down. Then it just stopped in midair. He reached out and grabbed it, but didn't kill it. He opened his palm and saw that it lay in the middle, wings barely moving, 'Correction' he thought, it is moving, but slower.

He looked around the room and realized that the music he was listening to was going slower also. He typed a few words on the webpage he was on, and saw that there was a slight delay till it hit the computer. Then all of a sudden, everything caught up to him. He felt the fly in his palm, and he crushed it and threw its body in the trashcan. He decided that he needed to take a shower and clear his head.

He shifted his overweight body into the shower and let the water run over him and clear his head. At 6'5" he weighed well over 400 lbs. He had been trying to diet and walk, but it was hard when you were that big. He had been cutting his calorie intake, and been trying to walk when he had the opportunity, but unfortunately his natural laziness had been working against him.

He washed his body and then rinsed off and washed his head. When he was finished he walked into the bedroom and put his jeans and a t-shirt on. He felt like doing something, he needed to move; now how far he moved, that was up to his body. He put his shoes on and headed toward the door. He made sure he had his keys and wallet and headed out the door and down the front steps. He checked his cell phone and saw that it was 3:35 pm.

He began walking to the exit of the trailer park and was shocked when he made it to the entrance and he wasn't tired. He decided to continue walking and headed toward the intersection of Newtown Rd. and Virginia Beach Blvd. While he was walking he let his mind wander. He was thinking of his friends, school next week, his future and jobs that he wanted.

HONK! All of a sudden Rashad looked up and saw that he was walking in the cross walk of a street and almost got hit by a car. He hurried across the street and waited for his heart to stop beating. He looked around and realized that he was near the Cinema Café in Kemps Ville. 'How did I get here?' He thought to himself as he looked at his cell phone, and almost dropped it when he saw what time it was. The clock on his phone read 5:05 pm. 'This can't be right.'

He looked around, and realized that he still felt like walking, and he wasn't hungry. He decided to walk back to his trailer. Once again as he walked, his mind wandered. When he came back to reality he was sitting outside of his trailer on his Porch. He checked the time and saw that it was 6:40 pm. 'This day is getting weirder and weirder' he thought to himself.

He went into his trailer and sat on the broken couch and turned his Xbox 360 on. He began playing NCAA Football 13. He was only half paying attention to the game as he thought back on himself walking today. He couldn't figure out how he had made it there and back in less than three hours, that's not something he should be able to do at his current weight level. Yet, somehow, he had. He tried to tune his thoughts out as he played the game, but there was a nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach that wouldn't go away.

He played a few games of football, and then put in Mass Effect 3 and zoned out on the multiplayer game. He was able to tune out the persistent thoughts that plagued him. Around 7:30 pm his wife called and said she was on her way home. He hung up with her and was putting his phone down when he received a text message from Herbie. It read 'How u doing?" Rashad thought for a moment and then replied "I am fine."

Herbie replied "Cool", and Rashad turned off his Xbox and began watching TV. The rest of the night went off fine, no other scary things happened, except Tracy asking Rashad why he wasn't wearing his glasses. He explained, and she said they would have to go to the eye doctors for her appointment and they could see about his eyes then. He said okay and after dinner, went to his computer room and played video poker with friends online.

9/25/2012 (Tuesday -- 4 days to the Full Moon)

Rashad woke around 8 and was walking into the kitchen, when he stopped at the mirror in the hall way. He looked at his reflection from the side and froze. 'What happened to my stomach, it is a lot smaller than it was.' He thought to himself. In the reflection he could see that he had lost some weight. His face wasn't as full as it usually was. He checked his arms and noticed that he could see some muscle definition there. He patted his stomach and noticed it didn't jiggle as bad, and he could feel hardness underneath it.

He sat there looking at himself in amazement, and while he did, he ran his tongue over his Teeth and then opened his mouth to look in the mirror. He had chipped his front tooth and lost 2 in the back on the top row a couple of years ago, but now they were back. He smiled and realized that the yellow tint that was usually there from him smoking was also gone. He had white Teeth again, and he could see them without his glasses. 'What the hell is going on?'

He went to the bathroom, jumped in the shower and brushed his Teeth. He went and put on his shorts, which he had to tie tighter otherwise they would fall down. He found a shirt that was a 3X he has had for a while and it fit perfectly. He put his shoes on and put his wallet and keys into his pocket with his phone and left the trailer. He glanced at his phone and saw that it was 1:30 pm. He knew Samantha was at school and would be getting out in 75 minutes. He texted her and told her he was meeting her at the mall.

He walked out to Newtown Rd. and began jogging. He jogged for five minutes and realized that he felt that he was going to slow, so he began running. As he ran he could feel his muscles working, his breathing was controlled, and he knew he hadn't reached his top speed, so he pushed harder. As he ran down Virginia Beach Blvd. he saw a car turning into a mini mart and without stopping he placed his hand on the top of the car and vaulted it and kept running.

He kept running until he saw the Military Circle Mall and then ran up to the entrance to Ross' and stopped. He wasn't out of breath, in fact he felt like he could have gone on for a lot longer. But for now, he needed to rest, mentally. He started walking into the store and realized that his shorts were loose. He looked down and saw that they were still tied, but there was a bigger gap between them and his belly. He also saw that his stomach was smaller, because the shirt was starting to hang off of him when earlier it had fit just right.

He quickly walked into the men's room and retied his shorts, shoes and washed his face. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. He thought he knew what was happening, but he couldn't believe that was possible, especially in real life. His phone chirped, signaling he had a new message. He checked it and saw that it was Samantha saying she got out early and would be in the food court waiting for him. He texted back saying he was in the bathroom and would be there in a second. He checked himself once more in the mirror and then headed to the food court.

He saw her sitting at a table in front of the Subway sandwich shop and walked over. As he approached he noticed that she didn't recognize him. 'I wouldn't recognize me either if I was her' he thought to himself. He grabbed a chair from a nearby table, turned it around and sat on it facing her with a smile.

*****

Samantha watched him a moment, looking over this fellow that came to sit before her. There was something familiar about him. She was sitting in a long yellow sundress that had small pink and white flowers littered up and down the dress. The fact that it had sleeves was the only reason she wore it to class. Her dress shifted as she slowly stood up and walked around the table. Her left hand lifted and slid across his cheek as his eyes watch her. She knew this man. Her eyes went wide as she stepped back some.

"No way!" She exclaimed as Rashad chuckled and stood up. "No! How? Dude! This is awesome. What the hell have you been putting in your Wheaties? Wow..." Samantha breathed as her fingers ran down over his chest and her eyes follow suit. "Wow..." It was all she could say as she stared down over him. Her eyes went back to his eyes. Rashad grinned some as her chest grew tight. She had to look away as her heart pounded in her chest. "Jeez..." She breathed rubbing at her cheeks feeling the blush burning like hell. "What happened? Tell me everything!" She said quickly stepping towards him. Her flesh brushed his slightly as her sunflower burst blue eyes looked up to him with excitement. He saw the excitement in her eyes.

*****

Rashad could smell her arousal. 'I can tell she's turned on. What the hell?' He watched her move to him, felt her skin brush his and he felt a stirring in his chest. A low growl rumbled up to his throat, and he forced it down. He felt an urge to taste her, but he fought it back and sat back down to hide his erection that was starting to tent his shorts. Samantha sat down in front of him as he began telling her what happened.

"I'm not sure myself. I was hanging with Herbie on Sunday after my D&D game. We had a couple of beers and drove to the woods near the Little Creek Base. We got separated, and while I was trying to find him I came across a dog in the woods. At least I thought it was a dog. Everything after seeing it is kind of a blur, but it bit me on my arm." He said and showed her where he had gotten bitten, there wasn't even a scar showing where it had happened.

"Ever since things have gotten weird, I can see without my glasses. In fact I can see details I have never seen before. I am full of energy, I have been losing weight fast, I'm hungry sometimes, but no matter what I eat, it comes right off. I am more athletic than I have ever been. I ran here from my house. Oh, and I don't have any clothes that fit anymore." Rashad said with a smile.

As they were talking two guys walked past the table, and for some reason Rashad's attention turned to them slightly. As they walked past the blonde one glanced at Samantha and smiled and nodded his head. He turned to his friend and Rashad heard the guy whisper "That girl is fine; I wonder what she would look like on the end of my dick?"

Rashad was out of his chair so fast Samantha couldn't react. He was to the blonde before he saw him coming and pinned him against the dividing wall between Subway and Flamers Burgers with Rashad's hand enclosed around his throat. Rashad could feel the rage swelling up inside him as flashes of things he could do to this guy appeared before his eyes. The blonde's companion tried to step up and remove his hand from his buddy's throat but he couldn't dislodge the grip. Rashad looked at him and for some reason a look of sheer fear came across the man's face as he backed up and Rashad could smell he had urinated on himself.

Rashad's attention returned to the man in his grasp. He felt his canines began to grow in his mouth and press against his tongue. All he could think about was tasting this man's blood as he ripped into him. 'How dare he talk about Samantha as if she were a common whore?' A voice said in his head. Then he felt her touch on his arm and he turned to her.

*****

Samantha's eyes were wide with surprise but she had no fear in her eyes. A wide grin spread across her lips. She pulled at his arm. Her pull dislodged him from the moron in his hold. Rashad dropped him to the ground and followed her as she pulled him along.

"Come on. Come..." She begged to him as she slipped her book bag on her shoulders pulling him along behind her. "We have to get away from this place. I think you have been turned, Raz. I think you have become one of the myths, Gods this is fricking awesome." She laughed as her chest was tight and excitement ran down through her flesh as she trembled some. They made it outside and walked through the parking lot of the mall.

"You must be a myth. Maybe the dog was a werewolf. Maybe you have turned into one of them. This is amazing. Just like my dreams this is beyond everything I have ever hoped for." She said as she turned facing him as her eyes glittered in the sun light. Her body was trembling some as a large grin spread across her lips. She whimpered out softly almost wanting to hug him hard. "This is amazing." She giggles as the blush showed in her cheeks.

*****

'She smells so good. I want to taste her.' He thought to himself. He reached out and took her by her waist and brought her close. He tilted her head and lowered his to her neck and inhaled. Her scent washed over him and he could feel his canines start to grow again. He let out a low growl and heard her giggle when she heard it. He opened his mouth, letting his breath slightly moisten the spot he wanted to bite. Just as his canines touched her neck, he came back to his senses. 'What they hell are you doing? What happens if you bite her, will she be hurt, could you kill her, could you stop?'

His head snapped back and stared into her blue eyes. She sees his eyes flash green, and then he turns and takes off running. "Raz, where are you going? Wait!" he can hear her scream after him, but he doesn't turn to her. He has to get away from her; he knows he doesn't have enough control. The beast inside him has made itself known, and he needs to find a way to control it. He ran home and went to his room and lied in his bed and thought. Tracy called at around 5 and said she was on her way home.

Around 6 Rashad could hear the engine of the Jeep coming down the road. He went into the living room, sat on the couch and covered himself in his Redskins blanket that Tracy had made for him. When she walked in he was waiting for her.

"Who are you trying to hide from meathead?" Tracy said as she walked into the trailer and locked the door behind her.

"Tracy, I have something to show you, but you can't freak when I show you." He said. He heard her inhale as she prepared for some bad news. He knew she thought it was a bill, or maybe he had broken something. He removed the blanket and stood up, letting her look at his new slimmer self. She gasped.

"What the hell happened?" She asked as she walked up to him and saw the new person standing in front of her. He sat her down, got her something to drink and explained what had happened over the last 72 hours. He told her about what had happened at the mall, keeping the fact he could tell Samantha was turned on by him, and how close he had come to hurting that guy. She listened, without saying a word, until he was finished.

When he was done, Tracy just sat there for several minutes without saying a word. When she did speak, it was evident she wasn't ready to process what she was hearing.

"So what happens now?' She asked.

"I don't know this is all new to me." He said to her. He tried to reach out and touch her, but she shied away from him. "Tracy, it's still me."

"No, it's not. God is punishing you for something. I can't deal with this now." She said as she got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he stepped toward her, making sure that he wasn't appearing aggressive.

"I am going to my mothers. To figure out what I am going to do next. You need to pray." She said and then she left. He heard the Jeep leave and could tell she had gone to her mom's trailer around the corner. He heard his cell phone go off and he looked at who was calling him. It was Samantha, he let the call go to voice mail and he turned his phone off. He went to the bedroom and laid there till he fell asleep.

*****

Her lips were pressed hard into a frown. She paced the floor of her bedroom as her eyes looked from the phone back to the computer. She wrote a few desperate messages on his Facebook messenger and left him a few voicemails. She had seen his eyes change color. She almost wanted him to take her throat. Her chest grew tight some. Her hand rubbed over where her gallbladder was. The doctor said he wasn't sure when she could have the surgery to have it removed.

"Please don't start with me." She whimpered softly. Her eyes went to the clock on the computer. Stephen should have already been home by now. It was nearing 7 pm. She sat back down and began looking up things on werewolves, forums, and other websites pertaining to the myths. Maybe she could help Rashad out in some way. Her fingers rubbed more over her chest. Her fingers slid up to her throat. A thin line of a smile came to her lips as she felt his strength holding her so damn close. Her body trembled some. "That would have been a hell of a thing." She breathes to herself. "Hold on my dear. I will keep looking for you." She says gently as her eyes go back to the computer as she moves the mouse around searching for any 'help sites'.

12