Life according to Lizzie

Story Info
Luke is taken to be trained to be a sissy.
1.5k words
4.24
54.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a word of warning this is more of like a pilot to see how this story goes if it is liked and good feedback is given then I will right more. Everyone mention in this story is above 18 years old and are not based upon real life characters. Please any criticism is accepted and highly encouraged thank you for reading my little tale...enjoy.

*****

Luke began his walk home from work as he did not live far from his job and liked to walk and think over his thoughts. The last few days has been quite eventful for the boy as he met the most wonderful person he could ever hope for online and was wondering what it might lead to. This mysterious woman did always asked him to show up on video chat each night at around nine o' clock. This woman was not like other woman however, she never showed her face in the two weeks this has been going and has been sending Luke mysterious vitamins that she demanded he take twice daily. Luke did not know what to do about this women as it seemed like he was being drawn in somehow, he was always aroused when he went on video chat with her.

As Luke walked he thought back to her soothing calm voice and how it always made him feel accepted by her, something he was not used to as Luke was a social outcast. Luke had a cor group of friends and that was about it. Luke was not necessarily ugly, he just wasn't that handsome either. Luke was what most would call average build and height. Luke had dirty blonde hair cut short and murky blue eyes. His eyes always had a slight glow to them though as though a flame was burning within them.

Luke continued to think of the strange woman that had basically commandeered his life with her melodic voice and strict manner. The woman only went by the name Mistress, and only allowed Luke to call her by that name. Each day Mistress required Luke to take his vitamins, stretch for forty minutes a day to stay limber and give himself an enema with his shower which he thought odd. One day he asked what all this was for and Mistress' only reply was "All in good time my sweet." She did not elaborate more and refused to do so upon further questioning from Luke.

Luke was however a little excited to get home as Mistress said it would be a special night for him. She did not say why as she said he would have to find out for himself. As Luke walked he kept on wondering what the surprise could be as he did not know the Mistress physically but met her on an online social site. Two weeks ago today they had met and continued to chat every night on video. The video chat was almost the same every night as it was Luke stripping for Mistress and then her giving Luke an order to do some task that usually involved him being humiliated in front of her. Luke really didn't know why he kept coming back but he was just so drawn to the voice and the activities he couldn't stay away.

These activities usually involved Luke dressing up in lingerie and woman's clothing borrowed from his sister. He was then told to act and speak in a high shrill voice. It was humiliating to hear Mistress giggle at him. He was always flush red by the time the session was over, but oddly aroused to the peak of bursting. Then Mistress would just abruptly end the session saying "Same time tomorrow night." Then the she would hang up and leave Luke to finish up things and put the clothes back in its proper place.

Luke was so engrossed in his thoughts he did not hear a car draw up behind him and doors that were thrown open. Men in dark outfits moved as a unit towards Luke one carrying a small bag which was thrown over Luke's head and another carrying a hypodermic syringe which was plunged into Luke's neck effectively knocking him out. Luke was then bundled into the car and taken to an unknown destination.

Luke awoke slowly to the sound of voices in his room, one sounded as though he was a doctor, "The Patient is doing fine she will need to rest and make sure she has plenty fluids and bed rest for the procedure to go without a hitch."

'SHE!' Luke thought what did the doctor mean by 'she' but just as he was trying to work out what was going on he felt a pinch in his neck again and the blackness returned.

This time around Luke was treated to nightmares of him being laid in a big bed in a very pink room. Then the blackness returned and he was treated to melodious voice that sounded familiar from somewhere. The dreams continued with him being picked up and dressed in pale pink negligee, then laid back down on the bed where the blackness consumed him once more.

Luke awoke to the sun shining through and open french window, as he tried to get out of bed he was pulled back down by a collar and chain around his neck. His hands flew to his neck, as he did so he felt a strange movement on his chest. His chest felt sore and heavy this morning as he moved around as much as he could he felt what seemed to be globes of flesh on his chest. Luke ripped the bed sheet off of him and shrieked. His voice however was not heard, instead what was heard was a shrill high pitched girls shriek. His hands flew to his throat again and felt where his Adam's apple should be but it wasn't there. Then a terrible thought entered his mind what did they do to my cock and balls. He finished ripping the bed spread off of himself and could see what looked a metal cage around his penis.

Just as he started to examine the cage around his penis a stunning woman dressed in very suggestive clothing walked into the room. The woman was fairly tall had weight in all the right places and a curvy figure. The woman had around a C cup breasts and wore a pink collar that said Nicole on it. "Finally you're awake, wonderful now we can get started." Nicole said, assuming that was her name due to the collar around her throat. She held up a hand to forestall any talking as questions raced through Luke's mind, he had not realized he opened his mouth to speak. He closed his mouth slowly obeying the gesture from the woman.

"Good, at least you can obey." The woman said. "Now I bet you are wondering why this was done to you, well it is simple answer and that is because well you are a very obedient sissy submissive. You see I belong to a very powerful and influential Mistress which I am assuming you have met or at least heard on your computer. She specializes in turning men into sissies and enjoys doing so. I am one of her latest projects." Upon saying this the women stood up lifted her skirt up to reveal a very small and pink penis. Little balls dangled beneath the pink penis, the balls were also quite small. The woman then dropped her skirt and continued to speak. "As you can see I used to be just like you a man but Mistress had made me into a beautiful woman and I enjoy serving her. You see you will be joining me in serving her and I promise you will come to love being in servitude to the Mistress and I also hope we can become good friends."

With that last statement, Nicole sat down on the bed and started to play with Luke's nipples as they had become engorged as she had been talking. "That doctor did wonders on your breasts you now have small D breasts." With that said Nicole grabbed Luke's breasts and started to massage and tweak the nipples until Luke was panting. Luke's dick tried to get hard but the cage prevent him from doing so, Luke reached down in an attempt to remove the cage. Luke's hand was swatted away by Nicole's, "That is no longer going to be played with, sissies only orgasm when and if their Mistress allows them to. Besides the Mistress said you may not even keep your cute little clitty, as she has big plans to test out a new treatment for you to turn you into a true woman."

'CLITTY!', 'WOMAN!' Luke thought he was so over whelmed he began to cry and weep that this life was over. Nicole cuddled up next to Luke and comforted her. "It's going to be okay Lizzie I will help take care of you and train you to be the very best. Oh yea, that is your new name Lizzie, it is stitched on your collar just like mine.

Lizzie was so overwhelmed with emotions that her body slumped against Nicole's as she blacked out.

*****

Hope everyone enjoyed this little test run if you guys did give me some feedback would love to hear what everyone thinks. If all goes well I will write another chapter thank you for reading.