Life according to Lizzie Ch. 02

Story Info
Luke finds that his new body betrays him.
1.6k words
4.29
31.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everybody, I looked at most of the comments and took some of the advice. I really appreciate the feedback whether it was positive or negative I appreciate it all the same. Thank you and enjoy this second installment of "Life according to Lizzie," hopefully this one is a little bit more tolerable grammar wise.

*****

Luke was awoken by the sound of birds and the sun's rays shining through the window. He relaxed a little as he realized that all the things that might have happened to him may have been just a terrible nightmare. He tried to go back to sleep when he felt the bed shift. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful woman that he now knew as Nicole. When his brain immediately registered that it was her that he was seeing, Luke immediately tried to sit up. His attempt was halted by the collar around his neck which pulled him right back down. At that moment he lost it and started to freak. Luke immediately started to thrash about and pull at the collar around his neck.

Nicole tried to quiet him, "Shhh...Lizzie calm down its going to be all right, I will take care of you and watch over you. I will train you and help you become the best servant the Mistress has ever seen." Luke started to stop thrashing about and as he calmed down a little he asked, "Why do you keep calling me Lizzie who chose that name?" "I call you Lizzie because it is the name that was given to you by your Mistress. I don't know exactly why she chose that name though, that is out of my reach of knowledge. I only know that that is your new name and that I am to be your trainer."

Luke sniffled, "I don't want any of this, I didn't ask for this...I just want to go home. Please take me home I don't want to be a servant for the Mistress." "Now Lizzie we both know that is not entirely true," Nicole stated with a smile in her voice. "We both know that if that were the case then you would have never started chatting with the Mistress in the first place these past few weeks. We both know that you are a little curious about this and would like to see more. I can see the curiosity in your eyes, so I was sent by the Mistress to help with that curiosity." With that last statement Nicole bent down and placed her mouth over one of Luke's nipples.

Luke let out a small gasp as electricity shot through his body straight to his penis. His penis tried to stand at attention but was stopped by the cage currently around his cock. Nicole continued to roll his nipple in her mouth along with the occasional flick of the tongue. Luke was getting such pleasurable feelings he didn't understand why his body was responding this was. He started to arch into Nicole's ministrations, and he let out a small whorish moan.

Nicole explained the feelings, "You see honey you were not only signed up for breast implants but as well as hypnosis training. Every time you were asleep you were hooked up to headphones and a soft track of soothing voices that slowly changed your way of thinking and reacting. Within a few more days your reactions will be perfect as the hypnosis takes a couple weeks and you have only been here a week and a half." Just as she finished saying this, Nicole took hold of Luke's breasts and started to knead them which caused Luke to arch more into Nicole's touch.

Nicole doubled her efforts and had Lizzie writhing under her ministrations. Lizzie was in heaven as wonderful feelings flowed from her breast straight to her clitty. This caused her to moan and start to shake, just as Lizzie felt as though she might cum Nicole stopped. Nicole said, "You may only cum if the Mistress allows to. However, you were a very convincing whore though Lizzie."

As Nicole said these things Lizzie had a terrible realization, she had done all those things. She had voluntarily moaned and excepted the ministrations, she didn't even attempt to fight back. As she realized this Lizzie burst into tears again and pulled her knees to her chest. She began to sob into her knees.

Nicole wrapped her arms around Lizzie and started to stroke her long blonde hair. She whispered kind words into Lizzie's ear as well. "Everything will be alright, we are going to this together. I will train you Lizzie, in fact that actually starts now with how to dress appropriately. Now get that lazy ass out of bed, we have work to do to make you look gorgeous."

With that Nicole dragged Lizzie out of bed and stood her in front of a mirror, while she went into a closet in search of an outfit. When Nicole went into the closet, Lizzie for the first time got a good look at herself in the mirror. The first thing she noticed of course were her substantially large breast which were definitely a large C cup if not a D. Next thing she noticed was that her hair was longer and it was highlighted with light blonde streaks. Her blonde hair reached about mid neck and was cut in a very stylish way. Lizzie then notice that her eyes had changed the tint of her blue eyes were lighter, giving them a more innocent look. She then notice that her body had certain curves that weren't there before, like her hips were wider. Then she laid eyes upon her poor clitty locked away in this chastity cage, she lifted the cage up and examined it.

Nicole had returned with a set of clothes and slapped Lizzie's hand away from her clit. "None of that now, sissies have no use for that" She said. "Now your Mistress wishes you to become the perfect house servant, so that means maid duties! Now before you ask why you were chosen for this position, it is because you have no other useful qualities. So it is my job to train you as the perfect house maid." Lizzie could only gawk at what had just been said, she was to be turned into nothing but a house maid. How could this be happening she thought, she glanced at herself once more in the mirror before she was spun around by Nicole.

Nicole had laid the clothes neatly on the bed, she picked up a pale pink bra from the top of the pile. She showed Lizzie how to put on the bra. Nicole followed up by saying, "Now I expect you to look diligently upon what I am doing and learn how to do it yourself." All Lizzie could do was nod as she was to stunned to say anything. Then after the bra was supporting Lizzie's new breast she grabbed a cute pink and white maid's outfit. Before Nicole could slip it over Lizzie's head Lizzie blurted out, "Don't I get any underwear?" Nicole answered with a giggle and answered with, "No, Mistress likes our little clitties open and easily visible if need be." Lizzie just said "oh" and nothing else as she allowed Nicole to slip the dress over her head. The dress fell to about mid thigh and showed ample amount of leg.

"Usually you would wear this dress with some stockings and a garter belt but for today the Mistress wishes to examine you without to much clothing. So for today it is just the dress and heels for clothing." As Nicole said this she picked up a pair of pale pink four inch heels. By this time Lizzie knew her place and took the heels from Nicole and slipped them on her feet. She was surprised at how well everything fit her it was like the dress and shoes were meant for her. As if reading her mind Nicole said, "Yes while you were under we took all your measurements and bought fitted clothing for you as well as a few other surprises as well." With that she produced a pink butt plug and signaled with her finger for Lizzie to turn around. Nicole then put her hand in the small of Lizzie's back and pushed her to bend over.

Nicole then put a lubed finger at Lizzie's puckered pink hole and started to massage around the pink hole. Nicole then slowly applied pressure and began lubing the inside of Lizzie's ass hole. Nicole began to slowly thrust her finger in and out of Lizzie's ass. Lizzie began to moan as Nicole increased her pace. Just as Lizzie was beginning to enjoy it Nicole removed her finger and pushed the plug in place. Lizzie then moaned in frustration as the pleasure left her body. Nicole then stated flatly, "You will more than likely always be plugged, but that is up to the Mistress. You are almost ready to be presented to the Mistress just a little makeup and then You will be presentable. No go sit at the vanity over there in the corner of the room."

Nicole guided Lizzie over to the vanity and had her sit down. She then went about applying make up to her face. She began with put a small amount of foundation on. She then put on some mascara to make Lizzie's eyelashes look longer and more feminine. She topped off the make up with some pink lip gloss. Nicole then gave her the once over with her eyes and then stated, "You're finally presentable lets go see the Mistress."