Life After Death Ch. 02

Story Info
Damion and sunlight with German mixed in.
3.3k words
4.47
7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 01/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
green1094
green1094
20 Followers

I truly hate the last month of each college semester. They love to pile the homework on and on top of that I had male teachers asking me out and my training was taking all night. I was beginning to self-destruct, if vampires could anyway. I had to talk to Damion on letting me relax for a while because I have been working my ass off!!

Finally finals were over. School ended and summer break begun. And this was the time I was going to make my move and ask for that time off.

I walked into my room to find Damion laying on my bed. I made my feet move forward and I sat myself on the edge of the bed.

Without opening his eyes, he said, "Something's bothering you..." It was more of a statement than a question.

I lower my head and spoke, "Yes. I feel like I have been drained of my very strength...."

Damion gets up and brings me into his strong embrace. I snuggle closer taking in the sweet, rustic, male aroma of him. "Its okay...(his hand stroking through my blackened hair). Its my fault that I pushed you so much, you still have your human duties to finish. I was thinking of taking you to any places that you wanted to go to......but you would have to stop at my parents house in Germany for their annual gathering."

I looked up shocked and curious, "Anywhere??" He nods his head once in reply. This does not seem like him. I get this feeling that he wants to please me in any way that he can. This is unlike him.

-----------------------

He took me all around Japan and Italy acting as a servant than a man fighting at my side. What's gotten into him??

"Damion, what's going on with you??" I finally asked him. Something was bothering him.

"Everything has been too quiet. I'm not sure what's going to happen........" he answered. Oh god!! He was worried that he was going to loose me because he couldn't see or sense anything.

A knock sounded at our room door. He opened and said, "This is Maia and she will help you get ready." With that he walks out. That's right his parents party.

----------------------

I walked over to the full length mirror. I was dressed in a long flowing blood red dress and my hair was pinned up with some hair straggling. I didn't seem to recognize myself. Then I a sparkle caught my eye. It was around my wrist and neck but I was more intrigued by the one around my neck. My hand flew up to touch it.

"That was a gift from Master Damion. He has given it to you, it's a rare family heirloom. Its supposed to symbolize the givers feelings toward the receiver, My Queen," answered Maia.

"But why didn't he give it to me himself?" I asked.

"He couldn't bear to actually do the action himself. In the past he has lost many that he has cared for and he does not want to lose you because his feelings are above and beyond for you, My Queen," she replied.

He loves me??

"Its time to go My Queen, Master Damion is waiting downstairs." And I followed her out. We walked down the stairs and with a creak of the floor boards, he looked up. For a second, uncertainty flashed across his face. But it was quickly gone.

"You look stunning, (lifting his hand he brushes the necklace with his fingers) it suits you perfectly," he said in a whisper. All I could do was smile up at him.

"Shall we?" he asked as he gave me his arm. I took it with the knowledge that he will be by my side for all eternity.

Outside, the night was as black as an onyx stone, each facet shining with its own individual star. The air smelled as if nothing ever penetrated its sweet smell. Everything looked as if man never set their hands upon the wonders of a world that they cannot see.

---------------------

The carriage stopped with a lurch. I took a deep breath before I took Damion's hand to help me down from the carriage.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "Everything will be okay; all you need to do is walk tall, pull your shoulders back, and show them that you are The Queen. I will be by your side throughout this night and every night and day after that...shall we?"

As we walked to the massive front doors, they opened showing an equally massive crowd of every vampire alive. All eyes on me.....great. At the end of the carpeted entrance, were his parents. We walked straight toward them, I felt like I was going to be sick from the nervousness. But with Damion by my side I thought that I could go through with anything.

"Das ist mein Vater und Mutter, Falk und Valrin Abendroth (This is my father and mother, Falk and Valrin Abendroth)," Damion said with gesturing his hand to them. They both bowed before me and I gave them each a nod of recognition. Then he leads me to a chair or throne I would have called it over looking the entire floor. Once I sat down the music started to play and everything went back to the way it was beore my arrival.

As I watched, I couldn't help but get the feeling of uneasiness. "What is going on, I've got a weird feeling," I asked.

He nods and said, "That feeling you sense, is because the rest of them are wary of you."

Sigh. "Grrreeeat."

Then a man from the crowd and came up to me. Bowing before me he said, "I speak for all of us here when I say, quite frankly, that we are all wary if you have the strength to rule and the one law."

Then he backed away as I stood up. I took a deep breath and started, "So you don't believe in me, maybe this will help." (I waved my hand and all twelve of the previous members of the preceding Council appeared. The room was silent but filled with evils glares and gasps). "Can't you sense their humanity?" (The crowd murmured in reply). "I'll take that as a yes." (And with another wave of my hand they were gone). "As for the one law in particular, it states that I have to marry by the time I stop aging which means my next birthday, in several months. If you look at the necklace around my neck, it's the one thing that every vampire is born with. It glows bright when the owner is close to their other half and this necklace belonged to Damion Abendroth."

----------------------

We traveled all over Europe attending these massive gatherings.

The last place that we ended was Elgol, Scotland; in the southern half of the Isle of Skye. As always the party was grand and boring. I'm not saying that the people were boring; the fact is, I'm not much a party goer.

--------------------

Scotland was schön (beautiful). The horse shoe shape of the Black Cuillins mountains were the most dramatic peaks when viewed from the harbor. The sun was setting, shrouding them in mystery. The wonders of the world, how I loved them. Just being in the presents of the Black Cuillins seemed to make everything seem so clear; yet so foggy.

The wind wiped through my hair as I caught the aroma of Damion. I turned in the direction to see him walking down to me. The way the light from the setting sun played against his body, sent chills to my very core. There was no other person in this world that I loved or wanted more than him, my hand holding the necklace that was so utterly sacred to me as I watched him come closer.

Reaching me, he wrapped his strong arms around me, holding me tight against his hard chest. There was no other place I wanted to be then in his arms.

"Wir werden das durchkommen. Mein Herz schlägt nur für Sie, ich werde immer hier egal was sein. Ich liebe Sie meine Frau (We will get through this. My heart only beats for you, I will always be here no matter what. I love you my wife)," he whispered in my ear. I wrapped my arms around him even tighter not wanting to ever let him go.

----------------------

He kissed me while gently laying me beneath him. He straddled each side of my hips. I looked up at him as his hands slowly, seductively moved up my sides to bring my arms over my head. Giving me a seductive smile, he bent his head down and kissed me passionately, while his hands slowly caressed my arms. He was pure eroticism. He broke the kiss and I groaned; I didn't want him to stop. Damion let go of my arms as he sat up, moving me against his body; my back flush with his chest. He moved my hair aside in one gentle movement, I shivered. I could feel his warm breath gliding over my ear and down my neck. His hands moved up and down my arms while he laid butterfly kisses upon my neck. I leaned my head back against his shoulder, giving him access. He moved one hand from my arm to brush against my collarbone and the other sliding across my stomach, caressing me. Behind me I could feel every muscle flexing, his rugged breathing as he kept kissing me; I could feel his entire being.

He turned me around in his arms to where I was facing him. He captured my lips with his, lightly; leaving me breathless. I brushed my hands over his hard chest. The silk of his shirt glided against my palms, like water gliding over a smooth rock, to unbutton that black garment that had no role. He moaned against my lips.

-----

Kissing her was like drinking nectar; her skin smooth as silk spun from the very fibers of a cloud. The feel of her hands gliding over me was completely unbearable. The taste of her sweet skin, her breath mingled with mine, sent pain straight to my groan as it stiffened even more. I couldn't bear it any longer. I wanted her with every fiber of my being. But I knew I was taking a virgin. I wanted this to be slow and enticing; I didn't want to hurt her. I wanted to show her what it's like to be loved.

-----

Finally I reached the last button. I slide my hands underneath his shirt. His skin seemed to be on fire as I glided my palms over his broad chest. I slipped the garment off his shoulders onto the floor. Passion was emanating from every pore. Not being able to take it any longer he deepened the kiss. Pulling our bodies closer I began to purr from the sensation of being one with Damion.

I pulled back from his seductive mouth. I placed both hands on his upper body and gently pushed him down. I placed one knee on each side, I recaptured his mouth. I slowly moved down his body leaving a trail of kisses. I felt him stir when I reached the sensitive skin just above his pants. I could feel his length throbbing under the thin black material. I looked up and met a pleading gaze. Not breaking eye contact, I slowly undid his belt then moved to his zipper. I moved with unbelievable unhurried hands. He was in pain from the sheer pleasure. I pinched the zipper between my fingers and pulled the barrier down a slow inch by slow inch. Once he was free, my eyes widened at the massive size of him. I pulled his pants off and they too fell to the floor. I reached out and held him in my hand, caressing his manhood. I started to lick at the base, while my hand was still moving in its slow up and down motion. He threw his head back as I took him into my mouth. I was pushing and pushing him closer to the edge. I stopped and looked up at Damion. His breathing ragged and heavy, he looked at me with those sapphire within a diamond eyes, glazed over with passion.

-----

Oh her gentle kisses tickling the soft crisp hairs that went from my navel down to my groin. I sucked in a breath as she reached for my belt. She moved so slow that I was on the brink of ecstasy just from this simple movement. But I calmed myself and let her continue her torture and exploration. When Soferia finally stripped me of my pants I was able to breathe a bit easier. I smiled to myself when I saw her eyes when they looked upon me. I drew in a deep breath as she held me in her hand. I watched her with a loving curiosity of what she would do next and I never thought..... I threw my head back as she took me into her mouth. She kept pulling me to the edge but never letting me go over; 'Oh the torture she's putting me through,' I thought to myself. I looked back at her; she was heatedly starring at me. That was it, I had to have her.

I pushed myself up and captured her lips. She only tensed for a second, but that's all it took for me to slow myself down. I caressed her arms in a reassuring manner, and then moved to the hem of her cami. Pulling it over her head, I settled her beneath me. My hands glided down her sides to the top of her sink tight jeans. Pulling away from her mouth, I pulled them off in one fluid motion; I was able to relish in her beauty. I moved between her thighs and recaptured her mouth. My hand slid down her body, stroking her entrance. She jumped from the shock then fell into the rhythm. 'She was ready,' I thought to myself.

I pulled from her lips and whispered, "This will hurt a bit." I could see the fear flash in her eyes as she nodded her head. I situated both our bodies and placed myself at her entrance. I looked into her eyes and she held my gaze with unfathomable trust and love. I hesitated for only a second; I never knew that it was possible. I placed myself only an inch within and her body tightened. I gave her a comforting look, and then drove myself all the way to the hilt. 'Oh man she was tight.' I sat there completely motionless as she got acclimated to my size and length. A few minutes past, when I started to pull out then back in. I held her tight in my arms.

I quicken the pace and her back arched driving me deeper. My strokes turned demanding and powerful. She matched me for every stroke. I could feel that she was getting closer and I let her have it. She cried out my name as she came. I kept thrusting, ringing out her pleasure and seeking my own bliss. Once it claimed me, I braced myself so as not to crush her. I rested my head against her chest as she held me tight.

-----

I sat up as he pushed himself up. I tensed for only a second as he forcefully captured my lips. He sensed it and backed off. My cami glided over my skin as he lifted it over my head. He gently grabbed me, twisting each other so that I was beneath him. His hands moved smoothly over my breasts and stomach to rest at the top of my jeans. When I caught his gaze I realized that I was completely bare to him. Slowly he kissed me, one hand moving down my body. I jumped when his hand stroked me where I was burning for him the most.

He pulled from my lips and whispered, "This will hurt a bit." I tensed a bit knowing pain was coming. I could feel him at my entrance, sliding slowly in. I held his gaze firmly. An inch within me he stayed then plunged himself all the way to his hilt. I threw my head back as the pain rushed over my entire body. He didn't more as I got accustomed to his length and size. 'He's so thick,' I thought to myself. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure as he began to slowly move in and out.

Damion started to quicken his pace. Instinctively I arched my back driving him even deeper. His strokes turned demanding and powerful. My pleasure growing higher until I was at my peak.

"Damion!!" I screamed his name aloud as I came.

He kept thrusting, ringing everything out of me. As his speed increased, he found his own bliss. He braced himself so he would not fall on top of me with all his weight. When each of our climaxes diminished, he laid is head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tight.

When Damion woke the next day, he could smell Soferia's feminine scent clinging to his skin. He turned to look at me. 'She was so beautiful,' he thought to himself. I lay there peacefully sleeping next to him. He gently kissed me on the lips and moved to the window. He looked back and thought, 'I'm lucky to have her by my side. I would do anything for her, I would protect her from any danger that came her way. I love her with all his heart.'

He turned back towards the window where he felt, for the first time in his 500 years, the warmth of the sun.

"Now I will be able to protect you every minute of my waking life, day or night," he spoke to the calm air.

-----------------------

Finally I was back home. Come to think of it this place is the only place where I felt like I was home. I looked around taking in the sight that would become a distant memory. Life sucks sometimes and I felt like I was dead proof of that.

I opened the door to our room and Chelse was all over Damion. When she saw me she ran as fast as she could to hug me.

"Welcome back!! We missed you!" Chelse said with massive amounts of cheer, too much if you asked me.

"Its good to be back," I said in reply.

Chelse pulled away and stood perplexed, as if inquiring about something. She started to reach for my neck but I grabbed her hand a split second before she touched me. I glared at her. She was whimpering because I was holding her too tight. Realizing what I was doing, I let go of her where she dropped to her knees cradling her wrist. My hand immediately shot to my neck to find it intact. Still holding it I walked to my room shutting the door behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS HER PROBLEM!!!" Chelse yelled.

All the guys sighed but it was Damion who answered, "That necklace she now wears was a gift from someone very special to her, her husband......me. Every vampire is born with this token and when it glows bright, then you know you have found your other half. I gave mine to her because she is my other half, my wife. She will always protect that thing with her life because it shows the receiver what the givers feelings are. She holds my love, soul, blood, and body with her at all times." He lowered he head, turned and walked to my door. Knocked only once and entered

The three humans stared after him with utter shock as the three vampires stood with a smirk on each of their faces.

green1094
green1094
20 Followers