Life after the Lottery Ch. 02

Story Info
We found Amy.
9.3k words
4.71
96.7k
38
4

Part 2 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers

This is the next installment in our adventures after winning the lottery. You don't have to read Life after the Lottery, CH. 01, but you would enjoy the stories more if you read them all in order.

*

We found Amy.

"I'm right here...," a soft voice came from behind us.

Stunned, I was not sure what I had heard. I picked up the remote and turned all the lights in the large study on at once. Dawn stood up suddenly and my cock pulled out of her wet pussy with a pop.

"Amy!" Dawn said.

'What the shit', I thought.

"How long have you been sitting there?"

I turned and looked and Amy was at the far end of the room sitting in one of the high wing-backed chairs. The room had been dark when we entered and I hadn't really looked around. With the lights off, we wouldn't have seen Amy anyway.

"I have been here since a little after dinner," she said softly.

"Why didn't you say anything when we came in?" Dawn asked.

"I was kind of dozing from the drinks and when I woke up, you two were already watching the TV, I didn't want to interrupt you."

I looked at Amy and she was wearing one of Dawn's dark silk robes. At the moment she had it spread open and I thought she must have been playing with herself while watching us. She grabbed the edges of the robe and pulled them together over the tiny bikini she had borrowed from Dawn.

Dawn was now standing fully naked in the room facing Amy and me. I was a little uncomfortable at the moment, I didn't know Amy that well. I pulled my robe together and stood and turned to look at Amy. She looked great leaning back in the big chair with all that long red hair spilling around her shoulders.

"Were you up here hiding?" Dawn asked. "I hope you weren't uncomfortable with everything that was going on in the house."

"No, I just wanted to find a quite place to get away from all the other couples. Since I am here by myself, I didn't fit in and didn't want to look like a freak watching everyone else."

"You're not a freak. I invited you so you could get out and enjoy yourself."

Dawn was making no move to cover herself up, there she stood nipples erect and hard and I thought I saw Amy glancing at what I am sure was Dawn's dripping pussy.

"Come here and sit with us on the sofa," Dawn said.

"I don't want to interrupt you two, I will just go."

"No, come here, please."

'Damn Dawn', I thought.

Amy slowly got up, letting the robe fall open and moved toward the two of us. I moved to the far end of the sofa, a little interested in Amy and a little pissed my fuck had been interrupted. As Amy came around the end of the sofa Dawn took her by the hand and led her to sit next to me, Dawn in her nakedness sat close on her other side. Dawn leaned into to Amy and placed her hand on her thigh.

"When I invited you I told you to bring someone, what happened?"

"I didn't think you would want me to bring my roommate Rachael."

My ears perked up a bit, but my erection was beginning to fade.

"You could have brought her."

"I didn't think we would fit in because these are couples parties usually. Since everyone seems to have gone off to have a good time now I know it would have been awkward."

"But you two are a couple aren't you?"

My interest really picked up now.

"Yes, but I didn't think we would be accepted, I just wanted to come by and see the house."

"Amy, no one here would care if you brought another woman, we are all her to have a good time, I'm sure you and Rachael would have had just as much fun."

Dawn and Amy continued to talk. I watched as Dawn moved her hands around on Amy's thigh and as Amy reached for Dawn's shoulder as they talked. I discovered that Amy lived with Rachael and that they were lovers. Too bad she hadn't brought Rachael, the show would have been interesting.

I was intrigued as Dawn comforted Amy, she seemed to be a little more comforting than I would have thought. Dawn had never shown anything but a passing interest in being with another woman before, but I can't say the same for myself. As they continued to talk Amy began stroking Dawn's hair and I was perking up a bit.

"Amy, do you want to sit here with us while we watch everyone else?"

"Sure," Amy said.

Dawn took the remote and killed all the other lights in the room except for the overhead we originally had on. The two of them settled down into the sofa and leaned back and watched the TV, I leaned back with some frustration and watched.

The video from all the other camera locations flashed on the TV, the foursome that had been out by the pool flashed by. The two ladies outside were now embraced in a 69 on the pool deck and their husbands were watching intently as they stroked their cocks. The picture went away after a few minutes and Dawn reached and grabbed the remote from me. She pulled the camera showing the two women in the 69 back up and made it full screen on the TV. From the angle of the camera we could see one of the women furiously licking and sucking on the other's pussy. After a few minutes of watching the action I began to notice that Dawn and Amy were really into what was going on. I looked at Dawn and she had begun rubbing up and down Amy's thigh in a much more sensuous way and with each stroke she came a little closer to Amy's crotch. I started watching Amy and Dawn instead of the TV.

Amy had been stroking Dawn's hair gently but with Dawn rubbing her thigh she had started rubbing up and down Dawn's arm. As I watched, I noticed that Amy had moved her hand to a position so that each time she stroked by Dawn's naked breast she was lightly rubbing it. As this continued Dawn's nipples began to return to their previous erect positions. I looked down and noticed that Dawn's hand had stopped at the edge of Amy's bikini and she was lightly stroking a finger over Amy's pussy through the fabric. I began to wonder, and hope, where this was headed. I was also beginning to get a very serious hard-on again.

As my thoughts began to wonder about the possibility of Dawn and Amy getting into some action I was also wondering if Dawn would really get into this. She had never expressed any real interest in experimenting with another woman, but I was not going to be uncomfortable if she wanted too, after all, I had fantasized about three-ways and watching Dawn with another woman but never thought it would happen. With Dawn's new found sexuality coming out and with all the partying that she had set up, I guess I was going to learn just how much out of her comfort zone she was willing to go.

Amy had turned her head and placed it on Dawn's shoulder while she continued to become more aggressive in rubbing Dawn's breast as her hand moved. I looked at Dawn's hand and she had begun to wiggle a finger under the small piece of fabric that Amy was wearing as a bikini bottom. I looked up at Dawn when she looked at me with a quizzical look on her face. I looked back into her eyes and then she looked down at my raging hard-on and then looked back at me in a way that appeared as if she was asking my permission to continue. Our eyes locked for a few seconds then I smiled real big and nodded my head yes. Dawn looked at me, smiled real big and made a small squealing noise that caught Amy's attention.

Amy came out of a fog and looked at Dawn looking at me and smiling, then looked at me smiling back, looked at Dawn's hand and then looked at my hard-on. She seemed a little embarrassed and worried all at once.

"Maybe I should go," Amy said softly. "I don't want to do anything here that would make you two uncomfortable."

"Well Amy, if you look at my hard-on, I think you can see I am quit turned on by just the thought. After all, it is really up to you and Dawn."

"Honey, do you have a problem with Amy and me continuing?" Dawn asked.

"No, not at all."

Dawn and Amy looked at each other and smiled.

"I just don't want to be left out, that's all," I thought I would interject to see what happened.

Amy took her other hand and reached over and firmly grasped my cock and said, "You won't be left out, if it is okay with Dawn. I like having sex with men as much as I do women."

My cock got even stiffer as Amy began to run her fist up and down my shaft.

"After all, if Dawn doesn't mind, I haven't had a cock as big as yours."

I looked at Dawn with the same quizzical look she had given me and waited. Dawn looked at me for a moment with an unsure look on her face then smiled and said, "I don't mind, let's have some fun together."

For an instant, I thought I was going to come right then as Amy squeezed my cock with Dawn's answer. I couldn't believe Dawn was hinting at the possible of letting me have sex with another woman.

"Look at the TV," Amy said.

We looked up and saw the two ladies going at it furiously while their husbands were jacking themselves off and coming all over one of their wives' back.

"Wow!" Dawn said.

"Yes, wow," Amy repeated and gave my cock another strong squeeze then looked at me.

"I will make you two ladies a deal. Amy, I think...this is the first time for Dawn to experience another woman and I am sure you can show her a thing or two. I want her to have fun so I am going to move to one of the chairs over here so I can give you two all of this big sofa and so I can watch. But, when you two are finished, I hope you two will not forget me. Deal?"

"Deal!" The two of them said at the same time.

I was surprised at Dawn's answer, but I picked up the remote from the sofa, got up and went to the back of the room and grabbed one of the big winged back chairs and returned it to beside the sofa and set it down so I could sit back and watch.

By the time I got back, the two of them were already rubbing all over each other. Amy had reached over and placed a hand on Dawn's naked breast and was squeezing her nipple. Dawn looked as if she were in heaven. Dawn slid her hand up from Amy's crotch and grabbed one of Amy's large breasts and began to gently massage and squeeze it in her hand. They slowly turned to face each other on the sofa as they looked into each other's eyes. Dawn moved her other hand up to Amy's other breast and began to slowly explore through the fabric of the bikini top. I could see Dawn's breath beginning to change. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, I just winked at her and she looked back into Amy's eyes. Amy slowly moved her other hand up and was now holding each of Dawn's naked breasts ever so gently.

This continued for several minutes then Dawn reached over and untied the two laces on Amy's top. Amy removed one hand from Dawn's breast and reached up and pulled the top off.

"Thanks," Amy said softly.

Dawn was looking down at Amy's breasts then moved her hands so she could roll Amy's huge erect nipples between her fingers. Amy tilted her head back and moaned softly, when she did Dawn leaned forward and kissed Amy's throat softly. I could see that Dawn was not going to be shy about this. Amy tilted her head back down and at the same time moved one hand behind Dawn's neck. In one motion she pulled Dawn's head quickly toward hers and then placed a big kiss on Dawn's lips. I heard one of them moan and Dawn began to reciprocate and they were quickly kissing hard and exploring each other's mouth with their tongues.

I didn't know if I was going to be able to sit there and not have my cock explode. They kissed passionately for several minutes and then Amy slowly pushed back on Dawn. As she fell away from her and back onto the sofa, Amy leaned forward and slowly moved her head down and began to suck one of Dawn's nipples.

Dawn's head went back and she reached up with both hands and pulled Amy's head into her breasts. Amy was sucking hard on Dawn's nipple, she then began to tongue it in small circles. Amy began to lightly bite down on Dawn's nipple and pull at it. I knew this would drive Dawn wild, she always got hotter when I did it.

Dawn's hands began to pull at Amy's red hair as she became more aggressive in biting on her nipple. Amy quickly switched to her other nipple and bit down. Dawn threw her head back again and appeared to be in ecstasy. The sight of another woman sucking my wife's nipples was really driving me crazy. I grabbed the remote and punched up the cameras in the study and looked at the TV screen to make sure they were getting all of this.

I had to refrain from grabbing my hard as steel cock and stroking it, I knew if I touched it at this point I would explode in a huge orgasm.

Dawn's head was leaning all the way back, her mouth open, breathing very hard. I wondered if she was going to have an orgasm just from Amy sucking and biting on her nipples. Amy raised her head and moved up and kissed Dawn passionately on the lips again, then she began kissing Dawn on the neck and slowly moved down to between her breasts. She slowly gave each nipple a lick and a kiss and then began kissing and slowly working her way down toward Dawn's stomach. Inch by inch Amy slowly moved lower and lower kissing as she went. Dawn was now looking up watching her while still grabbing handfuls of red hair.

Knowing were this was going, I couldn't wait. As far as I knew Dawn had never had another woman's lips on her pussy. As Amy moved lower Dawn lifted one leg from the floor and placed it on the sofa so that her legs were spread. Amy finally reached the area just above Dawn's neatly trimmed patch of pussy hair. Amy lingered and kissed around the area and then slowly licked her mound. I looked at Dawn's face as she watched. She was tensing up at the anticipation of what was coming. And then slowly, Amy moved back a little and kissed the patch of hair on Dawn's mound then she moved her head into position and gave Dawn her first experience of having another woman lick her pussy.

Dawn jumped as if shocked when Amy's tongue touched her pussy.

Amy moved into position and began to lick up and down Dawn's swollen pussy lips. I leaned forward a little so I could get a better look. As Amy continued to lick up and down, Dawn finally released the hold on her hair. As she did Amy firmly locked her lips on her pussy and began to hungrily suck. Dawn let out a loud moan and arched her stomach up, this new sensation must have been driving her wild. Amy continued to suck as Dawn squirmed. I moved closer and as I did I could see Amy drive her tongue into my wife's pussy. Dawn arched up again and moaned very loudly. I didn't think Dawn was going to last long.

Amy was doing an expert job of tonguing Dawn's pussy, she was obviously not new to this. Amy pulled her tongue out of Dawn's pussy, licked once up her slit then planted both her lips on Dawn's clit and began to suck. Dawn cried out again. Amy continued to suck as Dawn arched up and continued moaning loudly. She released her lip lock on Dawn's clit then jammed her tongue down onto her clit. That was all Dawn could stand, the experience was too much for her.

Her hands grabbed the fabric of the sofa and she pulled up and screamed, "Oh my god!"

I knew this was it, just too much excitement for Dawn.

"Oh Amy! I'm going to come!"

Then she began bucking her hips as Amy kept torturing her clit. Dawn pulled up hard and I knew she was going to explode in a giant orgasm.

"Oh my god!!"

Dawn begun to shudder, bucking her hips up into Amy's mouth while slamming her head and shoulders up and down on the sofa.

"Oh! Oh!! Oh!!!" She screamed.

And then she came all over Amy's face. Dawn was a squirter and when she was really excited and had a huge orgasm she squirted profusely. Amy locked down on her pussy and sucked for all she had. Dawn continued to buck and thrash around, she must have really been turned on by this to have come so fast. She usually came hard when I would eat her, but I hadn't seen her come like this in a while.

Amy moaned as she continued to bury her face in my wife's pussy.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Dawn exclaimed.

But Amy continued. Tonguing and sucking. Dawn continued to scream.

As Dawn thrashed around, I stood up and reached over and grabbed Dawn's knees and pulled them up toward her chest so Amy could have better access to her pussy. As I pulled her knees up and held them there, Amy moved down and began to tongue her all over. Dawn continued to whimper. I saw Amy move a hand toward her and then she slowly slipped two fingers in between her pussy lips. Dawn let out another scream and arched her stomach up again. Amy went back to tonguing her clit and sliding her fingers in and out very fast for several minutes while Dawn moaned and cried.

"I can't take anymore!" Dawn screamed.

Amy continued.

"Oh my god! I'm coming again!"

Dawn began to thrash and buck as she had before. I have given Dawn many multiple orgasms before but not like this. She was tensed up tightly and I thought she was going to rip the fabric off the sofa.

"Ahhhhhh!" Came from Dawn as she slammed her head back on the sofa and jammed her hips up into Amy's mouth hard.

Dawn's body was convulsing over and over. She came down on the sofa and Amy continued to tongue her clit and jam her fingers in and out. Dawn began slamming her head up and down on the sofa and thrust her hips up again. 'Damn', I thought. She jerked once or twice and then screamed.

"PLEASE STOP!!!"

Amy slid her fingers out of my wife's pussy slowly, released her lip lock, pushed her legs apart and moved up to Dawn's head and placed her juice soaked lips right on Dawn's open mouth. Seeing Amy's lips covered in my wife's juices now planted firmly on her waiting mouth I saw Dawn hesitate and then return the kiss. They were opening and closing their mouths and I knew Dawn tasted her own juices now on the lips of another woman.

Amy had knocked my hands away as she crawled up to Dawn's waiting mouth. I sat back down in the chair wanting ever so much to grab my cock and jack off all over the two women. After a few minutes the two broke apart.

"Oh my god Amy, I didn't know it would be that good! You are incredible!"

"I am glad you enjoyed it. Was this your first time with a woman?" Amy asked.

I waited.

"Yes," Dawn said. "Sorry about squirting all over your face."

"That's okay. I really enjoyed it."

Amy rose up a little and looked down between them and began to rub her nipples against Dawn's. Watching this I could see that the two ladies' nipples were as firm and erect as they could be, Amy's very large nipples rubbing against Dawn's erect nipples. Amy kissed Dawn again, tonguing her deeply. Dawn reached around Amy with both hands and grabbed her ass and began to squeeze it.

"Amy that was beautiful," I said. "You really seem to know what a woman wants."

Amy released her lip lock on Dawn and turned and looked at me and said, "I have had a little practice," and smiled.

"Dawn, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes. It was incredible."

"Is it something you are okay with? Would you want to do it again?" I asked.

"Hell yes!"

"I'm glad. I have always fantasized about watching another woman make love to you."

"I am glad you enjoyed it honey. I can see that you really must have liked it," Dawn said as she looked at my huge erection.

"Do I need to take care of that for you?" Dawn asked.

"Well, it does need some attention."

"Dawn, can I take care of it? I don't want James to think I can only eat pussy."

"I don't think James would mind if you took care of it for me, would you James?"

"Hell no!" I said in return.

Amy kissed Dawn one more time deeply then slowly kissed her way back down her neck, down between her breasts and all the way down to her pussy. She gave Dawn a quick kiss on her pussy and then stood up and took a step over toward me.

Seeing Amy now in the light standing up, her large breast partially covered by her long red hair, I could now fully appreciate just how good she looked. Amy leaned over, placed her hands on the sides of the chair and leaned forward and kissed me firmly on the lips. She drove her tongue deep in my mouth and I could taste the familiar flavor of Dawn's juices.

drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers