Life after the Lottery Ch. 16 Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my mouth off her pussy and looked up at her.

"I need your help," I said.

"James...please..."

"Give me your hands."

Olivia nervously gave me her hands. I moved them to her pussy.

"Spread your lips open."

Olivia groaned as I placed her fingers on her pussy lips and helped her spread them apart.

"Farther."

Olivia pulled her dark lips apart exposing her swollen clit and the pink inner part of her pussy.

"Perfect."

I leaned forward and took the tip of my tongue and flicked her clit several times.

"Oh my god!"

I continued to flick and circle her clit as she moaned louder. Olivia pulled her lips further apart as I licked her more and more. I moved down some and began to lick the exposed flesh of her inner lips slowly.

"Oh god James, lick my pussy!"

I started licking from the bottom of her pussy, up between her lips and over her clit using the entire surface of my rough tongue as I did. I knew this drove Dawn nuts so I wanted to see if Olivia liked it. Olivia pushed her pussy up to meet my tongue.

"Oh my god James, that feels incredibly!!" Escaped from Olivia before she realized it.

Apparently she had forgotten about Sam getting jealous. I pushed my tongue harder against her tender flesh and licked her from bottom to top over and over, Olivia cried out several more times. She moved her fingers so she could spread her lips as far apart as she could.

"James don't stop!"

Olivia was pushing against me and moaning as her breathing got harder. As I moved up again I paused and stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and probed around.

"Oh god, oh my god, yes, yes, yes!!!"

Olivia's pussy tried to clamp down around my tongue as I pressed it further and further inside her and probed deeper while my mouth was planted firmly over her pussy. Olivia was trying to keep her lips spread as she humped her pussy into my mouth.

"Oh god James I'm coming!!"

Olivia removed her hands from her pussy and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard as I jammed my tongue in and out of her.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Olivia screamed over and over as she began jerking against my head. "Oh yes!!!"

Olivia pulled me hard as she shook from her first orgasm.

"Oh...oh...oh!!! Oh James!!!"

Olivia's pussy gushed juices as she jerked over and over. Olivia tasted fantastic, she had a very different taste from my girls. I sucked the juices from her pussy as her jerking slowed down.

"Oh god!!" Came from Olivia as she released her grip on my head.

I pulled my tongue from Olivia and kissed her pussy softly as she came down from her orgasm.

"Oh my god James, that was great!!"

"I'm not finished with you."

"James!"

I placed my mouth directly over Olivia's swollen clit and began to suck hard.

"Oh James, no mas!"

Olivia grabbed my head again and tried to pull it away until I started driving my tongue into her clit over and over.

"Ahhhh!!"

Olivia pulled my head down hard, I sucked her clit harder and harder while I circled it with my tongue. Olivia held on for a few minutes then started leaning back holding herself up with her arms and thrust her pussy up into my mouth over and over again. She shoved her hips up and held them.

"Oh my god! Suck my clit harder!!!"

Olivia was losing control as she screamed over and over.

"Oh dios James! Yo nunca he..."

I slipped my hand up and jammed two fingers into Olivia's hot pussy.

Ay dios mío! Ay dios mío!

I wanted to laugh because Olivia was screaming in Spanish.

Olivia leaned forward and pulled my head hard into her pussy, she was laying over the top of my head moaning very loud. I began shoving my fingers in and out of her pussy as I sucked on her clit.

"Oh Dios James, please!"

Olivia threw her body back over the end of the chair as she screamed out. She was now lying completely over the chair with her head hanging off the back. I pushed my fingers in and began curling them against her G-spot over and over.

"¡No puedo tomar más!" Olivia screamed as she tried to sit up.

I wasn't sure what Olivia had said but I think she was about finished. I pushed hard with the tips of my fingers against her swollen G-spot and rubbed hard as I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and bit down.

'¡Ah Dios, ah Dios, vengo!'

Olivia began jerking violently as she drew her legs up. I had to quickly grab her legs with my free hand before she slid over the top of the chair. Juices gushed out of Olivia's pussy, I sucked them up eagerly enjoying her different taste. I pulled my fingers from her pussy as she whimpered over and over. I removed my mouth from her pussy once she was cleaned off and pulled her legs back down. I began kissing my way up Olivia's stomach as I moved up her body slowly. Each time I kissed Olivia she jerked. I ran my hands up to her breasts and squeezed them then slipped my hands under her shoulders and pulled her back up.

"Oh god James."

I placed my hands on Olivia's face and turned her head up, she had tears running from her eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply for a minute. When I pulled my mouth from her lips Olivia reached up and pulled my head down next to hers.

"James you shouldn't have done that," she whispered.

I stood up and took her hand and helped her stand.

"Would you like some more tequila?"

"Yes, please."

I took Olivia's hand and led her to the bar and poured her some tequila over some ice and handed it to her.

"I'm in trouble now," she whispered.

"Don't worry."

Dawn and Sam came over to the bar and stood. Dawn wrapped her arm around me.

"James, I think you win," Sam said sheepishly

"Oh god you two where hot!!" Dawn said. "Olivia did you enjoy having another man eat your pussy while Sam watched?"

I poked Olivia gently in the back.

"Oh...oh god yes, it was such a turn on with you watching Sam! Did you enjoy watching honey?"

"You sounded like you were really having a good time," Sam said.

"Did you like watching, I got so turned on knowing you were watching," Olivia said to Sam.

"I thought you would like being watched, it really turned me on while Sam was doing me," Dawn said as she turned to look at Sam. "It makes it exciting doesn't it?"

"Sam, did you enjoy watching?" I asked.

"I thought it was pretty hot, you really had Olivia screaming, I think she really enjoyed it."

"I think these two got turned on just because we swapped," I said.

"I'm starving, anyone else ready to eat?" Dawn asked.

Dawn and Olivia fixed some dinner while Sam and I sat in the kitchen and watched, it was about 4:00. The two of them looked so hot as they worked in the kitchen.

"You two look like sisters," I told them.

The two of the turned and wrapped an arm around each other and posed for us.

"You think so," Dawn asked.

"Yes you do," Sam said.

The two of them giggled and returned to fixing the food. I decided I needed to go and clean up before I ate so I went to the bathroom. When I came out of the bedroom I met Sam coming from one of the other bedrooms.

"Having fun?" I asked him.

"Your wife is crazy."

"I know."

"Do you think they had fun?" Sam asked.

"I am sure they did, but I don't think the evening is over yet."

"Do you think we will get to watch them do each other?"

"I think the two of them have other plans, I think they have been collaborating this week."

"What do you mean?"

"I think Dawn wants to fuck."

"I would like to watch you two."

"I don't think it is me she wants to fuck."

"James are you sure about this?"

"I think it is time, are you okay with it?"

"I guess so. I'm not sure I can fuck your wife as good as you ate Olivia's pussy."

"Sam, I really worked Olivia over, sorry."

"I have never had her react like that."

"Would you like some pointers?"

"Sure."

"Later."

We went back to the kitchen and sat down at the bar, Dawn and Olivia where putting the food out.

"You two cleaned up, we will be right back," Dawn told us.

The two of them went into the bedroom while Sam and I waited.

"James, how did you get such a reaction from Olivia, what did you do to her."

"I took my time."

"Tell me what you did to drive her so crazy."

"Sam, I have a suggestion, why don't you ask her."

"Just tell me."

"You two need to learn to talk about sex more, trust me, it makes all the difference in the world in a relationship. Just ask her what she likes and what she wants."

"But you seemed to know what she wanted."

"Sam, I have three women that will tell me what they want and what they like, trust me, just ask her she will tell you."

The girls returned looking refreshed and sat down and ate silently. Dawn kept looking at Sam sensuously while she nibbled at her food, I could tell it was starting to make him nervous.

"More wine?" I asked Dawn.

"I think I have had enough, I don't want to get drunk."

"Olivia?"

"I'm good, thanks," Olivia replied as she looked at me with a very sensuous smile.

We all finished eating, Sam and I returned to the sofa while Dawn and Olivia cleaned up a little. I heard them talking to each other while Sam and I sat.

"Now what?" Sam asked.

"I suggest we wait and see."

The girls came over to us and stood, Dawn stood in front of Sam for a moment then moved to him and placed one a knee on one side of his leg and then moved and placed her other knee on the other side and pressed her breast against Sam's face then lowered her ass down on Sam's legs.

Dawn looked Sam in the eyes for a few seconds.

"Fuck me Sam".

"Dawn are you sure?"

"Yes."

Sam looked at me first and then Olivia, Olivia nodded her head.

Sam reached up and placed his hands on each of Dawn's hips. Dawn reached down with one hand and began to finger her pussy. I could see she was already very wet but she was using her fingers to spread her juices around. Sam slid down on the sofa while Dawn moved up closer and began to lower her pussy down on Sam's erection rubbing her pussy on his cock. Dawn slid her pussy over Sam's cock until he was rock hard. Dawn took Sam's hand and moved it to her pussy.

"Finger my pussy please," Dawn asked.

Sam ran his fingers over Dawn's pussy lips until I saw the moisture growing on her lips. Sam slipped his fingers inside Dawn and began to work on her pussy. Dawn reached down and began to finger her clit as she rocked.

Olivia moved and sat in my lap, we watched Dawn and Sam as the two of them worked on her pussy to get her good and wet. Dawn was really turned on and getting off as she fingered her clit. It wasn't long before she was dripping juices from her pussy.

Dawn stopped and sat up and reached between her legs and grabbed Sam's cock, Sam jumped a little when she did. Dawn leaned forward with her breasts against Sam's face then lowered her hips slightly so the tip of Sam's cock was just touching her pussy lips. Olivia and I watched as she slipped the head back and forth on her lips getting it wet. Dawn then moved the head of Sam's cock to the middle of her lips and lowered her hips more.

The head of Sam's cock slowly entered Dawn's pussy. I looked down and saw Olivia begin to rub her pussy. Dawn slipped Sam's cock around a little in her pussy and then released it and lowered herself more, we watched as the first several inches slipped into Dawn. She wiggled her legs and hips some more and pushed down a little further.

"Oh that feels good," Dawn said.

Sam was mesmerized watching his cock slide into Dawn.

Dawn slipped up some and then pushed back down, slipping more into her swollen pussy. Up some and down some more.

"Mmmmmm!"

Dawn had to work but she had pushed almost completely down, she sat up straight then took her hands and reached down and appeared to be pulling her pussy open. I knew Sam was a little wider and longer than I was but didn't think she would be having any trouble getting him inside.

Up again and then all the way down.

"Oh yes!" Came from Dawn as she ground her hips down.

"You want to fuck?" I whispered to Olivia.

"Can we just watch first?"

"Sure, this should be hot".

Having watched Sam and Olivia fuck before I knew they usually fucked hard and fast, not being Dawn's style this was going to be interesting with Dawn on top and in control. I was wondering if she was going to torture Sam like she had Olivia.

"You feel good Dawn," Sam said.

"You do too."

Dawn slowly began to work her hips around when Sam placed his hands on her hips. Sam looked at Dawn's breasts closely and then leaned forward and sucked one of her breasts into his mouth. Dawn's areolas and nipples were a little bigger than Olivia's and Sam seemed to enjoy them. Dawn placed her hands on the back of Sam's head and pulled him tight.

Dawn slowly ground her hips down on to his cock in a slow rhythmic motion. Sam grabbed Dawn's hips trying to speed up her rhythm but Dawn reached up and pulled his head tighter into her breasts letting Sam know she wanted more attention to them. Sam slowed his attempts and began sucking harder on her nipple.

I looked down and watched as Olivia slipped her fingers inside her pussy. I slipped my hand up and slowly began fingering her clit, Olivia rubbed the back of my hand softly while I fingered her clit.

As Dawn controlled the situation she began to move her hips forward and back with a little more speed. I enjoyed Dawn's slow rhythmic motions but Sam wanted a more vigorous fuck. As I watched I felt Olivia move as she leaned against me, she had her legs spread more now and was fingering her pussy harder as she watched Sam and my wife fucking.

After Sam sucked on Dawn's breast for a few minutes he lifted his head and grabbed Dawn's hips again and tried to encourage her to speed up her motions. Olivia and I watched as he began pulling Dawn's hips forward and back trying to speed her up. Dawn sped up some, moving more aggressively so Sam was getting a good fuck. Several minutes went by and Dawn became more aggressive, she was watching Sam's face intently. As I watched Sam I could tell he was very excited fucking Dawn and his face was showing that he was building, Dawn noticed too. Dawn sat up straight and stopped her hip motion, poor Sam looked very disappointed. Dawn reached between her legs and began fingering her clit, Sam wasn't sure what to do with his hands now so Dawn took one and moved it down to her pussy so Sam would finger her clit.

Sam looked at Dawn's pussy while he worked on her clit, as he did Dawn took her hands and ran them through his hair. Watching, I knew Dawn was taking her time and forcing Sam to slow down. I could see that Dawn was extremely turned on with Sam's cock inside her. She let Sam work her clit until she was nearing a point of orgasm. As she began to squirm and moan Sam removed his fingers from her clit and placed them back on her hips trying to force her to hump his hard cock. Dawn wiggled a little but returned her fingers to her clit.

Dawn wiggled a little but was working her clit to her first orgasm, she wasn't going to let Sam come until she wanted him to. Dawn began to thrust her hips a little more but she was not ready to fuck Sam hard, she was nearing her first orgasm. Dawn was beginning to moan loudly as she fingered her clit more. Sam was looking frustrated not realizing that Dawn always had multiple orgasms when she fucked.

"Oh my god, I'm coming!" Dawn yelled as she thrust a little harder. "Oh yes, that's it!"

Dawn removed her fingers from her clit and fell forward on Sam and laid there for a minute. Finally, Dawn sat up and slowly began to move her hips up and down on Sam's cock using her legs. Now I could see Sam was really enjoying this as Dawn got faster. She would slide his cock almost completely out then slowly lower herself back down, over and over.

Olivia was vigorously fingering her pussy now while I fingered her clit. Olivia had a nice size clit so I could actually pinch it. She was really getting hot watching them fuck, her breathing growing harder and faster.

Sam looked as if he was becoming desperate, he grabbed Dawn's hips and began to force them up and down faster on his cock, Dawn increased her speed for his pleasure. As I watched Dawn's hips rising up and down and another man's huge cock sliding in and out of her my erection was doing a good job of poking Olivia while she leaned into me. Olivia was moaning louder and fingering her pussy faster so I increased my speed on her clit.

"Oh yes James," Olivia cried.

As Dawn sped up so did Olivia's breathing and squirming. Sam looked over at Olivia fingering herself and me fingering his fiancé's clit and he moaned and began trying to thrust his cock up into Dawn.

"Oh yes Sam," Dawn said.

Sam pulled Dawn down onto him completely and began thrusting harder and harder, Dawn ground her hips back and forth on him as he did.

"Oh god Dawn you are fantastic!"

"Oh James, I'm coming," Olivia told me.

Olivia began to thrust her hips up then she jerked hard several times.

"Oh yes!!" Came from Olivia as she bucked one last time and came hard.

Sam was trying to divide his looks between Olivia and Dawn but he was thrusting faster as Dawn thrust her hips harder and faster.

"Oh Sam, harder, harder," Dawn pleaded.

"Oh god Dawn, I am about to come!"

"Come, come, come, now!" Dawn screamed.

The two of them thrust against each other harder and harder.

"Ahhhhh!!" Sam let out as he jammed his cock up into my wife.

"Oh yes!!!" Dawn screamed.

The two of them jerked several more times and then Dawn fell forward onto Sam groaning over and over as she was rocked by her orgasms. Several minutes went by as Dawn, Sam and Olivia regained their breath. I gave Olivia's tits a gentle squeeze.

"Wow that was such a turn on!" Olivia said.

"Yes it was," I agreed with her but now I wanted to fuck her badly.

Dawn sat up on Sam's lap and look at the two of us.

"Your turn," Dawn said.

Sam lifted his head and looked over at us.

"Can we get something to drink?" Sam asked.

"I will get us something," Olivia said as she lifted her sweaty body up from mine.

I watched Olivia's naked body as she walked away. God she looked so much like Dawn.

"What does everyone want?"

"Beer," came up from everyone.

Olivia grabbed four beers from the fridge and headed back. Dawn was still sitting straddle of Sam's lap as she took a beer from Olivia. Olivia turned and sat on my lap as she handed the rest of the beers out. A few sips were taken before anyone said anything.

"Sam did you enjoy fucking Dawn?" Olivia asked.

"Oh god yes, this was such a turn on," Sam said.

"Dawn, how about you?" Olivia asked.

"It was wonderful!"

"It was a real turn on watching wasn't it James?" Olivia asked.

"Hell yes!"

"Are you two ready to watch now?" Olivia asked.

"I'm ready," Dawn said as she took another sip from her beer. "Are you ready Sam?"

"As ready as ever," Sam said.

"I want to finish my beer first," Olivia said as she wiggled her ass against my swollen cock as she sat in my lap.

"Olivia, how do you like it? On top, on the bottom, it is your choice," I offered.

"Well thank you James...I actually like it from the behind, is that okay with you?"

"I am here to please you," I told her.

I wanted Olivia to do it the way she wanted, I wasn't sure Sam always gave her the opportunity since he liked to fuck fast and hard.

"Very good then! If you would like it, I want to get on the sofa and have you take me from behind. Like in the hot tub."

"It would be my pleasure Olivia."

Olivia leaned forward and set her beer on the floor and stood up and turned and placed her knees on the sofa and her hands on the back. Before I fucked her good I got on the floor behind her to lick her pussy.

"Oh yes!" Came from Olivia as I leaned forward and licked up the length of her pussy lips again.