Life after the Lottery Ch. 16 Pt. 2

Story Info
The party is coming!
11.6k words
4.79
27.2k
15
6

Part 20 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,227 Followers

Chapter 16, Part 2

The party is coming!

WEDNESDAY

When Wednesday came Dawn was up early and on and off the phone all morning with the women getting them organized to get together at the salon. Amy had left for work early and had told Dawn she would see her at the salon about 1:00. Sam was actually helping me clean the house for Dawn.

"Are you going to the salon too?" I asked.

"I am trying to see if I can get out of it, I don't need to go, I am already beautiful."

Dawn came over and asked Sam if she was ready to go, Sam told her she didn't need to go. Dawn paused a minute and then smiled and said, "I don't guess you do."

"I will stay here and help James."

"Help James do what?" Dawn said with a giggle.

"I'm sure we can find things to do for the rest of the day," Sam told her with a laugh.

"I bet you can."

A little before 10:00 Dawn left for the salon, she said she would be back late. Sam and I finished with a few things around the house.

"Sam, Dawn said you didn't really need to go to the salon, what did she mean?"

"Puzzle time. What is different about me from Dawn and Amy?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe you will figure it out today."

We put away some magazines and books that had been lying out and cleaned up a few other things.

"Well, that is finished, what do you want to do now my beautiful redhead?"

"We can sit for a few minutes," Sam said as she walked to the sofa.

Sam still had on just her robe when she sat down, but she spread her robe open so I could look at her pussy.

"You still want to watch me do myself?" Sam asked bravely.

"Of course."

"We can start there in a few minutes. James did you and Dawn have sex with Sam and Olivia?"

"How did you know?"

"I was scanning through the recordings."

"Yes we did, are you okay with it?"

"I'm okay with it, how did it go, what was it like watching another man do your wife?"

"It was hot."

"I haven't watched all of it, I figured you two would tell us."

"We were going to tonight."

"How was Olivia?"

"Olivia and I had a great time, she is a little wild."

"James, would you like watching me get fucked by another man?"

"If you want to do that, it would be very hot! It would be a real kick watching the poor guy you fuck trying to not cum all over himself."

"I shouldn't tell you this, but Dawn has some pretty wild things planned for the party."

"Like what?"

"Like a lot of sex if everything goes as planned."

"What kind of plans?"

"I'm not going to tell you all that, but everyone should have a great time. Do you think Amy and I will cause a problem being at the party?"

"Sam, only you would know that, you know what Dawn has planned."

"Do you think some of your friends would like to fuck me?"

"I think all my friends would like to fuck you. Sam, do you enjoy teasing me?"

"I'm not teasing you."

"Yes you are and you know it. Samantha, I just ask that you don't get into anything that you are not ready for, okay?"

"Okay? You ready?"

"For what?"

"To watch me?"

"Yes."

"Let's go to the bedroom," Sam said as she got up from the sofa.

Sam got up and dropped her robe and I followed her to the big bedroom downstairs. She crawled up on the bed and waited.

"Take off your clothes," she instructed me.

I took my clothes off and sat with her on the bed.

"I have never done this before, what do you want me to do."

"I want to watch you please yourself with your fingers, just put the pillows behind you and lean back and let me watch."

Sam did as I asked. She may not have masturbated in front of anyone before but she knew how to get off. She leaned back and spread her legs apart and I watched her for almost an hour as she played with her tits, even licking and sucking her own nipples and gently playing with her smooth pussy. Once she had herself good and wet she expertly used her fingers to drive them in and out of her pussy and tease her clit until she came in a huge orgasm. The whole time she did this she looked me directly in the eyes.

"Is that what you wanted?" Sam asked.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked.

"Yes, did you enjoy watching me?"

"Yes I did, you are incredible."

"I know."

"Sam, do you feel more comfortable with me now?"

"Yes I do, is that why you wanted me to do it?"

"Yes, and I also like watching a beautiful woman please herself."

"Will you do something for me now?"

"Of course."

"I want you to do me from behind, nice and slow."

"My pleasure."

I got Sam to get on her knees on the edge of the bed so I could stand behind her. I ran my fingers in and out of her wet pussy then placed the head of my cock next to her pussy and slipped it in.

"Oh yes, that is what I want, just nice and slow."

It took me a minute or two but I worked all my cock deep into Sam and then gently began to slide in and out. Her young pussy was tight and hot. Sam let her head fall forward as I worked in and out of her for a long time.

"Sam, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What do you feel right now?"

"I feel your huge cock sliding in and out of my pussy."

"No, I mean how do you feel right now?"

I kept slipping in and out slowly as I waited on Sam.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Tell me what you are thinking, tell me what emotions you are feeling and anything else you feel."

"I feel wonderful. I feel special, I feel like you really enjoy fucking me."

"Sam, take a deep breath and relax and just concentrate on how you feel inside with my cock slipping in and out of you."

Sam took a couple of deep breaths.

"My insides feel so hot and tingling, not just my pussy, my whole body. You make me feel very different."

I took my hands from Sam's hips and placed them on her back and rubbed as I slipped in and out. Sam moaned a few times as I rubbed her at the base of her spine. After a minute Sam started pushing back into me hard.

"Take your time Sam, just enjoy the feelings."

"Oh god I am, I am getting so hot and turned on!"

"Try not to let your orgasm overtake you, just concentrate on the feeling of the two of us together. Just take it nice and slow and breathe."

Sam relaxed and I kept my slow deep pace going, we had been fucking about 30 minutes. I moved my hands around on Sam's body as she moaned and really got into what she was feeling.

"James, I'm going to come!"

Sam's pussy tightened up suddenly and she began jerking hard.

"Oh my god, I'm coming, I'm coming!!"

Sam pushed her hips back against my cock and her pussy squeezed my cock over and over as she groaned. Then with one final jerk she shook all over and let out a loud moan.

"Ahhhhh!! Oh my god, I can't believe the orgasms I am having!!"

I was feeling the energy run through Sam, she must have had 3 or 4 huge orgasms. She lowered herself down on her elbows and pushed against me.

"James, you want to know what I feel. I feel like my insides are on fire and I am about to explode. My orgasms ran all through my body, never...I have never felt anything like that!"

"Are you okay?"

"Ooohhh yes!"

"You want me to stop?"

"Oh god no, I am so full of energy now!"

"What do you want me to do for you now?"

Sam pushed back up on her hands and pulled her hair over one shoulder and looked back at me.

"You remember I told you I had something I wanted you to do later?"

"Yes."

"Will you do something for me?"

"Sure sweetie."

"Pull your huge slick cock out of my pussy and try and push just the head in my ass."

"Sam, you are not ready for that."

"I just want you to put the head in, I can take that."

"If you are sure."

"I'm sure."

I slid my rock hard cock from Sam's slick pussy then held the head up next to her asshole.

"Sam, you push back."

"No, you push it in me, please."

I pushed forward and attempted to push the head of my cock in her tight ass.

"Relax Sam."

"I'm okay, just push."

Sam moaned some but I finally watched the head of my cock slip into her ass.

"Oh god yes!! I want it all, but I can't yet!"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yes, I just wanted to feel you inside me a little. It feels wonderful!"

Looking at the head of my cock disappearing inside her young ass was really a hot turn on.

"Now I want you to do something for me," Sam said. "You watched me masturbate and have a huge orgasm, I want you to pump your cock until you come in my ass."

Damn she was aggressive.

"Sam, when we are finished, we are going to have to talk. I want to know where you get all these ideas."

"Will you do it?"

"Yes I will."

Sam pushed back enough to keep the head of my cock in her ass. I wrapped my hand around the rest of my cock and began to stroke it. At first nice and slow enjoying the view and the feeling, but it all got to me and after about 10 minutes I was ready to explode.

"Sam are you ready!"

"Come in my ass!!"

I tried not to thrust into Sam but I started coming like crazy.

"Oh your cum is so hot!!" Sam screamed.

I could feel her rectum filling with cum as I shot load after load into her ass.

"Oh god James, that is so fucking hot!!"

I pumped my cock dry and held it in Sam.

"Is that what you wanted Sam?"

"Oh yes. I can't wait until you can drive your huge cock all the way in me!"

Sam pushed back a little harder against me, I felt another half inch or so slide into her slipper ass and I felt her next sphincter.

"Sam, don't do that," I said.

"I just want to feel a little more."

I waited.

"Oh god that was good," Sam said.

Sam leaned forward and the head of my cock popped from her ass along with a lot of cum. Sam turned around and sucked my cock into her mouth. After she sucked me clean she pulled her mouth off and looked up at me.

"James, do you feel more comfortable with me now?"

I laughed a little.

"Yes I do, you are wonderful. Can Dawn watch what happened?"

"Only Dawn, not Amy."

"Okay."

Sam crawled up on the bed and laid back.

"Lay with me and hold me."

I crawled next to Sam and wrapped my arms around her, I was feeling something I was going to have to tell Dawn about, it was something that explained Sam's sexual appetite.

"Sam, you said you had not had a lot of sex, where is all this coming from?"

"I don't know, I just enjoy it and want all I can get, is that okay."

"Have you ever felt this way with other guys?"

"No, I just get so excited and turned on when I am with you and Dawn. When Amy and I are together we get very excited and turned on too."

Sam and I talked for about an hour as we lay there naked holding each other. Sam said she was hungry so we went and fixed some lunch.

"Did you want to go to the salon with Dawn and the other women?"

"I told you, I don't need to go."

"You said that."

"You will understand later."

"Something to do with the party?"

"Sort of."

"Sam, did you enjoy everything?"

"Yes I did."

"Sam, I enjoyed watching you please yourself, I think a woman doing that for me is one of the most sensuous things a woman can do. It lets me know she is comfortable with me and gets excited by just being with me."

"I do."

"Thanks for doing it for me."

"You are more than welcome," Sam said.

"Sam, are you going to be able to handle a relationship that involves 3 other people?"

"What do you mean?"

"Where do you fit in?"

"I am not sure what you are asking."

"Sam, as a woman what do you feel, do you feel like you are competing with Dawn and Amy?"

"No! I just feel like I am part of your family; that is probably not the right word though."

"It is close enough, I know what you mean," I told her.

"I don't feel like there is any competition, we are all just friends...and lovers."

"And you are comfortable with that?"

"Yes, oh my yes! Why are you asking?"

"I just needed to, Dawn and I asked Amy the same thing."

"While I am here, can't we just have fun?"

"All you want!"

"Good, because right now, I want more!"

We finished eating and Sam took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. We crawled in the bed and held each other. I ran my hands lightly over Sam's perfect body and ran my fingers over her breasts and nipples. Sam's nipples swelled up huge. I rolled her on her back and spent the next half hour sucking and licking her nipples until Sam was hot and I was hard again.

Sam pushed me over on my back and then leaned over and sucked my cock in her mouth. After about 10 minutes she got up and straddled my hips and placed the head of my cock at her lips and took her time and slowly worked all of my cock into her.

"Oh god that feels so good, can I just sit here?"

"As long as you want, just sit there and relax and breathe sweetie."

I watched Sam as she ran her hands up and down the front of her body and then through her hair. She returned her hands to her stomach then moved them down to her smooth mound and rubbed as she closed her eyes and just sat. Sam was breathing very deep and slow as she sat there for a very long time. Occasionally I could feel different muscles in her pussy twitch or squeeze.

"Sam, what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, I am just feeling you inside me. I love being so full."

"Sam, pull your knees out from under you and put your feet up by my arms."

Sam rocked first to one side moving her leg then to the other side and then settled and placed her feet up by my shoulders.

"Oh my god, you are in me even deeper now!"

"Just sit there and enjoy," I told her.

"Do you enjoy looking at my smooth young pussy?"

"Yes I do, I like seeing my cock going deep inside of you."

"Then look all you want," Sam said as she spread her legs apart more.

I could feel the inside of Sam pussy squeezing me more and more, her insides were getting hotter and hotter. Slowly Sam began to wiggle her hips around. Ten minutes later she was jamming her pussy up and down on my cock trying to get off.

"Oh god James!!"

Sam finally figured out she could lean back on her hands and hold herself up and use her hips to work her pussy up and down my cock. She was going good now.

"James, I love this!"

Sam used up all her energy working her pussy up and down on my cock until she came in another huge orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!!"

Sam kept thrusting up and down as she was rocked over and over again. She reached up and grabbed her knees and looked at me as she was panting and gasping for air.

"Oh James..."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes I did!!"

"You like fucking me hard?" I asked.

"Oh yes, that was great, I just kept coming!!"

"Do I get to fuck you hard?"

"Oh yes, anytime!" Sam responded eagerly.

"How about now!!"

"What?!"

I slipped my arms under Sam's knees and rolled her over on her back.

"James I can't take anymore right now!"

I pinned Sam's legs up against her shoulders and pressed my weight down on her and shoved my cock all the way in her.

"Oh my god!!!"

I began to thrust into Sam hard, over and over as deep as I could go.

"Oh fuck!! Oh fuck!!"

I grabbed Sam's hips and pulled them up hard against my cock and kept thrusting into her over and over until she was moaning and screaming.

"Ahhhhh!!! James!!"

I could feel my orgasm building from all the excitement I had had with Sam all day, I was going to explode in her.

"James!!! I'm...coming!!!"

Sam began to jerk and I starting pumping her full of cum.

"Oh god yes, fill me up!!"

Sam and I were moaning and grunting together as we both exploded. I kept pumping until my cock started going soft.

"Oh god James, please...please...no more!!"

I rolled off Sam as she lay there gasping for air. I was gasping for air also. A few minutes later we had come down some.

"Sam, was that enough for you today?"

Sam started laughing.

"I think that may have been enough!!"

Sam rolled toward me and kissed me. I held her until we were both rested.

"Oh god, that was incredible," Sam said.

"Are you satisfied?"

"Yes I am...for today...maybe."

Sam and I laughed some more.

"We need to get up and change the sheets then shower before Dawn and Amy get home," I told Sam.

After a few minutes, we got up and cleaned up the bedroom and changed the cum soaked sheets. Then I took Sam upstairs to her bedroom so we could shower. This was the first time Sam and I had spent time with just us in the shower. Sam let me wash her long red hair and wash her entire body. I was down and washing up and down Sam's legs.

"Make sure you soap up my pussy, I need to shave."

I soaped up Sam's pussy and she sat on the seats in the shower and shaved the little hair she had off her pussy and lips. I was fascinated watching.

"Sam, you don't have that much to shave."

"With my complication and hair, I really don't, I just like it nice and smooth. Amy was about 22 before hers started to grow in."

I watched as Sam pulled her pussy lips in different directions as she ran the razor gently over her lips and then her mound.

"Wouldn't a wet shaver be easier?" I asked.

"I have one, I just didn't bring it."

"You look so good."

"Does Dawn ever shave for you?" Sam asked as she worked on her inner thighs.

"She has a few times."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, but Dawn has such thick hair she only keeps it trimmed."

"Maybe she could get it waxed," Sam said as she soaped up her mound and thighs and washed off.

"That has to hurt."

"I wouldn't know, make sure you put some moisturizer on me when we finish," Sam said as she looked up at me.

She washed me and spent time soaping up my cock, it tried to get hard again but it was spent. When we finished we dried off and then I lay on Sam's bed, it was about 5:00. Sam handed me a tube of moisturizer and I rubbed it all over and into her mound and lips.

"If any of the men get to see your smooth mound they will go crazy."

"That is good to hear. Do men like shaved pussy?"

"I do, but..."

"But what?

"Sam, it makes you look like a young teenager with no hair yet."

"And that is a turn on?"

"Oh god yes."

"What now?" Sam asked.

"How about a nap?"

"If you will hold me," Sam said.

Sam snuggled up to me and laid her head on my chest and I wrapped an arm around her.

I felt the bed move and woke up. Amy was sitting on the bed next to me.

"You two look comfortable."

"We were just taking a nap."

"It is 8:00. How long have you two been asleep?"

"Since about 5:00."

"What did you do to wear my little sister out?"

"Your little sister my ass."

Amy giggled and Sam stirred.

"Oh, what time is it?"

"About 8:00," Amy said.

"Oh wow, we slept too long," Sam said.

"Is Dawn here?" I asked.

"Not yet, I just came in, all the women went out to eat but I came home."

"When is she going to be home?"

"Probably late."

"I am going to fix something to eat. I am glad I will be off tomorrow and the rest of the week."

"I know you are tired from working the long shifts."

"You two get up and come eat something," Amy said as she left the room.

"Come on Sam, we need to get up."

Sam finally sat up in bed, all her long red hair was fuzzy and messed up from where she got in bed with it still wet. I took her by the hand and we went downstairs naked.

"I am fixing some pancakes, do you two want any?"

"That would be nice," I told Amy.

Amy was in the kitchen as we sat at the bar, I got up and walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you tired?"

"A little."

I slid my hands down and found the bottom of Amy's scrub top and pulled it up and off. Amy kept mixing pancakes. I reached around her and unhooked her bra and removed it.

"If I get burned, you will pay."

I reached for the tie to her pants.

"Oh no you don't, the pants stay on, I'm too tired for any fooling around."

I ran my hands back up and rubbed Amy's breasts.

"You better let me cook or you will not get anything to eat."

drmac100
drmac100
1,227 Followers