Life after the Lottery Ch. 17 Pt. 2

Story Info
How Did We Do?
15.6k words
4.77
27.5k
16
5

Part 22 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers

"Men, you can take your blindfolds off!"

I took mine off and looked up and saw Jan standing in the room. The men started laughing about what had happened. They couldn't believe that they had just gotten to taste each of the women of our little group's pussy. Some of the men were looking at their chips; some of the guys had one chip others had several. I heard a bunch of 'oh shits' when the men realized they weren't holding a chip with their wife's name on it. A few were laughing and going on because they had picked right.

Sam walked up to me and smiled.

"You want to look now or do you want to wait?" Sam asked with a smile.

"You want to be embarrassed now or later?" I asked him.

Sam laughed at me.

"Have you looked?" He asked?

"Have you?" I asked him.

"No," he said. "But I have more chips than you."

"Oh, did you pick up a few extras? Maybe you picked too many women." I kidded him.

"I got a few bonus chips," Sam said.

"For what?" I teased him.

"Okay, double or nothing!" Sam said.

"Sam are you sure you want to do that?"

"I'll double the bet!"

"You're on, total chips." I said.

"Total chips."

"What if one of us picked wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't pick any wrong," Sam said with a big smile.

"Okay smartass, if you picked one wrong, you lose!"

Sam paused for a moment, several guys had gathered around us and were listening.

"I didn't get any wrong, you're on!" Sam said.

Several of the guys asked what was going on not knowing what we were talking about. Jack told them that we had a side bet going on to see if we picked our wives correctly.

Sam was smiling a big smile.

"That was a lot of fun; your wife is crazy James. I know there were several ladies in there that had a lot of fun!" Sam said smugly.

Sam had started celebrating a little too soon, I had a feeling he had gotten all caught up in eating all the different pussies. There were a few of the guys agreeing with Sam.

"Sam!"

"What, you want to change the bet?"

"No, I just have a question for you."

"What's that James?"

"How many women were out there?"

Sam looked at me and the smile slowly disappeared from his face.

"Uh, twelve."

"Are you sure?"

I could see Sam's mind working in overdrive. The guys that were standing around started to talk to each other about how many women they remembered.

I looked at Sam and smiled.

"Gentlemen, please come with me!" Jane said.

Jan opened the door and we all walked back out. I left the room last and passed Nancy standing in her robe as we went in the dining room. I looked over at her and winked and smiled. Nancy blushed a deep crimson red.

When we got back to the den all the ladies were sitting in the chairs with a drink laughing and talking. I saw Amy and Sam sitting at the end of the room next to Dawn where I had left them. I couldn't help but notice that some of the guys' hard-ons had gone away.

"Would you please sit with your partner!" Nancy said.

I watched as the guys moved around the room and sat down with their wives. I walked down to the end and sat beside Dawn.

I leaned over and whispered to her, "You're crazy."

"How do you think you did men?" Dawn asked as she stood.

A few of the guys cheered and shook their fist in the air, but only a few.

"Okay, let's get you liars out of the way first. How many of you liars have one chip and it's not your wife?!"

Joe, Chris and David raised their hands, I was surprised at Joe.

"You three get out in the middle of the floor and sit."

"Katrina, Julie and Jill would you please stand by your husbands."

The three of them went and stood by their husband.

"Joe, would you please tells us the name on your chip?"

Katrina looked down at Joe and waited.

"Liz," Joe said.

That was an easy mistake to make; he must have been going by the long legs.

"Chris, would you please tell us the name on your chip?"

"Julie's."

Jill smacked him on the head and everyone laughed.

"And David?"

"Stacey's."

I looked over at Stacey and she was blushing.

"I must admit I thought there would be more, but I asked if you could tell your wife's pussy from three different women, not all these women. But remember, I said there would be penalties. Joe, Chris and David spread out and lay back on the floor."

Joe, Chris and David looked at each other and spread out and laid down on the floor.

"Katrina, Julie and Jill, since your husbands can't tell the difference between your pussy and another woman's would you please place your tasty pussy over your husband's mouth so that we can watch him eat you."

Jill and Julie looked around nervously but finally got down and placed their pussy over their husband's mouth. I was surprised by the women, they must have known what was up.

"Now ladies, as their punishment you may stay there as long as you want. If you want to have one orgasm you can have one, if you want three or four you may stay, you may stay there until midnight if you wish!"

There were whoops and howls from some of the women still sitting around the room.

Katrina immediately shoved her pussy in Joe's mouth. Julie looked down at David and slowly lowered her pussy down. Jill pushed her pussy down on Chris's mouth and began to grind it in.

The women were enjoying watching the men. I looked around the room and saw some worried looks on a lot of the guys faces.

"Now, while we all get to watch these lovely women teach their husband's what their pussy tastes like, we'll move on. These three men chose wrong but they only chose one women. Now we get to find the rest of you liars."

The women of the room cheered Dawn on.

"Now, I'll find the worst of you. If you do not have your wife's chip in your hand and you have two women's chips or more in your hand and you do not have any red chips in your hand, please stand up and give your chips to your wife."

John stood up and then Mark stood up.

"What happened guys, this wasn't a multiple choice test. Obviously you two don't eat enough pussy! Carol and Stacey do you have any idea why your husband guessed more than once and still couldn't pick you out?"

"John doesn't eat enough pussy!" Carol yelled out.

"Stacey do you have any ideas?" Dawn asked.

"I don't know," Stacey said with a giggle.

"John, would you please get on your knees in front of your wife and begin eating her pussy. Mark would you do the same."

I watched Carol slide her pussy up to the edge of the chair she was sitting in, when Stacey saw her do that she did the same. John and Mark leaned forward and started licking their wife's pussy.

"Ladies would you help them out a little?"

Carol reached and grabbed John's head and pulled it into her pussy, Stacey put one hand on Mark's head and pulled him in a little.

"John and Mark, I'll tell you when you can stop."

"Okay, now the rest of you liars. If you have your partner's chip and any another woman's chip that is wrong, raise your hand."

I looked at Sam, he didn't raise his hand. He was also watching me. I looked around and three hands went up, Steve, Jeff and Michael. I was really surprised at Jeff and Michael. That left me, Sam, Keith and Jack as the only ones having the correct chips so far.

Steve, Jeff and Michael looked at each other as they raised their hands. I figured that Steve and Michael had each gotten their wife. I knew Michael should have gotten Lisa and Jeff should have gotten Michelle but they must have missed.

"Now for the three of you, do any of you have any red chips?"

Steve raised his hand.

"Steve, do you have Liz's chip?"

"Yes."

"How many more ladies chips do you have?"

"One."

"Who?

"Katrina's"

That would have been an easy mistake. Katrina turned to look at Steve.

"Do you have a red chip?"

"Yes, one."

"Very good. Since you picked Katrina and Liz and Joe picked Liz, I guess they taste similar. Now since you have a bonus chip because you pleased one of the ladies, you get a break."

"He shouldn't!" Liz said with a laugh.

"We will give him a chance to make it up and learn the difference. You forfeit your red chip to cancel out Katrina's chip. Steve, go lay on your back next to Joe."

Steve and Liz looked at Dawn first then Steve got on the floor and lay next to Joe.

"Katrina, would you help out for a minute?"

Katrina was grinding her pussy down on Joe's mouth hard when she turned to look at Dawn.

"Sure!"

"Katrina and Liz, your two husbands can't tell the difference in your pussies, Katrina would you please move over and grind your pussy into Steve's mouth?"

"Oh yes!"

I watched as Katrina removed her pussy from Joe's mouth and moved over and straddled Steve's face. Several of the others paused from their pussy eating and watched.

"Liz, would you please place your pussy down on Joe's mouth."

Liz smiled and walked over and stood over Joe and then lowered herself down on her knees so her pussy was directly over Joe's mouth.

"Now Joe and Steve, you will eat the pussy over your mouth for 15 minutes, I expect to hear some moans from the ladies. At the end of 15 minutes the ladies will swap for another 15 minutes. After that you are finished, later on we will test the two of you again and see if you can tell the difference then."

Liz and Katrina looked at each other and smiled.

"Go ladies! Nancy, will you keep time, and make sure they swap!"

Almost everyone had paused to watch. I knew Steve would be enjoying eating Katrina's nice pussy.

"I didn't tell the rest of you that you could stop!" Dawn yelled.

There were a few laughs and the other guys returned to eating pussy. There had already been a lot of moaning and groaning as several women had already had orgasms. Several of them were working on their second orgasm, probably getting excited because people were watching.

"Now Jeff and Michael, I expected better from you two. Let's see what you have done?"

"I have Lisa and Michelle's, I did pretty good," Michael said.

"But who else do you have?" Dawn asked.

"Uh...you."

"Wishful thinking Michael?" I asked.

"Sorry Lisa."

"I think you did pretty good," Lisa said.

"Now you Jeff, who do you have?"

"Michelle and Lisa."

Some of the women that had been satisfied by their husbands practice were watching and listening to see what would happen.

"I guess we know now, you four seem to know each other pretty well," Dawn said. "But, who else do you have Jeff?"

"Elizabeth."

Some of the people looked at Elizabeth and Keith, Elizabeth blushed, I was not sure how comfortable she was with everything even though I knew the two of them had sex in front of John and Carol.

"Okay, you two did pretty well but each of you picked one wrong, let me think of your punishment."

We heard Katrina scream she was coming and looked over to see her jerking against Steve's mouth hard. We could see Steve's hard-on as he worked on Katrina. I looked at Liz and she was grinding her pussy into Joe's mouth as she moaned.

"Michelle and Lisa, what do you think we should do?"

Michelle and Lisa whispered to each other a minute.

"Dawn, we think that Jeff and Michael should have to watch the two of us have some fun, but they can't touch or get off!"

Now that was brave of them.

"If that is what you two want, it is okay with me and I will give each one of them a gold chip for getting the two of you right at least."

Everyone was watching the two of them in anticipation, I was sure Dawn had something to do with this one way or another.

"Michelle, Lisa, before you start, later we will test these losers again to see if they can pick the right pussy, would you two like to participate to see if you can earn some extra points?" Dawn asked.

"Sure!" The two of them said.

Lisa and Michelle got up, Lisa lay down on the floor on her back and Michelle climbed on top of her in a sixty-nine. I had watched this on the video several times but getting to watch the two of them was going to be fun. Everyone had heard them say this, everyone but Katrina and Liz had stopped to see what was going to happen.

"You two stop," Nancy said to Liz and Katrina.

Liz and Katrina both stood up with wobbly legs, Katrina said something to Lisa and she shook her head yes. They swapped husbands and turned around and placed their pussy over their husband's mouth, they turned so they could watch Michelle and Lisa while they got their pussy eaten.

Everyone was watching Michelle and Lisa now, the two of them had their faces buried up in the other's pussy.

"Okay, you last four, you all think you have chosen correctly, let's see. Keith, how did you do?"

"I have Elizabeth's chip and a red chip."

"Very good. Elizabeth, did anyone bring you to an orgasm?"

Elizabeth looked at Dawn nervously.

"Yes."

"Do you think it was Keith?"

"I know it was...he knows just how to do it."

"Very good, Keith come here."

Keith walked over to Dawn and she gave him two gold chips.

"Now Keith, you are in the running, we have to see what the rest of these liars have to say first."

We all heard moaning from Michelle and Lisa as they slurped and sucked. We all took a minute to watch them.

"Jeff and Michael, are you wanting to join your wives?"

"Yes we would."

"You can't!"

Several people that were watching now laughed.

"Now you Jack."

"I have Karen's and only Karen's."

Karen pulled Jack to her and kissed him.

"Very good Jack, Karen has told me how much you enjoy eating her pussy; I guess you are good at it."

Karen laughed. I was surprised that Dawn had said what she said.

"Come get your chip."

While Jack was getting his chip from Dawn, Karen asked, "What are the gold chips for?"

"Later, they can be used to buy things," Dawn said.

"Okay, you can stop," Nancy told Joe and Steve.

Katrina and Liz looked pleased as they moved and sat next to their husbands. Everyone had stopped their pussy eating and were watching Michelle and Lisa. The two of them were really going at each other, they were both moaning loudly now. I was surprised the two of them were doing this, but they knew people had seen them before.

"Mmmmmm," came from Michelle.

The two of them started moaning loudly as everyone watched, then the two of them started shaking with their orgasms. They began thrusting their hips up into the other's mouth. They both shook over and over as they were rocked by an orgasm. They stopped eating each other and groaned loudly as they came hard. We were all watching as the two of them tried to gather their breath.

I looked around and several of the wives were rubbing their husband's cocks as they watched the two women. They separated and rolled off each other and lay in the floor.

"Michelle and Lisa?"

"Yes."

"You two got off pretty quick, did you find it more exciting having all of us watch you?"

"Oh god yes!" Lisa said then sat up and leaned over and kissed Michelle for a minute.

"Michael, Jeff, would you like to fuck your wives and finish the job, would you like to fuck your wife, or maybe swap while we all watch?"

"Can we?!"

"Can we all watch?" Dawn asked.

"Yes you can," Jeff said.

"Well you can't! Right now..."

Everyone laughed for a minute nervously. Michael and Jeff looked frustrated.

"Now, Sam and James, I think everyone is ready to see how big of a liar each of you are, I think we are all ready to see. Do each of you have your own wife's name?"

"I do," Sam said.

"Do you have anyone else's name?"

"Yes," we both said.

"So you two picked wrong?" Dawn said with a smile.

"Oh no, the names I have are right?" Sam said with a big smile.

"So, you are saying you have tasted another pussy other than your fiancé's Sam?"

"Yes I have."

"And you know about this Olivia?" Dawn teased.

"Yes."

"And you honey?" Dawn said.

"Same here."

"Oh really!" Dawn said. "I guess it will be up to you ladies to let us know if they are telling the truth, if they have your name, you will have to confess. Maybe we will find out some things we don't know about!"

There was some nervous laughter from everyone.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I will Dawn because your husband is going to owe me some money!" Sam said.

"Let's see what you have."

"Here is Olivia's chip," Sam said as he held it up.

"Good," Dawn said. "You get a gold chip!"

"Here are two red chips," Sam said as he held them up.

"Two more gold chips Sam!" Dawn said. "Olivia you must be proud of him!"

Olivia laughed hard.

"And, here is your chip Dawn!"

We heard several gasp and whispers.

"Dawn, has Sam tasted your pussy before?" Amy asked.

"Yes."

Amy stood and walked over to Sam and handed him his four gold chips. There were a few whispers around the room.

"Sam you did a good job. Since James is the only one left, I will check his chips so Dawn doesn't cheat," Amy said.

Everyone laughed again.

"James, let's see what you have, Sam seems to think he has you beat and I know you two have a side bet going on. You better be able to beat him from what I hear about the bet."

"I think I have him beat," I said.

"Before we find out, what is the bet?"

"Well, all the guys put up a $1,000 a piece that goes to the winner."

"Wow!" Amy said.

"Sam bet me $10,000 he would beat me on total chip count if we each got our wife right and didn't get any wrong."

"Oh my god," I heard Dawn say.

"Good luck then James," Amy said as she stood. "Time to show and tell."

"Let me see what I have," I said.

I looked at the chips and took Olivia's and handed it to Amy.

"Olivia, this one has your name on it. Has James tasted your pussy?"

"Yes he has." Olivia said proudly.

"Sam, I have to ask, did you know about this?" Amy teased him.

"Yes I did."

"Well, James has tasted your wife's pussy and you have tasted Dawn's pussy, what's the story," Amy asked egging Sam on.

I was curious to see what Sam was going to say.

"We had a contest one afternoon to see who ate pussy the best!"

"Who won," Amy added having watched the video.

"I think it was a tie!" Olivia jumped in.

There was some nervous laughter.

"What else do you have James?"

I handed Amy another chip.

"Oh my, this should be interesting."

"Who's name is on it?" Katrina asked.

"Karen...is this correct? James has a chip with your name on it."

I looked over at Sam and smiled, the blood ran out of his face. Everyone looked at Karen, she turned several shades of red.

"Karen?" Amy asked.

"Yes, it is," Karen said.

"Karen?" Liz said.

Liz looked at Karen and smiled as Karen tried to hide behind Jack.

"Jack, did you know about this?!"

"Yes I did."

"What's the story you two?"

"Another time," Jack said with a laugh.

"That's two for James, how many do you have Sam?"

"Four," Sam said nervously.

"What else do you have James?"

I handed Amy another chip.

"Hmmmm, Samantha, we need to talk," Amy said looking at Samantha.

"Oh my," came from Carol sitting next to us.

"Samantha, your name is on this chip, is this true?"

"Oh god yes!" Samantha said.

There were a few laughs and giggles.

I handed Amy another chip.

"Dawn, I will have to let you read this one," Amy said as she handed it to her.

"James, you didn't!" Dawn said with a giggle. "Amy, is this true?"

"Yes it is, sorry Dawn," Amy said with a laugh.

"Well, that is 4 Sam, you are tied," Amy said.

"James, anything else?"

I stuck my hand out to Amy and opened it up.

"Damn James! You have three red chips!"

Several people clapped and said a few interesting things.

"Okay ladies, who all had the orgasms," Amy asked.

No hands went up.

"I did!" Katrina said. "And I have a question."

"What is it Katrina?" Dawn asked.

"I want to know who was licking my thighs."

"Yes, me too!!" Came from several ladies.

"Yes, he was running his tongue up and down my thighs and then kissed my pussy?" Carol asked.

drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers