Life after the Lottery Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike grabbed Jill's breast and held them up so he could suck on them while she leaned forward.

"I'm glad to see my passengers are having fun," the captain said as he watched.

I looked over at him and Angelina and noticed she was buttoning up the top of her dress.

"I guess you had a little fun too?" I asked the captain.

"A little," he said with a smile. "Are you all finished or would you like to continue on?"

"I guess you need to ask the ladies?" I said.

"I'm not finished yet," Dawn said.

"Neither am I," Jill added.

"You're not?" Mike asked.

"No I am not."

"I guess I better get back to flying the plane then," the captain said as he went back inside and closed the door.

Jill reached down and grabbed Mike's rock hard cock.

"What else do you want Jill?" He asked.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"Let me make sure no one comes up here first," Angelia said as she headed toward the back.

Jill was on her knees in front of Mike rubbing his cock with her blouse missing.

"We have never done that on a plane," Jill said.

"Are you sure?" Mike asked.

"Oh yes."

Angelina came back up front and told us we wouldn't be bothered.

Jill grabbed Mike's shorts and pulled them down his legs and then she stood up and pushed her shorts all the way down. Jill's blouse fell away and now she was standing completely naked in front of us. Mike's cock was rock hard from watching all the action.

"Now I want you," Jill said as she turned and began to lower her ass down to Mike's lap.

Mike slipped down in the seat and Jill grabbed his cock and worked it into her already cum filled pussy. She slipped him in and worked herself up and down several times to get him good and slick; then she lifted her ass and repositioned his cock and slowly lowered herself down.

"Mmmmmm," came from Jill.

She was still holding Mike's cock as she sat and wiggled and pushed. After several minutes of moaning Jill had him all the way in her ass.

"Oh yes."

Jill wiggled her ass around as we all watched, moving a little faster and faster.

I heard the cockpit door open again and looked up to see one of the other flight crew watching as Jill worked Mike's cock in her ass.

Jill was sitting up as she began moving her hips faster letting Mike's cock slide in and out of her.

Dawn felt my cock fully hard inside her ass again and began to move her hips around again. As my cock begin to move around inside of Dawn's slippery cum filled ass I began to push up inside her. Dawn reached down and grabbed my balls and began playing with them, she knew that would make me come fast.

"Oh yes!" Jill said as she began sliding up and down Mike's cock.

Dawn was beginning to thrust her hips against my cock as she played with my balls. Watching Jill getting fucked in the ass naked as everyone looked on was turning me on as well. I grabbed Dawn's skirt and lifted it up over her waist so everyone could see what she was doing. She bounced harder and faster up and down on my cock as she rubbed my balls. I looked over at Jill and imagined jamming my huge cock up her ass as she moaned and groaned.

I grabbed Dawn's hips and held her up and then began thrusting in and out of her ass as fast and hard as I could. I was moaning as I drove into her as hard as I could. I could feel the cum building inside me again just waiting to escape.

"Oh Dawn, I'm going to cum in your ass again!" I said.

Suddenly I felt Dawn shove herself up off my cock with a pop and the next thing I knew she had my cock all the way down her throat and was sucking me hard.

"Oh god!" I said and grabbed the back of Dawn's head and pushed it down and held her while I released another load of cum down her throat.

I thrust up into her mouth several times and released her head and she began moving her mouth up and down my cock. I wanted to scream. The head of my cock was so sensitive every time her tongue touched it I jerked and moaned. Dawn knew I couldn't stand anymore so she removed her mouth from my cock.

It took me a minute to catch my breath while my cock continued to twitch. I heard Jill moaning loudly as I looked over at her. She had leaned back against Mike and was wiggling her hips; then I saw Dawn down between Jill's legs with her mouth covering her pussy.

Jill was moaning over and over as Mike thrust into her and Dawn sucked on her clit. Jill was nearing an orgasm as she began moaning louder.

"Oh yes Dawn, suck my clit!" Jill said as Dawn continued to work on her pussy.

"Oh Jill, I'm about to come in your hot ass!" Mike got out between thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Came from Jill as she held back a scream.

Jill began to thrust her pussy up against Dawn's mouth in short jerks.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Came from Jill as she threw her head back and shook all over.

It was obvious to everyone that Jill was being rocked by a huge orgasm. Dawn sucked some more as Jill moaned and jerked as she held back her screams.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Jill grabbed Dawn's head, pulled it away from her pussy, and then began slamming her ass up and down on Mike's cock. I heard Mike moaning then watched Dawn grab his balls.

"Oh god!" Mike let out as he began jamming his cock up into Jill.

Jill was moaning loudly trying not to scream as she slammed her ass up and down on Mike's cock.

"I'm coming!" Mike said.

"I am too!" Jill let out.

We all watched as the two of them humped and jerked and thrust as they each went through their own orgasm. After a few minutes they had stopped and Jill was leaning back on Mike while he held her. The other crew member went back behind the door and closed it.

I looked over at Angelina, I hadn't noticed but she had unbuttoned the bottom of her dress and was fingering herself during all the action. Her faced looked as if she had one or two orgasms as well.

"Oh god that was great," Jill said as she sat up.

Angelina buttoned several of the buttons on her dress and headed toward the back and returned shortly with two towels, she handed one to Jill and one to Dawn.

Jill lifted her ass up slowly and Mike's cock came out. She took the towel and wiped up the cum all over him and her then she began putting her clothes back on. Jill moved slowly, she seemed exhausted. Mike sat up slowly, pulled his shorts back up, got up, and moved back to his seat. Jill followed him and finished with her clothes.

Dawn got up from the floor and cleaned up with the towel while I pulled my pants back on. She buttoned most of her blouse back up and sat quietly for a minute.

"What would everyone like to drink?" Angelia asked.

Everyone wanted something; it took Angelia several trips to get all the drinks.

"I have to go help serve lunch, I'll be back with yours in a few minutes," Angelina told us all.

The thought of now eating lunch after all that got everyone to laughing. Angelia started laughing as she thought of how casually she said that. She took the two towels and headed toward the back.

The 6 of us talked about how incredible and crazy that had been; April and Christine were asking us if we did stuff like that all the time. Jill and Mike said there wasn't much left they could do on a plane now; Dawn told them she could think of a few.

Angelia brought us all lunch and sat with us while we talked. She made sure she had our phone number for next weekend. Angelia had taken lunch up to the three in the cockpit while we talked; then came back.

"There's not any problem, is there?" I asked.

"Oh no," she said.

We all finished eating and Angelina had cleaned up and was working in the back. The talking had settled down some as we flew on toward Hawaii. Several more hours went by; I noticed that Dawn and Jill had napped on and off.

Angelia came back up and told us we would be landing in about an hour then she knocked on the cockpit door and went inside. A few minutes later she came back out followed by the pilot.

"We have something for you," Angelia said.

The pilot produced a small black box, handed it to Dawn, and told her to open it. When Dawn opened it she paused for a moment then started laughing. She reached in the box and pulled something out and showed it to me. It was a gold pin about the size of a penny; it had a pair of gold wings stretching across it just a little wider than the pin. I looked and saw that in the middle of the wings was a gemstone. Above and below the wings in black were the words 'Mile-high'.

Dawn laughed some more as she looked at it.

The captain turned and gave one to Jill.

"I already have one," Jill said.

"Not like this one," he said.

Jill opened the box and looked.

"Oh, mine is not this big and it doesn't have the diamond."

"You only get this pin from the pilot, the other one you have you got from the stewardess. We don't give many of these out," he said.

"Why is this one different?" Jill asked.

"These are special pins, the diamond is real. Always wear them when you fly. They are different because these pins are given out for outstanding performances," the captain said.

"Well thanks," Jill told him.

"One more thing, these pins are different because when the crew sees them they know that you don't mind being watched."

"Oh really," Dawn said. "Is there a different pin if we allow the crew to participate?"

"No, it's the same pin. If you are wearing this while on a plane don't be surprised if you are asked by a crew member if you would like to have some fun. Wear these when you are in the airport and when you fly, unless you just happen to not be interested that flight," he said. "Now I guess I better go land the plane, it has been a pleasure."

He went back in the cabin and we heard the door lock.

"Put your pins on," Angelia said. "They come with many benefits."

"Who pays for these?" Jill asked Angelina.

"We take up collections occasionally to buy these and the other small pins. Don't lose these, they are very special, we give out very few."

I watched as Jill and Dawn put their pins on their tops, April and Christine came up to look at them and were a little jealous.

"You two need to let the crew watch you two next time; maybe you will get one," Dawn told them.

"Maybe we need to wait until there is a female pilot," Christine said.

"There's an idea," Dawn replied. "I bet that would work."

We all laughed.

About that time the seat belt sign came on and the pilot announced that we were beginning our descent. About half an hour later, we were on the ground. Once we were on the ground Angelia came up and told us we would get off the plane first. Once we were at the gate and stopped, she helped us get our stuff from the overheads. Before we got off, the pilot came back out to meet everyone as they got off the plane. He paused as he walked by and told us he hoped we flew with him again sometime.

As we made our way to the exit the captain and several flight attendants were standing at the door to see everyone off. As we walked by they each said congratulations to Dawn and Jill with a big smile. The two of them giggled and laughed all the way through the airport.

We all took a shuttle to the car rental pick-up so we could get our cars. The weather was fantastic, warm with a clear sky. While we were standing in line, Dawn and Jill made sure they had enough information so we could get together, we weren't sure the cell phones were going to work. Dawn did find out that Jill and Mike would still be there the weekend Amy and Sam would be there but she didn't say anything to them about them coming.

Jill and Mike picked up their convertible Mustang and were on their way before we got our convertible Sebring and a map to the house. We made a quick call to the real estate agent that had rented us the house and she agreed to meet us there. It was going to take us about an hour to get there, the rental car agent told us.

We got the car and put the top down and headed out. Before we were out of the parking lot Dawn had removed her sheer blouse and was just wearing her bra. The drive from the airport in Kahului to the house near Ka'anapoli was beautiful; it took us from the north side of the island to the south side. Dawn had seen some pictures of the house but I hadn't let her see them all.

"Oh my god James," was all she said when we pulled up to the house.

The real estate agent came out the door to greet us.

"Aloha," she said and introduced herself.

Her name was Alanna and she was a beautiful older Hawaiian women. I was guessing she was in her late forties but she looked incredible in her Hawaiian dress.

"Good morning Alanna," Dawn said.

"I hope you two had a good flight."

"We had an incredible flight."

"Well, let me show you around the house and grounds."

The house I had rented was huge; it had plenty of bedrooms, gardens and a pool. As soon as you walked in the door the view of the two story main room was incredible, the place was definitely a mansion, it was at least as big as our house.

"James what did this place cost?"

"You know better than to ask that, I wanted this to be a special trip."

"This place is incredible James!"

"This is one of only a few private estates located in Ka'anapoli, I think you will enjoy all the accommodations. I think you will especially enjoy the private beach."

The house was even more than I expected. The first thing Dawn did was go and open the 20 feet of glass doors that lead out to the gardens and pool. The view of the beach from there was outstanding.

"We have our own pool, and the beach is right there!" Dawn exclaimed.

"I thought you would like the place."

"You didn't tell me it was going to be a mansion!"

"I haven't told you a lot of things about our trip, there is more to come."

"What else do you have planned?"

"You will just have to wait."

Alanna showed us around the house for about an hour and told us about all the local attractions. I asked her about the housekeeper we had talked about.

"I have a young local college girl that I really like that will be arriving this afternoon, her name is Lieke. She is on spring break and is excellent."

"Very good, you did tell her that we just need someone to help keep the place clean and cook a little, we don't expect her to be a maid and clean up after us all the time."

"She understands and she is a hard worker, I think she will be agreeable to whatever you need," Alanna told me.

"That's great," I told her.

Alanna finished showing us around and gave us the keys.

"You enjoy the house; I will stop by another time and make sure everything is okay."

"That's okay Alanna, you don't need to stop by, we will call you if we need anything," I told her.

We didn't want her coming by the house unannounced.

"Okay then, call me if you need anything," Alanna said as she left.

"Oh my god James this place is incredible, I bet you spent way too much on it."

"Don't worry about it, this is our special vacation," I told Dawn.

"Amy and Sam will flip-out when they see this place."

"Oh, you need to call Amy and tell her we are here and give her the phone number," I told Dawn.

Dawn called Amy and told her we had arrived and told her about the house, she didn't tell her about our flight.

"Amy wants to talk to you."

I took the phone from Dawn to see what Amy wanted.

"Yes Amy," I said.

"I can't believe what Dawn is telling me about the house, James."

"It's nice; you two will find it to your liking."

"It sounds like it, I can't wait to get there," Amy exclaimed.

"I can't wait to see you," I told her.

"James, Michelle called and wanted to know if it was okay if Michael and Lisa came and stayed with them when they are house sitting?"

"Of course, call her and tell her it is okay, and Amy make sure there is plenty for them to eat and drink if you don't mind."

"Okay, I will do that, anything else you need me to do?"

"One thing, when Sam arrives; take her to the shop where you and Dawn bought your swimwear and let her get whatever she needs and make sure she gets something very revealing like yours."

"Oh goody, she will like that."

"And Amy, I expect you to get her a bathing suit like the gold one I picked for you, there were several just like it."

"I will do that for you," Amy replied. "Anything else?"

"Not now, but if you need anything call us."

"Will do, I can't wait to see you, goodbye."

"Bye Amy."

"What did she need?" Dawn asked.

"Michelle wanted to know if it was okay if Michael and Lisa stayed with them at the house."

"Michelle should have known that was okay," Dawn replied. "The four of them seem to really spend a lot of time together."

"Yes they do, I think since the New Year's Eve party they have become quite close."

"Let's see what kind of food the place is stocked with, I'm hungry," Dawn said.

We went to the huge kitchen and found that the pantry and refrigerator were well stocked with plenty of food and drinks. We made ourselves some sandwiches and grabbed a couple of beers and went out and sat under a palm tree in the garden.

"I can't wait to tell Amy about what happened on the airplane," Dawn said.

"I think she will get a kick out of it after she challenged us to do it. What did you do with your 'mile-high' pin that Angelina gave you?"

"It is right here, I put in on my bra. Amy will be envious of my pin."

That reminded me I had to make several phone calls later when Dawn wasn't around. I had to finalize some plans.

As soon as we finished eating we grabbed our bags and took them to the master bedroom upstairs. The first thing Dawn did was shed her clothes and put on one of her skimpy bikinis she bought. I put on a pair of shorts and we checked out more of the house before we went back outside.

Dawn had fallen asleep in a huge hammock hanging between two palm trees after we had been outside an hour or so; I took the opportunity to make some phone calls and use the computer in the study to check my email. After I checked my email I got out my camera. I wanted to get some pictures of Dawn sleeping in the hammock; I thought it would make a great picture to hang in the house.

I had taken several pictures when Dawn woke up.

"What are you doing?"

"I thought this would make a great picture to hang in my study, you look so good in your bikini lying there."

"This should look better then," Dawn said as she pulled her bikini top and bottom off.

"That does look much better," I said.

I took several more pictures of her in the hammock; this was going to be a great picture. Dawn asked me to get her a beer so I went inside to the kitchen. About the time I grabbed two beers from the fridge the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door there was a gorgeous young Hawaiian girl standing there in a short flowered dress.

"Are you James?" She asked.

"Yes I am."

"I'm Lieke."

"Come on in, it's nice to meet you."

Lieke was young and beautiful. She was about 5' 6" with extremely long black hair. From what I could see she appeared to have some nice breasts and a nice ass.

"I wanted to stop by and introduce myself before I started tomorrow," Lieke said.

"Alanna said you are a college student?"

"Yes, I am out on spring break for a month."

"That's a long spring break. We have two friends joining us in about two weeks; they will also be on spring break."

"That sounds like it will be fun for them. Have you ever been to Hawaii before?" Lieke asked.

"No."

"I will have to tell you about some things to do, I was born here and know all the good places to go that are not on the tour maps."

"Maybe you can be our tour guide also Lieke," I asked her.

"I am sure we can work something out if you want."

"That sounds like a good idea. I was just taking my wife a beer, come I will introduce you."

I led Lieke outside to where Dawn was lying in the hammock. I forgot Dawn was naked about the time we went out the door; I had forgotten while I was checking out Lieke. Just as well, I wanted to see how she would respond because she would have to be okay with it.

1...34567...10