Life after the Lottery Ch. 27

Story Info
Our Hawaii Vacation – Jill and Mike.
17.3k words
4.8
22.7k
14
2

Part 34 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

Life after the Lottery, Ch. 27
Our Hawaii Vacation – Jill and Mike

When I woke up I smelled something cooking. I was upset that Lieke had gotten up to fix breakfast, then I looked at the clock and it was 10:30. I woke Dawn up and we showered, Dawn put on a bikini and I put on my usual and we went downstairs. Mike and Jill were in the kitchen talking to Lieke, wearing about the same.

"Good morning you two," Jill said.

"Good morning, did you all sleep well?" Dawn asked.

"Very well, I was exhausted after last night," Jill said.

"Me too," Dawn told her. "What would you two like to do today?"

"I want to go down to your beach, it looks pretty," Jill said.

"It is. James and I fuck on the beach every night."

"That sounds like fun."

We finished breakfast while Jill and Mike waited.

"You ready to go?" Dawn asked Jill.

"Yes."

Dawn stood and slowly removed her bikini, Mike was watching closely. Dawn turned to look at me. I took off my clothes.

"Well?" Dawn said to Jill and Mike.

Jill smiled and stood and slipped off her bikini while Mike took his clothes off.

"Let's go!"

Lieke had gone to get us towels, she handed them all to me. Jill and Dawn headed out the door, Mike and I followed as they walked around the pool and through the garden.

"What did you think about last night?" I asked Mike as we followed the girls.

"I really enjoyed seeing Jill on stage making out with Dawn."

"They did look beautiful, didn't they?"

"Yes they did. I wish Jill would be more like Dawn."

"Give her a chance. You may have to tell her, she might be holding back."

We were about half way down the path, Jill and Dawn were running to the ocean.

"The beach is really nice; will Lieke be joining us?"

"Yes, I asked her to bring a small cooler of beer and some sunscreen for you two."

"James, where does Dawn get her tan from?"

"She runs around the house naked and spends a lot of time in the sun by our pool."

"We can't do that, our house is in a big subdivision. We have a pool but too many neighbors."

"Mike, if Jill will do what she did last night in front of all those people, I'm sure she wouldn't care if the neighbors watched her sunbathe naked. I am sure you have a fence."

"Maybe she will."

We got to the beach and I spread out the towels. We joined our wives in the surf. Mike and I both walked up behind our wives and wrapped our arms around them.

"I like your private beach," Jill said.

"I like you naked," I said.

Dawn laughed and Jill looked at me then smiled.

"I like you naked too," Mike said as he kissed Jill's neck.

"What are we going to do today?" Jill asked.

"I plan on fucking you," I said to Jill.

Dawn squeezed my arm while Mike and Jill looked at me.

"Are we going to swap?" Mike said.

"Yes," came from Dawn.

Mike looked at Dawn and smiled.

"When?" Jill asked.

"As soon as you are ready," I told her.

I looked up and saw Lieke coming down the path naked carrying the cooler.

"Mike, you will enjoy this," I told him as I motioned for him to look at Lieke.

"Damn, she is hot."

"Yes she is."

Lieke sat the cooler down and spread her towel then walked out to us.

"I got the beer and the sunscreen for you two."

"Thank you," Mike said.

"James, I'm ready," Jill said.

I released my hold on Dawn and she reached over and took Jill's hand and they headed toward the towels.

"What are they doing?" Lieke asked.

"They are getting ready. I'm going to fuck Jill and Mike is going to fuck Dawn and you are going to sit and watch and get off," I told her.

Lieke smiled real big as she looked at Mike and me.

"You ready Mike?"

"Sure."

Mike headed out of the water after the girls.

"Lieke, you are welcome to sit on my face while I fuck Jill, or Mike might like you sitting on his face."

"Mmmmm, decisions, decisions," Lieke said then giggled.

I took Lieke's hand and we followed Mike. Dawn and Jill were sitting on the towels waiting. Mike walked up and sat next to Dawn, I sat next to Jill and Lieke sat next to me.

"I am really going to enjoy this," I told Jill.

Jill smiled and lay back on the towel.

"Me too," she said.

I rolled toward Jill and placed my lips on hers.

"You want to watch your wife get fucked first?" I heard Dawn asking Mike.

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Mike, has your wife been fucked by another man?"

"Not that I know of since we have been married. We have had several threesomes but it has always been with another woman."

"Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, it is something she has been wanting to do."

"Very good then. I think you will enjoy watching...I do."

When I heard Mike say Jill hadn't been fucked by another man I decide to give Jill everything.

I kissed Jill for a few more minutes until she was getting into it then removed my mouth from hers and started kissing her neck and shoulders. I spent about 15 minutes slowly working my way down. I took plenty of time sucking on Jill's nipples until she was moaning then worked my way slowly down her stomach.

"Mmmmm," came from Jill.

I turned with my head toward her feet and worked my way down to the top of her pussy. As soon as I kissed her pussy lips several times Jill brought her knees up and spread her legs. I got on my hands and leaned over and began sucking on her pussy until she was good and wet then I started working my tongue into her.

"Oh my!" Came from Jill.

I placed my mouth over her clit and started working my tongue in until I found her clit then started licking circles around it.

"Oh fuck!"

Jill's hips were squirming around as I worked on her. She kept moaning and saying 'oh fuck' over and over. I licked and sucked on Jill's clit until she was humping her hips up and down.

"Ahhhhh, yes, yes, yes!"

Jill pushed her hips up and held them then jerked several times.

"Oh fuck!!"

Jill came hard while I sucked the juices from her pussy.

"Oh god James...stop a minute!!"

I lifted my head up and looked at Jill, she was red all over either from the sun or her orgasm. She took several deep breaths and looked up at me.

"On your back," she said.

I rolled to my back and Jill immediately rolled toward me and straddled my head and then leaned forward and sucked my cock into her mouth. Jill was wanting a good 69 and I was going to give it to her. I pulled her pussy down to my mouth and went to work on it while she sucked my cock.

"Mike, what do you think about your wife sucking another man's cock?" I heard Dawn ask.

"As long as she likes it, I like it."

"I enjoy watching James eat other women."

I went to work on Jill, licking her pussy lips and driving my tongue into her over and over. It only took me a few minutes before she was coming hard again.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I felt on my cock as Jill jerked.

She was bobbing her head up and down as she worked on my cock. I was kissing her pussy slowly as she recovered. She went back to work on my cock. I could feel her trying to force the end down her throat. I went back to licking her pussy over and over then I reached up and took several fingers and slipped them in her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!"

I got them good and wet then pulled them out and placed one on her asshole.

"Mmmmmmm!"

I shoved my index finger in her ass and worked it around. Jill kept moaning while I worked it around. I pulled it out and shoved two fingers in her ass.

"Oh fuck!" I heard Jill say as she removed her mouth from my cock.

Jill was holding herself up on her hands as she worked her pussy over my mouth while I fingered her ass. I shoved my two fingers all the way into her ass, she was nice and loose, I was thinking Mike must spend a lot of time with his cock in her ass.

"Ahhhh!!"

I worked them hard as she pushed back. Jill kept moaning as I worked on her ass. She was rocking back and forth as she got into what I was doing. Her pussy was sliding over my mouth harder as she did. I stuck my tongue out and let it slide over her clit as she moved.

"Yes, yes, yes!!"

Jill shook with another orgasm; she stopped moving while she shook. I kept working my fingers in her ass.

"More," I heard Jill say.

I worked my two fingers in and out of her asshole then pulled them out and then shoved three fingers back in her ass.

"Oh yes, that's it!!"

I was enjoying the view of Jill's pussy and ass as I worked three fingers in and out of her asshole stretching it.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

"Jill, sit up!" I told her.

Jill started working herself up; I pulled my fingers from her ass. She sat all the way up on her knees and I grabbed her hips and pulled her down. I drove my tongue into her still open asshole.

"Oh fuck!! You are not...."

I pulled Jill down hard then I felt her settle her weight. I had my tongued shoved up in her ass and was licking her insides.

"Oh fuck!!!" Jill screamed.

I worked my tongue in and out of her for about 10 minutes then she came hard.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Jill screamed as she pushed down on my tongue and started shaking.

Jill was jerking and jerking as she was rocked by one wave after another.

"What is he doing to her?" Mike asked.

"I imagine he has his tongue in her ass," I heard Dawn say.

"Oh god!!!" Jill screamed as she lifted her ass up. "Oh shit!!"

Jill moved off me and then turned around and straddled my hips.

"Oh god Mike, will you do that to me?!"

"What did he do?"

I saw Dawn giggling.

"He had his tongue up inside my ass!"

"If you liked it that much, I'll do it. If there is anything else you like, just tell me next time," Mike said.

"I didn't know I liked that," Jill said as she lowered her pussy down on my stomach.

"Mike, you can practice on me," Dawn said as she looked at him.

Jill lifted herself up and inched back then grabbed my swollen cock and aimed it at her pussy. She got in place and worked the head around on her wet lips then held my cock and began easing down.

"Oh yes!"

Jill worked herself up and down for a few minutes then lowered herself completely down.

"Oh fuck yes!"

Jill settled her hips on my thighs; she had every inch inside her. She wiggled around a few times then lifted her pussy up then pushed back down. I felt the tight tissue press on the tip of my cock as she placed all her weight on me.

"Oh fuck!!"

Jill had her head dropped and her hair was hanging down as she worked her pussy around some more. She looked up at Mike.

"Honey, you are okay with this?"

"Yes. You have been telling me you wanted to have me watch you fuck another man, I'm okay with it."

"Good, because I am about to fuck his cock off!"

Dawn and Mike laughed, Jill looked up at me and smiled. She slowly started working her hips around as she felt my cock moving inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!!"

Jill went to work on my cock for the next 15 minutes. She would wiggle her hips fast for a few minutes than slam her pussy up and down on my cock for a few minutes. She was moaning and groaning and sweating profusely.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!! Fuck me...fuck me hard!!"

Jill was slamming her pussy up and down on my cock as she panted and groaned. I felt her pussy muscles twitching for a few minutes before they clamped down on my cock.

"Ahhhhhhh!! I'm coming!!" Jill screamed.

"Oh god yes!!" I heard Lieke scream.

I looked over at Lieke and she had her legs spread and was working her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!!!" Lieke screamed.

Jill was struggling to keep her pace up, she finally sat down hard on my cock and jerked and jerked for a minute before she stopped.

"Oh fuck!! That was incredible!!"

Jill laid down on top of me, we were both covered in sweat.

"That was great...thank you," Jill whispered in my ear.

She lay for another minute then sat up.

"You ready Jill?" I asked.

"Ready for what?"

"I said I was going to fuck you, now it is my turn."

"I just...."

"On your back or on your knees?"

"I...I don't think I..."

I reached up and grabbed Jill's arms then pulled her on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her on her back toward Mike and Dawn.

"James..."

I had Jill on her back with her head down hill toward the ocean. My cock was still in her when I reached down and grabbed each leg and pulled it up so I could hold it. I worked myself and her legs into position then shoved my cock into her hard.

"Oh fuck!!"

I pushed Jill's legs up to her chest and used them to hold myself up as I drove into her harder and harder.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!!" Came from Jill each time I drove my cock deep into her pussy.

Jill was thrashing her head from side to side as I kept thrusting into her hard over and over. Jill's pussy was tight and I was enjoying the feeling.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming again!!"

I felt Jill's pussy tighten up more then she jerked over and over. I kept pounding away at her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Was coming out in gasp.

Jill was gasping and struggling as I pounded her for 10 more minutes.

"James...please!!!" Jill screamed as she started having another orgasm.

I kept thrusting into her as her pussy tighten up again then I began pumping her full of cum.

"Oh fuck!!!"

I kept thrusting as Jill jerked and screamed while I pumped more cum into her. I jammed my cock in hard one last time as I finished pumping her pussy full. Jill screamed again as she jerked over and over one more time.

"Oh yes!!"

I released Jill's legs and let her put her feet on the towel. I still had my cock in her as she gasped for air. It had gotten a little warm in the sun.

"I need something to drink!" Jill said.

Dawn reached for the cooler and got out a beer and opened it and handed it to Jill. I pulled my cock from her pussy and sat back on the towel as Jill sat up. She took a long drink from the beer.

"I don't believe you," she said to me.

"What?" I said.

"Sorry Mike...but I have never been fucked like that!"

"I enjoyed it, I hope you did," I said.

"Oh god yes! Dawn is he always like that?"

"Not always, sometimes he fucks me for several hours," Dawn said with a smile.

"Damn!" Jill said as she worked on her beer.

"Mike, are you ready?" Dawn asked.

Mike looked at Dawn and smiled. He pushed her back onto the towel and started kissing her. I grabbed a beer while Jill and Lieke watched.

"Lieke, did you enjoy watching?" I asked.

Lieke turned her head and looked at me and smiled.

"Yes."

We all sat and watched Mike while he kissed on Dawn then worked his way down to her pussy. He pushed Dawn's legs up and got between them and dove in.

"Jill?" I said.

"Yes," she said when she turned to me.

"Do you like watching your husband eat another woman?"

"He has done it before."

"I mean are you enjoying it while you sit here with your pussy full of cum?"

"Yes. This is different."

I sipped on my beer. Dawn was up on her elbows watching Mike eat her. She looked over at me and Jill.

"Your husband knows how to eat pussy," she said to Jill teasing her.

Dawn laid back down as Mike pushed her legs up to her chest while he drove his tongue in and out of her pussy. She was laying there with her eyes closed enjoying Mike's attention. I looked at Lieke and she was rubbing her pussy again. I placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her back onto the towel, she looked up at me. I moved around and got between her legs and leaned over and kissed her pussy.

"Oh my!" Lieke let out.

Lieke was hot and wet, I worked her pussy while Jill watched her husband. I pulled Lieke's legs up so I could drive my tongue into her. She started moaning as soon as I licked her, she wasn't going to last long. I could hear Dawn starting to moan as I licked and sucked on Lieke.

"Oh yes!!" Came from Dawn.

"Eat me," came quietly from Lieke.

I worked on Lieke about 15 minutes before she came the second time. She was holding my head and pulling me tight to her pussy, she was learning. As she was rocked by another orgasm she started screaming.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Eat me!!!"

I sucked on her clit as she jerked until she pulled my head off her pussy.

"Enough!"

I looked up at Lieke and smiled, she smiled back at me.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Very."

I crawled up between her legs and moved to her. I placed my mouth over hers and kissed her for a few minutes letting her get the taste of her own pussy. Lieke moaned a couple of times then we heard Dawn screaming.

"Oh god yes!!!"

We looked over at Mike and Dawn was driving her pussy up into his mouth. She was screaming so much I knew she was going to fill his mouth full.

"Fuck yes!!!"

Dawn drove her pussy up and I watched as her stomach muscles contracted, she was squirting into Mike's mouth. Mike kept sucking on her pussy as she jerked. Mike sucked on Dawn's pussy a few more minutes then she pulled his head off.

"Now fuck me!!" Dawn yelled as she sat up and got on her hands and knees.

Mike got up on his knees and slipped into Dawn.

"Oh yes!!"

Mike took it nice and slow as he slipped in and out of Dawn. Lieke and I sat up on each side of Jill as she watched.

"Do you like being fucked that way?" I asked Jill to break her gaze.

"Yes, and Mike likes to fuck me that way."

"Does Mike fuck you in the ass like that?"

"What? Oh, yes, most of the time," Jill said as she looked at me.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass like that later."

Jill looked back at me.

"I don't think so, you are too big."

"You can handle it."

"I don't think so."

"Just think about my big cock sliding in and out of your ass over and over."

Jill was looking me in the eyes; I could tell she was thinking about it, that was all I wanted her to do.

"Oh that feels good!" Dawn said.

Mike had sped up some and was working in and out of Dawn nice and hard. I stood up and then got behind Jill and sat with my legs around her. I wrapped my arms around her and massaged her tits while she watched her husband fucking Dawn.

"That is so hot isn't it," I said in her ear.

"Yes," she said softly.

I kept massaging Jill's tits as she watched. A few minutes later she was rubbing her mound. I found her hand with mine and moved it down to her pussy and helped her slip her fingers inside.

"Mmmmm," came from Jill.

I kept my hand on top of hers as she worked her fingers in and out. It only took a few minutes for Jill to start moaning harder.

"Finger your clit for me," I whispered in her ear.

She pulled her hand up and began fingering her clit as I held my hand on top of hers.

"They are hot aren't they," I whispered.

"Yes," came out softly.

Mike had sped up and was driving his cock into Dawn harder and harder. Dawn was moaning and groaning as we watched her reach between her legs and begin to finger her clit. I pushed on Jill's hand harder.

"Oh yes, fuck me!!" Came from Dawn.

I was holding Jill tight to my body as the two of us fingered her clit.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you in the ass," I whispered.

"Mmmmmm."

"Feel me slipping my big cock in and out of your hot tight ass until I fill you with my hot cum."

"Ohhhhh."

Jill was working her clit harder and harder. Dawn was groaning and moaning loudly. Jill's breathing was speeding up as she was getting hotter and hotter.

"James...I am going to come," Jill said as she circled her clit faster and faster.

"Just think about my big cock in your ass when you come."

"Oh god!" Jill let out as she stiffened up.

Jill was working her clit harder and faster as she began to shake.

"Oh fuck!!" Jill screamed as she started coming.

Mike was pounding away at Dawn now, Dawn was crying out and Mike was grunting each time he shoved his cock into her. Jill was jerking hard in my arms.

"Doesn't my cock feel good in your ass?"

"Oh fuck!! Yes, yes, yes!!" Jill screamed as she came real hard.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!" Dawn kept screaming.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers