Life after the Lottery Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,228 Followers

There was no doubt that Amy and Sam got the loudest cheers. The other two couples were doing an excellent job of putting on a show, the announcer had a hard time deciding whom to eliminate. I watched as one of the local girls licked and sucked the other ones nipple through her thin bikini top. That got the crowd to cheer more for them and the third couple was eliminated leaving just two.

The crowd cheered and roared for the last two couples. I was wondering if Amy and Sam were going to beat out the two local girls. They were nice looking and had put on a great show.

Lieke stood and pulled Dawn up so they were both standing in the chair cheering as everyone stood to watch the last few minutes of the show.

"Last chance ladies, make it good!!"

The music changed to something with a deep bass beat as Amy and Sam moved to the edge of the stage. I watched the two Hawaiian girls began to dance and swivel their hips to the music. They both had on tiny thong bikinis that barely covered their pussy and nipples. When they turned toward the crowd and began running their hands up and over their own bodies and down over their pussies I got worried as the crowd cheered.

Amy and Sam were holding each other grinding their pussies and tits together in time with the music. I watched Amy wrap her arms around the small of Sam's back. Sam leaned way back while Amy held her. You couldn't help but see Sam's firm young breasts sticking straight up and all that beautiful red hair hanging down almost touching the floor as she leaned back. Sam placed her hands on her breasts and worked her fingers carefully under the small pieces of fabric trying to cover her swollen nipples. She got her fingers under the material and began pinching and twisting her nipples as Amy ground her pussy into Sam's.

The crowd was cheering and whistling for all the girls. Amy ground her pussy against Sam for a minute while Sam twisted her nipples, then she pulled her up a little and leaned forward and began kissing and licking between Sam's breasts. Sam stood up and Amy worked her way down as she gyrated her hips until she was sucking on one of Sam's nipples. I watched and I could see Amy's tongue licking around the piece of fabric and over Sam's nipple. I don't think Sam and Amy were even thinking about the crowd at this point, from the expression on their faces I knew they were getting into each other as they danced.

Sam grabbed Amy's head and pulled her into her breasts as she began sucking Sam's nipple. Sam was trying hard to keep dancing with her head thrown back as Amy sucked her nipple. Sam suddenly released her hold on Amy's head and pulled her up and kissed her. The two of them parted lips so that the audience could see them licking each other's tongue. The crowd was cheering and howling so much I couldn't tell who they were cheering for.

The two Hawaiian girls were rubbing their pussies together as they grabbed and rubbed each other's ass. Sam began kissing her way down the front of Amy's body again as she gyrated her way down. When she got to the bare skin above Amy's bikini she placed her hands on Amy's ass and pulled her in while Amy thrust her hips forward as she danced. Sam slowly kissed from one side of Amy's hips to the other along the top of the string holding up the front. Sam had her legs spread apart while she gyrated her hips so Amy could press into her. Sam slowly began licking the area she had been kissing.

Amy threw her head back and placed her hands on her tits and mashed her breasts together as she twisted her nipples through the fabric. Amy was biting her lower lip hard as she twisted each of her nipples. I looked at Sam and she had placed her fingers in the top of Amy's bikini and had it pulled out while she stuck her tongue down the front. I hoped Sam remembered the rules before she got them disqualified. Sam continued to kiss and lick as far down as she dared pulling down on Amy's suit.

Amy jerked her hips against Sam's face several times real hard as I watched her face contort. Amy straightened up quickly and grabbed Sam by the hair and pulled her up and kissed her while she ground her hips against Sam. A huge roar erupted from the crowd.

"James, I think Amy just had an orgasm!" Dawn yelled at me over the crowd.

Sam and Amy were really grinding into each other as they moved to the music. They moved and turned around, as they did while they rubbed each other's ass. Amy got behind Sam and the two of them were moving together when Sam reached up and pulled Amy's head down so she could tilt her head back while Amy kissed on her neck. As Amy held Sam she ran her hands down to the top of Sam's bikini and slipped her fingers just underneath the edge and slid them from side to side.

I watched as the skin on Sam's chest began to flush and turn red. I knew Sam was getting off on this as Amy ran her fingers inside the fabric covering her pussy. Amy slid one hand further down inside Sam's bikini. Since the bikini bottom was barely covering Sam's pussy to begin with I knew Amy had a finger on Sam's clit. Sam reached up with her other hand and pulled Amy's head down. The two of them gyrated to the music as Amy began turning them around slowly letting everyone see from the side what she was doing.

When Amy had her ass to the crowd and was gyrating her hips I saw her lean forward and I knew she was pushing her hand down into Sam's bikini. The few moments after that Amy had her ass to the crowd as she swiveled her hips I saw Sam thrust her hips a few times, everyone saw Sam thrust her hips a few times. Amy slowly turned back around while the crowd watched and cheered. As they turned I watched as Amy slid her fingers back up and was rubbing the skin under the top of Sam's bikini.

Sam's white skinned was flushed and red as the light shone off her. When they were facing the crowd again and gyrating together real well Amy slowly pulled her fingers out of Sam's bikini and slid them up and stuck two fingers in Sam's mouth. Sam grabbed Amy's hand with hers and sucked Amy's fingers all the way into her mouth. A huge roar went up from the crowd, I didn't know if the people in the back of the room had caught it but Sam had had an orgasm when Amy stuck her hand down in her bikini while she had her ass to the audience. The red of Sam's skin was spreading down her chest onto her breasts.

"Alright ladies!! Are we ready to pick a winner?!" The announcer roared as he walked out on stage.

Sam turned and hugged and kissed Amy while the crowd cheered. The two Hawaiian girls were holding each other as the crowd cheered.

The announcer walked up next to the other girls.

"Let's hear it for our local girls!!

The crowd cheered and howled as the two of them waved to the crowd. The sound was deafening as the crowd cheered.

The announcer walked over to Amy and Sam.

"Let's hear it for our two southern belles!!"

A deafening roar went up as Amy and Sam waved, all the college kids down front were screaming and howling. This was going to be close but I thought Amy and Sam had the edge.

"Let's hear it for all our ladies tonight!!"

The crowd cheered and applauded for a minute.

"You are not making this easy tonight!! One more time for the sisters!!" He said as he turned to Sam and Amy.

Sam and Amy waved to the crowd as the place went crazy, I was glad he had mentioned they were sisters again, the crowd seemed to be even louder this time as the men and women jumped and cheered.

The announcer walked to the other girls.

"Let's hear it for the local girls!!"

A roar went up but this time there was no doubt that Amy and Sam had it. The announcer moved between the girls as the applause continued.

"We have a winner!!"

A huge roar went up as he turned and lifted Sam's hand. Sam and Amy began jumping up and down; another cheer went up as the guys got to watch their tits bounce up and down. The other two girls came over and they all exchanged hugs and kisses. The two local girls walked off the stage as two of the topless strippers carried out the big trophy for Amy and Sam. The two of them took the trophy and held it up while the announcer handed them their prize money. The crowd roared again for them.

The announcer motioned for the crowd to settle down.

"We may have to change the rules next year so you mainland girls don't come here and walk away with all the prizes!!" The announcer said to them as the crowd laughed.

"I understand that you two are friends of last week's winners."

"Yes, we are here for the first time on vacation!" Amy said.

"Did you get any tips from them?"

"They just said come up here and have a good time!!"

The crowd cheered again.

"I think you two and your friends will change this contest for years to come, you all have put on quite a show over the last two weeks. Do you have any more friends that will be here next week?"

"No, this is it," Amy told him.

"Well maybe the rest of you women will have a chance next week!!" He announced as he turned away from Amy and Sam.

"Give all the contestants tonight another round of applause then grab some food and drinks and have a good rest of the evening!!"

Amy and Sam waved as they walked off the stage. Dawn and Lieke were standing in their chairs cheering. I watched as Sam and Amy worked their way slowly through the crowd as everyone congratulated them. They got to the table and sat their new trophy with the other one. The waitress was already standing at the table with their champagne.

Sam grabbed Lieke once she got down from her chair and hugged and kissed her.

"We won!!" Sam screamed.

"I can't believe the act you two put on!" Dawn screamed at Amy as she hugged Lieke.

"That was the hottest thing I have seen in here in a long time you two," the waitress said as she poured the champagne. "I don't think things will ever be the same here."

I gave the waitress a big tip as she left. The music had started blasting away again as Amy and Sam picked up their champagne and downed it.

"Would you two like something to eat?" I asked.

"Yes, I am starving" Sam said.

"I will go and get you something."

I left the four girls hugging and kissing while I moved through the crowd around the table congratulating them. I worked my way over to the buffet and picked up two plates and began putting food on them. I was loading up when a guy came up and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Steve."

"Hi, how are you doing," I said.

"I just wanted to tell you that you have one hot wife and friends, I'm the owner."

"Nice to meet you, would you like to meet them?"

"Sure, I just wanted to tell you that this has been the loudest crowd we have had in years."

"I'm sure my wife and friends will be happy to hear that."

"Listen, do you think your two redheaded friends would get up on the stage and strip for the crowd?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, the crowd would love it."

"I thought that they would get fined $500 apiece if they took their clothes off."

"I can take care of that. If I can get them back up on stage in 45 minutes I can make another 20 thousand off drinks by keeping the crowd here longer."

"If they do, don't you think they would deserve a cut of the money?"

"Of course, if you can get them up on stage to dance and strip for 20 minutes, I'll give them $5,000."

"What if I can get my wife to join them and maybe the other woman we are with?"

"If you can get all of them up there to dance for 20 minutes, I'll give them $10,000. If I tell the crowd that it will be 45 minutes before they do it and they dance for another 20, it will be worth it."

"And no problem with the cops?"

"None, I guarantee it."

"You will have to ask them yourself, I won't ask them to do it."

"Okay, let me help you carry the food."

"One other thing first, I know you video the shows each week, don't you?"

"Well yes."

"If they do this I want a copy of all the shows from last weekend and from tonight after they finish."

"Okay, but don't show them around, no one knows we video all of this."

"The girls would love it," I told him.

Steve smiled at me.

Steve and I worked our way back toward the table. He seemed like a nice enough guy and I thought that Amy, Dawn and Sam would do it, I didn't know about Lieke. When we got back to the table the crowd was gone and the girls were finishing off the champagne. I sat the plates down and Amy and Sam grabbed some food and started eating.

"This is Steve, he owns the place," I said as I introduced him.

He complemented the girls on their show and their win and complemented Dawn and Lieke on their performances last week. Steve sat down in the chair while I stood.

"I have a proposition for you ladies..."

Steve explained what he had told me to the girls. They all started giggling; they couldn't believe what he was asking. Dawn looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back at her. Steve kept talking to them as they laughed and giggled.

"Will you do it?" I heard him ask.

Dawn looked at me seeming to look for an answer; I looked at her and said 'do it'. She turned to Steve.

"I'll do it if everyone else will."

"Dawn, you are kidding!" Sam said.

"Hell, we were up there nearly naked anyway! Lieke, you're the local girl, will you do it?"

Lieke looked at her for a moment.

"You are right; we have already been up there almost naked. For that kind of money I'll do it!"

"Sam, Amy?" Dawn asked.

Amy knocked back another glass of champagne and looked at Sam.

"I'll do it if Sam will."

Sam looked at her sister and turned red all over then she looked at me.

"What do you think James?"

"It's up to you; I have no say in this other than the crowd will love it."

"Come on sis, hell you are nearly naked now!"

"Okay, I'll do it!"

"Steve, you have your answer."

"This is great, I usually do this as the last show but the crowd loves you guys, I'll make the announcement in about 20 minutes, can you ladies come back stage and let the girls get you some outfits?"

"Sure we can, this is going to be fun!" Dawn said.

"Can we eat something first?" Sam asked.

"Sure, take your time, I will have one of the girls come over and take you back when you are ready."

Steve got up and left and I sat down.

"Honey, are you okay with this?"

"If I wasn't I wouldn't have brought him over here. Are all of you okay with this?"

"This will be fun," Amy said.

"You two seemed to like performing for the crowd," I told Amy and Sam.

"You could say we got off on it," Sam said with a big smile as she bit into a piece of pineapple.

"Lieke, you okay? You live here."

"As much as I run around on the nude beach this is not a problem, I can use the money for school."

"You all go and put on a hell of a show!" I told them.

Sam and Amy were downing some more food when the couple from earlier showed up. He told Sam and Amy about the modeling, they laughed for a minute and asked if he was serious. He said yes and told them to call them later and they left.

"I can't believe that!" Amy shouted.

"You two can call them later," Dawn said.

A waitress came over.

"Are you all ready?"

"I guess so," Dawn said.

They all stood and worked their way through the tables and disappeared down a hall way. I ate some of the food and had some champagne while I waited. The thought of all of them stripping for this crowd had my cock growing in my shorts. The music was going loud and the dance floor was covered in hot women. It was well after 2:00 a.m., Lieke said the party usually broke up about 3:00. Looking at the huge crowd of people in the place I could only guess what Steve was making off the liquor, especially for the prices he was charging.

About 2:45 Steve appeared on the stage, the music stopped and everyone applauded.

"Has everyone had a good time tonight?!"

"Yes!!"

"Well, as you know, we usually shut the party down about now."

Boos came from the crowd.

"But tonight since we have had such a good show, I thought I would let you hang around a little longer."

The crowd cheered.

"I really hope that everyone has a designated driver or is taking a cab tonight."

Everyone clapped.

"Because I want you to have another drink or two and because I have a special surprise for you!"

The crowd cheered and clapped.

"Our last week's winner and the runner up and our two winners tonight are going to put on a special show for you at my request!"

The crowd erupted in roar.

"They are back stage getting ready and will be out in about 30 minutes, so everyone order a round of drinks, get some food and relax!!"

As if on cue dozens of waitresses appeared and began working the tables. Some of the people on the dance floor made their way back to their tables while the rest started dancing again when the music came back up. Other waitresses began coming and going, dropping off the $10 beers as they went through the crowd. I watched as everyone in the place ordered drinks. I figured at what he was charging for the beers and the mixed drinks he would make 20 or 30 grand easy over the next hour. The waitress that had been serving us all night appeared.

"What would you like?"

"Just a beer please."

"I'll be right back."

I nibbled on some more of the food on the plate while I waited. Jack, Lieke's cousin came to the table and sat down.

"Your limo is here sir, what would you like me to tell him?"

"Tell him we will be about another hour and I'll pay him for waiting."

"Yes sir, I will come get all of you about 10 minutes before Steve calls it a night, I don't want you having any trouble getting out."

"Thanks Jack, I am sure the girls will appreciate it."

"Is the young one really 18?"

"Yes."

"Okay, no problem."

I handed Jack $50. He got up and left, my waitress appeared with my beer as well as about a dozen others.

"Here you go," she said.

"Before you get away I want to give you something for taking care of us tonight." I handed her $100.

"Thank you! If you need anything else just flag me down."

She walked away and served the beers and collected the money. Over the next 20 minutes I watched as everyone in the place ordered more drinks.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for our special entertainment for tonight! Our winners from tonight and last week have agreed to a special show just for you!!"

The crowd stood and cheered. The music came up and all my ladies danced out on stage. The four of them had on matching bikinis that they must have gotten from some of the strippers in the club. They moved to the front of the stage and danced to the music while everyone in the place cheered. Each of them was doing a different dance move but they were all smoking hot. I was curious to see how this would go down.

Amy, Sam, Dawn and Lieke danced suggestively to the roars from the crowd for about 15 minutes, making sure that they had the attention of every guy in the place. The bikinis they had on were not skimpy but not modest either. I watched as Lieke moved forward to the front of the stage.

She teased the men as she danced when she reached behind her neck and slowly untied the top of the bikini and held it up with her hand while she danced. Every guy in the place was screaming and cheering. She danced for several more minutes holding the top up and then reached behind her and untied the second knot as she held the top. Lieke put on a good show as she danced and teased. I watched her do a great striptease as she slowly lowered the bikini top and tossed it out to the crowd. Once she was dancing topless the place erupted in a roar, everyone had figured out what was coming.

Lieke danced and mashed her breast together for the crowd for several more minutes and then my beautiful wife moved to the edge of the stage as the crowd roared. She did a similar dance like Lieke had done for several more minutes before she started to slowly remove the bikini top. The roar was deafening when she pulled the top away and exposed her perfect tits to the crowd. Dawn was smiling and enjoying herself as she performed for 10 more minutes.

drmac100
drmac100
1,228 Followers
1...345678