Life after the Lottery Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early and found Linda turned toward me with her arm wrapped around me. I reached over and began massaging her breast. Linda finally responded.

"Emmmm, this is so nice to wake up to in the morning."

"Yes it is," I heard Dawn say.

Dawn was running her hand up and down Linda's side and hip.

"Morning sex is the best," Dawn said.

"I am starting to believe that," Linda replied. "My gentlemen on vacation woke me up for sex."

Linda turned and laid on her back, Dawn began rubbing her tits.

"Linda, are you still feeling okay about having sex with other women?" Dawn asked.

"Oh yes, I enjoy that."

Dawn turned and got on her knees and leaned over Linda and started kissing her while she rubbed her tits. Linda responded to Dawn's kiss. I lay there for a few minutes watching the two of them kissing and rubbing each other's tits. I decided to leave them alone. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower and shave. When I returned to the bedroom Linda and Dawn were in a 69, with their difference in height, it was interesting to watch. I sat on the bed and watched the two of them making love to each other. Several minutes later the two of them came together in a huge orgasm.

"Oh god Linda, that was good," Dawn told her.

"Dawn, am I doing it right?"

Dawn was on top, she turned to Linda and kissed her.

"Linda, you are doing everything just right. You just need to do what feels good when it is done to you."

Dawn kissed her and sat up in bed. I leaned over and kissed and licked my wife's juices from Linda's lips.

"Do you two usually fuck in the morning?" Linda asked.

"We usually do something," Dawn said.

"I interrupted again," Linda said.

"No you didn't. I wanted you and Dawn to have time together," I said.

"Emmm, thanks James. You two are so special, you really do have a special love for each other don't you?" Linda asked.

"Yes we do Linda, it is what allows us to enjoy being with you so much," I told her.

"I do enjoy it!"

"I'm going downstairs to start breakfast," I said.

"We will shower and be down shortly," Dawn said.

I left and went to the kitchen. I was working on getting breakfast ready when Amy came down.

"Good morning sweetie," I said.

Amy kissed me and grabbed a cup of coffee.

"What's up for today?" Amy asked.

"Whatever everyone wants to do."

"Did you do Linda this morning?"

"I let her and Dawn make love to each other."

"Then you are ready for some sex aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"After breakfast will you join Sam and me in bed?" Amy asked.

"That sounds good. Can you go get your sister up?"

"I'll try."

Amy took her coffee and headed back up the stairs. A few minutes later Dawn and Linda came down. I was happy to see both of them naked.

"Are you two ready for breakfast?"

"Yes we are," Dawn said.

When they sat down at the bar I served them breakfast. Soon, Amy came down with Sam and I fed them.

"Linda, did you sleep well?" Sam asked.

"Yes I did Sam."

"I love it when James sleeps with me."

"How do you all work out the sleeping arrangements? Do you three take turns?" Linda asked.

"Linda, there are no arrangements. We just end up where we end up," Dawn said.

"That's great. I am happy that all of you are together now."

"We are too," Amy said. "Linda, James is going to join me and Sam in bed after breakfast, would you like to join us?"

"You three have fun, that will give Dawn and me time to talk."

"You all go on, I will clean up the kitchen," Dawn said.

Amy and Sam stood and took my hand and we headed upstairs. I followed Amy and Sam to her bedroom, the two of them jumped in the bed.

"Me first!" Sam said.

"Sam! You don't always get to go first!" Amy said.

Amy rolled over and sat on Sam's stomach.

"No fair!" Sam screamed.

I watched my two naked redheads tangle on the bed.

"If you two are going to fight, I will go back downstairs," I told them.

"No, wait!"

Amy leaned over and said something to Sam.

"Do us at the same time!" Amy said.

I watched as the two of them got up on their hands and knees next to each other with their beautiful asses pointed at me.

"Take turns!" Sam said.

I got on my knees behind the two of them and started playing with their pussies. I took my time sliding my fingers in and out of both of them to get them nice and wet. Soon, I had each of them wet and ready. I got behind Sam and slipped my cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh yes!"

I worked my cock in and out of Sam while I worked my fingers in and out of Amy. After about 5 minutes, I moved behind Amy and slipped inside her.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked.

"You will figure something out," Amy said.

I was enjoying looking at Amy and Sam's asses pointing my way. They had never done this before. I would fuck Amy for a little while then move behind Sam and fuck her awhile. The two of them were giggling and having fun as I kept swapping. We kept this up for about 45 minutes then I spent enough time on each of them until they had an orgasm. After I brought each of them to an orgasm several times, I stopped.

"Who gets my cum?" I asked.

"I know what to do!" Sam said as she got up. "Sit on the corner of the bed!"

Sam giggled as I moved to the corner of the bed.

"Come with me sis."

Sam got in the floor on one side of me as Amy watched. She leaned in and wrapped her tits around my cock. Amy got the idea and got on my other side. Soon I had four tits pressing against my cock, rubbing up and down. Amy and Sam were giggling as the two of them worked together so that I was fucking them between their tits. I watched and enjoyed as they worked their tits up and down and swapped up sucking my cock. They were having plenty of fun and so was I.

"You two are silly!" I said.

"Yes, and you love it!" Amy said as she pressed her tits together and slid them up and down my cock.

I was enjoying the two of them working on my cock together. I leaned back and just enjoyed. After about 30 minutes they had perfected their technique and I was about to come.

"You two are about to make me come!"

"Good," Sam said.

They kept working and soon I was shooting cum straight up between the two of them. My cum landed directly on their tits. They worked their tits around and got them good and slick and kept rubbing them on my cock. I let them keep going until my cock was too sensitive to take anymore.

"I can't take anymore you two."

I watched the two of them climb back on the bed and take turns licking cum off each other's tits. I sat on the end of the bed and just watched. Soon, the licking and sucking on each other's tits turned into a 69. I sat and enjoyed my beauties pleasing each other. When they were finished we all got in the shower.

"Did you enjoy that James?" Amy asked.

"Yes I did. You two are amazing."

"We know!"

I grabbed both of them and hugged them while the water ran on us.

"Can we join you?" I heard Dawn say.

I looked and Dawn and Linda were standing at the shower opening.

"Come on in," Amy said.

Dawn and Linda joined us in the shower.

"You two must have been watching," Amy said.

"Do you mind?" Linda asked.

"No."

"Too bad we can't get six tits on you!" Linda said.

"Maybe we can work something out," I told her.

I was washing Amy's hair when Linda moved behind Sam and helped her wash her hair.

"You two are very sexy," Linda told them.

Linda was taking her time washing Sam's long hair.

"Not you too!" Dawn said.

"What?" Linda asked.

"Are you enjoying playing with her hair?"

"Yes, I think it is very pretty," Linda said.

Dawn moved in front of Amy while I washed her hair and Amy soaped up Dawn and washed her off. When I finished with Amy I turned and saw Sam working soap into Linda's tits. I watched as she soaped up the rest of Linda's body and played with her pussy. Linda was enjoying Sam playing with her. I finished washing Amy's hair and moved behind Linda. I wrapped my arms around Linda while Sam fingered her pussy. I kissed her on the side of her neck while we stood in the water. I was rubbing Linda's tits when I saw Sam get down on her knees and begin licking and sucking on Linda's pussy. Several minutes later Linda came hard while I held her.

"Oh god!" Linda let out.

+++++

Later we all left the shower and got dried off. It was almost 11:00 when we got downstairs. Dawn looked at me and smiled.

"Linda, would you like something to drink? We can go outside and lay in the sun," Dawn asked.

"That sounds like a good idea."

The girls all grabbed a beer and headed out to the patio. I watched as they all got laid out in the sun. I grabbed a beer and went out and joined them. Looking at these four lovely women lying in the sun was a lot to take in.

"You all look lovely," I said.

"Thank you," Linda said.

I sat and enjoyed my beer while my ladies settled in and sunned themselves. About 11:45 I went back inside. Right at noon I heard Katrina and Joe come through the gate. I went outside to meet them. When Joe got out the car he looked at Linda's car.

"That looks like Linda Williams' Diablo," Joe said.

"She is visiting," I told Joe.

"I didn't know you knew her," Joe said looking at me standing there naked.

"We met before we went to Hawaii. Come on in, the girls are out by the pool."

Katrina had on a very short sundress. I wrapped my arm around her and grabbed her ass as we followed Joe into the house.

"Is it okay if we stay tonight?" Katrina asked.

"Sure. Sam is staying with us now," I said.

"For the summer?" Joe asked.

"No, she is living here now. We are paying for her to finish school at the university so she can be with Amy."

"Really, that is nice you two," Katrina said.

"Let me get you two a beer and we can join the ladies outside."

I got two beers and handed them to Joe and Katrina. Katrina headed out to the patio, Joe and I followed.

"Linda, is that you!?" Katrina said on cue.

Linda sat up and looked at Katrina.

"Hi Katrina!" Linda said. Linda stood and hugged Katrina. Joe stopped and looked.

"I didn't know you knew Dawn and James," Katrina said.

"We met before they went to Hawaii."

"I see you have settled in nicely," Katrina said.

"Oh, well...I guess so."

Linda looked over and saw Joe staring at her.

"Hi Joe," Linda said.

"Hi Linda."

"Linda, are you staying the weekend?" Katrina asked.

"Yes. I have been here since yesterday."

"Really?"

Linda looked at Katrina and smiled.

"We came by to see if James and Dawn would let us spend the weekend with them," Katrina said.

"You know you two are always welcome to come by," Dawn said. "Katrina, get comfortable."

Katrina untied the sundress straps on her shoulders and let it fall to the patio. She bent over and picked it up and handed it to Joe. Now she was standing naked next to Linda.

"Joe, I'm glad you came by. The estrogen was getting pretty heavy here," I said.

Joe looked at me and smiled.

"Come with me Joe, I'll show you where you can hang Katrina's dress," I told him.

I took Joe inside and took him to the big bedroom downstairs.

"James, how long has Linda been coming here?"

"She has been here since Friday evening."

"Has she been here more than once?"

"Yes."

"I have to ask, have you had sex with her?"

"Yes I have."

"Oh my god! How was it?"

"She is learning to have a good time now that you helped her get rid of her asshole husband."

"He was a major fucking asshole. I have always wanted to see her naked."

"She has a hell of a body doesn't she?"

"Yes she does."

"I wish I could have sex with her."

"Joe, I got Katrina to bring you today just to see if she would let you."

"You are kidding!"

"Linda thinks she wants to join our group, I'm not sure she is ready for that. I have asked her if she wants to come to the 4th of July party. She thinks she does, but I need to see if she will have sex with someone other than Dawn and me."

"Dawn has done her?"

"Dawn and Amy."

"Oh god, Katrina will want to do her then!"

"I hope so. You two take your time with her this weekend and see how far you can get with her."

"My pleasure!"

"Joe, she is still feeling her way around after the divorce. Take it slow."

"Okay."

"Lose the clothes and we can go back outside," I told Joe.

Joe took his clothes off and we went back outside to the patio. Katrina and Linda were sitting on the lounger talking. Linda looked up and took a long look at Joe's big cock. Joe and I grabbed some chairs and sat with the girls. Joe was taking his time looking Linda over.

"Katrina, have you and Joe had lunch?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, we ate before we came over."

"I'm going in to start lunch then. Amy and Sam, do you want to help?"

Amy and Sam looked at Dawn and figured that was their cue to get up and go inside. I watched as they got up to go. I stayed outside a few more minutes then went in.

"Are things going well?" Dawn asked me.

"It appears so."

"I bet you two invited Katrina and Joe, didn't you?" Amy asked.

"Yes we did," I told her.

"Is the plan to get Katrina, Joe and Linda together?"

"Yes."

+++++

The four of us fixed a nice lunch and set it on the big table. It had been about an hour before I went to get Linda. When I got outside Linda had her legs spread showing Joe and Katrina her diamonds. I walked in on their conversation.

"It didn't hurt that much," Linda said.

Joe was looking closely at Linda's pussy and jewelry with his cock as hard as a rock.

"I could never do that," Katrina said.

"It looks pretty honey," Joe said.

"Oh no!"

"What about your belly button?" Linda asked.

"I don't know."

"Katrina, I think a nice diamond in your belly button would look great," I said. "Maybe a carat or two?"

"Then why doesn't Dawn have one James?"

"She is going to get her belly button and her pussy pierced," Linda said.

"She is braver than I am!" Katrina said.

"Lunch is ready."

I helped Linda up and we all went inside to eat. The girls were all looking at Joe's rock hard cock. Linda had sat across from Joe and he was not being bashful about looking at Linda's tits.

"Linda, it makes me happy that you are having more fun now," Katrina told her.

"Me too. Dawn and James have helped me learn to have a good time."

"Great. Are you coming to the 4th of July party?"

"I think so. Will it be as extreme as the New Year's Eve party?"

"Linda, what happened at that party was new for all of us. There were people that had no inhibitions about getting naked in front of everyone or having sex with other people. There were a few that took it slow, but everyone had a pleasurable time, no one did anything they didn't want to do," Dawn told her.

"James showed me some of it," Linda said.

"I told you James fucked me very nicely," Katrina said.

"He fucked me nicely also!" Linda said with a giggle.

We all ate and talked for about an hour. When Joe and Katrina heard about the strip club in Hawaii they wanted to see the videos. After lunch we all watched the videos from both parties for about 3 hours.

"Amy and Sam, you two were very hot," Joe said.

"Dawn and Jill were really hot too," Katrina said.

"I think the whole thing was great!" Linda said and laughed.

All the girls started laughing.

"Maybe you should go back with us next year and enter Linda!" Dawn said laughing.

"Oh sure, the tabloids would love that!"

I was looking at poor Joe, he had had a huge erection since he had been here.

"Let's go back outside in the sun, I don't get to sun much at the house," Katrina said.

"Me either," Linda told her. "Dawn, do you have any suntan lotion, I didn't bring any," Linda asked.

"Me too," Katrina said.

"I have some oil, you need to get sunscreen from Amy."

"Oil is good," Katrina said.

Dawn got up and went to the big bathroom downstairs while the rest of us went outside. Amy and Sam didn't join the others in the sun, they had had enough this morning, they parked in the shade. I was surprised when Katrina and Linda both got in one of the double loungers in the sun.

"Here," Dawn said as she handed me two bottles of her oil.

I grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to Katrina.

"May I?" I asked.

"Of course," Katrina said.

Joe had sat in a chair a few feet away so he could look at Linda.

"What about me?" Linda asked as she looked at me and smiled.

"Here Joe!" I said as I turned and tossed a bottle of oil to him.

Katrina looked up at me and smiled.

"What?!" Joe said.

"Get over her and help Linda put oil on," I told him.

I heard Katrina giggle a little. I turned back to Katrina and squirted oil in my hands and started at her feet. Dawn lay in the lounger behind me.

"No funny business James," I heard Dawn say softly.

"Dawn! He can have all the funny business he wants!" Katrina exclaimed.

"James...," came from Dawn.

"Okay," I said.

"Joe, I am getting hot, are you going to bring the oil over here?" Linda asked.

Joe pulled his chair next to Linda, he paused to look at her body.

"When you finish looking honey, she would like for you to oil her down," Katrina said.

Joe looked up a Katrina then looked back at Linda's body. He then fumbled with the oil a minute and finally started oiling up Linda's legs.

"That's better Joe, take your time," Linda said.

Linda's tan was now a little darker than when we had met. I was working my way up Katrina's legs as I looked.

"Linda, your tan looks better now and I don't see any tan lines, did you get some sun on your trip?" I asked.

"Yes I did. I spent some time lying on the beach topless."

"Very good. Is that where you met your friend?"

"Yes. I was lying out one afternoon when he walked by. All the other men that walked by either stopped to stare or got in trouble with their lady when they looked. He just walked up and sat next to me and said hi. We talked about an hour and he asked me to dinner."

"Very good Linda," Katrina said.

I was working oil into Katrina's thighs and moving toward her pussy. Poor Joe still had his hard-on and was slowly rubbing oil into Linda's long legs. I stopped rubbing oil before I got to Katrina's pussy and moved to her face.

"You didn't have to stop," Katrina said.

"I'll get back to it."

I rubbed oil into Katrina's face then worked on her shoulders and arms. Joe was rubbing oil into Linda's thighs and nervously moving to her stomach.

"You missed a spot," Linda told him.

Joe looked at Linda a few seconds then squirted some oil in his hands and started rubbing it on her mound.

"Better."

I was rubbing oil into Katrina's tits gently, she had her eyes closed and was letting me play with her nipples. I took my time and got her aroused then squirted oil on her stomach and rubbed it all in.

"Emmm, your hands always feel so good," Katrina told me.

After I finished her stomach I slowly worked my way back to her pussy. I oiled her lips up nicely and rubbed them for a while as I watched Joe rub Linda's massive tits. Katrina moaned and I slipped several fingers into her pussy.

"Oh yes," Katrina let out softly.

Linda turned her head and watched me work on Katrina's pussy. I was working several fingers in and out of her and stopping occasionally to rub her clit.

"James, you keep that up and you are going to have to fuck me," Katrina said.

"We'll see," I said.

I knew Katrina would get all hot and horny, but I was going to get her off first and wait and see what Joe and Linda did. Joe had finished the front of Linda and was working his way back down to her pussy. I watched as he bravely fingered her diamonds.

"Joe, don't start unless you plan on finishing," Linda told him. "That makes my pussy hot."

Joe stopped and squirted some oil directly on Linda's pussy and then began massaging her oily pussy lips. I was surprised Linda was so willing. Linda spread her legs some and Joe slipped several fingers into her.

123456...9